[Drama 2019-2020] Woman of 9.9 Billion, 99억의 여자

larus

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is not the best ep, it seemed that we had already predicted earlier on. JH's death and his confession to his wife was pathetic like what he told his wife on the phone..

SY stolen of the chips was a navie move because she had forgotten how could a penthouse office without CCTV installed, especially Leon is not the person who can easily trust a person.

Since Leon is so smart, I have a feeling either he could run away again or he got killed by TW....my guess only.

I don't really like HJ's overall dress code, yes, we could tell she is rich and powerful, but that doesn't mean she always need to wear a fur coat all the time with different colour, it made me feel like she looks like mama san worked in night club.:lol: A powerful woman can have a nice and clean cut attire to show her unique and elegant taste. Likewise to Leon, he is rich with clean cut look and he seldom wear "fur coat" :D

@40somethingahjumma - I have finished the drama of "When The Camellia Blooms", what an awesome show. It makes us feel positive vibe about the world. The reality is cruel, harsh and unfair, and I cried a lot after seeing between mother and daughter, and mother and son scenes, their character dynamics are so moved and well portrayed. Each one has their own sad story to tell. It makes you want to believe in people and be positive about things! The best part of this drama is always giving me surprises when things turn up the opposite way of the usual outcome....small little details can make wonder, I admire this writer/PD for making such drama a heartwarming one - it definitely deserved the best drama award in 2019. 

The next one, I will watch: "The Game: Towards Zero" - (Crime, supernatural and mysterious type) hopefully it will be an enjoyable ride. :D

Hee Joo played by Oh Na Ra

1YXRBO6BJN_1.jpg

1YXRBO6BJN_2.jpg

Yoon Hee-ju, who played the role of Yoon Hee-ju in the '99 Billion Women' that raises expectations and extreme tension expressed her feelings. She expressed gratitude to all those who worked filming this drama.

“I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the directors and artists who suffered so much, the staff who suffered in the field, and to all those who worked hard and hard for the work in the invisible place and to all the great actors who were happy to play together. ”

“I was so happy during the shooting because of the good work and the rare play. As long as I had a happy time, I hope the viewers will have a happy time. ”

Finally, Oh Nara said, “I had a great time personally. I will try to show you more great acting without forgetting this heart. Please support me a lot. ”

https://www.sedaily.com/NewsVIew/1YXRBO6BJN

A snack car sent by the fan cafe for Oh Nara

723705_437972_517.jpg

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=723705

The penultimate episode did not have much progress (common before a finale....).

Time for mourning. Long stares, dramatic music during the staredowns.

Ughhhh. Jae Hun's last scene took up a lot of time. The writer/PD just had make it super, super tragic and his conversation with Hee Ju was too drawn-out. I had to cry. It was all too sad.

My POV the final scenes of Jea Hun is okay.. actually he is quite a charactor in this drama. Poor baby faced rich husband/SIL, pathetic and confused ways of life.. lost and swayed by people and circumstances! 

I have met in life such a charactor... few don't haves marrying into rich families and trying to fit in and proof their worth. But deep inside, loves their wives and family.

Very tense when Leon caught SY in the act but I think she's thinking real hard on how to react and continue to play innocent??

She saved Leon's life and I doubt he will kill her off tht easily (his angel), probably still try to manipulate and use her for his escape or probably force her to flee together (in exchange for TW's life)? Just cannot foresee their ending... 

But am excited about Leon's accounts they are trying to hack into.. who knows Leon dying in SY's arms, he gave her all his secret codes????

2020012301866_0.jpg

"Thanks everyone for being able to finish the shooting safely."
“I am happy to start the New Year in 2020 with '99 Billion Women. 'Thank you for your love and support.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/01/23/2020012301890.html

Going to Wrap up party

2020012302917_0.jpg

2020012319014121460-540x933.jpg

202001231916772483_5e29728a5872e_1024x.j

Spoiler

202001231922771335_5e2974788691b_1024x.j

202001231920777785_5e2973a1b1add_1024x.j

202001231921774266_5e2973d1b5ea1_1024x.j

202001231939775233_5e29787728905_1024x.j

202001231932775857_5e2977097a5d9_1024x.j

202001231910770470_5e297149c96a3_1024x.j

9.9 billion woman 'actor Kim Do-hyun gave intensity until the last minute.

image_readtop_2020_77616_157974807840627

In the 29th and 30th episodes of the KBS2 drama "99 Billion Woman," which aired on the 22nd, Seo Min-kyu's last appearance was revealed.

To Kang Tae-woo, who asked about Leon's identity, he said, “Rather kill me. If I betray him anyway, I die. ”
Subsequently, Suh Min-kyu, who felt instinctively at the end, ended up with death by mailing Tae-woo to Leon's account list.

