Jump to content

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

 

Just finished watching ep 54 subbed.

 

I need to say something-i know you 'll probably get mad at me and i can see your point- but i have to share it!

 

Dont know if its the translations-i doubt that- but that famous scene in 54 when JC goes to visit LX in Shan Ling tribe,  seemed a bit

 

cheesy and out of place and time for me.

 

At some point she says: "im angry cause you killed me 2 times". I had suspected that she said something like that, even when watched it raw, but i didnt expect to come out of her mouth as if she was saying something so  to just spice things up with her guy.

 

Its too soon for her two deaths to be heard as jokes and too silly to be mentioned like that. There were so many serious things happened between them, they deserved to have a serious discussion about them. Even LX's "anger", should be expressed seriously, as if from a person who went through a lot lot of suffering and not as coming out of the mouth of a woman who just throws a tantrum cause her man couldnt take her out last night!

QY described so perfectly LX's emotions to JC, that they could use her lines, instead of that cheesy thing i saw.

So, epic fail to me, it felt awkward. I would prefer this scene somewhere later, after a really serious discussion, just to give a funny and cute note to their relationship.

 

I dont blame it on the actors of course, i blame it on writing and directing at this particular scene. 

While the scene is cheesy but what transpired doesn’t seem out of place, may be you’re looking for some overdramatic acting such as yelling and crying that’s typical play out in other series. I found what transpired is very much line with JC and LX character.  I think they both are very rational people and for LX to meet and have a conversation with JC mean she’s no longer angry at him; she forgives and understands his action.  

 

However if the scene plays out with the yelling and the crying, I as the audience is going to say LX is being overdramatic and ungrateful.  And she doesn’t deserve all of his sacrifices. The man almost dies saving her life and not only did she not visited him after she came back, she freaking ran away not one but twice without saying anything to him.  Sure you died twice but it’s not like he enjoyed it or it’s easy on him.  And when she does meet him, what the heck did she do, throw a tantrum about how he killed her 2 times.  What the damn hell, she does not deserve to be alive then and need to get slap a few times. 

 

So a calm and light conversation invokes less anger from the audiences or at least from me.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her father was from the 'Dan Niao' tribe. Dan means  Crimson/Vermilion/Red and Niao means bird, so literally, Crimson Bird. The ancient chinese have used the phrase Dan Niao to also refer to the phoen

Sadly no subs.I am watching it raw and heard Viki did got the rights but Croton media cancelled it(I am not sure and if it's true then I don't get it why did they do this SMH!).On YouTube I saw one pe

Drama Trivial : Did you know...? That things aren't always what they appear to be? At least, not just one dimensional, nor just one meaning. There are nuances, symbolism and cultural/religious re

@blueclueblue agree!  their whole relationship is low key & has that mutual understanding.  even in the beginning, when he finally accepted her it does not come across dramatic, flows very nicely actually (most dramas when the two leads come together it's usually involve some crying follow by a force kiss)

 

one of the supporting characters I really like is God of Thunder, he wants the God of War title but he respects Jiu Chen, something very endearing about him... he provides some good comedy bits 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vals Stor XD thanks for the support. lets write more together haha. 

 

anyways for some thoughts! 

 

Ep 54 

 

I think that scene with LX  and  JC  where they made up is still highly debatable between all of us  haha.  

 

I think that despite being upset, I think she was more upset at the fact that he never discuss it with her more than the fact that he killed her. but LX isn't great with her words as we know, it made sense she said that in a tantrum. she has so much going on that I think she's overwhelm about what she would say and he shows up out of no where. I think the reason why this feel rushed and out of place is that we are so used to dramas where big serious talks happens and things get resolved blah blah blah but the thing about this drama is that, its undramatic. they already knew they care about each other, she already knew he sacrifice a lot for her, and she already knew it was for her own good. but I think if she wasn't upset by it at all, it would be weird. And since she's just a young girl after all who does have that type of petty personality, it make sense that she would be  upset at small things (death isn't small, but compare to their other problems, this happen to be) 

 

the scene right after where she told her mom about him is really cute and I think is important. She said that despite him being really good to her, this is the first time he really opened up to her, so I think the anger with him stem for her feeling like he never talk to her or tell her his true feelings. so after he actually say those words out loud, and so, when he confesses like that, it was easy for her to be apeace by it so quickly! 

