[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

22 minutes ago, monijuni said:

You might call me delulu but I sense that Somin shows her interests a lot to Jongkook these days. I feel it special because before I feel that Jongkook showed his feelings more but now I can see that Somin shows her interest. At least if I am not a kookmin fan, I will definitely think that Jongkook is Somin's idol oppa :3

I wasn’t kookmin fan before. I was analysing and saw it is so heart fluttering and never got tired of kookmin moments I often ignored before. I was impressed with jong kook and somin’s answers when it comes to reveal their secrets or not. The korean fanmeet couple dance is another level. Somin was blushing from left to right. 

some of us are not hardcore kookmin shipper. Most of them are just jong kook or somin fans found something very interesting between them. And they are both very attractive that you couldn’t help to ship them 

I think there is something interesting between both of them expressing their care and interest in each other this time. Somin is more cautious than him. I think jong kook couldn’t help but laugh at her antics. Jaesuk shoot in son in law joke to marriage to do you like somin, to end up dating. Jong kook’s answer and reaction is rather odd that he never gave direct answer. He sometimes get denial and was obvious. But gradually when they hang out together off camera, they seem to have closer bond and finding each other in common or interesting. Because after sechan blurted about the coffee date, kookmin became closer and closer. It gets stronger now because both of them are planning to get married soon especially this year because of their age and fortune. 

they are so sweet to each other, I couldn’t help their strong chemistry, bond, antics, body language, eye contact and etc to ship them! Trying not to be hardcore but they kept on winning me over when I started to doubt them sometimes. 

there are some clue that they are together and may end up together especially from fortune telling forecast: 

2018: somin’s husband will care for her like his own daughter. He will also come slowly to her. 

2020: somin’s husband is older than her. No chance with younger and same age ones. She will have lucky charm to help her to meet her husband. 

I did not add sechan. He may or may not be the one but fortune teller only describe him as Compatibility rather than her destiny. Kwangsoo and jaesuk are very compatible which does not mean they will get married. You can be very compatible to your parents or siblings. Destiny is something that will happen. He or she are destined to marry someone who is compatible or not at all. Or just in between. 2020 forecast already ruled sechan out because of the age group category. Not only same age, sechan is 8 months younger. During 2018 forecast, fortune teller made the list of partners that are very compatible. Somin and jongkook were consider to be most compatible with each other. Sechan with jihyo. Jaesuk with Kwangsoo. Haha with sukjin. In 2020 forecast, sechan happens to be most compatible or just compatible with somin among them. So I think somin is trying to balance it out. Her destiny will be age category which points to jong kook and compatibility with sechan.  If you put 2018 and 2020 forecast together- it points to jong kook. However we never know. It is only clue and theory. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

NxZuBju.gifi

I wonder what the joke was here, what are the captions saying when they show kjk and jsj? jsj does something with his hand there too.

Vs9XxmN.gif

8f7kK0b.gif

Lks  looks away like always. but this happens a lot when they have handholding skinship. afterwards, they both do something else with their hands. jsm pulls down her shirt, kjk too does the same or plays with his bag.

LcxYuJZ.gif

TEDXLdo.gif

• Like 5
  • Awesome 5

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I want someone to look at me the way Jong kook looks at So min

And don't lie, so do you.

@kookminclan RunningMan if there is one think you can count on when it comes to lks reactions regarding kookmin, it's their consistency. Same face, same energy lmao. He always has the facial expression of "do I smile or pretend like I don't know what's going on or what I'm seeing" then just gives up and decides to do both at the same time:lol:.

It was just yesterday kjk couldn't even bear to look somin or others when there were doing aegyo and now he's out here responding to "Kook" cutely and doing cute impersonations. Sparta??? Who is he? He's been missing for a while now:lol:. I'm so used to seeing him all talkative and teasing now that I watched a 2018 episode and was wondering why he was so quiet and moody then remembered it was an old episode lol

Kjk: *acts cute*

Jsm: kook, you're so cute

Kjk: *acts cute again*

Me: Dead

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I want someone to look at me the way Jong kook looks at So min

And don't lie, so do you.

