[Drama 2020] Train, 트레인

0ly40

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Well, what a good cliffhanger for us ....  So the killer also know very well about the other world to just throw the bags and left them there for years?  It's time to board the train and we're going to meet their doppelgongers.

Exactly! I was glued to my screen for the whole episode...and when DW found SK "dead"...oh man, i nearly cried...im just sad that he didnt have the opportunity to confess his true feeling and be free from the guilt (SK new theory confirms that she didnt believe that it was his dad)...Such a tragic love story but i hope &crosses fingers* that somehow DW will get his happy ending...:crybaby: jabellll......i really like the Lead chemistry...sigh....

I like how the story progresses, hope we will know more about DW-B and why is he acting like that...why would he kill SK- A when i am sure he knows her in B world???? 

Ok not sure if you guys notice this anomaly, but remember the earrings that Lee Sung Wook Mother found and she kept 1 of the earrings? Now if it is from Seo kyung home - the jewellery box, technically doesn't it also belong to her step mother?? Why would she keep only 1 side of the earring? :wacko:

12 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

How different they can look with /without a uniform.  This time it's easier since their names are the same in both World A and B.  Her character is as Oh Mi Sook - Director of Detective Division in World A. So how exactly are we going to address her?  :D

Agree! When she was wearing the black pant suit, i was like is she the Chief?? Hahah, for now, i'll just call her Miss Oh.

Oh a side note, does anyone think that LJY- the girl who was supposedly the 5th victim looks abit like Jennie from Black Pink? Haha

Cant wait for episode 3

Episode 2

• First the cat, now KSJ. How could they kill my fav actress in only two episodes in. Pretty much also the first drama I ever watched where an off screen gun shot actually killed one of the leads. 
    I mean I'm sure we see her again in World B, but really looks like she is dead dead. 
  • I hope they don't revive people somehow.
  • It does start to get really interesting, now that they found a dead person, which has a living counterpart on this side. 

8 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

I like how the story progresses, hope we will know more about DW-B and why is he acting like that...why would he kill SK- A when i am sure he knows her in B world???? 

May I know what made you so sure he was the one who killed her?  I was wondering that they might just wanted to throw our focus away from the real killer since it was still in the earlier episode.  DW B and the killer might be on the same train coincidentally.

*When SK was approaching the train when it arrived,  I was yelling (in my heart) wait, don't go there yet.  Some strangers might get off the train, she turned her back and... that's it. Sigh..

Now if it is from Seo kyung home - the jewellery box, technically doesn't it also belong to her step mother?? Why would she keep only 1 side of the earring? :wacko:

Hmm... I thought she said she found it at the railway station?  

I think I might have to rewatch it too...sometimes i do miss something during the first watch .... So what DW believed so far was not the TRUTH.  

Im still not convinced DW B is the killer. The scene was vague but let's see. 

10 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Ok not sure if you guys notice this anomaly, but remember the earrings that Lee Sung Wook Mother found and she kept 1 of the earrings? Now if it is from Seo kyung home - the jewellery box, technically doesn't it also belong to her step mother?? Why would she keep only 1 side of the earring? 

The earring belonged to her biological mother. When she found the earring was in her stepmother possession, SK thought LSW murdered his father. Her stepmother stole the earring from 5th victim. It seemed like the killer is the same from 2008. It helped her realize DW's father didnt kill her father

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

*When SK was approaching the train when it arrived,  I was yelling (in my heart) wait, don't go there yet.  Some strangers might get off the train, she turned her back and... that's it. Sigh..

Haha same. I sighed "WHY?!" She was very confused and acted impulsively and that cost her own life. 

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I hope they don't revive people somehow.

Yup. It would ruin it for me if they would revive people.

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

May I know what made you so sure he was the one who killed her?  I was wondering that they might just wanted to throw our focus away from the real killer since it was still in the earlier episode.  DW B and the killer might be on the same train coincidentally.

True, we still have not seen the person who pointed the gun at her, initally i thought it was DW-B as when he stepped out of the train, he had a gun in his hand...but yea, there could be more surprises...

2 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

The earring belonged to her biological mother. When she found the earring was in her stepmother possession, SK thought LSW murdered his father. Her stepmother stole the earring from 5th victim. It seemed like the killer is the same from 2008. It helped her realize DW's father didnt kill her father

Ah that makes sense!

True....i saw a similar scene in Rugal and was like wtf......but i somehow want DW and SK to be reunited :criesariver:

There's SK B but my mind cant accept it for now bc for me they're not the same person :tears:

Okay, so this is a parallel universe ... now I wonder does it mean  he can travel back in time ?   

