[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

5 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

We need a better picture of her in the royal hanbok. That cropped out photo isn't good enough. She isn't even wearing it. Also a photo next to her King. 

It’s actually a photo stand-in :lol:

• LOL 7

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t think Luna was swapped. If LR swapped her, he would recognize her instead of looking confused and intrigued when his minion told him about her. And he would remember her name like how he remembers SJ. I don’t think TE told us directly how her mom passed but just that she was looking for her in Corea hoping she will find the doppelgänger.  Haha, sometimes overthinking just comes straight to us :D:lol:

Omo! Lips, eyes?! Of course! I noticed it! :P The way you said “pillowy..” if I didn’t know any better, this must have been us:

Food props, go away! I will take this kind of food instead!!

:joy:

Good point! Like I said, there’s so many things going on I can’t remember what’s being said or who said it! Lol

I already know I’m going to have to rewatch the entire drama all over again to catch all the little details after we finally find out what’s happening! :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

At first, I was thinking LG goes back in time and catches 1994 LR to brings him back to the year 2020 so that the LR we see is in the interrogation room. However, I'm totally going back on that now because 1994 LR has totally different hair and his hand isn't bandaged. My question is the LR in 2020 is LR from which year now?  Maybe that LR just killed someone LG loved and so LG went back to multiple points in the original timeline?? :frown:

LR 1994

qdbKWZE.png

Spoiler

zUj9llU.png

LR 2020

VfBnLel.png

TKEM Blood Stick VS KES's Goblin Sword

I think the whole blood with object is like a catalyst somehow just like blood on sword in KES's Globin. Noticed how in ep 1 they zoom in on the flute with blood creeping in on it? So does uniting flute mean total immortality instead of only being a Demi-god?

dXWiWZe.png

Spoiler

xCQXTu1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------

34 minutes ago, roli said:

O no....I have the bad feeling we would have an ending like in Goblin....no please writter-director....nooo

@roli im beginning to feel the same way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7

Truly ashamed to ask this but um...does anyone know what brand the multi use balm is?

And the skincare robot?  I kind of want one.

UGH.

EDIT: LOL NOOOOPE THAT ISH IS $2100

Also Lee Min Ho is one of their spokespeople this is ALL bae’s fault 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

Just now, AgentQuake said:

No wonder why ES was so eager to crack the laptop password, the thing is like a month’s pay

Does make you wonder who they're advertising those products from PPL for. But I think there is the bbq chicken where I live.... now if only quarantine is lifted. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Does make you wonder who they're advertising those products from PPL for. But I think there is the bbq chicken where I live.... now if only quarantine is lifted. :D

I already ordered half and half twice from a local korean restaurant.  I tried to think of it as #supportssmall hahaha

Fun story - my momma also ordered half and half one day and she has never ordered delivery in her LIFE.  Turns out she turned on YouTube and mukbanger Hamzy was eating chicken and my mom craved it.  So I watched the video and the first thing I see is Hamzy watch LMH eat chicken in ep 3.  Just near lost my marbles. 

that being said, I’m from Seattle and will NEVER drink that bottled coffee 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

that being said, I’m from Seattle and will NEVER drink that bottled coffee 

Oregon and Seattle are known for their coffee, and people from that region are kinda known for being coffee connoisseur, so I get it. 

Im not a fan of bottle coffee, so that ppl didn’t sell anything to me. But, I want me some of that chicken heheheheh 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just now, scrawford said:

Oregon and Seattle are known for their coffee, and people from that region are kinda known for being coffee connoisseur, so I get it. 

Im not a fan of bottle coffee, so that ppl didn’t sell anything to me. But, I want me some of that chicken heheheheh 

I’m not a super snob like some folks are in my area, but bottled coffee always tastes off to me.  I’d rather fresh brew from a K-cup because it’s not stale.

The kimchi one sort of worked on me, I went downstairs and had some with ramen after watching Jangmi and JTE haha.  

Best PPL for me is still Yoon Seri’s earrings, I spent almost as much time looking for the Moonsun earrings as LG spent looking for JTE.  

I guess if it comes down to it, I would much rather have 72 min episodes with PPL, than a tradition US show with 20 minutes of commercials.  Especially if it gives us slow mo of LMH eating chicken.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 2

d876cd5051359b5ff79fc2754f7537f2c6dc292c.gifv

Spoiler

467fe53ae59c03e66231b20fbd058f81cba53217.gifv
f13d05d11242f2804f88a12a330be34776a9a74d.gifv

— What was that? Did you stop me from talking?
— No, I stopped myself. This is what we do when we have too many things to say. That’s the law in–
— I have to follow the law. I’m a civil servant, you know.

--------------

I love you. I am deeply in love with you.

Spoiler

bdd31c9102f8d83ca5b823f043bf9cc1c76c47ea.gifv

========

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Food props, go away! I will take this kind of food instead!!

:joy:

and  adding  this chingu his unbreakable sword  :grin:

e67d4e5ca0035810e0ffb3e90f96eccc8931fe65.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1