[OFFICIAL] Shin Hae Sun ❤️ Kim Myung Soo (#SooSunCouple or #DanYeon)

jakey09

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i can be a cupid, i want to make them fall in love each other. But but deep in my heart i think they are only good friend. Next year myung soo enlist in military. I think the relationship doesnt not work. All the best for them. I hope i can hear something good news about them  :P

11 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

If i can be a cupid, i want to make them fall in love each other. But but deep in my heart i think they are only good friend. Next year myung soo enlist in military. I think the relationship doesnt not work. All the best for them. I hope i can hear something good news about them  :P

Yeah, same here. I think they are really jusy good friends. :tears:

It's too bad, I love seeing them holding hands huhuhu

Even just friend..they should take a pic together in wrap party :tears: why they didnt?thats why hyesun ask "where is camera?" And "are u do that for concept" to myungsoo? They are really break my heart after all that sweet scene if it just for promotion only~~:heartbreak:

by the way I can't find the same bracelet between myungsoo and hyesun..I already rewind many times :D My ship heart still can't accept the reality~~

Because I can't find hyesun/or myungsoo take a pic with boomi also donggun..I feel better..Still imagine maybe they take pic privately :lol: 

1 hour ago, glass_shoe15 said:

After saw myung soo busy with origami things when hye sun lass speech, i already believe that myung soo is introveted person. 

He remembered that cameras are all over. They can't be seen too comfortable with each other. But I'm sure he remembers what she said.  

ahh, it's  withdrawal syndrome from the character that he loved so much!  He has been so into his character for few months already so he is also struggling inside.

I saw myungsoo didnt comfort in the crowded..he become introvert again..but when he just with some people around..he become talkative and funny.. I saw his reaction similiar in bts his last drama..-_-

1 hour ago, qing said:

From which bts Myungsoo said “you’re the most beautiful when you smile” ?:lol: she turn really smile :D

She seemed flattered he said that even though she laughingly corrected him. 

Archived