[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Hua Rong 夜新娘

pad-hari

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, rocky689 said:

These two are totally dating

These two are so cute, love them. However, I do not love the voice of HR. The voice actress who plays her is just making her so  damn annoying.  Got it that she is an only daughter of a high official of the courts and she is the apple of his father's eyes, but there's got to be away to not make her sounds so childish, and spoil brat. The hot pirate,... love him. Hope he has a patient to love  her til the end of the series....

On 12/28/2019 at 9:54 PM, rocky689 said:

These two are totally dating

After watching her casually lick the icing off his finger when they were eating the cake, I'll believe they are dating!  Those 2 have a sweet chemistry off screen as well as onscreen.

23 hours ago, Table122000 said:

After watching her casually lick the icing off his finger when they were eating the cake, I'll believe they are dating!  Those 2 have a sweet chemistry off screen as well as onscreen.

It's hilarious how then he licked his fingers after she licked it,... and a bit shy after realizing he got caught by the camera. YuanHao is adorbs and he is good at making love to the camera. He got me stick to the episodes no matter how much I can't stand Hua Rong's voice. At times, I had to mute her to get me through....  

I can't help but think if the pirate guy was based off Captain Jack Sparrow LoL?! 

I hate his voice is dubbed though.. The female lead is like an overbearing child at times but I like her spunk. Overall their dynamic makes for some fun moments which makes this extremely enjoyable to watch. 

Archived