[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

7 hours ago, YellowDress said:

@Rahayu Muktiayu What is suspicious? 

I am Sorry, i am just kidding , because i have any bad habit :D, when the internet connection is bad, i have copy, then go to notes and paste. Because i dont want double posted , sorry :joy: 

The best part and naturally oppa Jongkook want play with a woman is eps 389, just like this :wub:. For me it romantic scene 

• LOL 6

During opening he praised her.

"Somini yeppo. Nomu(?) yeppo)"

The 'nomu' part  i'm not really sure wether he really said that or i'm the one who add it myself but Somin is really pretty with black dress and pink jacket.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Sbs finished uploading Naver videos and no Chanmin video again... :ph34r:

I still wouldn’t say the loveline is over for good... but it’s a new interesting development :ph34r:

I’m loving seeing Kookmin dancing! Can’t wait for the gifs. :wub:

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

From that video, what I heard him say is 원래 소민 도 이뻐. Direct translation: Somin is originally pretty too (but I think meant more like Somin has always been pretty?)

ETA: she's looking really pretty today and next week too with the new hair colour! I hope it means there's a new project!)

And after a few more lines from the rest KJK says "아주 이뻐를 소민이가" - she's really pretty, Somin. Someone please confirm if you heard it too!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

And after a few more lines from the rest KJK says "아주 이뻐를 소민이가" - she's really pretty, Somin. Someone please confirm if you heard it too!

Yes, I also heard this too.

• Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

From that video, what I heard him say is 원래 소민 도 이뻐. Direct translation: Somin is originally pretty too (but I think meant more like Somin has always been pretty?)

ETA: she's looking really pretty today and next week too with the new hair colour! I hope it means there's a new project!)

i heard it too. he really wanted her to know she was looking pretty. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4