 

anyways, happy watching everyone! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, blueclueblue said:

While the scene is cheesy but what transpired doesn’t seem out of place, may be you’re looking for some overdramatic acting such as yelling and crying that’s typical play out in other series. I found what transpired is very much line with JC and LX character.  I think they both are very rational people and for LX to meet and have a conversation with JC mean she’s no longer angry at him; she forgives and understands his action.  

 

However if the scene plays out with the yelling and the crying, I as the audience is going to say LX is being overdramatic and ungrateful.  And she doesn’t deserve all of his sacrifices. The man almost dies saving her life and not only did she not visited him after she came back, she freaking ran away not one but twice without saying anything to him.  Sure you died twice but it’s not like he enjoyed it or it’s easy on him.  And when she does meet him, what the heck did she do, throw a tantrum about how he killed her 2 times.  What the damn hell, she does not deserve to be alive then and need to get slap a few times. 

 

So a calm and light conversation invokes less anger from the audiences or at least from me.

 

No not at all! I didnt say what you understood! 

The exact opposite. I find it much more appropriate if they could have a quite and dynamic conversation about the whole serious stuff happened all this time.

I focused exactly on that tantrum thing, cause it was pictured in a very cheesy -light way, that doesn't suit the circumstances between them

 

That conversation they had was not calm and light, but more kind of silly, as if nothing serious had happened all this time.

It would be nice if they did it some other time, maybe later, when all the strong feelings/anger/frustration had been eased somehow

 

 

But yelling and crying would be a definitely fail to me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, xunxine said:

@blueclueblue agree!  their whole relationship is low key & has that mutual understanding.  even in the beginning, when he finally accepted her it does not come across dramatic, flows very nicely actually (most dramas when the two leads come together it's usually involve some crying follow by a force kiss)

 

one of the supporting characters I really like is God of Thunder, he wants the God of War title but he respects Jiu Chen, something very endearing about him... he provides some good comedy bits 

I don't like overdramatic scene with the big crying and yelling.  It's over used and it just make women look like un-rational, unreasonable, and too emotional people. 

Speaking of which, I was watching "Dear Ex" TW movie last night and whenever the female actress did the overdramatic crying and yelling, the characters in those scene just ignored her.  I on the hand, just rolled my eyes and just tire of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@Vals Stor XD thanks for the support. lets write more together haha. 

 

anyways for some thoughts! 

 

Ep 54 

 

I think that scene with LX  and  JC  where they made up is still highly debatable between all of us  haha.  

 

I think that despite being upset, I think she was more upset at the fact that he never discuss it with her more than the fact that he killed her. but LX isn't great with her words as we know, it made sense she said that in a tantrum. she has so much going on that I think she's overwhelm about what she would say and he shows up out of no where. I think the reason why this feel rushed and out of place is that we are so used to dramas where big serious talks happens and things get resolved blah blah blah but the thing about this drama is that, its undramatic. they already knew they care about each other, she already knew he sacrifice a lot for her, and she already knew it was for her own good. but I think if she wasn't upset by it at all, it would be weird. And since she's just a young girl after all who does have that type of petty personality, it make sense that she would be  upset at small things (death isn't small, but compare to their other problems, this happen to be) 

 

the scene right after where she told her mom about him is really cute and I think is important. She said that despite him being really good to her, this is the first time he really opened up to her, so I think the anger with him stem for her feeling like he never talk to her or tell her his true feelings. so after he actually say those words out loud, and so, when he confesses like that, it was easy for her to be apeace by it so quickly! 

 

anyways, happy watching everyone! 

 

I can see your point, but i always keep my first instictive reaction when watching a scene. As many times as i ve watched it, it gave me cringes :joy: as if i was watching different heroes in different time and space.

