Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2021] Hospital Playlist/Wise Doctor Life, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 2 second half 2021

Because shipping is all I can do   

219 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which three pairings would you most like to see?

• Kim Jun wan/ Chae Song Hwa
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/Chae Song hwa
    • Lee Ik Jun /Chae Song hwa
    • Ahn Jeong won/ Chae song hwa
    • Yang Seok hyeong/Chae song hwa
    • Kim Jun wan/Lee Ik sun
    • Ahn Jeong Won/Jang Gyeo Wool (Dr. Maggot)
    • Ahn Jeong won/Bae Jun hee (ER resident)
    • Ahn Jeong Won/The Lord ( LOLOL)
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Jang Gyeo ul
    • Lee Ik Jun/ Go Ara
    • Yang Seok Hyeong/ Chu Min ha (Obgyn resident)
    • Captain Ahn Chi Hong/ Lee Ik sun
    • Chairman Ju Jung Su/ Madam Rosa
    • Lee Woo Joo(Uju)/ Mo Ne

1 hour ago, winnerrrrrrrr444 said:

Random observations I found after rewatching the series (they're mostly Gyeoul centered because um, I love her yeah :D)

• In one of her scenes with Jeongwon (in the ICU with the baby with the liver problem???), she already clarified that she explained the procedure and the baby's condition to the parents carefully and with more tact. Just wanted to highlight this to show at the time, she was already trying to correct herself and be better!!!!!!! 
  • Revival of Dr. Bong Salon in season 2!! Looking back it was random (a bunch of residents dining with the ER head?) but so entertaining too??? Did the Lacking Five ever find out that Dr. Bong was randomly dishing on them to the residents for a cup of coffee lmaooo. Also note that the flashbacks earlier on in the episode came with Dr.Bong Salon scenes, so I'm hopeful!!!
  • Gyeoul and Minha's funny banter. They were constantly taking the richard simmons at each other, we need more of that in Season 2!
  • The previous point also made me realize that Gyeoul is sort of everywhere? She's seen with different residents from different departments maybe she's an inssa after all heheh

OMG after jotting this down here, I kind of wanna do this with other characters too and see if I missed out on anything else hahaha.

Yess...

• IJ highlight it to JWon during their heart to heart talk, and JWon seemed to agree too
  • i hope Bong Salon come back in S2 with even upgraded network :sweat_smile:

since JWon & GW is supposed to be dating (maybe in secret/not), Dr Bong need to upgrade his salon

to keep to attract the curious residents about the 5 Gag Professors

• I ship GW & MH. If they happen to have double date with JWon - GW and SHyeong - MH, i will be so very happy & looking forward for their interactions
  • I think GW is sort of everywhere because she's in GS (General Surgery) that covers major organs, pretty much everything except brain, heart, skin, and bones. When she was in trouble bc of a suspected drug addict patient, the hospital director was suprised that many professors came for GW, then he recalled that GW was GS resident.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

I see that some have been interested in Shin PD's creative process. He actually appeared on Yoo Quiz on The Block a few weeks ago! I'm not entirely sure about the content because I hardly understand Korean (i would be so grateful if someone could sub! :tears:), but I hope it can give you some insight.

• Like 6

Hospital Playlist #1 most talked drama on 4th week for May 2020

Most talked artists on 4th week for May 2020

#1 Jeon Mido

#3 Jo Jung Suk

#5 Yoo Yeon Seok

#8 Shin Hyun Bin

Ik-Song and Winter Garden generated many interest from the general public

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, JJS's Fan-atics said:

Shin Hyun Bin Dishes On Romance With Yoo Yeon Seok In “Hospital Playlist,” Cast’s Reaction, And More

https://www.soompi.com/article/1403909wpp/shin-hyun-bin-dishes-on-romance-with-yoo-yeon-seok-in-hospital-playlist-casts-reaction-and-more

4 hours ago, JungRok said:

Is she not appearing in the next season?? OMG

Please not. Please not. I want more Gyeo Wool. If shes not appearing, I gonna wreck!

I scrambles around the net to watch more of her. I watched Lost Choices, Confidential Assignment, Confession, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Argon... but but.. I cant watch Mistress. My image and impression of her is broken in that drama. 

theres interval for next shooting season 2 who would take in end of the year (nov-dec) so she still appear in season 2. take a break means before shooting s2 maybe she would go resting i think.

