[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

36 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

This crazy girl seriously did that and said so? :joy:

Hide contents

Must be one of the coolest way to cockblock your crash from kissing another girl, that I ever saw lol

In the introduction, Jo Yi Seo character is described as a highly intelligent sociopath. She’s famous as a social media star and blogger, and has an angel-like countenance offset with an un-angel-like personality.

So that's why... :joy:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

In the introduction, Jo Yi Seo character is described as a highly intelligent sociopath. She’s famous as a social media star and blogger, and has an angel-like countenance offset with an un-angel-like personality.

So that's why... :joy:

Drama sociopath or real sociopath? :joy:

• LOL 3

So i retraced the webtoon and i found out the age gap between PSR dan JYS is actually 10 years gap. Like i said before, JYS has been holding her feelings for PSR for 7 years and when finally she makes confession, PSR rejects her with the age difference as one of the excuses. Everytime i read this part, i always almost shed tears as if i can feel her pain. It's so heartbreaking :heartbreak:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

So i retraced the webtoon and i found out the age gap between PSR dan JYS is actually 10 years gap. Like i said before, JYS has been holding her feelings for PSR for 7 years and when finally she makes confession, PSR rejects her with the age difference as one of the excuses. Everytime i read this part, i always almost shed tears as if i can feel her pain. It's so heartbreaking :heartbreak:

We up for rollercoaster of emotions, huh? :tears: 

PSJ’s fandom PARK’s office sent some lunchboxes to the set for actors and stuff members.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

You’re making me too excited for the drama :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Haha sorry for spoiling too much :P

I’m not sure how much you’re spoiling, because I’m sure they will add some new things to fill 16 episodes and make them exciting for people, who didn’t and did read webtoon alike)))

• LOL 3

Screenshot-2019-12-10-17-29-43-05.png

From kim dong hee insta story. He will be act as jang geun soo, jo yi seo's best friend. He's showing the nametag written "Jang Geun Soo". Ah so the nametag would look like that in the drama :rolleyes:

I remember it's jo yi seo's suggestion to use nametag instead of wearing certain uniform for the resto :D

How cute he even inserts chestnut emoticon. Remain me to someone with chestnut hair :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

From kim dong hee insta story. He will be act as jang geun soo, jo yi seo's best friend. He's showing the nametag written "Jang Geun Soo". Ah so the nametag would look like that in the drama :rolleyes:

I remember it's jo yi seo's suggestion to use nametag instead of wearing certain uniform for the resto :D

How cute he even inserts chestnut emoticon. Remain me to someone with chestnut hair :lol:

lol, so they all acknowledging Park Seojoon’s hairstyle looking like chestnut :joy: Are they teasing him? Will we see them teasing him? lol Ah, so many questions and excitement :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

lol, so they all acknowledging Park Seojoon’s hairstyle looking like chestnut :joy: Are they teasing him? Will we see them teasing him? lol Ah, so many questions and excitement :glasses:

Yeah who knows maybe this chestnut thing really become the talk among them and they tease him with it :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah who knows maybe this chestnut thing really become the talk among them and they tease him with it :lol:

His fans added chestnuts into lunchboxes lmfao You can see them. It think it's already a meme among people who are waiting IC :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

His fans added chestnuts into lunchboxes lmfao You can see them. It think it's already a meme among people who are waiting IC :D

Yeah i saw that too :lol:

44 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Finally our first look at Park Seo Joon as Park Sae Roy :heart:

Annyeong Park SaeRoy sajangnim~:wub:

• Like 3