It was not LX and JC that i expected (mostly LX)

 

As if it was a flirty dialogue mixed up with a girly tantrum like nothing serious ever happened. That serious conversation was crucial to be done at that point, as i see it. Its totally subjective and personal perspective thing!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

 

No not at all! I didnt say what you understood! 

The exact opposite. I find it much more appropriate if they could have a quite and dynamic conversation about the whole serious stuff happened all this time.

I focused exactly on that tantrum thing, cause it was pictured in a very cheesy -light way, that doesn't suit the circumstances between them

 

That conversation they had was not calm and light, but more kind of silly, as if nothing serious had happened all this time.

It would be nice if they did it some other time, maybe later, when all the strong feelings/anger/frustration had been eased somehow

 

 

But yelling and crying would be a definitely fail to me

The conversation itself is not light or silly at all.  I think it's the background music that make it seems silly.  And if the dubber delivered her lines a little higher with more emphasis on the anger, it would have a better.  The dubber overall delivered is rather flat in my opinion.  I may be wrong in this regard but my issue with the dubber is that she just delivered everything very flat, not much tonal emphasis on anger, playfulness, etc  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cammy said:

@Vals Stor XD thanks for the support. lets write more together haha. 

 

anyways for some thoughts! 

 

Ep 54 

 

I think that scene with LX  and  JC  where they made up is still highly debatable between all of us  haha.  

 

I think that despite being upset, I think she was more upset at the fact that he never discuss it with her more than the fact that he killed her. but LX isn't great with her words as we know, it made sense she said that in a tantrum. she has so much going on that I think she's overwhelm about what she would say and he shows up out of no where. I think the reason why this feel rushed and out of place is that we are so used to dramas where big serious talks happens and things get resolved blah blah blah but the thing about this drama is that, its undramatic. they already knew they care about each other, she already knew he sacrifice a lot for her, and she already knew it was for her own good. but I think if she wasn't upset by it at all, it would be weird. And since she's just a young girl after all who does have that type of petty personality, it make sense that she would be  upset at small things (death isn't small, but compare to their other problems, this happen to be) 

 

the scene right after where she told her mom about him is really cute and I think is important. She said that despite him being really good to her, this is the first time he really opened up to her, so I think the anger with him stem for her feeling like he never talk to her or tell her his true feelings. so after he actually say those words out loud, and so, when he confesses like that, it was easy for her to be apeace by it so quickly! 

 

anyways, happy watching everyone! 

We're just exchanging 2 views on one scenes, not fighting.  :lol: I'm putting all the blame on Ni Ni's dubber for not doing a very good job of delivering the lines.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

 

I can see your point, but i always keep my first instictive reaction when watching a scene. As many times as i ve watched it, it gave me cringes :joy: as if i was watching different heroes in different time and space.

It was not LX and JC that i expected (mostly LX)

 

As if it was a flirty dialogue mixed up with a girly tantrum like nothing serious ever happened. That serious conversation was crucial to be done at that point, as i see it. Its totally subjective and personal perspective thing!

 

 haha fair point! I personally enjoy it though lol. too bad it was lack luster for you! we fan rewrite it for ourselves haha 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Vals Stor said:

 

Just finished watching ep 54 subbed.

 

I need to say something-i know you 'll probably get mad at me and i can see your point- but i have to share it!

 

Dont know if its the translations-i doubt that- but that famous scene in 54 when JC goes to visit LX in Shan Ling tribe,  seemed a bit

 

cheesy and out of place and time for me.

 

At some point she says: "im angry cause you killed me 2 times". I had suspected that she said something like that, even when watched it raw, but i didnt expect to come out of her mouth as if she was saying something so  to just spice things up with her guy.

 

Its too soon for her two deaths to be heard as jokes and too silly to be mentioned like that. There were so many serious things happened between them, they deserved to have a serious discussion about them. Even LX's "anger", should be expressed seriously, as if from a person who went through a lot lot of suffering and not as coming out of the mouth of a woman who just throws a tantrum cause her man couldnt take her out last night!

