Quantcast

28 minutes ago, Rifa Qidya said:

Somin is somin lol ..And a

certain Kim shii should listen carefully or else somin said ‘disappear’..:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Afterwards, Yoo Jae Suk and Jun So Min teamed up with the band Soran to perform “Come Out Now, Confession,” a song about confessions. Before the performance began, Yoo Jae Suk jokingly expressed his concerns about the lyrics, saying, “The lyrics are scary. It contains stories about So Min’s dating life. Instead of enjoying the song, it feels like we’re sending a message to someone for So Min.” So Min showed her determination as she remarked, “I’m going to make sure this song plays on all the streets so that man can’t help but confess to me.”

Source : "soompi"

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Rifa Qidya said:

there is only one man that comes to my mind. 

"Everytime we meet people

they ask me what is the relationship between you and me" - MUD Ep. 144

hope jong min got his answer today  :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Better quality

EOXISWC.png

Jva4lNq.png

thank you for these wonderfully clear gifs!

first gif - kjk cradling jsm's head with his arm - it looks too natural to be their first time doing that. also jsm's face may be touching kjk's neck which is kind of intimate

second gif - jsm has her arm around kjk's shoulder, not even his back like she does with ysc and then puts her face on his shoulder as she turns which is also an intimate hug. 

kookmin skinship when they don't care about the cameras is something else. 

• Love 8
  • Awesome 2

No need to analyze what happened in the fun meeting on today’s episode. Speaks loud and clear. Those hugs, just daebak. Seriously no words, but I am speechless :wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

Better quality

EOXISWC.png

Jva4lNq.png

I will die of happiness.

They are very awesome, beautiful, lovely and everthing.

Ahh they look very good and i am crying of happiness :wub: 

You are well done :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

thats was really awesome:glasses:

They were awesome!!!!

This dance was our ship ultimate goal for the episode....

Hope they continue being close after this FM...even if they don't date each other I am happy with their friendship!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Rifa Qidya said:

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I've been following on my man Kim Jong Kook love life. At first I started shipping Spartace because I thought they would look good together but recently I've realised though they may have some love line but it doesn't feel real and forced (What I feel that it) and it made Jong Kook a bit uncomfortable so I started looking around and I saw that Jong Kook tend to have more smiles and reaction when he's around So Min so it made me happy to see him happy as a fan. So I started browsing through every videos and forums of Kim Jong Kook and Jeon So Min and I found this place, I'm surprised by how resourceful and supportive the fans in this forum so I decided to join. Hope to get along with you guys!

By the way maybe its my delulu but when I saw the lyrics it reminds of an episode 144 on MUD when Jong Kook tried calling So Min to set Jong Min up with So Min but at the end of the conversation So Min ask Jong Kook "Oppa, what are you going to do later? i'll call you later..." which made Jong Min suspicious of their relationship. These line sounds exactly like what Jong Kook would say, So Min :"What are you doing?"  Jong Kook :Me? At Home since he's normally either at home or the gym during his free time,  So Min: "What do you want to eat?"  Jong Kook :I'm not hungry or  So Min : "I'll buy it all"  Jong Kook : It's ok because he doesn't like for people to spend money on him instead he mostly pays for them like RM episode 464. And the recent interaction of Jong Kook and So Min on stage made me smiling from ear to ear.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, Panda Terius said:

That's not Somin..

I'm sorry to you all chingus. I think i was being too delusional and quickly jumped to conclusion and thought that it was SoMin with Jongkook cause i didn't see Somin in other videos. My bad

• Like 1
  • Love 1