[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

It is scarring me more everyday to get to know the updates of covid19. There are some news that I don’t want to read about children and babies.

there are some selfish parents in here who dare to go to an endemic place that the government already warned to not go. But he insisted and now 2 babies in his house are infected. I can not get how can parents be like this. 

On 5/2/2020 at 1:49 AM, Sejabin said:

It is scarring me more everyday to get to know the updates of covid19. There are some news that I don’t want to read about children and babies.

there are some selfish parents in here who dare to go to an endemic place that the government already warned to not go. But he insisted and now 2 babies in his house are infected. I can not get how can parents be like this. 

u wont knows the things ppl done in term of 'selfishness'

i know in this periods all are struggling.....the poor will become poorer....middle class will drop to being poor sooner or later.....

the rich? i dunno....maybe they will stay afloat....maybe they will crash too....things at this situations is really really unclear

• Sad 2

A producer named Michael interviews his friend Jacob Arabo, the founder of Jacob & Co. He's interviewing Jacob because Jacob had caught the coronavirus...

• Love 1

Hope everything will pass as soon as possible

• Love 1

Regarding the availability of the vaccine, do you think it will be this year? Is it affordable? Vaccines are expensive to begin with... we may not be able to afford it. I'm worried ....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/22/2020 at 11:09 PM, thanie said:

Regarding the availability of the vaccine, do you think it will be this year? Is it affordable? Vaccines are expensive to begin with... we may not be able to afford it. I'm worried ....

dont worry too much.....i think at this rate, they will try to make it affordable, imagine how fast this thing spread to begin with, if they dont make it affordable, the society will collapse into another wave of infections so all this lockdown that is being done across the world will be done for nothing

• Love 2