[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

Park Sae Roy at the rooftop of DanBam :D

Screenshot-2019-11-19-04-27-41-36.png

Spotted filming in front of Leafari bar. Kim da mi was possibly also there (based on the hashtag) 

I hope you stay warm and be careful not to catch a cold, oppa. Looks like he was filming until midnight (or dawn maybe?) 

Actually too many updates about PSJ yesterday. The record park's, the photoshoot video from bench, and some from his ads. Bless my eyes, bless my soul :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pluviopmauve said:

@0ly40 I'm so sorry, I just noticed, because I couldn't find this thread using the search, but there is a typo in thread's title (and the first post). Shouldn't it be "Itaewon Class" instead of "Itaewoon Class"? ^_^ Also Kim Da Mi's name in tags listed as Kin Da Mi ;)))

Wow sharp eyes! I didn't realize it at all lol :)) is @0ly40 stil active member? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pluviopmauve said:

Ahaha, thanks;)) I feel bad and awkward for pointing it out though :sweatingbullets:

Yes, I believe so;) I think I saw OP just recently to post something;)))

No, luckily someone noticed the mistake tho. Hopefully she's aware you mentioning her so she fixes it up right away :)

• Like 2

Screenshot-2019-11-20-18-41-57-47.png

OP said there's park seo jun new drama "itaewon class" filming in front of her sister's house. But she then asked "where is park seo jun?" 

It's too dark to spot him, isn't it? Lol :sweat_smile:

5 hours ago, pluviopmauve said:

Kim Da Mi here talked a bit about her excitement to be in the drama (it would be nice, if someone could help translate what exactly she said;)))

Aah i wish i could. It's too difficult for me to translate conversation :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 11/19/2019 at 4:33 AM, pluviopmauve said:

@0ly40 I'm so sorry, I just noticed, because I couldn't find this thread using the search, but there is a typo in thread's title (and in the first post). Shouldn't it be "Itaewon Class" instead of "Itaewoon Class"? ^_^ Also Kim Da Mi's name in tags listed as Kin Da Mi ;)))

On 11/19/2019 at 5:21 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Wow sharp eyes! I didn't realize it at all lol :)) is @0ly40 stil active member? 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:10 AM, Anjalifairy said:

No, luckily someone noticed the mistake tho. Hopefully she's aware you mentioning her so she fixes it up right away :)

Many thanks chingus for your observations. I will do the changes.:) Yeah I'm active twice a day in several soompi forums (most of currently airing dramas).;)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

OP said there's park seo jun new drama "itaewon class" filming in front of her sister's house. But she then asked "where is park seo jun?" 

It's too dark to spot him, isn't it? Lol :sweat_smile:

Aah i wish i could. It's too difficult for me to translate conversation :tears:

Ahhha, if we’re playing this game, try to find him here (it’s easy, though;)))

+

here is the video version of photo, that you recently posted;))

Ah, that’s okay;))) I hope korean will keep improving, that one day you will be able, to understanding everything;)) I think I should also start to learn korean :D

After watching Kim Da Mi videos and how soft spoken she is, I can’t wait to see her chemistry as working partner with PSJ on screen and off screen too;)

@0ly40 Thank you so much;)

• Like 3

Spoiler

Ahhha, if we’re playing this game, try to find him here (it’s easy, though;)))

It's a piece of cake! Lolll

The caption says "itaewon class filming. Park seo jun's back view is handsome too".

Even a man (op) can't resist his handsomeness :lol:

Spoiler

Ah, that’s okay;))) I hope korean will keep improving, that one day you will be able, to understanding everything;)) I think I should also start to learn korean

Yeah, i can only read hangul and know a few words or phrase therefore i often have a hard time to understand the whole long sentece :')

You should then. It's good to understand at least our favorite oppa's post :D

Spoiler

After watching Kim Da Mi videos and how soft spoken she is, I can’t wait to see her chemistry as working partner with PSJ on screen and off screen too;)

Oh right! I always wonder how the chemistry between the two of them will turn out bcs she seems to be a very timid person. It's still in january tho :'( hope it's worth the wait :wub: 

Thank you for fixing things up @0ly40 :blush:

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
Tbh, i really want to fly to korea right now then go to itaewon. Maybe by just strolling around all day i can accidentally meet psj there :joy:

I kinda regret, that I went to visit SK last month and not this;) But half a year ago when I planned my trip it sounded virtually impossible to just meet PSJ simply on the streets lmfao 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

I kinda regret, that I went to visit SK last month and not this;) But half a year ago when I planned my trip it sounded virtually impossible to just meet PSJ simply on the streets lmfao 

Haha if you had gone around this time,  you would've had greater chance to meet him then. But at least you've breathed the same air as him. I'm jealous lol :lol:

Kim Da Mi at Blue Dragon Awards tonight.