@kookminclan RunningMan if there is one think you can count on when it comes to lks reactions regarding kookmin, it's their consistency. Same face, same energy lmao. He always has the facial expression of "do I smile or pretend like I don't know what's going on or what I'm seeing" then just gives up and decides to do both at the same time:lol:.

It was just yesterday kjk couldn't even bear to look somin or others when there were doing aegyo and now he's out here responding to "Kook" cutely and doing cute impersonations. Sparta??? Who is he? He's been missing for a while now:lol:. I'm so used to seeing him all talkative and teasing now that I watched a 2018 episode and was wondering why he was so quiet and moody then remembered it was an old episode lol

Kjk: *acts cute*

Jsm: kook, you're so cute

Kjk: *acts cute again*

Me: Dead

It is very rare for Jong Kook to cater to female's demand to act cute to indulge her to make her happy even though he was known for hating these stuff. I am also even more surprised that Jong kook asked Kwangsoo do it for Somin. Kwangsoo even hates it more than Jong kook. Several times he hates hates these stuff more than Jong Kook. It was so nice and sweet of Jong kook to reason Kwangsoo to listen what Somin wants. He finally did. He must have love or fear Jong Kook if he didn't meet his demands. For Somin, I think Jong Kook took the joy to see Somin happy. He has took some effort to comfort her and support her. It is really sweet moment. What's even more cute and sweet when Somin was brain dead when she had to solve the pink diary to connect with balloons in front with Jong kook. No matter how she really knows she was being ridiculous or failing, she quickly made it to a skit. Jong Kook went along with it. It does make her little more confident and happier. =) She continues to try harder, if not, she will create another laughs. She and Kwangsoo are really good at these stuff- adlibs with comedy. They are treasures of RM. 

I am trying to recall any moments someone asked Jong kook to act cute without him hesitating just to make someone happy. Does anyone can recall any? 

• Like 6

Beware of my wild theory shown below: 

Spoiler

In MUD, Jong kook said he prefers dating someone who he is emotionally compatible with. He didn't want to set up dates to find potential girlfriends, or etc. Did you notice that he changed his taste and reasoning a bit. Why does he prefer to meet someone organically all of sudden. It didn't happened right now. I think it started to happen in beginning 2019 when he told his relatives that he prefers to meet someone by fate. He did said in RM conference after Kwangsoo's announcement. Jong kook went from liking any woman who is petite, big eyes, being good mother of his children, understand him when he wants to go to the gym more often, or etc. HaHa said actually that Jong kook needs to be with someone who understands his weird habits and wants. Jong kook didn't quite agree with him, because I think Jong Kook is a type of person who will change if he falls in love with the person emotionally. That is why he finally said that he prefers to be with someone he feels emotionally drawn with. He wouldnt get along with someone he is not emotionally close to. It is like the best way to his heart is to become his friends. It does not mean that they must have same humour or etc. It has to do with his attraction some things that similar or even new. I can tell that Somin also changed when she was able to get along with Jong Kook's sarcasm that she wittingly refute to him with slight misunderstanding, but very smart remark. I mean, I am darn impressed with her. HaHa and Kwangsoo laughed so hard. It is perfection. It is just Jong Kook found his match who can top his weird sense of humour. It doesnt have to be them same. Even small flaws, Jong kook finds it cute like wrong spelling or mistakes. When Somin had her IG live- Jong Kook joined the group. Remember the part she said that he taught her how to eat cold noodles. She passed Jong Kook's tip, and she asked him to have coffee together again. When Jong kook started to annoy her, she asked him to go to the gym. It kinds of sum of how understanding Somin is to deal with Jong Kook's tease and antics. And ask him to do what he loves to do. I think Somin's clingy nature may scare Jong kook away. But only if he is emotionally drawn to her and liking her strengths and flaws, I think he'll be more clingy than her. His friends said that Jong Kook gets very stupid when he is in love. It depends on someone he falls in love with or made him happy. 