Kim Do Hyun said “I was happy to be able to breathe with my respected actors and staff for months.” I thanked the “99 Billion Woman” team.
“For the last filming scene, I was a little bit shy about a friend named“ Seo Min-gyu ”.
It was a pity that I lived only by the instructions, not the right and wrong choices in action, and finally got nothing and followed and accepted my own ending. I want to say a word to him. Mingyu! In my next life, I live while doing what you want to do in a bright world. ”

(Google translate)

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2020/01/77616/

Just completed last night’s & i am checking some of the spoiler cuts . Looks like people who should be dead, finally are -Leon & psycho hubs , and the irony is that both killed each other 

scene of TW & SY confronting Leon . But urghh , SY takes the bullet for TW , and gets shot 

Spoiler

Crazy husband comes , and got really mad that Leon hurt his yeobo & goes after Leon. Leon shot him & but I think also himself  Gives TW a chance to grab the gun . SY tells TW not to kill Leon , she did not want him to be a murderer. Leon was seriously injured anyway 

I am love with our lead he can’t be any more hero :mrgreen:

Spoiler

# am I late for afterlife party :joy:
5e2a1d8921506679303008.gif?download

5e2a1d9da795a374524867.gif?download

( Psycho couldn’t believe he find man love his wife , help him take money & wife and go  :joy:

5e2a1db089895563403769.gif?download

5e2a1dc636df8364716324.gif?download

.. is to much entertaining for leon to watch :D

who is the husband in this . 

The drama fast forwards with TW wearing his police uniform, I hope it means he got reinstated. Gangster ahjussi comes in with a box . Dang it’s the puffer jacket from SY ! Is she alive or not 

Ok she’s alive . But she’s gonna leave 

Spoiler

And TW goes to the airport ....come on SY , don’t go. But I think she asked him to wait . 

Lol! I don’t know if I understood the ending fully , but at least TW made the 1st step & back hugged her   . But I think she feels too guilty to accept him . What do you guys think? 

@Ameera Ali I don’t even know what to think ...it wasn’t hard to give us a clear happy ending . It was a foreshadowing when she bought him the ugly dustbin like puffer jacket that Tahiti wasn’t gonna happen. It was the wrong attire :joy:

BTS & goodbye posted by KKW’s Agency , these two had ooozing chemistry.  I feel sorry for myself they didn’t kiss :sweatingbullets:

Some stuff from wrap up party 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Was the rom com with two of them good ? I feel I need to get closure . :lol:

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

these two had ooozing chemistry.

To be honest Cho Yeo Jeong has oozing chemistry with everyone. She's like dripping with elegance, i kinda love her :D

Anyways, onwards and upwards to new TV shows and watching Cho's works!

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Was the rom com with two of them good ?

Kinda childish, but it can satisfy your current lack of romance :D (you are talking about Haeundae Lovers right?)

9 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

To be honest Cho Yeo Jeong has oozing chemistry with everyone. She's like dripping with elegance, i kinda love her :D

Anyways, onwards and upwards to new TV shows and watching Cho's works!

Kinda childish, but it can satisfy your current lack of romance :D (you are talking about Haeundae Lovers right?)

I hv only seen CYJ in Divorce Lawyer Is Dating . And you’re right , she is a chemistry station. I liked her with the ML there too .  Yes , was referring to HLovers . I have seen a few of KKW’s works , but somehow I bypassed that . I’ll check it out . 

with all the blood & sweat to get the 9.99 billion  :joy:finally we end with a 7500.000 millions , of course the rest goes toward the funeral cost  :joy:

15797989711579798958.gif

he supposed to die first but handicap husband died first :joy:, he supposed not to get  a kiss scene but yet he managed to shared straw with her & kiss from all the places it should be the airport ( evil writer)   :mask::scream:

5e29fc95e5134431160228.gif?download

I am afraid i am not the only one who didn't like the episode?

It was so clunky. And sadly a bad finale always taints the whole drama.

Honestly i am not even sure anymore if they even had any idea at the start of the drama what it would be about. And where to go with the characters and plotlines. It all feels very messy. The way kdramas get produced can be so frustrating.

I save the specifics for later posts. And maybe i am a bit more positive when i wake up tomorrow.

One thing though. God i hated that Leon showdown. Everyone teaming up was the worst thing they could have done. It should have been a climax where all the individual plotlines and characters collide.

The drama started with SY struggling for life and then walking the thin line and being confronted with all the moral choices. How much room for humanity is there in a capitalist society? And it ends with SY and TW risking their lifes to protect the money from some rich dudes who were in risk to make a bad investment LOL   (Yes there were some personal motives as well)

Archived