[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Yayyyyyy!! The King's day finally. :D  Superrrrr excited!! I want sweet scenes of Lee Gon and Tae Euliiii and some action. :love:  According to the production company, something unexpected will happen in episode 7 (It was mentioned in an article). what could it be? :D maybe confrontation of Lee Gon and Lee Rim? or marriage proposal 2? :joy:

Do we get Paul Kim ost in episode 7? CANNOT WAIT!!! :blush:

• Like 14

I dont really like this drama. The pace is just too slow for me. 
I still watch the show (out of curiosity - cant help myself not knowing the ending of a series once I start watching it). Really hope that they make the pace faster so the main plot becomes clearer. 

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

100% with you! How dare they deprive us of the most important scene!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yep, we are robbed!! We shall totally petition the production team to leak this most important scene of "Collision of Two Beautiful Body and Soul". :smirk: This will certainly shut up those accusers of "Japanese biased battleship" and give them something even bigger to lash out. You know what they say - crush a scandal with a even more outrageous scandal. :naughty: That will serve them right!! 

Joking aside, I think when gate is open, people who exist in both RoK and Corea like Jo Eun-seob / Jo Young share a brief moment of connection. That's why Eun-seob felt hot when holding ice drink. This to me is another proof that LG and JTE both have no doppelganger because none of two has that experience or lat east we are not shown of it. Add to the list of "What if" :)  

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

FriYAY! :D

credit as tagged 

img.gif

img.gif

"Studio Dragon Maintains Buying to Improve Business Environment in Korea"

Hong Se-jong, a researcher at Shinhan Financial Investment Corp., said, "The consolidated first-quarter earnings recorded 120.3 billion won in sales and 11.6 billion won in operating profit. Its sales and operating profit rose 7.5 percent and 5.5 percent, respectively, from a year earlier, the company said, adding that its overall distribution sales, a key barometer, rose 19.0 percent on-year to 66.9 billion won.
Regarding the forecast of second-quarter earnings, the company expects sales of 142.6 billion won and operating profit of 17.7 billion won, which is not difficult to improve profitability thanks to "The King: Eternal Monarch." Sales of copyrights at home and abroad will be maximized and the biggest profitability since the third quarter of 2018. Its sales to Netflix are expected to continue to grow higher on-year," he expected.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20200508_0001017526&cID=10401&pID=10400

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200508

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

'The King' Secret Points Revealed "It will be more fun to watch while chewing"

202005080840482410_1.jpg

'The King-The Lord of Eternity' revealed 'Secret Point NO.6', which causes more curiosity.
SBS Geumto drama 'The King-Lord of Eternity' (played by Kim Eun-suk / Director Sang-hoon Paik, Ji-hyun Bae) In the last broadcast, Lee-rim (Lee Jung-jin), who has half the half-hearted key, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), crosses the parallel world I noticed there. Then, in the evidence of the incident that Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was investigating, it was shocked because the news related to the 'Korean Empire' rather than the Republic of Korea was voiced. In this regard, I have summarized the complicated 'puzzle point 6' related to people in the Korean Empire and Korea.

topping the time of Igon and Irim Lee

▲ Yoyo Ai of the Korean Empire = Bicycle Children of

▲ Jo-young and Jo Eun-seop meet

▲ The secret of Gu Seo

▲ Irim's face and wound
▲ The Korean Empire Luna The

you can read full article: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202005080840482410

• Like 8

5 hours ago, romance06 said:

Although she is not beautiful, she's very attractive, not being outdone by a handsome, charming LMH. :)

Beauty is relative, I find her beautiful though. What makes her even prettier is she doesn't know it. She's very simple even LMH noticed that too.. 

5 hours ago, romance06 said:

For her, how could she know if LG would marry KSR later?

I think in this part, she has already warmed up to LG, but was not fully aware by it, or denying it. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Okay. I found this review about 6th episode it explains things and touches on the theories and facts. good analyst

Do we have her review from episode 1 -5?

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200508

Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun in "The King": a collection of questions...Six Secret Points

In the sixth episode of the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures), which aired on the 2nd, Lee Gon (played by Lee Min-ho) learned that Lee Rim (played by Lee Jung-jin), who had half of the key to cross the parallel world, was alive. Meanwhile, the evidence of the case being investigated by Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) shocked the viewers as it contained news related to the Korean Empire, not the Republic of Korea. In this regard, complicated Six Secret Points are summarized, which are related to the people of the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea.

Secret Point #1. Time stop by Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Yi Rim (Lee Jung Jin).

Lee Gon, who came to the Republic of Korea from the Korean Empire, met Jeong Tae-eul, the woman in the ID card that he had kept for 25 years. He experienced a time stop there for the first time when he ran to a park to help Jeong-tae-eul whose car broke down. He then experienced a second time stop when he was with Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan) in the ginkgo garden of the royal family of the Korean Empire, and recited Euler's number as he questioned why time stopped. On the other hand, Lee Rim learned through a spy of the royal family of the Korean Empire that the time stop he experienced in a Korean studio and when the waves stopped while he was in the Korean Empire overlapped with Lee Gon's exit and arrival. In this regard, attention is being paid to whether Lee Rim will be able to track down Lee Gon's movements by finding a signal as he moves to a parallel world like him.

