[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

Hello, this is my first post. I have left Soompi years ago, it's good to be back. So, I have watched this daily drama during lockdown here in my place. It was really crazy when the little brother gave in and married Jin Bong, almost drop this drama but my fav show has just ended and I do have the time to watch almost everything haha... So here I am marathoning the rest episodes. I have to create this account so I can compliment you Guys, it's really fun to read all your comments *the clencing fingers thingy and all the funny names*. Also, don't you think the cheater husband always said "What?" whenever he has a screen presence? Lol, I kind of hoping you guys also counting his "Mwo?" in each episodes :lol:. Oh well, let's move on to another drama. I might give a chance to the Happy Sisters.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I started watching this bec of Seo ha jun albeit his role here is really diff from what I've seen compared to the others like Princess Aurora, Marrying My Daughter Twice (or other title My Son-in-Law's Woman), Phoenix 2020 etc. Well anyway I quite enjoyed it but my mistake was I started reading some reviews from another site recently & just got disappointed when I read that Jin sang & Hae jin got back together? I thought that was very annoying for me considering Jin sang already made a fool of Hae jin & all that - however, not sure if I shld continue since I'm almost finished with just a few more epi to go!

I like the attraction of Cod Fish as she calls him & Hae jin to marry each other & reading that spoiler made me stop watching :(

How could a woman like Hae jin who's more than naive or stupid if you will to even think of getting back with a guy who's so immature, cheating her with a younger woman, a terrible son for that matter I just don't get it! OK just for argument's sake this is a drama all right I u/stand but at least we wanna watch a story with a bit of reality so to speak!

It's too sad bec I spent so many hrs on end already & was getting really satisfied with the chemistry of Seo do young & the lead actress but it just didn't play well with me when I read they're supposed to go back together!!!