[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

5 hours ago, Norea-shii xy said:

awieee they posted all of the band performances <33

Spoiler

Their band/karaoke scenes are truly legeend!! I love every scenes of Mido & Parasool~!

It's funny that many comments are about: I BELIEVE part in Aloha Karaoke. :lol:

gifntext-gif-1.gif

I think I will do the same thing when I'll sing Aloha at karaoke with my friends B) (after the lock down which is I don't know when).

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • LOL 8

fudge am I too late to the party? 

As much as I was happy for Chilbongie (FINALLY!!!!!), do we really have to wait for season 2 for any news about my ship? hahhaaha, it was such a nice open ending to see them even wrapping up previous patients, it was nice seeing the cop patient being a cop again. 

to be honest though, when are we getting Mo Ne scenes? hahahaa I was really looking forward to her character

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Kinani said:

She is really pretty and taleted and she also has interesting personalities. Sometimes she looks like Yoona, another times like Shin Min-a. Ahhh such perfection, I can't stop admiring her photos.

Somehow I wish she ended up with YYS irl after season 3 finishes. It's so hard not to ship them irl.

Hopefully we can soon have join interview/photoshoot between her and YYS.

Sorry for cutting your post 

OMG yes! I also think that she looks like SMH from some angles. She has such cute ears, like SMH. And I really never ship drama couples to become RL ones. BUTTTTT YYS and SHY look so good together. Both are tall and model types and they would make such beautiful babies together GAHHHHHHH!!!  May be love would blossom after acting as a couple for 3 seasons. One can hope *sigh*

GW is also one of my top favorite character from HP. 

Also there are a few things I wish for in the next season regarding Winter Garden,

1. I want to see GW at the band practice, just fangirling over her oppa. BTS who? There's only JWon.

2. I want to see GW joining the fab 5 at their eat outs. Since we all know JWon loves her, IJ is like virtually her appa and the other 3 must be thankful to her for kinda stopping JWon from going away, there won't be any awkwardness towards her. She would be welcomed. And then then she can team up with JWan and SH in devouring all the food, but this time JWon would only be happy seeing GW eat rather than getting angry like he used to at JWan for eating all the beef in a hurry. 

3. I want to JW and GW spending more time together being in love and I want to see IJ tease JW over it. 

4. Being a devout Catholic, I don't know if JWon is open to premarital sex, so WG needs to get married in the 2nd season, because as I mentioned in my previous post, I want to see season 2 ending with JWon holding his baby in his arms and tearing up at becoming an appa.

5. I want to see Rosa and GW spending more time together and I want Rosa to give more attention to GW then JWon :P

6. I hope GW picks paediatric surgery and becomes JW's fellow after her residency. She can then join Yulje later on as a surgeon easily, since paediatric surgeons are so rare anyways.

Also it pains me to see whenever someone posts that something bad could happen to JWon or WG in the next season. I just can't accept it. 

One thing I know for sure is that this couple won't breakup that easily. For GW he is her first love, a man she waited so long for to become hers. And for JWon she is the woman who for the first time in his life made him think of something other than becoming a priest. She has that much of an effect on him! They are the end game! 

I am sorry I am just too invested in the Winter Garden romance guys :wub:

1 hour ago, AnneHeart said:

Imagine there's an event (perhaps charity dinner for hospital foundation), GW comes in like a Cinderella, kyaaaa!!! I mean come on, she is the "ugly duckling" in HP (dresses like a boy, no makeup, messy hair). I want to see JW jaw-dropped big time like babo :wub:

OH YES!!!!!! I mean JWon already loves her like this, I bet he would go crazy if he sees her all dolled up. But I have a feeling the first time he would see her dolled up is when they get married. And JWon would just tear up at the alter after looking at his beautiful bride :tears:

p.s. sorry for the double posting, I thought I was quoting this in my previous post :huh: I am not sure on how to delete this post. 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

5 hours ago, DuckButtHunter said:

OMG yes! I also think that she looks like SMH from some angles. She has such cute ears, like SMH. And I really never ship drama couples to become RL ones. BUTTTTT YYS and SHY look so good together. Both are tall and model types and they would make such beautiful babies together GAHHHHHHH!!!  May be love would blossom after acting as a couple for 3 seasons. One can hope *sigh*

GW is also one of my top favorite character from HP. 

Also there are a few things I wish for in the next season regarding Winter Garden,

1. I want to see GW at the band practice, just fangirling over her oppa. BTS who? There's only JWon.

2. I want to see GW joining the fab 5 at their eat outs. Since we all know JWon loves her, IJ is like virtually her appa and the other 3 must be thankful to her for kinda stopping JWon from going away, there won't be any awkwardness towards her. She would be welcomed. And then then she can team up with JWan and SH in devouring all the food, but this time JWon would only be happy seeing GW eat rather than getting angry like he used to at JWan for eating all the beef in a hurry. 