QY described so perfectly LX's emotions to JC, that they could use her lines, instead of that cheesy thing i saw.

So, epic fail to me, it felt awkward. I would prefer this scene somewhere later, after a really serious discussion, just to give a funny and cute note to their relationship.

 

I dont blame it on the actors of course, i blame it on writing and directing at this particular scene. 

 

I can see your point but I don't agree with you. I don't think they need a serious conversation because they don't have a serious problem and both of them know it clearly. Both of them know that all they need is giving some time to LX. LX never broke up with JC. She just said to him she needs a little time to clear her mind after all the mess she's a little tired. She said it very clearly all she needs is some time because of the problem of herself not because of him. Those "you killed me twice" or "you are old" are all her making fun of him. The conversation of ep54 shows BOTH of them are making fun of each other, they are seriously joking around like an old couple. During the conversation JC is making fun of her several times. I think the translation made their conversation less fun and a little not to the point. These two are seriously making fun of each other.

I personally love their conversation in ep54 it's so halarious and well written and shows how deep the two love each other. It's one of my favorite scenes.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, zijinini said:

 

I can see your point but I don't agree with you. I blame this on the  translation of earlier episodes. I don't think they need a serious conversation because they don't have a serious problem and both of them know it clearly. Both of them know that all they need is giving some time to LX. LX never broke up with JC. She just said to him she needs a little time to clear her mind after all the mess. She said it very clearly all she needs is some time because of the problem of herself not because of him. Those "you killed me twice" or "you are old" are all her making fun of him. The conversation of ep54 shows BOTH of them are making fun of each other, they are seriously joking around like an old couple. During the conversation JC is making fun of her several times. I think the translation made their conversation less fun and a little not to the point. These two are seriously making fun of each other.

I personally love their conversation in ep54 it's so halarious and well written and shows how deep the two love each other. It's one of my favorite scenes.

 

hm that translation curse again! I wish i could read Chinese so to get the exact feeling!

I ll check it again when Viki will translate the scene! Maybe it will be more accurate!  Translation (or/and dubbing)

might have done the same with previous scenes of LX & JC, cause it looked so terminal, so serious and sad and now all of a sudden it threw me to another mood! It was a bit shocking to me!

 

Though i also believe that a serious conversation was not needed at all, still, i was prepared for it since the previous scenes showed LX being so serious towards him, so typical and careful with her words to him.

Ok to be fair, i ll forget and forgive everything if they give us a second season

 

:blush:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for again a long post.  Can’t help myself.

 

@Vals Stor Your reactions are not unusual. Many feel that they would like to see a serious discussion between them about what happened. I want to imagine what that conversation would look like and what that would add to our understanding.

 

LX was upset about her own helplessness and guilt about bringing pain to those she loved, and her own pain. Those she had to resolve on her own.  If she did talk to JC about it, all she could have done was to vent her feelings, and all JC could have done was to say some comforting words (like a repeat of her short conversation with QY; made sense that she talked to QY, her sister but also someone less emotionally involved in the matter).  At the beginning of EP51, JC and LX were alone in the main hall for a long time (13 commented on why they were in there for so long and what they could be talking about). LX stayed at FunYun Hall that night. So they were together for a while.  I would imagine that they didn’t spend the whole time staring at each other.  Some talking must have been done then.  We’ve already watched 25+ episodes of her two deaths, what she suffered, and what he suffered.  I’m not sure watching them rehash it would add much emotional impact.

 

The other thing to talk about is how JC made decisions on his own.  I think LX instintively knew that wasn’t going to change significantly. Taking actions and taking on responsibilities are fundamental parts of his character.  It’s a plus and a flaw.  She accepted it and wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it.  Sure enough, from the way he went about monitoring Shanling happenings, initiating the marriage, and going down that abyss, JC was still JC.  If they had shown us a conversation about it, what could JC have said or promised?  So glossing over that aspect seems to make sense.