And it started to show more in RM current episode that he is happier around her. The way she teased Sechan, Jong Kook happily chatted with them. Somin and Jong Kook always suggest to go out as three instead of two when they focus on Chan-min loveline. 

I think when Somin said she would stop meeting people organically and start to go for potential dates or etc. I think she already know whom she wants, and will focus on building relationship or friendship with him depending on his nature and personality. It is like she is serious about someone. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

TEDXLdo.gif

i noticed this in slomo. what is jsm's left hand doing there? i am not sure, but wondered for a second if she is making something that looks like a combination of a finger heart  and a  thumbs up at kjk? the scene gets cut right after, so it is hard to make a call. 

still, i think it could be plausible. this was a time where they both had restrictions on skinship. when kjk puts his palm on jsm's palm to celebrate, she pulls her arm away and both grin at the pds afterwards. so he couldn't really hold her hand like the others, hence his eyes speak more. jsm might be doing little things with her hands to show her appreciation.

in that episode where they are glued to the seat in the train museum, after kjk wins the game to help jsm avoid the penalty, she suddenly ducks from the camera and does something aimed at him. you can see him smile happily at her, but again can't see what exactly she does. @MandelBrot can you help find that scene?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

in that episode where they are glued to the seat in the train museum, after kjk wins the game to help jsm avoid the penalty, she suddenly ducks from the camera and does something aimed at him. you can see him smile happily at her, but again can't see what exactly she does. @MandelBrot can you help find that scene?

:lol: She said "Oppa" and ducks from the camera :blink:,  LKS weird face again

UF6OZeC.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just pondering the thought about Somin getting love advice from HaHa and Byul. 

haha knows both sechan and jong kook well. But if you compare how well he or she knows sechan, I have to say that somin knows sechan more than haha. The best person who may know sechan the most is sechan’s older brother. Haha knows jong kook the longest and his love life and habits. He had been working so hard to get jong kook get married. He pushes a lot of lovelines and jihyo into the topic. byul also knows jong kook well. 

in terms of dating advises and lectures or etc, I wonder why both byul and haha have been giving somin long advices and tips. Byul said something very specific that somin needs to stop drinking. I mean it is common for women to drink in korean culture. Jihyo is also a heavy drinker. I think somin drinks more because she is more sensitive. It could be sechan because he does hate somin’s drinking habits but still drinks a lot with her too. Jong kook is a person who prefers drinks moderately or just little to be tipsy. He cares more about his health this time. To get to know him or spend more time with him, drinking will not bring to another level of relationship. It works for jihyo and jong min’s preferences. 

I think haha briefly talks about dating sechan when he was discussing somin about love. I think he talks about jong kook more because he is a big piece of puzzle. Sechan is easy to woo over. He likes to date one on one. Somin knows him very well. I don’t think she needs haha’s help to woo sechan. They are already best friends and hang out with each other a lot. They go to same church and circle of friends. That is why I find it quite strange that it could be an act for jong kook and haha to push chanmin loveline. I think it is quite a coverup. But it is more of sechan and haha’s doing on jong kook and somin. Sechan knows somin well, and haha knows jong kook well. If they want to support chanmin, the best person to put them together is Kwangsoo and haha. But you know, somin always called sechan and Kwangsoo for hangout. Even just two of them or few friends. She said she always call them and got bored and want to meet someone new, jong kook. So the timeline and logic is way off when they were discuss about chanmin, jong kook’s dead love cells, and somin’s love life. The way haha explain gave me a clue that he real agenda is different. He is biggest spy and trickster. He is very smart. Haha always complain how hard it is to break jong kook’s lock to his heart when there are so many perfect women for him!! What is wrong with him? Haha found another person who likes him too. And also who can make jong kook laugh and smile more. Haha is well aware of jong kook’s annoying stubbornness that he won’t meet anyone as potential girlfriend. Just want to meet someone organically and emotionally. Sechan was very supportive of kookmin earlier on. So he is willing to work with haha to squeeze jong kook or help to cover for him but give out subtle hints like jong kook offers to chaperone them. Jong kook is kind of a person you need to ask your friend for more than 10 hours to figure the way to his heart. Sechan would be easier, but he is already very close to somin. So haha must have talked a lot about jong kook to somin. There are many guys to introduce but somin seems to like jong kook. Yep, there is potential but jong kook wants to make it more organic. It probably means that haha May have told her to treat him as a friend and spend more time with him with a friend like sechan or Kwangsoo or haha himself. Then gradually they will leave them alone after he gets emotionally drawn to her. One thing somin had to stop is drinking otherwise she will miss the chance. 

