[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YSY is excellent in this role.

The story becomes more and more interesting.

DW-A is smart and notices every detail.

He adapts very quickly to any situation.

He was calm when he went to the police station and then to lunch.

That was cool.

EdXepD1UYAEO_HS?format=jpg&name=small

SK-B is little impulsive, but she also admits when she makes a mistake.

In that scene when SK was  washing her face , she remembered that 

he said her name.

I didnt understand why she was surprised.

Anyway, she will slowly start to trust DW-A.

EdXTzp1UEAEL125?format=jpg&name=medium

55 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

DW-A is smart and notices every detail.

He adapts very quickly to any situation.

He was calm when he went to the police station and then to lunch.

That was cool.

This! He's a quick thinker and analyzes the situation carefully. He's trying to know who he can trust and who's good to him in world b, like Jung-min.

55 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

In that scene when SK was  washing her face , she remembered that 

he said her name.

I didnt understand why she was surprised.

I think since they're not close and don't know each other personally, Dowon calling her by her name "Seokyung-a" might sound wrong. He addressed her as Inspector Han later on. 

From OCN's IG

MbaDiii.jpg

Spoiler

t41kcxq.jpg

IjqJq5G.jpg

tLO5iFc.jpg

fW8iTqY.jpg

wCxw8Ov.jpg

@aria26  the blood found indicated it's a woman but only two characters limping are both male, DW's father and Detective Woo. The gun used to kill LJS is a police gun. I'm seeing this at face value so my guess is there's a complicit tho we havent seen Chief Oh-B, SW-B, stepmom-B to have definite conclusion.

22 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

I think since they're not close and don't know each other personally, Dowon calling her by her name "Seokyung-a" might sound wrong. He addressed her as Inspector Han later on

Yes, seems like they are not on talking terms DW-B & SK-B...not sure if its solely due to DW-B ethics as a police inspector but i guess we will find out in the next few episodes. 

Love the pictures!! They both look so :wub:  together...sigh...we are not only left with 7 more episodes...:Woah:

5 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Eng sub of Train presscon. 1hr duration

Thank you so much for the English subs. I was not interested with Soo Jin that much, but I live alone was randomly mentioned and I watched it and now I am a fan. It is so weird. I had unflattering misconceptions of her like she is so giggly, but after seeing how she does competent woodworking, wow, I now see her differently. I feel sorry for dismissing her early on.

Aw, watching episodes 3 and 4 is just so thrilling both in mental and emotional state. Haha!

Although it was shown that before Seo Do Won can commit suicide to follow Han Seo Kyung, he heard the train coming and decided to board it. I kinda wonder if perhaps SDW A really pulled that trigger while he was leaning against the pole where HSK A died. Wouldn't it be bittersweet to have them finally be together in the other world? But it's just sad and unfortunate that their love there was never meant to be received and given at the same time. I like how the background music played the strings that make you feel sorry about what had happened to them.

Fortunately, they are still visible in the other world. Though now the feelings have changed as well as the situations. I like how smart SDW is and that he puts all the pieces together, I also like how brave he is to be in the world where he's not really a part of. It was also so brave of him to decide to just stay there since HSK is there. He surely knows and finds outs SK's worth in his life when the latter died before he was able to confess his feelings.

It's pretty interesting how the characters in World A are kind of different in World B. Like in World B, SDW and Jung Min were ex-lovers. It was not mentioned in the other world or yet (if they were also lovers there but I assume not because he's been hiding his feelings for SK ever since they were teenagers, I think). And how Park Min Kyung was married and is a mom-to-be. Which makes me think of SK's stepbrother's role into their lives. He mentioned that he was the one who killed "her" - I wonder if he's talking about SK or his mom or SK's real mom. What if the one stepmom was hiding something very crucial knowing what it really meant to them in the past? I guess these ones will be answered in the next episodes. 

So far, I'm loving the thrills this drama is giving me. Many of you have mentioned that OCN keeps the dead, dead. And I was reminded of one OCN drama I've watched, and it's true - the dying lead ends up dying for sure. Haha. Sad, but I like how they stick with that kind of route. 