Yes...YYS & SHB looks so good together, i wish them date in the real life later after all seasons end, not now

Later after they finish all sesons for HP & get to know each other more so their chance of getting married & 

lasting relationship will be higher

1. GW will be drooling deeper in love, seeing JWon singing

2. Perhaps for the 1st ever...for GW, JWon will fight for food or save food from their group beast foodies, JWan & SHwa

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, winnerrrrrrrr444 said:

Random observations I found after rewatching the series (they're mostly Gyeoul centered because um, I love her yeah :D)

• Twitter fans and some posters here are also probably right with Gyeoul coming from a wealthy/affluent background. To add on, there was this scene where Seokhyeong was eating alone at the cafe only to be joined by Minha, Gyeoul and the rest of the obgyn team. Minha went on to comment on how Gyeoul would always buy them (not sure who them referred to in the subs but anyways) beef, and from my limited knowledge in Korean culture, like buying people meals, beef especially is like pretty pricey isn't it? 

Hullo! 

Thanks for great observations! About this particular point of Gyeol-Ul possibly being well-off piqued my interest and made me re-watch Episode 3 and the dialogue. 

In that scene, what Chu Min-ha said to Seok-hyung was, [Ob-Gyn team] would like to have a meal with him; [GS team] often gets treated to beef. 

She didn't actually mention Gyeol-Ul's name. However, Netflix subs mentioned "Dr Jang" treats them to beef. I don't think Netflix's translation here is correct. (Anyone/ Everyone please correct me if I'm wrong; my Korean is basic at best)

I would think that it's the GS professors treating their "only child of GS" , 3rd year resident to beef instead - not the other way round.

Hence there would need to be more evidence to support suspicions that Gyeol-Ul is well-off/ from a rich background. 

TBH, there have been a number of instances where the Netflix subs have been inaccurate, skewing nuances and ruins viewer's understanding of the scenes. I would take their translations with a pinch of salt. 

While I'm elated to be able to watch Hospital Playlist on Netflix an hour after it broadcasts in S.Korea (in my region anyway), the translations can certainly be improved. 

Just my 2 cents' worth! :)

• Like 11

Shin Hyun Bin (Korean Actress) » KDrama ViewerFile:Yoo Yeon-seok - Bean Pole catalogue 2015 Spring-Summer 01.jpg ...

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN "DON"T YOU GUYS THINK SO" :wub:

1 hour ago, yukiyukiku said:

does anyone post the above pix here already??
If it does, sorry for reposting 

i find JJS, the winter garden president club is so cute

JJS  having father daughter relationship with Gyeol, I think If he could get another chance, he would still do it again encouraging, supporting and finding perfect love for his daughterlike Gyeol. I love their relationship :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

16 minutes ago, kiefshi1056 said:

JJS  having father daughter relationship with Gyeol, I think If he could get another chance, he would still do it again encouraging, supporting and finding perfect love for his daughterlike Gyeol. I love their relationship :wub:

me too :wub:

if there is wedding scene of JWon & GW, IJ will probably walk the bride, GW, together with her Dad on the aisle

3 of them...2 men side by side with GW in the middle

then behind them, all 13 GS surgeons

So no flower girls...just GS Dads rallying & cheering behind them

All protecting GW to reach the destination, JWon

it'll be chaotically beautiful or beautifully chaotic

moolaa...hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

38 minutes ago, yukiyukiku said:

me too :wub:

if there is wedding scene of JWon & GW, IJ will probably walk the bride, GW, together with her Dad on the aisle

3 of them...2 men side by side with GW in the middle

then behind them, all 13 GS surgeons

So no flower girls...just GS Dads rallying & cheering behind them

All protecting GW to reach the destination, JWon

it'll be chaotically beautiful or beautifully chaotic

moolaa...hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAH and IJ crying with all the GS fathers, proud of their daughter finding happiness even after being in GS.

Ooh IJ is just so lovable :wub:

GW is so lucky to be loved and treasured by so many!

@yukiyukiku

Even I drool every time I see JWon drum, I mean dang it!!! He looks so incredibly sexy!!! GW would surely faint after seeing him sing! I can't even imagine!!!! And IJ would just smile through out the session looking at his daughter being so happy :joy: 

Aaaaaah yes!!!! JWon would shout at JWan like "Yaaaaaaaaa! Stop eating so fast, let others eat too", then he would make a big meat and kimchi cabbage roll and stuff it in GW mouth :kiss_wink: My imagination is in hyperactive at the moment! 