EZa0CG7X0AAm59W?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0Dp0X0AAoUvk?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0F_oWoAYoBeo?format=jpg&name=large

EZa0HGDWAAA-LwN?format=jpg&name=large

yeah she at some angle looks like YOONA,the funny parts both of them knew each others because of projects and lately they interact in social media.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Does anyone have this vibe like if JeongWon dies, he will give his organs for donation. It will be surreal and sad. He will leave a letter to his mom, Fivers, and Gyeo-wool to move on.

I am sorry about this ridiculous imagination. 

Have you guys watched Will Smith Seven Pounds film? Damn it was surreal. The guy was guilt-ridden so much that he killed himself to.give all his organs to people he connected with in his life. The guy was quite religious. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

Can she dressed up like this in the future, she is so pretty with hair down :wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

theres interval for next shooting season 2 who would take in end of the year (nov-dec) so she still appear in season 2. take a break means before shooting s2 maybe she would go resting i think.

Reveal hidden contents

yeah she at some angle looks like YOONA,the funny parts both of them knew each others because of projects and lately they interact in social media.

She is really pretty and taleted and she also has interesting personalities. Sometimes she looks like Yoona, another times like Shin Min-a. Ahhh such perfection, I can't stop admiring her photos.

Somehow I wish she ended up with YYS irl after season 3 finishes. It's so hard not to ship them irl.

Hopefully we can soon have join interview/photoshoot between her and YYS.

3 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Hospital Playlist #1 most talked drama on 4th week for May 2020

Most talked artists on 4th week for May 2020

#1 Jeon Mido

#3 Jo Jung Suk

#5 Yoo Yeon Seok

#8 Shin Hyun Bin

Ik-Song and Winter Garden generated many interest from the general public

This must be the power of "Peck Kissing" hehehe

I'm so happy JMD and SHB is getting widely recognized. I really hope JMD won Baeksang this year. She is very talented and cool. 

And for SHB, I also hope she can win an award for her role as GW and maybe for the peck kiss haha.

Also just wondering, has TvN any special awards like KBS and SBS? 

On side note, I wish we can see the SHB and Ahn Eunjin sings in next season.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Fanwan.07 said:

Can she dressed up like this in the future, she is so pretty with hair down :wub:

Imagine there's an event (perhaps charity dinner for hospital foundation), GW comes in like a Cinderella, kyaaaa!!! I mean come on, she is the "ugly duckling" in HP (dresses like a boy, no makeup, messy hair). I want to see JW jaw-dropped big time like babo :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Norea-shii xy said:

awieee they posted all of the band performances <33

Spoiler

Their band/karaoke scenes are truly legeend!! I love every scenes of Mido & Parasool~!

It's funny that many comments are about: I BELIEVE part in Aloha Karaoke. :lol:

gifntext-gif-1.gif

I think I will do the same thing when I'll sing Aloha at karaoke with my friends B) (after the lock down which is I don't know when).

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • LOL 8

fudge am I too late to the party? 

As much as I was happy for Chilbongie (FINALLY!!!!!), do we really have to wait for season 2 for any news about my ship? hahhaaha, it was such a nice open ending to see them even wrapping up previous patients, it was nice seeing the cop patient being a cop again. 

to be honest though, when are we getting Mo Ne scenes? hahahaa I was really looking forward to her character

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kinani said:

She is really pretty and taleted and she also has interesting personalities. Sometimes she looks like Yoona, another times like Shin Min-a. Ahhh such perfection, I can't stop admiring her photos.

Somehow I wish she ended up with YYS irl after season 3 finishes. It's so hard not to ship them irl.

Hopefully we can soon have join interview/photoshoot between her and YYS.

Sorry for cutting your post 

OMG yes! I also think that she looks like SMH from some angles. She has such cute ears, like SMH. And I really never ship drama couples to become RL ones. BUTTTTT YYS and SHY look so good together. Both are tall and model types and they would make such beautiful babies together GAHHHHHHH!!!  May be love would blossom after acting as a couple for 3 seasons. One can hope *sigh*

GW is also one of my top favorite character from HP. 

Also there are a few things I wish for in the next season regarding Winter Garden,

1. I want to see GW at the band practice, just fangirling over her oppa. BTS who? There's only JWon.

2. I want to see GW joining the fab 5 at their eat outs. Since we all know JWon loves her, IJ is like virtually her appa and the other 3 must be thankful to her for kinda stopping JWon from going away, there won't be any awkwardness towards her. She would be welcomed. And then then she can team up with JWan and SH in devouring all the food, but this time JWon would only be happy seeing GW eat rather than getting angry like he used to at JWan for eating all the beef in a hurry. 