 

@blueclueblue @Cammy @zijinini  have commented on the scene in EP54.  I like the scene for the reasons they said.  I also agree that the undertone of that conversation may be lost in translation, and while JC’s dubbing is great, Ni Ni’s is just ok.

 

[Their parting scene in EP51 did make me very uncomfortable.  She was very distant and that whole thing about bird being tired of chasing the sun was alarming.  But that was the point.  We were meant to feel her sadness, tiredness, and confusion.]

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fivebowls said:

Sorry for again a long post.  Can’t help myself.

 

@Vals Stor Your reactions are not unusual. Many feel that they would like to see a serious discussion between them about what happened. I want to imagine what that conversation would look like and what that would add to our understanding.

 

LX was upset about her own helplessness and guilt about bringing pain to those she loved, and her own pain. Those she had to resolve on her own.  If she did talk to JC about it, all she could have done was to vent her feelings, and all JC could have done was to say some comforting words (like a repeat of her short conversation with QY; made sense that she talked to QY, her sister but also someone less emotionally involved in the matter).  At the beginning of EP51, JC and LX were alone in the main hall for a long time (13 commented on why they were in there for so long and what they could be talking about). LX stayed at FunYun Hall that night. So they were together for a while.  I would imagine that they didn’t spend the whole time staring at each other.  Some talking must have been done then.  We’ve already watched 25+ episodes of her two deaths, what she suffered, and what he suffered.  I’m not sure watching them rehash it would add much emotional impact.

 

The other thing to talk about is how JC made decisions on his own.  I think LX instintively knew that wasn’t going to change significantly. Taking actions and taking on responsibilities are fundamental parts of his character.  It’s a plus and a flaw.  She accepted it and wasn’t going to make a big deal out of it.  Sure enough, from the way he went about monitoring Shanling happenings, initiating the marriage, and going down that abyss, JC was still JC.  If they had shown us a conversation about it, what could JC have said or promised?  So glossing over that aspect seems to make sense.

 

@blueclueblue @Cammy @zijinini  have commented on the scene in EP54.  I like the scene for the reasons they said.  I also agree that the undertone of that conversation may be lost in translation, and while JC’s dubbing is great, Ni Ni’s is just ok.

 

[Their parting scene in EP51 did make me very uncomfortable.  She was very distant and that whole thing about bird being tired of chasing the sun was alarming.  But that was the point.  We were meant to feel her sadness, tiredness, and confusion.]

 

 

 

They teased us with that perfect scene when they first met after her re-born in heaven, and the moments following in his hall, 3-4 seconds and then they threw us to a burning hell pot!

 

Ok, so C-dramas have to be under 40 episodes from now on? Im fine with that!

I can deal even with 20 more episodes of JC & LX so to ease my anger, my withdrawal and all my suffering in general. 

Then i wont be grouchy about anything, promise! Cross my L&D heart! :relaxed:

 

:joy:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xunxine said:

@blueclueblue agree!  their whole relationship is low key & has that mutual understanding.  even in the beginning, when he finally accepted her it does not come across dramatic, flows very nicely actually (most dramas when the two leads come together it's usually involve some crying follow by a force kiss)

 

one of the supporting characters I really like is God of Thunder, he wants the God of War title but he respects Jiu Chen, something very endearing about him... he provides some good comedy bits 

I feel the same way about him too. Every scene he appear I just fine it comical. I swear he gonna pop a vein at some point and guesss.... YT almost pop his vein in episode 52 or was it 53 right before she leave for the mortal realm.

 

btw I wonder why Heavenly emperor didn’t punished her like Su Jin where her memories was taken away and have to suffer in the mortal realm. Of all the emperor heavenly and mortal, this one is the kindest I’ve ever see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vals Stor said:

 

They teased us with that perfect scene when they first met after her re-born in heaven, and the moments following in his hall, 3-4 seconds and then they threw us to a burning hell pot!

 

Ok, so C-dramas have to be under 40 episodes from now on? Im fine with that!