This is the hardest I have fallen for YYS! Even more than Chilbong! I am absolutely in love :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, DuckButtHunter said:

HAHAHAHAHAH and IJ crying with all the GS fathers, proud of their daughter finding happiness even after being in GS.

Ooh IJ is just so lovable :wub:

GW is so lucky to be loved and treasured by so many!

@yukiyukiku

Even I drool every time I see JWon drum, I mean dang it!!! He looks so incredibly sexy!!! GW would surely faint after seeing him sing! I can't even imagine!!!! And IJ would just smile through out the session looking at his daughter being so happy :joy: 

Aaaaaah yes!!!! JWon would shout at JWan like "Yaaaaaaaaa! Stop eating so fast, let others eat too", then he would make a big meat and kimchi cabbage roll and stuff it in GW mouth :kiss_wink: My imagination is in hyperactive at the moment! 

This is the hardest I have fallen for YYS! Even more than Chilbong! I am absolutely in love :bawling:

i know...me too :wub:

i wasnt so much of YYS fan

but watching him in HP with SHB & his interaction with other Gag4 are just so addicting

Love can change people..JWon will probably be food fighter for GW, not someone who enjoy other eating anymore

SHwa & & JWan will get foodie competitor, perhaps none of them can defeat GW

Fast eater vs Big eater...competition very much to look fwd in Season 2

i doubt GW will be shy in front of Gag4, she will fight for her food like a bulldozer

Even JWan was backtracked & flustered when GW gave him "boyaaa" disappointment during egg drop lunch in the GS room

on the other hand, GW didnt back away securing her portion of egg drops

And JWon should be prepared for his daily expense will dramatically increase on food

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, yukiyukiku said:

i know...me too :wub:

i wasnt so much of YYS fan

but watching him in HP with SHB & his interaction with other Gag4 are just so addicting

Love can change people..JWon will probably be food fighter for GW, not someone who enjoy other eating anymore

SHwa & & JWan will get foodie competitor, perhaps none of them can defeat GW

Fast eater vs Big eater...competition very much to look fwd in Season 2

i doubt GW will be shy in front of Gag4, she will fight for her food like a bulldozer

Even JWan was backtracked & flustered when GW gave him "boyaaa" disappointment during egg drop lunch in the GS room

on the other, GW didnt back away securing her portion of egg drops

And JWon should be prepared for his daily expense will dramatically increase on food

I have always loved YYS, loved him in Reply 1994, Romantic Dr. Kim and Mr. Sunshine but not to this extent. I mean I am positively obsessed right now hahaha

GW loves her food and JWon loves his GW, so yes, there would be no shortage for food. I hope they have a loooot of VIP admissions so that JWon can keep on supporting the patient through his daddy long legs programme and he can still feed GW to her heart's extent :joy:Taking GW out for beef every other night, poor JWon better sneak out without JWan and SH knowing or else he would be broke LOL.

1 hour ago, ryanallright said:

Queen Mido, hope she win on Friday!

All hail the QUEEN  :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

@DuckButtHunter

its ok i trust ik jun..their good skill will be mouth to mouth and vip lounge will had to open another room..more money so that the it can fund lots people through dady leg program..and i think jeong won will sudenly had new car, wont it be funy if he sudenly ask where her ex buy car?? are he is car dealer?? and that question will make geul wol blur for a moment...(there are 50/50 about him knowing that guy was her brother...yup ik jum said he was quit catch up but he can be slow at the same times...) but still it will be funny if he doest know and ask this cause it show it really bother him that much and if he buy new better car all the gang will be shock cause he not someone who spend for car (how ik jun mention his old car always sick and at hospital = car’s workshop and jung wan said how he can make money by sold the car) 

but he doest need to wories about clothes since she same like him had limited clothing infact i think she got less...if they married, the thing that will be almost empty is their clothes closet..but the full one will be in the refrigerator and kitchen closet...

but its ok since geul wol not materialistic and mostly spend on food..i guess she had better saving than the mightly donor andrea...what if there scene where geul wol ask him to stay with her (since she already got home- from the way he brother able to stay with him she must stay alone not with housemate like jung wan) as someone mention about geul wol comes from rich family, but how about just middle class family, i means theyre not chaebol but not poor too...they just had enough money cause their family run family business (outskirts of seoul) or scene where geul wol treat him the reason as she eat 3 set meals alone...