3. I want to JW and GW spending more time together being in love and I want to see IJ tease JW over it. 

4. Being a devout Catholic, I don't know if JWon is open to premarital sex, so WG needs to get married in the 2nd season, because as I mentioned in my previous post, I want to see season 2 ending with JWon holding his baby in his arms and tearing up at becoming an appa.

5. I want to see Rosa and GW spending more time together and I want Rosa to give more attention to GW then JWon :P

6. I hope GW picks paediatric surgery and becomes JW's fellow after her residency. She can then join Yulje later on as a surgeon easily, since paediatric surgeons are so rare anyways.

Also it pains me to see whenever someone posts that something bad could happen to JWon or WG in the next season. I just can't accept it. 

One thing I know for sure is that this couple won't breakup that easily. For GW he is her first love, a man she waited so long for to become hers. And for JWon she is the woman who for the first time in his life made him think of something other than becoming a priest. She has that much of an effect on him! They are the end game! 

I am sorry I am just too invested in the Winter Garden romance guys :wub:

1 hour ago, AnneHeart said:

Imagine there's an event (perhaps charity dinner for hospital foundation), GW comes in like a Cinderella, kyaaaa!!! I mean come on, she is the "ugly duckling" in HP (dresses like a boy, no makeup, messy hair). I want to see JW jaw-dropped big time like babo :wub:

OH YES!!!!!! I mean JWon already loves her like this, I bet he would go crazy if he sees her all dolled up. But I have a feeling the first time he would see her dolled up is when they get married. And JWon would just tear up at the alter after looking at his beautiful bride :tears:

p.s. sorry for the double posting, I thought I was quoting this in my previous post :huh: I am not sure on how to delete this post. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

Turn on cc for english subs

They will upload the interview with the on-site medical advisor for the drama on Thursday

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, DuckButtHunter said:

OMG yes! I also think that she looks like SMH from some angles. She has such cute ears, like SMH. And I really never ship drama couples to become RL ones. BUTTTTT YYS and SHY look so good together. Both are tall and model types and they would make such beautiful babies together GAHHHHHHH!!!  May be love would blossom after acting as a couple for 3 seasons. One can hope *sigh*

GW is also one of my top favorite character from HP. 

Also there are a few things I wish for in the next season regarding Winter Garden,

1. I want to see GW at the band practice, just fangirling over her oppa. BTS who? There's only JWon.

2. I want to see GW joining the fab 5 at their eat outs. Since we all know JWon loves her, IJ is like virtually her appa and the other 3 must be thankful to her for kinda stopping JWon from going away, there won't be any awkwardness towards her. She would be welcomed. And then then she can team up with JWan and SH in devouring all the food, but this time JWon would only be happy seeing GW eat rather than getting angry like he used to at JWan for eating all the beef in a hurry. 

Yes...YYS & SHB looks so good together, i wish them date in the real life later after all seasons end, not now

Later after they finish all sesons for HP & get to know each other more so their chance of getting married & 

lasting relationship will be higher

1. GW will be drooling deeper in love, seeing JWon singing

2. Perhaps for the 1st ever...for GW, JWon will fight for food or save food from their group beast foodies, JWan & SHwa

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, winnerrrrrrrr444 said:

Random observations I found after rewatching the series (they're mostly Gyeoul centered because um, I love her yeah :D)

• Twitter fans and some posters here are also probably right with Gyeoul coming from a wealthy/affluent background. To add on, there was this scene where Seokhyeong was eating alone at the cafe only to be joined by Minha, Gyeoul and the rest of the obgyn team. Minha went on to comment on how Gyeoul would always buy them (not sure who them referred to in the subs but anyways) beef, and from my limited knowledge in Korean culture, like buying people meals, beef especially is like pretty pricey isn't it? 

Hullo! 

Thanks for great observations! About this particular point of Gyeol-Ul possibly being well-off piqued my interest and made me re-watch Episode 3 and the dialogue. 

In that scene, what Chu Min-ha said to Seok-hyung was, [Ob-Gyn team] would like to have a meal with him; [GS team] often gets treated to beef. 

She didn't actually mention Gyeol-Ul's name. However, Netflix subs mentioned "Dr Jang" treats them to beef. I don't think Netflix's translation here is correct. (Anyone/ Everyone please correct me if I'm wrong; my Korean is basic at best)

I would think that it's the GS professors treating their "only child of GS" , 3rd year resident to beef instead - not the other way round.

Hence there would need to be more evidence to support suspicions that Gyeol-Ul is well-off/ from a rich background. 