Somin said two things for year 2020: stop drinking and take blind dates seriously and stop meeting people organically. She is ready for dates. 

jong kook still opens for potential dates but he considers to find one organically. The deception is to have potential girlfriend to act as friends and they can tell each other about anything. Jong kook’s humour is quite weird. So he probably won’t make humour when he is on dates because it may Make them upset like how he teased somin’s forehead. But she refute it beautifully.  That is probably why he didn’t want his dates to be disappointed with him. He is more open with his friends. You see in mud- he drives his friends crazy. Somin encountered one time when she made skit when she acted as wife of jong kook wiping the napkin on the floor and use the same to wipe her mouth. That is a mix of her humour and insight that she wanted to question why he is like that. He explain it to her lovingly- that shows his true traits his friends have been talking about when he falls in love. That is something haha and all of us rarely see that kind of dynamics that matches the total different personality can get along with each other. Somin even think of what is like to be his wife. All kinds of things that would have her ask haha about. If she wants to know more about sechan, his brother will be the best one to chat with. 

a lot of people who posted under mud video often forget that somin and sechan are already close and often hang out together a lot. I think there are times they are alone like going to church or etc. It wasn’t stranger to them. The mud scenes are very scripted but weird like sechan has never hang out with somin before. Didn’t they forget that somin already propose sechan before if they are still single. Those who are long time somin’s fan but prefers kookmin- we tend to know somin’s closeness with sechan. And how she really thinks of jong kook as a man because most of her types are very similar to jong kook. There was 2014 witch-hunt interview asking somin to give traits and type of guys she likes. It points to jong kook and other guys who look so similar to him. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I feel like I found a treasure. Hahaha.

In episode 489, when Somin chose SC as her first team member, look at JK's reaction. He bit his lips and looked at Somin expectantly. When Somin chose SC, see how his expression changed. When Somin explained that she chose SC because of the sparkling water machine, the out of frame JK was touching the back of his head. You can see his left hand. Then he started to fidgety (can't stand still, keep on pulling his sweater)

Remember in ep 486, when SC gave the teddy bear to Somin, he touched his head. When SC tugged Somin across the room after Somin agreed t be his partner, again JK touched his head. 

That's why it is hard for me to believe his match making in the MUD. His reactions are contradicting his words. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

35 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Jong kook is the person who cannot drink at all.

Actually, just wanted to correct this part. It's not that Jong Kook can't drink at all, he does drink and when he does, he's actually a very good drinker.

He explained on HealIng Camp that he stopped drinking for health reasons and that he didn't like feeling hungover the next morning.

He only ever drinks with his dragon brothers or at the year end awards after-parties. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

28 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Actually, just wanted to correct this part. It's not that Jong Kook can't drink at all, he does drink and when he does, he's actually a very good drinker.

He explained on HealIng Camp that he stopped drinking for health reasons and that he didn't like feeling hungover the next morning.

He only ever drinks with his dragon brothers or at the year end awards after-parties. 

I will edit it too. Thanks for correction. I don’t know why I type like that. Sometimes typo correct itself. It is quite tricky to type it from the phone. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

When Somin explained that she chose SC because of the sparkling water machine, the out of frame JK was touching the back of his head. 