Actually i find song hwa and geul wol character almost match each other..they both had this tomboyish feeling and they always go with the flow but she doest mind to do something alone...you know certain girl when they decide to go camping then the other friend who had agree backout sudenly and thus they make decisions not to go even she excited...or a girl who always buy things cause it is trend or cause her friend also wear the brand...the different is the show started by showing how incredible song hwa character and potray geul wol as had no empathy towards patients...

and this could be misinterpreted by certain people speacial who being used with plot where bubbly girl get attention while cold girl get psycho as she dont get the man...

glad at the end their development were show by a simple line for song hwa - she mention how she is inexperienced and blame hersef for lack of knowledge as her patient dead..this had show even before she became great and confidently like now she also come from someone who making mistake and learn...

for geul wol , simple conversation between ik jun and jeong won make enough that she hard working girl admits her mistake and learn and knowing her weakness and improved 

and they reason song hwa able to connect with the boys..her life full of man remember she had three brothers and im guesing geul wol also had brother and for the fact she work with lots of dad make a valid reason why at first she put clear boundaries between herself others clique like nurse huisu and dr baek.But certain times she just ok to hang out with them like how she drink with mina and other oby team including the fox residents.

and for that reason i think song hwa and geul wol gonna became next bepu...and how funny if geul wol and mi ha go to song hwa and they all chit cat a lots especially about love....how ik jun gonna felt betrayed (same face he make when geul wol choose to assist jeong won surgery)

i skip ik sun as i assume for next season ik sun and jung hwan focus will be about LDR and maybe at the end season it was ik sun who was propose jung hwa to get married.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I think Jeong won will still be a cheapskate and won't change much in the next season. LOL. Certain behaviours are inherent and can't be changed. He may not buy an expensive car like Jun wan or treat her to steak on weekends, but he sure is going to make her and our hearts flutter by doing simple mundane things (ref- chocopie passing) LOL. I think this is going to be the running gag in the next season. Everyone around him is going to blame him for not treating his girlfriend nicely by taking her out or buying her stuff, but Gyeo ul will take his side and be like "Tteokbokki is my favourite food anyways" hahahahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think Jeong won will still be a cheapskate and won't change much in the next season. LOL. Certain behaviours are inherent and can't be changed. He may not buy an expensive car like Jun wan or treat her to steak on weekends, but he sure is going to make her and our hearts flutter by doing simple mundane things (ref- chocopie passing) LOL. I think this is going to be the running gag in the next season. Everyone around him is going to blame him for not treating his girlfriend nicely by taking her out or buying her stuff, but Gyeo ul will take his side and be like "Tteokbokki is my favourite food anyways" hahahahaha. 

that can happen *nods

Since he's a doctor, he can not ignore nutrition need 

That's why he nagged his Mom for not eating better in the earlier episode

So probably..while feeding GW with tokkpokki, he will take half of his mom expensive supplements to give to GW

Thinking that his Mom's various spplements are just waaay too many not to share

and at the same time, his new girlfriend will still consume enough nutrition

and better yet..those supplements are free 

surely his mom will not charge him for taking it, right

Then, i hope GW will stand her ground and say a cheapskate will not get a kiss practice

JWon needs to be trained well

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, Sorary said:

@DuckButtHunter

its ok i trust ik jun..their good skill will be mouth to mouth and vip lounge will had to open another room..more money so that the it can fund lots people through dady leg program..and i think jeong won will sudenly had new car, wont it be funy if he sudenly ask where her ex buy car?? are he is car dealer?? and that question will make geul wol blur for a moment...(there are 50/50 about him knowing that guy was her brother...yup ik jum said he was quit catch up but he can be slow at the same times...) but still it will be funny if he doest know and ask this cause it show it really bother him that much and if he buy new better car all the gang will be shock cause he not someone who spend for car (how ik jun mention his old car always sick and at hospital = car’s workshop and jung wan said how he can make money by sold the car) 

but he doest need to wories about clothes since she same like him had limited clothing infact i think she got less...if they married, the thing that will be almost empty is their clothes closet..but the full one will be in the refrigerator and kitchen closet...

Sorry for chopping off your post

Ooooh I completely forgot about the supposed boyfriend LOL. 

I think it's gonna be news to JWon as I feel like he still thinks that GW's brother was actually her BF. I wanna see JWon pout over it hahahaha.

And we all know, YYS can pout :kiss_wink:

Both of them are such to earth kinda people, they don't think about what to wear, what to drive etc. They are such a good match for each other. But I really want JWon to buy a car, Otherwise how will our beloved couple go on long romantic drives? Borrow JWan's car? No way! JWan needs the car for visiting his dove :wub: Because I feel like IS is gonna come back. 

I do hope so too that GW and SH end up becoming good friends too and all the girls (including MH) hang together. 

58 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I agree, JWon still gonna be a cheapskate and he is certainly gonna mooch off JWan :joy: even IJ steals from my his candy stash and even offers it to GW without our poor JW knowing LOL.

GW is not the kinda person who needs some grand display of affection. Like how IJ was telling all the negative points of JW and she was taking them all in positive light. The girl totally enamored. All it would take from JW to make her happy is a simple smile. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3