[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

7 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I don't know how it sounds in korean ears, but as a person who doesn't speak or fully understand korean, Park Sae Roy's name sounds really cool in my ears :D

For me too. Actually all the main names (that I remembered) have that “cool” sound. Like Jo Yi Seo and Oh Soo Ah. I feel like maybe Park Sae Roy sounds also a bit unusual. I wonder what kind of meaning the name has)))

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

For me too. Actually all the main names (that I remembered) have that “cool” sound. Like Jo Yi Seo and Oh Soo Ah. I feel like maybe Park Sae Roy sounds also a bit unusual. I wonder what kind of meaning the name has)))

Yeah i think so that probably for korean it's a bit unusual too. I really like the name to the point i often say it without me realizing :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i think so that probably for korean it's a bit unusual too. I really like the name to the point i often say it without me realizing :joy:

lmfao, I used to do the same with Go Dong Man in Ae Ra's voice (Goooo Dooong Maaan XD) :lol:

I think Oh Soo Ah commented on that fact. She was first confused by his name, if I remember correctly;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao, I used to do the same with Go Dong Man in Ae Ra's voice (Goooo Dooong Maaan XD) :lol:

I think Oh Soo Ah commented on that fact. She was first confused by his name, if I remember correctly;)

Lol i know that scene you mention :lol:

Oh you're right. She thought his last name was ParkSae :lol: So that means his name is indeed unique :D

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon Delights With The Fun Way He’s Increasing Excitement For His Upcoming Drama

Park Seo Joon took fans on a tour of promotions for his drama!

On December 19, the actor shared three photos on Instagram of himself visiting posters for his upcoming drama “Itaewon Class.”

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is a new drama about young people in the neighborhood of Itaewon fighting to achieve their dreams within a society that tries to hold them back. Park Seo Joon plays the passionate restaurant owner Park Sae Joy who aims to defeat injustice and corruption.

The posters feature photos of the star with the text, “Park Seo Joon is arriving in Itaewon” and include the January 31 premiere date for the show. The posters appear to be located in Itaewon.

Park Seo Joon wrote as the caption for each post, “I’ve arrived” and added an emoji that matches what he’s doing in the photo.

credit: soompi

• Like 5

Kwon Nara, who is  the 2nd female lead in  Itaewon Class, has some facial resemblance with main male lead Park Seojoon. They could pass off as siblings. Maybe they could act as brother and sister in another drama

0521febf0593b7b1aef782d5fd172a11f34c6fe1.jpg

ec91a3b0b260686ea6b23c40845d1302a7bf9e97.png

Edited by wsr
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, wsr said:

Kwon Nara, who is  the 2nd female lead in  Itaewon Class, has some facial resemblance with main male lead Park Seojoon. They could pass off as siblings. Maybe they could act as brother and sister in another drama

I think i saw somone said the same thing about this. Idk are they really resemble? :rolleyes::lol:

I'm a lil bit bored waiting for another teaser or poster, so i'm just gonna post this 

Spoiler

Photo-Grid-1576978164123.jpg

JYS said their uniform is a bit old-fashioned :lol:

Oh she died her hair again. Wondering for which part it is :rolleyes:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
How do you guys like the teaser so far? I love everything even before it starting :bawling: Kim Dami and Kwon Nara so beautiful. Especially I love KDM looking classy here. Like she has a glamour vibes with her make up :wub:

And Saeroy in between 2 women kkkk

It’s glorious! Better than I imagined even. I need January 31 ASAP!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
How do you guys like the teaser so far? I love everything even before it starting :bawling: Kim Dami and Kwon Nara so beautiful. Especially I love KDM looking classy here. Like she has a glamour vibes with her make up :wub:

And Saeroy in between 2 women kkkk

This teaser is so intriguing! I love it so much! Beautiful trio and man I’m for sure gonna ship (PSR) him with both of them :bawling:

If anyone as excited as we’re I think it’s a good point to jump on a hype train. I feel like the ride will worth every penny :love:

@kn527j Hi! Only first 11 chapters were translated to English. Some girls read them (and more in Korean), but I’m holding myself, because at this point just month away from premiere I want to be intrigued and question every moment without spoiling myself too much :blush: But if you want, I’m sure girls will be glad to help you)))

• Like 4