TBH, there have been a number of instances where the Netflix subs have been inaccurate, skewing nuances and ruins viewer's understanding of the scenes. I would take their translations with a pinch of salt. 

While I'm elated to be able to watch Hospital Playlist on Netflix an hour after it broadcasts in S.Korea (in my region anyway), the translations can certainly be improved. 

Just my 2 cents' worth! :)

• Like 10

HVUuWBD.jpg

does anyone post the above pix here already??
If it does, sorry for reposting 

i find JJS, the winter garden president club is so cute

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Shin Hyun Bin (Korean Actress) » KDrama ViewerFile:Yoo Yeon-seok - Bean Pole catalogue 2015 Spring-Summer 01.jpg ...

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN "DON"T YOU GUYS THINK SO" :wub:

1 hour ago, yukiyukiku said:

does anyone post the above pix here already??
If it does, sorry for reposting 

i find JJS, the winter garden president club is so cute

JJS  having father daughter relationship with Gyeol, I think If he could get another chance, he would still do it again encouraging, supporting and finding perfect love for his daughterlike Gyeol. I love their relationship :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

16 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

JJS  having father daughter relationship with Gyeol, I think If he could get another chance, he would still do it again encouraging, supporting and finding perfect love for his daughterlike Gyeol. I love their relationship :wub:

me too :wub:

if there is wedding scene of JWon & GW, IJ will probably walk the bride, GW, together with her Dad on the aisle

3 of them...2 men side by side with GW in the middle

then behind them, all 13 GS surgeons

So no flower girls...just GS Dads rallying & cheering behind them

All protecting GW to reach the destination, JWon

it'll be chaotically beautiful or beautifully chaotic

moolaa...hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

38 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

me too :wub:

if there is wedding scene of JWon & GW, IJ will probably walk the bride, GW, together with her Dad on the aisle

3 of them...2 men side by side with GW in the middle

then behind them, all 13 GS surgeons

So no flower girls...just GS Dads rallying & cheering behind them

All protecting GW to reach the destination, JWon

it'll be chaotically beautiful or beautifully chaotic

moolaa...hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAH and IJ crying with all the GS fathers, proud of their daughter finding happiness even after being in GS.

Ooh IJ is just so lovable :wub:

GW is so lucky to be loved and treasured by so many!

@yukiyukiku

Even I drool every time I see JWon drum, I mean dang it!!! He looks so incredibly sexy!!! GW would surely faint after seeing him sing! I can't even imagine!!!! And IJ would just smile through out the session looking at his daughter being so happy :joy: 

Aaaaaah yes!!!! JWon would shout at JWan like "Yaaaaaaaaa! Stop eating so fast, let others eat too", then he would make a big meat and kimchi cabbage roll and stuff it in GW mouth :kiss_wink: My imagination is in hyperactive at the moment! 

This is the hardest I have fallen for YYS! Even more than Chilbong! I am absolutely in love :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, DuckButtHunter said:

HAHAHAHAHAH and IJ crying with all the GS fathers, proud of their daughter finding happiness even after being in GS.

Ooh IJ is just so lovable :wub:

GW is so lucky to be loved and treasured by so many!

@yukiyukiku

Even I drool every time I see JWon drum, I mean dang it!!! He looks so incredibly sexy!!! GW would surely faint after seeing him sing! I can't even imagine!!!! And IJ would just smile through out the session looking at his daughter being so happy :joy: 

Aaaaaah yes!!!! JWon would shout at JWan like "Yaaaaaaaaa! Stop eating so fast, let others eat too", then he would make a big meat and kimchi cabbage roll and stuff it in GW mouth :kiss_wink: My imagination is in hyperactive at the moment! 

This is the hardest I have fallen for YYS! Even more than Chilbong! I am absolutely in love :bawling:

i know...me too :wub:

i wasnt so much of YYS fan

but watching him in HP with SHB & his interaction with other Gag4 are just so addicting

Love can change people..JWon will probably be food fighter for GW, not someone who enjoy other eating anymore

SHwa & & JWan will get foodie competitor, perhaps none of them can defeat GW

Fast eater vs Big eater...competition very much to look fwd in Season 2

i doubt GW will be shy in front of Gag4, she will fight for her food like a bulldozer

Even JWan was backtracked & flustered when GW gave him "boyaaa" disappointment during egg drop lunch in the GS room

on the other hand, GW didnt back away securing her portion of egg drops

And JWon should be prepared for his daily expense will dramatically increase on food

• Like 1
  • LOL 9