I wonder if SDW B has feelings for HSK B. Isn't that another conflict if both the SDWs have feelings for her? Haha! Also, I'm becoming a fan of Yoon Si Yoon now, I like how his emotions show depths and meaningful stares and tears. 

I'm really liking every scene of this drama; it just feels so melancholically thrilling and heart-wrenching. I also like how it reminds us that like its title, life is like a train; you have a destination - a purpose. And once you've gotten in the train, you can never go back. It's your decision as to where you want to go. If you lose track, you can start all over again but not from the same course because you'll have to take a different train with different people at a different time.

Patiently waiting for the days to pass by. Next week will be half of the drama, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Train, fighting!~

Hi, all. First time commenting in this thread.

Really enjoying the show so far. I watched both episodes 3 & 4 twice yesterday and was surprised to find them both still engaging even on the second watch. 

Is Do Won B now in Do Won A's world? The scenes of him hospitalized were ambiguous about where exactly he was. It would be really interesting to see the police staff from World A interacting with Do Won B. Though I bet they would be very concerned for Do Won A if they interacted with him.

EP4 still cuts

4LiVc9Q.jpg

Spoiler

REKUjzq.jpg6zCPD95.jpgYRiM8m2.jpgcOunsJ8.jpg1K4E1Df.jpg

Source IG

@SuZy Leoo SK-B knows and believes DW's father killed her father. She's angry for a reason, aside from his DW-B's illegal doings. It's ending in a few weeks. 12 episode feels so fast

@aria26 I like her. I haven't watch her I live alone guesting but your comment is teasing me.

@iamnowhereforyou If DW-B has feelings for SK-B, I dont think my brain can process it lol. It's so complicated I don't know how they will wrap this up. Love your quotes and how you describe Train.

@trisail I think DW-B is in world A now based on the orange lighting. They separate the two worlds with orange and blue tint.

4 minutes ago, Happy Sheep said:

@aria26 I like her. I haven't watch her I live alone guesting but your comment is teasing me.

she's so cool, she has several but I think Yoon Shi Yoon talked about her makgeolli one (in Mar 2020 which was also cute), but you should catch the Nov 2019 one. If YSY saw that, he will surely fall for her hahaha

2 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

@iamnowhereforyou If DW-B has feelings for SK-B, I dont think my brain can process it lol. It's so complicated I don't know how they will wrap this up. Love your quotes and how you describe Train.

Haha! I don't think my brain can process that either, @Happy Sheep! By the way, my display name used to be 'shAym' but I changed it to the one I'm using now out of curiosity. Haha. Thank you for always appreciating the quotes I use. 

Speaking of Kyung Soo Jin, just like what @aria26 has mentioned, she is really cool. To be honest, I started to watch "Train" because I'm a fan of hers. I've seen all the dramas and movies she was in (whether it's the supporting role or main role) and her performances always deliver. I first saw her as the young Lee Bo Young in "The Equator Man" where Im Si Wan and Lee Hyun Woo both fell in love with her. She was really good in playing her character there, so I decided to be a fan of hers so I've watched all shows she's in. Haha.

You can also watch her guesting on Running Man (224th episode). They were all surprised on how she really is behind those sweet and kind smile of hers. Haha! You should try to watch her there too, @aria26! Haha.

Thanks to her, I've discovered this drama and is now adding Yoon Si Yoon to the list of the actors whose shows I must try watching. Haha.

@aria26 I have watched some clips on youtube. She's really cool! I fell in love with her charm :lol:

3 hours ago, cafe99 said:

Choi Seung Yoon is the same actor who

Reveal hidden contents

played the murderer in Life on Mars! He's good posing as a psycho

Thanks! Now I know where I've seen him. He was good in that drama. 

@iamnowhereforyou I remember your username used to be shaym. Yup love your quotes. It helps give more meaning to the drama like a life lesson :wub: 

Archived