[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

Jkim also posted this on her ig. She said thanks to the popularity of Park Seo Jun and Kwon Nara, all the staff could enjoy delicious coffee, snack and tea, and also many gifts from fans.

As reported previously, psj's official fan cafe Park's Office sent food truck as their form of support to psj. And yesterday Kwon Nara also got food truck from actor song sae byuk, she posted it on her ig but deleted it right away. 

Heard it'a getting really cold in korea. Hope all the actors and staff keep their body warm and healthy :)

Screenshot-2019-11-27-12-33-49-74.png

Seems like another coffee truck support. So cute :blush:

From lee joo young's story 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Kim Da Mi and Park Seo Joon together in August. Photo was taken and posted by the writer of webtoon and drama Gwang Jin. 

Ah yes this pic is important that it should be posted from the first page of this thread lol :D Hey, but gwang jin already posted the pic in july, so it means they met way before the script reading which was held in august, right? 

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy I was quite shocked, that we didn’t post it before, when I noticed lmfao 

Ah, so it was taken in July? My mistake;))) For some reasons I thought, that they took it in August, maybe because of script reading. But yeah, I believe they met each other even before this picture. Like before casting actors shouldn’t they run some screen chemistry tests and etc.?;)) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I was quite shocked, that we didn’t post it before, when I noticed lmfao 

Ah, so it was taken in July? My mistake;))) For some reasons I thought, that they took it in August, maybe because of script reading. But yeah, I believe they met each other even before this picture. Like before casting actors shouldn’t they run some screen chemistry tests and etc.?;)) 

Thank you for noticing :lol:

Yep, i remember psj said in order to build a great chemistry with his opposite, he would asked her to meet before the production begins just to get close to her. Yeah kind of chemistry test like you said :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Thank you for noticing :lol:

Yep, i remember psj said in order to build a great chemistry with his opposite, he would asked her to meet before the production begins just to get close to her. Yeah kind of chemistry test like you said :D

:wub:

btw, I first assumed, that PSJ would be playing a character that in his early twenties and much younger than him, because of the way he was dressed. And that dynamic between him and Kim Da Mi supposed to be about peers. But after reading first 11 chapters I discovered that his character 29 years old and Jo Yi Seo supposed to be in her early 20’s (?). So it’s dynamic between young girl and older guy. So far most actors around the age(+/- 2-3 years) that their characters suppose to be. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

:wub:

btw, I first assumed, that PSJ would be playing a character that in his early twenties and much younger than him, because of the way he was dressed. And that dynamic between him and Kim Da Mi supposed to be about peers. But after reading first 11 chapters I discovered that his character 29 years old and Jo Yi Seo supposed to be in her early 20’s (?). So it’s dynamic between young girl and older guy. So far most actors around the age(+/- 2-3 years) that their characters suppose to be. 

Haha yeah i know what you mean with his clothes. But after he becomes ceo and the restaurant is getting successful, i see him start to wear something like blazer with simple shirt inside, or like long sleeve shirt on the webtoon :D 

Oh really? I don't remember jo yi seo's age tho. Is she really that young? :D:rolleyes:

Park sae roy's character seems like a bit ignorant that he doesn't realize jys has been liking him for a long time and doesn't see her as a woman probably bcs that age gap and he's been busy to focus on his revenge all this time. That's a sad part for me :(

Aah i hope it's not considered as spoiler :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Haha yeah i know what you mean with his clothes. But after he becomes ceo and the restaurant is getting successful, i see him start to wear something like blazer with simple shirt inside, or like long sleeve shirt on the webtoon :D 

Oh really? I don't remember jo yi seo's age tho. Is she really that young? :D:rolleyes:

Park sae roy's character seems like a bit ignorant that he doesn't realize jys has been liking him for a long time and doesn't see her as a woman probably bcs that age gap and he's been busy to focus on his revenge all this time. That's a sad part for me :(

Aah i hope it's not considered as spoiler :D

We first met her as 19 years old (based on chapter 11) last year high school student. I don’t know how story progress from that point, but I don’t think she ages more than 20-something. 

So there not much romance going on;) I wonder if they will add more or not. But as I know his first love will be also involved in both his romance and revenge life. 

• Like 4