I wonder why there's no single pict of her spotted filming like psj? I want to see her :ph34r:

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy

I’m not sure, that’s how breathing the same air works :lol: I think I needed to be at least in the same space as him for that lmfao 

Yeah, except Nara and PSJ we didn’t see others yet. Maybe it’s due to the plot, who knows. 

Rumors say, that first episode probably will be aired around 31st January. So two months to go. I can wait. Because month before the premiere we will see promotional materials, like posters, teasers and etc.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Spoiler

I’m not sure, that’s how breathing the same air works :lol: I think I needed to be at least in the same space as him for that lmfao 

Yeah, except Nara and PSJ we didn’t see others yet. Maybe it’s due to the plot, who knows. 

Rumors say, that first episode probably will be aired around 31st January. So two months to go. I can wait. Because month before the premiere we will see promotional materials, like posters, teasers and etc.

So it should be breathing the same air in the same space lol :lol:

Or maybe people there are still not familiar enough with her considering she's still a rookie, unlike psj who's super popular in SK right now. I heard when you're in SK, you can see his face like all over the place. Is that true? 

Yeah thats right! Can't wait for the presscon and other promotional activities ^_^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

So it should be breathing the same air in the same space lol :lol:

Or maybe people there are still not familiar enough with her considering she's still a rookie, unlike psj who's super popular in SK right now. I heard when you're in SK, you can see his face like all over the place. Is that true? 

Yeah thats right! Can't wait for the presscon and other promotional activities ^_^

Yeap, it’s true;) You can see a lot of his various CFs around Seoul and Busan, but not in overwhelming amount, like to the point, when you get sick of the person, that you see on posters;)) You can sense his popularity, but it’s good that he is not overexposing himself in that area. So, he has a lot of CFs, but they’re not occupying all his time. Sometimes actors spent to much time filming CFs, rather than dramas and movies. I like it, when Park Seo Joon still keeps himself busy with projects;))

Could be that. I hope IC would give Kim Da Mi more exposure with local and international audience. I really liked her in The Witch movie and I’m excited to see her in the drama;))

I want to see how they will dress her;) I like what I’m seeing so far with PSR style. Pretty sure PSJ also enjoying it, because it seems like he prefers clothes like this in his daily life;)

• Like 1

@serenilmauve

Yeah.. When i see his k-fans' instagram account, they often show that his face is displayed in buses, station, mall, etc :Dhe's really the king of ads :wub:

I agree with you! Love this park sae roy's style in him. It really suits him. From what i see, they really style him just like the webtoon character. So if they do the same with kdm, i can already imagine she's gonna look cool. So casual yet chic.

After watching the witch, i kinda understand why they casted her in IC. I think she's the right person to play jo yi seo character. 

I guess IC will become another iconic drama of psj. I mean, another must-visit drama filming location in the future for k-drama fans, just like how busan also become one, right? Did you visit that famous ko dong man-choi ae ra villa in busan? The namil villa :D as far as i know, many tourists now (kdrama lovers in particular) from all over the world put busan on the list as their destination besides seoul to trace the couple's lovey dovey moments there :lol: 

And similarly, i have the feeling that DanBam resto will be another iconic place from the drama :D

Aah sorry if my post is too long. I'm too excited kekeke. Hopefully it's not out of topic lol :joy:

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy I was in Busan for very short period of time, so sadly I couldn’t. My trip was a mix between work and personal time;)) 

But I visited another PSJ’s shooting locations, because they also overall very popular tourist destinations. Like The Garden of Morning Calm (She was pretty). Such a beautiful place;))

I believe Itaewon itself also one of the most visited by foreigners place in Seoul. It’s really a cool place to go, if you’re in Seoul. A lot of interesting restaurants located in Itaewon, a lot of young people also hung out there. 

Yeap, I couldn’t help and read first 11 chapters of the webtoon and I totally can see why they decided to offer the role to Kim Da Mi. 

Man, I want to see how they decided to go with aesthetics, mood and tone. I need some teasers ASAP lol 

• Like 2

The most anticipated drama in 2020. One of them is Itaewon Class. 

This is the real KkulBam (Honey Night) dining pub in itaewon. At first, i thought this resto would be used for the filming. Apparently they use another set. But i'm still wondering, was this pub intentionally opened simply inspired by IC?! Or they're indeed going to film in this pub someday, i mean maybe towards the end of the story, or no?! :rolleyes:

• Like 4