I can deal even with 20 more episodes of JC & LX so to ease my anger, my withdrawal and all my suffering in general. 

Then i wont be grouchy about anything, promise! Cross my L&D heart! :relaxed:

 

:joy:

 

Yeah, I was just trying to analyze it objectively.  Personally, I can watch them stare at each other or talk about the boiling tea pot for 20 episodes.

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we are all distracted by JC. He’s a great character - lots of depth. But I have to give props to LX. She’s a difficult character to act out because all 3 versions are so different and showcases her character growth. Nini did a great job acting out all 3 different sides of LX. 

 

The sweet lively LX who moved JC heart is special to me. She’s not dumb down. In fact she put 2 and 2 together and realized that something was wrong with her. The only problem was she’s complacent and believed that JC and her family will protect her. I think that’s true for most young people.

 

As Amo, she learnt things the hard way and was quite tough from the beginning. Not receiving much affection from her family (except her dad) made her grow up fast. That’s why she’s more firm with JC and JX. I do agree with another poster (a few pages back) that the main reason JX didn’t win her over was because he tried to coddle her too much. She wanted to be independent, which JC understood and gave her the needed space. But again, she was smart, she figured out how to live by herself and what she needed to do to - sell peach wine, buy chicken to farm eggs etc.

 

Her 3rd version is so much mature. I wonder if 1st Lx will ever get to this point if she didn’t suffer as Amo? She doesn’t need JC help. She can solve problems on her. I love how JC treats her as an equal. 

 

Its almost like like watching college sweethearts grow up together and becoming a normal functioning old married couple. LX character arc is very satisfying to watch. I also like to think during the 300 years as she waited for JC to come home, she’s been going around vanquishing monsters just like she did as Queen of Shanling. I totally can see her being a badass. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Rustificatedid very well said. I feel the same way as well. (I think that was me, when I said JX want her to stay sheltered and carefree which she said she didn't want to be just moments earlier in that same conversation, he really isn't a great listener) 

 

LX arguably had the most growth of all of the characters, there's 3 versions of her for crying out loud. JC grew too, though just mainly with being able to express his love and learning to be more joyful. while LX had to learn to be an adult, goes through suffering, learn responsibilities, being able to take care of her self, growing  her magic, thinking for herself etc. we gotta give credit where credit is due. 

 

she's quite mature compared to her earlier self while still retaining that pure, blunt, pettiness from her past self that we all loved.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading each one take on ep54. I think this is one of the turning point in their relationship because he admits that he clearly

misses her and wants her in his life and can’t imaging anyone else besides her. It was definitely  endearing to hear her talk to her mother about her thoughts about JC. It shows too that her confidence in their love is stronger after this. 

sad to see these episodes coming to an end. Wish for more episodes so will be interested in reading your fan fiction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Keep watching and your heart will be like Zhuri bird chasing after the sun. 

JC is such a wholesome character (this is probably my bias) and even his flaws is his strong trait. His flaw is that he always put his responsibility before himself. He always do what’s right for everyone safety but neglect his own. 

 

That’s it! I surrender. I’ve seen 12 episodes only but i don’t need to wait to see more. Sign me up for any JC fan club out there.:D

 

 

 

11 hours ago, hush puppy said:

It is better than TMOPB in the sense that this story line is more "solid" and centres more on the 2 Main Leads.  No unnecessary love triangles. Misunderstandings between the 2 leads are minimal and get settled quickly.  The supporting actors and actress are equally good - especially the comedic ones.  Just the right dose of comedy in the right place - even in the serious situations

Absolutely correct! TMOPB is my number 1 fave cdrama but i have to say that this is better because of the great acting and script. 

 

11 hours ago, hush puppy said:

But I wish they have styled Chang Chen's hair differently to make him look more dashing. The way they styled his hair, do make him look "older".  What a waste.

 

They say we can’t have everything all the same time. Great script, acting, set, and cinematography but mediocre hair style. It’s horrible and makes the actors look meh. I try not to mind it when watching and it’s hard so i just focus on the acting.:)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..