Quantcast

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

heard they didnt quarantine the citizens they brought back from WuHan

I think they got desanitized by sprayed them with some desinfectant. Which left me confused about the effectivity of the method :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I think they got desanitized by sprayed them with some desinfectant. Which left me confused about the effectivity of the method :lol:

actually it is not very effective :x

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@Sejabin dont worry too much....just take care of ur hygiene....

face mask isnt really going to help you much....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

THOSE THAT GET DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL  PRAISE GOD THAT THEIR LIVES HAVE BEEN SAVED AND THANKS TO ALL THE MEDICAL OFFICERS AND STAFF THAT INVEST THEIR  LIVES AND DEDICATION THEN AND UNTIL NOW.  :wub:

giphy.gif

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • Like 1

HongKong to bring back 533 citizens bk that is stranded on Wuhan in chartered plane

It's too bad some tourist destinations are being blocked down because of the virus. I've recently booked apartments for rent in Calpe and I really hope everything will be alright and my trip will not be halted. 

• Like 1

Now it’s definitely not worth going anywhere until this horror passes, at least until the end of the summer for sure, or even until the age of 21, otherwise the risks are too great.  The choice of platform depends on how much you need the result and quality. I would like to work with https://www.intellias.com/automotive/, based on this page and generally great quality things that intellias develops, so I think this is a great signal about whether to work with this company or not , which orders software from them.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Tbh I start to lost track, as so many cases by now. I guess it can be soon treated as just a common flu? @angelangie 

• Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Tbh I start to lost track, as so many cases by now. I guess it can be soon treated as just a common flu? @angelangie 

hopefully soon....however they are trying to contain it and i believe once there is a confirm cure for it....it will be downgraded into common flu and things will be back to normal soon?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1