[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

49 minutes ago, Reverie said:

This drama should be be based on an original script and not adapted from a novel @Super_Dede

Thanks @ash1999 for sharing that “stinking adorable” BTS. Xiao Ding refuses to break out of character even after the director has yelled CUT! Haha he cant help but fall in love with Qian Qian forever :phew:

Gosh I’m just living on BTS clips now until the next episodes cos there are no other nice 2020 dramas to fill up my time 

Same here, I feel like I've been brainwashed haha, hunting for new BTS clips all day long 

They seem to have so much fun filming

https://weibo.com/2779230067/J49NaqzAJ

I ship Zi Rui and Bai Ji :joy:

https://weibo.com/5093269408/J4aevzRtb

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

They both look badass in this picture. I like!:P

This is the picture that make me so excited for this drama long before it airing. The chemistry in their gaze, love it:wub:

credit to owner

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, enzek said:

They both look badass in this picture. I like!:P

I love those pics of him when he had long hair. That was from 2018 right? Read a chinese article that analyzed when he was at his peak/cutest. I think the conclusion was when he was 20. 

His modern look with long hair was nice too :wub:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Same here, I feel like I've been brainwashed haha, hunting for new BTS clips all day long 

They seem to have so much fun filming

https://weibo.com/2779230067/J49NaqzAJ

I ship Zi Rui and Bai Ji :joy:

https://weibo.com/5093269408/J4aevzRtb

lol me too. I even downloaded the chinese Tencent app cos it has more bts and clips. Plus stalk the official Weibo for tidbits

Tencent app posted a DYX interview clip but couldn’t find it on a website to share.

He said that the scene where he pretended to have heart attack and had to eat medicine in the first episode after meeting CQQ was a bit of a blooper as he didn’t expect the medicine prop to be so big and had to chew for a really long time and luckily Bai Ji helped to cover. He almost burst out laughing too. So he was very shocked that the take made it to the final cut. 

• LOL 4

I gotta binge this once it is over...wow, didn't realize i got so much will-power to go 5 days out of each week WAITING for 4 epis only...FIVE DAYS!! :scream:.

This drama has taught me some patience which i don't normally have..umm, maybe becos i'm just dying to see the ending now becos i wanted to know how she'd get back to her 'real-life' and what becomes of them..:ph34r:.

My all time fave gif.

Animated GIF

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I gotta binge this once it is over...wow, didn't realize i got so much will-power to go 5 days

y'k the first week it came out, i rewatch the 10 ep 2x i was willing to do 3x but i gotta be patient so i will wait till monday, binge and rewatch till my heart is content 

honestly no drama have made me feel like this ( expect for 10 miles of peach blossom ) LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

He said that the scene where he pretended to have heart attack and had to eat medicine in the first episode after meeting CQQ was a bit of a blooper as he didn’t expect the medicine prop to be so big and had to chew for a really long time and luckily Bai Ji helped to cover. He almost burst out laughing too. So he was very shocked that the take made it to the final cut. 

That's funny.

Remind me in episode 5 when Han Shou had heart attack again and Qian Qian asked Zi Rui to search for his medicine.

When she got it, she said "Such a big pill? He's fainted. Do you want to choke him to death?" LOLOL:lol:

The clip:

If you can't access the above clip, here:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ash1999 said:

Han Shou looks so intimidating and badass with his black outfit and the hood...that is until he started to pose lol

He looks so cute and dorky, such a contrast from the black costume :joy:

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, Isrin said:

Has this been posted yet? The whole interview  live broadcast was soo entertaining :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho__r2dtAyg

Ryan is such a hyper man. The way he claps though lol. No wonder they get along. Two hyper people...I'm surprised they haven't tried to outdo each other hahaha. But during the BTS when she's hyper most time he just looks at her. Anyhow, when I am hooked to a show I love to watch their interviews and BTS. Without watching them I feel like it's not complete :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Isrin said:

Has this been posted yet? The whole interview  live broadcast was soo entertaining :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho__r2dtAyg

Yep on page 5. With short summary of some clips:

On 5/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, Adidaem said:

Found this interview and it’s hilarious.
- Clip 1: ZLS complained that DYX ate garlic before their first onscreen kiss scene in the first clip. It’s the first time she encountered a co star who ate garlic before a kiss scene. DYX tried to explain that he didn’t know the yummy noodles he ate had garlic and he tried to eat mints but couldn’t cover up the garlic smell... 

- Clip 2: In the second clip, they explained that the kiss scene where DYX stole a bite of the yellow bean pastry from ZLS mouth was an accident. Apparent DYX was supposed to just take a bit but he ended up taking most of the pastry and it became a kiss scene. ZLS reaction during filming was like - how come there is a kiss scene and I didn’t know???

- Clip 3:  DYX was asked which co star he preferred to kiss, ZLS or his co star in the other show Intense Love. DYX tried to give a diplomatic answer and ZLS attacked him and asked if he also ate garlic before the kissing scenes with the other actress.

- Clip 4: ZLS was asked who is she happier kissing, DYX or Zheng Ye Cheng from Killing Three Thousand Crows. DYX was like: she will surely say ZYC doesn’t eat garlic!! ZLS explained that it’s an age issue and DYX is still young so she picked ZYC as he is older, more mature (she addressed ZYC as ‘teacher’ and even referred to ZYC an ‘uncle’) and said that he knows better techniques and position for kissing, unlike someone who almost bite her lips off in the pastry scene...

- Clip 5: ZLS said that she has been asked why she always pick such roles. ZLS explained that she felt that such roles makes her happy and also the audiences happy. Especially now whether due to work or the pandemic, watching the show can be relaxing and bring happiness due to the solid script and she will let the audience judge if the acting is good. 

Actually based on clip 4, I would say ZLS seems to be closer to DYX or at least treats him more as a friend. Whereas with ZYC it’s a more distant / working relationship. She seems much more casual and relaxed with DYX vs ZYC in the interviews I’ve seen. Maybe that’s why the pairing in this drama is so enjoyable to watch. They have good chemistry onscreen and off. 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1X54y1X7jd?p=1

There are 5 clips from the interview in this edited version and you can also hear their actual voices if you are curious. 

The full version here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV14f4y127o3?from=search&seid=13821268684262248150

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

Drama King and Drama Queen...more like banana and orange lol

LOL that first pill scene. Apparently DYX didn't expect the pill to be so big and had to take some time chewing it - and was surprised that it made the final cut?

• LOL 2