[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

16 hours ago, Rifa Qidya said:

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I've been following on my man Kim Jong Kook love life. At first I started shipping Spartace because I thought they would look good together but recently I've realised though they may have some love line but it doesn't feel real and forced (What I feel that it) and it made Jong Kook a bit uncomfortable so I started looking around and I saw that Jong Kook tend to have more smiles and reaction when he's around So Min so it made me happy to see him happy as a fan. So I started browsing through every videos and forums of Kim Jong Kook and Jeon So Min and I found this place, I'm surprised by how resourceful and supportive the fans in this forum so I decided to join. Hope to get along with you guys!

By the way maybe its my delulu but when I saw the lyrics it reminds of an episode 144 on MUD when Jong Kook tried calling So Min to set Jong Min up with So Min but at the end of the conversation So Min ask Jong Kook "Oppa, what are you going to do later? i'll call you later..." which made Jong Min suspicious of their relationship. These line sounds exactly like what Jong Kook would say, So Min :"What are you doing?"  Jong Kook :Me? At Home since he's normally either at home or the gym during his free time,  So Min: "What do you want to eat?"  Jong Kook :I'm not hungry or  So Min : "I'll buy it all"  Jong Kook : It's ok because he doesn't like for people to spend money on him instead he mostly pays for them like RM episode 464. And the recent interaction of Jong Kook and So Min on stage made me smiling from ear to ear.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

I'm sorry to you all chingus. I think i was being too delusional and quickly jumped to conclusion and thought that it was SoMin with Jongkook cause i didn't see Somin in other videos. My bad

It's okay.. I think she was Somin at first too... But I try to find more pictures.. :D

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad I found this forum..hehe. I love both of them.

Why I felt like JK already confessed to somin, when he whispered to her(look at her face reaction:wub:). This happened after jihyo got the confession from the audience, 'you're my style!

But, its just my delulu mind:D.Whoever the guy somin mentioned in the song is very lucky:)

D8CSMjn.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

I'm glad I found this forum..hehe. I love both of them.

Why I felt like JK already confessed to somin, when he whispered to her(look at her face reaction:wub:). This happened after jihyo got the confession from the audience, 'you're my style!

But, its just my delulu mind:D.Whoever the guy somin mentioned in the song is very lucky:)

D8CSMjn.gif

If you look closely at Se Chan in the gif it seems like he wanted to say something Jong Kook but when he saw Jong Kook talking to So Min closely he back off with a smile. And the way she pursed her lips when Jong Kook whispered something to her was like a way to hold back her smiles or Jong Kook mentioned something about her song “confess already” where she said she wanted a kiss from the guy she like. Of course its just my delulu but the way Se Chan back off was too funny

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

54 minutes ago, ChrisAllen96 said:

If you look closely at Se Chan in the gif it seems like he wanted to say something Jong Kook but when he saw Jong Kook talking to So Min closely he back off with a smile. And the way she pursed her lips when Jong Kook whispered something to her was like a way to hold back her smiles or Jong Kook mentioned something about her song “confess already” where she said she wanted a kiss from the guy she like. Of course its just my delulu but the way Se Chan back off was too funny

I have two scenarios in my mind...1) KJK maybe told her that she doesn't be sad because nobody shout her name but she was cute too...

2 )  He told her he has said the same to JiHyo...

I found a bit disturbing that he has whispered something to SoMin at the exact time the fan shout that to JiHyo...maybe he was jealous...

Aghhh!!...KJK IS REALLY HARD TO READ!!!!:tears:

I really like KookMin but sometimes I feel SpartAce is real too!!!!....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I really like KookMin but sometimes I feel SpartAce is real too!!!!....

My mind changed completely when I realized that Kim Jong Kook and Hong Ji Young were in a loveline. I was a staunch fan of spartace, long before he was called spartace. From family outing SJH already had that feeling with KJK. I've always liked SpartAce, but, years later I was feeling like a great friendship and nothing more. With HJY it seemed very real, but since December of last year I realized that everything was false. With JSM everything is completely different, they are small details that do not "enter" the show. We already know that they have dated out of "running man", with continuous hugs that kjk gives JSM, messages on social networks, etc ...

I hope and wish that they really end up being a couple and get married.

(google translate, sorry for my bad english)

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

My mind changed completely when I realized that Kim Jong Kook and Hong Ji Young were in a loveline. I was a staunch fan of spartace, long before he was called spartace. From family outing SJH already had that feeling with KJK. I've always liked SpartAce, but, years later I was feeling like a great friendship and nothing more. With HJY it seemed very real, but since December of last year I realized that everything was false. With JSM everything is completely different, they are small details that do not "enter" the show. We already know that they have dated out of "running man", with continuous hugs that kjk gives JSM, messages on social networks, etc ...

I hope and wish that they really end up being a couple and get married.

(google translate, sorry for my bad english)

Yup..same with me.for me, spartace is just for the show because fans loved it. We dont know their true feelings. JK seems uncomfortable with this loveline. I noticed JK changed drastically after he got closed with somin. And somin IGs posts lately full of love sign(maybe she's really in love, with who..still mystery:D).

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Yup..same with me.for me, spartace is just for the show because fans loved it. We dont know their true feelings. JK seems uncomfortable with this loveline. I noticed JK changed drastically after he got closed with somin. And somin IGs posts lately full of love sign(maybe she's really in love, with who..still mystery:D).

I think it's telling that KJK was very uncomfortable when they were forcing the spartace loveline. Hard to ship for me when 1 person looks so obviously reluctant. He's back to being friendly with her after they stopped forcing it, which is nice as it was getting awkward.

He was better at playing along with the HJY loveline whenever they tried to push it on RM and MUD. 

But I feel like he's the most active, at ease and not defensive whenever he's randomly linked to Somin. Sure when they talked about the coffee date on RM he did bring up the family line (they were linking him to everyone at that point lol). After that tho, he's not brought it up again whenever he gets randomly linked to her - I say randomly because the members have not been pushing a kookmin loveline (not like with SJH and HJY). 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

I think it's telling that KJK was very uncomfortable when they were forcing the spartace loveline. Hard to ship for me when 1 person looks so obviously reluctant. He's back to being friendly with her after they stopped forcing it, which is nice as it was getting awkward.

He was better at playing along with the HJY loveline whenever they tried to push it on RM and MUD. 

But I feel like he's the most active, at ease and not defensive whenever he's randomly linked to Somin. Sure when they talked about the coffee date on RM he did bring up the family line (they were linking him to everyone at that point lol). After that tho, he's not brought it up again whenever he gets randomly linked to her - I say randomly because the members have not been pushing a kookmin loveline (not like with SJH and HJY). 

And the RM members may notice it too. That's why Jaesuk said the song lyrics that Somin wrote are scary because its too straightforward to 'that guy' that will make him uncomfortable...haha..Maybe someone that Jaesuk know:D. Somin is brave enough to confess through song that she wrote, I hope whoever that guy is,  will appreciate her effort:)

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3