Well there are more questions but I'm going to save it till next week. :ph34r:

Hello everyone! I'm new in this drama's forum. If I'll be posting a long one, please pardon me in advance. After watching two episodes, I feel like this intense drama is just not really intense physically and mentally, but also emotionally. Haha. 

I feel bad for Yoon Si Yoon's character, Seo Do Won, for having to keep what he feels for Kyung Soo Jin's character, Han Seo Kyung. He probably knew/thought his father was the one who killed her father, so there's no way that being with her is possible. It must have been so painful for him to be very close with her knowing that even if she's so near, she's still so far. And now that Seo Kyung A has already been killed by someone, SDW A will probably have a lot of regrets in not being totally honest with her. You can definitely see how he's in love with her when she got so mad at Lee Sung Wook for touching KA again, for cherishing the watch she gave him although it was already broken, and for their picture together in his car. It's like silently saying, "Hello! The feeling is mutual.", but his mouth is just so heavy to open. I also feel like KA's death in Parallel A now is so heartbreaking for him to take since he probably has called her to confess what he really feels towards her after giving it a thought before she died. The pain he showed as he hugged her tightly while crying says it all.

I'm excited to see SDW and HSK in Parrallel B because when they both meet again, the warm SK will no longer be there since KSJ's character in Parallel B is a cold-hearted detective. I'm also looking forward to the supporting casts because they have also shown good acting in the past episodes. And of course, I'm looking forward to see and learn the stories of Parrallels A and B as well as how they work and how they can be triggered. 

And since the word "parallel" has been and will often be used here, I'm reminded of this quote that suits the relationship between SDW and HSK: "We're like parallel lines: always close - never together." 

2 hours ago, shaym said:

And since the word "parallel" has been and will often be used here, I'm reminded of this quote that suits the relationship between SDW and HSK: "We're like parallel lines: always close - never together." 

This is so sad :criesariver:....pardon my crazy shipping of the OTP in this drama...i just find their chemistry sooooo appealing...hahah

17 minutes ago, SuZy Leoo said:

This is so sad ....pardon my crazy shipping of the OTP in this drama...i just find their chemistry sooooo appealing...hahah

Hi there, @SuZy Leoo! Don't worry, you are not the only one. Haha! I ship them, too! 

I'm pretty sure Seo Do Won would be so affected by Han Seo Kyung's death. Huhu. I'm sure he knew that he always has SK; he just never thought he'd lose her... that soon. Huhu. Haha! 

2 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Okay, so this is a parallel universe ... now I wonder does it mean  he can travel back in time ?   

So far there's no indication of time travel but if that's the case things would get more complicated and confusing. Parallel world is already confusing lol

@shaym that's what hurts me the most. They weren't able to resolve their conflicts. There was no closure. DW missed the chance to confess his true feelings for her. He was left with so much regret.

2 hours ago, shaym said:

"We're like parallel lines: always close - never together." 

This is a beautiful but sad quote that perfectly sums up their relationship

35 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So the girl who died, switched to the other world and became alive? And all the police switched worlds without knowing it ?

It's not switching the world.  There is another world (the train will be the transport between  World A and  B ) . The characters are using the same name.  You can read their characters' description on the first page.  

13 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Im still not convinced DW B is the killer. The scene was vague but let's see. 

Haha same. I sighed "WHY?!" She was very confused and acted impulsively and that cost her own life. 

Hello there @Happy Sheep! I do think too that Seo Do Won in Parallel B is not the real killer. There's more to see for sure. 

Speaking of Han Seo Kyung's ex-stepmother, I was wondering if the one she hid on the wall was that one piece of earring or some white powdery stuff. Was it the earring believed to her mother's belonging or some kind of drugs? I didn't catch on it so well because it was distant on the screen for me. I guess the stepmother really has something do with the things going on. Because as far as I remember, SDW in Parallel B chose to be a corrupt police man because something happened to him because of that thing that existed in the other world - I was wondering if it was something to do with what the stepmom was trying to conceal. 

I was also scared for her life when she went there again. I was already scared when she separated ways with SDW when they were looking for Beijing Tower, so my fear for her life was doubled upon knowing that there's this killer that is on the loose.

I agree, too, with what you guys said about reviving people. Although it's sad and heart-breaking, that plot is what I believe makes this drama more interesting and heart-wrenching. The emotions that they have to let us feel will be felt in a much deeper way knowing that she's no longer there, and that's the only things left for DW and us are memories. Bitter, sweet, or bittersweet they may be.