Secret Point #2. Yoyo Child of the Korean Empire = Bicycle Child of the Republic of Korea

Curiosity is also growing over a child who seems to be in the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea at the same time. The child, who was playing yo-yo in front of a bookstore run by Yoo Kyung-moo (Lee Hae-young), a subordinate of Lee Rim, watched Sun-young (Hwang Young-hee) of the royal palace of the Korean Empire enter the bookstore, who looked just like Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) of Korea. Meanwhile, in the Republic of Korea, a child who looked the same bumped into Jeong Tae-eul while riding a bicycle, which caused her to drop her ID card into a sewer and lose it. Indeed, questions are raised as to the identity of the child, who is crossing paths with the main characters of the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea.

Secret Point #3. Cho Young (Woo Do-hwan)- Jo Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan) Meeting

Attention is also being paid on whether figures with the same face in the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea will face each other. Cho Young-jo, a close aide to Lee Gon of the Korean Empire, and Cho Eun-seop, a close aide to Jeong Tae-eul of the Republic of Korea, are the same people who live in different worlds. Expectations and concerns are mixed over whether the two with the same face will meet, at a time when Lee Gon is prepared to go after Lee Rim, and Jeong Tae-eul, who learned about the connection of her investigation with the Korean Empire.

Secret Point #4. The Mysterious Assistant of the Koo Seo-ryeong (Jung Eun-chae)

There is an extraordinary atmosphere on the mysterious assistant (Lee Hwang-ui) next to the youngest and first female prime minister of the Korean Empire. The assistant had surprising, extraordinary moves, such as standing strangely at the end of a meeting room where Koo Seo-ryeong participated in, and revealing the sexual scandal photos of Park Nam-cheol. The assistant said casually, "Why don't you go out and drink coffee?" During the absence of Lee Gon, he arranged the meeting of Professor Lee Jong-in (Jeon Moo-song) and the prime minister. There is growing doubt on the prime minster's mysterious assistant.

Secret Point #5. Lee Rim's face and wounds

Lee Rim, who has the other half of the Manpasikjeok, is 69 years old, but has the same 40-year-old face as he did 25 years ago. At the same time, it makes us ponder on the meaning of Lee Gon's words, "One minute inside the door of the dimension is about an hour outside." Moreover, the fact that Lee Rim has burning flame wounds engraved on his face, similar to those on Lee Gon's back when thunder, lightning and heavy rain are pouring, raises questions about its symbolism.

Secret Point #6. Luna of the Korean Empire

When Jeong Tae-eul, who went to the Korean Empire with Lee Gon, appeared alone at the Korea Train eXpress (CTX) Busan Station in the fifth episode, a crisis erupted when a group of gangsters previously chasing Luna at a rowing stadium mistook her as Luna. Although Jeong Tae-eul was spared the danger of being caught by the gangsters due to the protection of Jo Young, Jo Young was doubtful about her identity. When the gangster identified Jeong-tae-eul's CCTV pictures as Luna's, he was shocked to learn that Emperor Lee Gon's favorite woman is Luna. Luna, who caused Jo Young to collapse and say, "I've just fallen from the sky," is drawing curiosity as Jung Tae-eul is being suspected as her.

"The King-Eternal Monarch" is a fantasy romance that crosses the parallel world, and a variety of questions are pouring in," the production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said. "If you watch it while keeping in mind the secret points, it will be a more interesting viewing experience."

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005080834069691052_1

LMH twt update 

EXdXzdKUYAAKNUP?format=jpg&name=small

EXdXz-cUMAAKLof?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

MYM IG update

Lee Gon experienced the time stop and checked the markings on his shoulder.

Wishing 10PM to come sooner!

Spoiler

OMG, I have to watch today episode after breaking the fast due to this scene.:sweatingbullets::D

God, please forgive me! But You are the one who create this handsome and sexy LMH. I am just admire your beautiful creature!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

MYM IG update

Lee Gon experienced the time stop and checked the markings on his shoulder.

Wishing 10PM to come sooner!

This from previous episode right? Or is it for the upcoming one?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@Heretorant and the collar bone says it all! My heart, be still...

Me too, me too chingu! Be still our hearts... 

As if I didn’t want a bed scene enough already :lol::lol::lol:

Also, it’s official, black is my favorite color on him. 

————————————

@scrawford I think it’s from a previous episode. The time he first discovered the markings? 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

14 minutes ago, scrawford said:

This from previous episode right? Or is it for the upcoming one?

This was when he witnessed the time stop at the ginkgo garden in the palace, and noticed the markings on his back when he was at the hotel in Korea

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1