[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

25 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

They finally started promotion :glasses: Park Seojoon and Kim Dami look for me so good; for some reasons I want to pinch their cheeks, yet both older than me :joy:

Am I seeing right? 2020.01.03? Which one is the day and which one is the months? 

I think it says January 31, 2020? No?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Another look at Park Sae Roy and also Jo Yi Seo (Kim Da Mi) :love: + more information.

33 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

They finally started promotion :glasses: Park Seojoon and Kim Dami look for me so good; for some reasons I want to pinch their cheeks, yet both older than me :joy:

Am I seeing right? 2020.01.03? Which one is the day and which one is the months? 

KDM in that leather jacket, i think i saw it in the webtoon. They make it as similar as possible to it. While PSJ is exactly the same as PSR :love:

Guys are we the only ones excited about the drama? :lol:

Omg waiting for january to come feels like forever X)) 

Idk about the date listed there. It's like written in chinese. But clearly it has been confirmed that it will air on January 31. Look at chu.0220's caption. Since she's a k-fan, seems like she's a trusted source :D

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

KDM in that leather jacket, i think i saw it in the webtoon. They make it as similar as possible to it. While PSJ is exactly the same as PSR :love:

Guys are we the only ones excited about the drama? :lol:

Omg waiting for january to come feels like forever X)) 

Idk about the date listed there. It's like written in chinese. But clearly it has been confirmed that it will air on January 31. Look at chu.0220's caption. Since she's a k-fan, seems like she's a trusted source :D

I guess so:lol: Well, we will see when drama actually starts it’s promotional cycle and debuts on TV screens;))

• Like 3

Park Seo Joon Is Ready To Chase His Dreams In Poster For Upcoming Drama

Dec 13, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” (literal title) has unveiled its first poster featuring star Park Seo Joon!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Itaewon Class” is an upcoming drama about young people fighting back against an unreasonable society as they chase after their dreams and the freedom to live according to their unique perspectives.

Park Seo Joon will be starring in the drama as Park Sae Roy, a passionate entrepreneur who is uncompromising in the face of injustice and corruption. Armed only with his convictions and his anger over the death of his father, Park Sae Roy bursts onto the Itaewon scene and boldly goes up against the food industry conglomerate Jang Ga.

On December 13, “Itaewon Class” revealed its first glimpse of Park Seo Joon in character as Park Sae Roy through a teaser poster. The newly released poster captures Park Sae Roy on the roof of his gastropub in the neighborhood of Itaewon, looking out at the view with a hopeful smile on his face.

The poster’s caption reads, “I now have a dream that I want to achieve. Now, in this place.”

Itaewon-Class.jpg

Park Seo Joon remarked, “Because many readers of the original webtoon have named Park Sae Roy their all-time favorite character, I do feel a lot of pressure [about the role]. But at the same time, that also indicates just how charming the character is, so I wanted to take on the challenge.”

The producers of the drama commented, “You can safely look forward to Park Seo Joon’s new version of Park Sae Roy, which will amplify the charms of the original character. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for ‘Itaewon Class,’ which will recreate [the original webtoon] with an even deeper story and lots of eye-catching new sights.”

“Itaewon Class” is scheduled to premiere on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for this new drama? Share your thoughts below!

Source : soompi

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Spoiler

The producers of the drama commented, “You can safely look forward to Park Seo Joon’s new version of Park Sae Roy, which will amplify the charms of the original character. We ask that you show a lot of interest and anticipation for ‘Itaewon Class,’ which will recreate [the original webtoon] with an even deeper story and lots of eye-catching new sights.”

So they definitely adding new stuff. Well the scriptwriter is the writer of orginal webtoon, but I'm really curious what they will change and how it will affect overall story. 

• Like 3

On 12/13/2019 at 2:49 PM, serenilmauve said:

So they definitely adding new stuff. Well the scriptwriter is the writer of orginal webtoon, but I'm really curious what they will change and how it will affect overall story. 

Yass exactly! Curious and excited about all of the things. About what change they would make that distinguishes it from webtoon, how every cast would act each of their role, their wardrobe, what color pallete they use to create the picture's tone, the OST, etc.

Btw, IC will be the first drama produced by showbox. What do you think about it? Is it a good thing?

Park Sae Roy is everywhere in itaewon :love:

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰 - Fri & Sat @ 23:00 KST - Premieres on January 31th
54 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yass exactly! Curious and excited about all of the things. About what change they would make that distinguishes it from webtoon, how every cast would act each of their role, their wardrobe, what color pallete they use to create the picture's tone, the OST, etc.

Btw, IC will be the first drama produced by showbox. What do you think about it? Is it a good thing?

I can't really comment on that;) Until we see final result, it's hard to put a bet on it without seeing any previous results for refernce. But I do think, that IC will probably look really cinematic, if Showbox planing to bring their best;)

Yeah, I believe when you already have source material and you saw it, you trend to get curious about stuff and details like that more, compared to when you just get rough idea about what to expect;)) Good thing, that they slowly stared promotion;) We just need to wait 1.5 months now, but it will be such a fun (on it's own way) wait ^_^

• Like 3

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I can't really comment on that;) Until we see final result, it's hard to put a bet on it without seeing any previous results for refernce. But I do think, that IC will probably look really cinematic, if Showbox planing to bring their best;)

Yeah, I believe when you already have source material and you saw it, you trend to get curious about stuff and details like that more, compared to when you just get rough idea about what to expect;)) Good thing, that they slowly stared promotion;) We just need to wait 1.5 months now, but it will be such a fun (on it's own way) wait ^_^

For me, i have high expectation that they would make a very good quality production for IC, especially beautiful cinematography. Idk but i feel like JTBC always have their own tone for their dramas. Like Chocolate currently airing, it has such a warm and cozy cinematography. Very pleasant to see :)

In addition, i like that the title of this drama consisted of a district name (?) in seoul city and they used it as part of promotional material and created a catchy phrase, as written in the banner, "Park Seo Joon will appear in Itaewon". And it's been displayed all over the place in itaewon. Thus, (hopefully) it will increase people's awareness and curiosity about the drama. 

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

So, Kwon Nara left message for fan on her DAUM cafe page in November and looks like despite having short hair in the script reading photos and some leaks from the early filming her heroine will be with long hair just like in the webtoon(?). 

Yeap, in the webtoon Jo Yi Seo and MaHyun will also have long hair after the story fast forwarding to 7 years later. I'm wondering how they would make it :rolleyes:

• Like 3