3 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

So far there's no indication of time travel but if that's the case things would get more complicated and confusing. Parallel world is already confusing lol

@shaym that's what hurts me the most. They weren't able to resolve their conflicts. There was no closure. DW missed the chance to confess his true feelings for her. He was left with so much regret.

This is a beautiful but sad quote that perfectly sums up their relationship

This one, too! There was something that hasn't been discussed nor closed between the two of them which makes it a lot harder to bear for SDW. Maybe at some point, he was already contented viewing. loving, and taking care of HSK from afar but when SK confronted him for the nth time regarding his real feelings - it was already too late. So there's no doubt that he'll risk everything when he sees HSK again in Parallel B. Although I'm pretty sure, too, that he isn't that ready yet to face and interact with the woman who used to be so warm to him in the other world. As I've mentioned earlier, their relationship in Parallel A is/used to be like parallel lines that are close yet never together but in Parallel B, I think it will be worse (emotional aspect). Because those parallel lines (DW and SK), when they intersect (when they interact) - the intersecting lines (interactions) will just drift them apart. And the worse part will be... the more they intersect, the greater the distance would be. Haha!

I hope DW won't lose his sanity in case his father will be convicted as not guilty in the murder of SK's father. He'll seriously regret big time on not opening up to SK and on not trusting his father from the start. 

On 7/12/2020 at 9:05 PM, Happy Sheep said:

I add A or B after their name, like DW A or B. Since that's how OCN distinguish characters from both worlds.

That's sensible.  I have a feeling that I'm gonna get confused no matter what.  :huh:

.....the ending of episode 2 was so intense and I really wasn't ready for what happened.  Waiting anxiously for episode 3.

Watch: Yoon Shi Yoon And Kyung Soo Jin Remain Energetic While Filming Difficult Action Scenes For “Train”

Jul 14, 2020

0e5b616cbd904d05a26b0048bd1cdd4b.jpeg?s=

OCN’s “Train” released a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Train” is a sci-fi thriller about a single choice made on the night of a murder that splits the world into two alternate universes.

The making-of video begins with Yoon Shi Yoon hard at work on the filming set as he immerses himself into many different action scenes. In his spare time, he exercises and excitedly talks about his love for technology with Kyung Soo Jin. Yoon Shi Yoon shares, “I really like technology. I have all kinds of technology at home.” Similarly, Kyung Soo Jin also gets excited while acting with the flip phone.

In a different clip, Yoon Shi Yoon playfully jokes around with Shin So Yul, acting out a random scenario by asking her if she plays an online game. Exasperated and laughing, Shin So Yul comments, “You’re unpredictable.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1412701wpp/watch-yoon-shi-yoon-and-kyung-soo-jin-remain-energetic-while-filming-difficult-action-scenes-for-train

by S. Nam

Since they there was only 2 eps of them together. I think they tried to make the viewers emotionally invested to DW-SK relationship. It worked for me bc i got really invested to them in just 2 eps. Really excited to see how things will work with them in world b.

12 hours ago, shaym said:

Speaking of Han Seo Kyung's ex-stepmother, I was wondering if the one she hid on the wall was that one piece of earring or some white powdery stuff.

I thought it was the earring. Before she went to police station to save her son, there was a scene where she grab a thing on the wall. She presented the earring afterwards.

7 hours ago, thistle said:

the ending of episode 2 was so intense and I really wasn't ready for what happened.  Waiting anxiously for episode 3.

That really caught us off guard. 

14 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So the girl who died, switched to the other world and became alive? And all the police switched worlds without knowing it ?

The girl - a doppelganger - was murdered in world B and was transported and dumped to world A through train. Everyone in world A has doppelganger counterpart in world b

5 hours ago, Happy Sheep said:

Since they there was only 2 eps of them together. I think they tried to make the viewers emotionally invested to DW-SK relationship. It worked for me bc i got really invested to them in just 2 eps. Really excited to see how things will work with them in world b.

I thought it was the earring. Before she went to police station to save her son, there was a scene where she grab a thing on the wall. She presented the earring afterwards.

The two of them in Parallel A can no longer be together in the same time which is kind of sad and regretful. If only they were able to make amends. So I agree with you, that is true. I was so invested in their relationship although it's just for a short amount of time. Haha. 

Yeah, that was initially my thought. But the curious me read the description of Seo Do Won again and I think in the other world, he was misjudged/misunderstood because of such thing in the other world. I thought perhaps it was drug-related. Haha. But yeah, the stepmom suddenly gave the other earring to SDW, so I think maybe that's it for sure. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

It's finally Wednesday today! Few more days and we can watch it again! I'm so ready to see more intense feelings and actions in the next two episodes this week. 

Archived