In this scene, somin said which gift was the best? and choose sechan first. kjk said if i have known, i would've brought a better gift..did he want somin to choose him in the first place?:sweatingbullets:Gladly, Somin still choose him to be in her team..but they cut the scene how she select kwangsoo & kjk. They focused on loveline only.

After watch MUD, i think its only for the show. If they really want to matchmake somin & sechan, they can do it privately not publicly. 

When somin told the story about the t-shirt, only sechan gave the loudest reaction..clap & laughing. I think he root for kookmin:lol:

Whatever it is, let's see what will happen in future. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Yes it is, he is matchmaker kookmin too, like Yoo Jae Seok :lol:

sechan is the first supporter. 

adding the parts when you can tell sechan is supporting kookmin: 

he said he hopes jong kook will win somin instead of guest and Kwangsoo. 

he told about somin’s coffee date 

somin said her mom likes jong kook very much. Sechan gave her thumbs up. 

korean fan meet- jong kook innocently whispered somin’s ear since it was so loud. Sechan turned and wanted to talk to somin but caught their closeness. He made reaction like opps! 

Somin said she will go movies with sechan and jong kook together, he gave her smirk and let it be. Jong kook is quite strange because he is like agreeing to it. It goes same when jong kook agreed chaperone somin and sechan to movies in mud. 

When somin brought jong kook shirt, sechan admitted giving it to her. If he likes her, why would he make 10 prints or give it to her. There are many guy friends to enjoy it. He was like to somin, why do you have to give it away?! I was like... he looked betrayed that somin is sending special gift from him he took pride on. 

Somin was second to get out of the van but she went furthest from the car until jong kook came down, she ran to him literally to walk with him passing by sechan. Sechan is standing between kookmin. Kwangsoo and sechan are closest to jong kook. It should be like jong kook and sechan who has camera and somin with Kwangsoo. It is just so cute! 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

i have a question for jsm fans. why doesn't jsm's agency do anything for her? they don't promote her book or her dramas, they don't get her new projects or even cfs. i know it is a small agency, but is this the same agency that got her princess aurora? didn't she change agencies because of her ex BF? even if it is a small agency, why don't they show any interest in promoting her?

there was a time when she used to stay in the top cf list for months because of that one cf she did, how is it such a popular person does not get enough work or even cfs? i am genuinely curious. i don't think it is by choice if jsm says she is worried about her career. is she waiting for the contract period to get over?

small agencies usually make their artists work hard because they want to earn more. what is the deal with her agency?

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Insightful 2

27 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i have a question for jsm fans. why doesn't jsm's agency do anything for her? they don't promote her book or her dramas, they don't get her new projects or even cfs. i know it is a small agency, but is this the same agency that got her princess aurora? didn't she change agencies because of her ex BF? even if it is a small agency, why don't they show any interest in promoting her?

there was a time when she used to stay in the top cf list for months because of that one cf she did, how is it such a popular person does not get enough work or even cfs? i am genuinely curious. i don't think it is by choice if jsm says she is worried about her career. is she waiting for the contract period to get over?

small agencies usually make their artists work hard because they want to earn more. what is the deal with her agency?

We are tired too:bawling:. We don't even understand what's going on. Till today, they still didn't release an official statement stating she released a book. Even the cancellation of her book signing was announced by her and the book company themselves. They make zero efforts for her, it genuinely stresses me out. They don't get her cfs, dramas or even promote the little she does, she needs to change them and change them fast. We're hoping she doesn't renew her contract with them once it's over because her agency is messed up. It's easy to say it's her choice but then she says her career isn't doing well so why is her agency not doing anything about it. I wanted to tell some fans who had the oppurtunity to go to her book signing to encourage her to be more active and do more variety shows and dramas, I miss seeing her act.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

I have seen a lot of fans very rightly complain about the lack of efforts her agency is doing to promote Somin and her work. 

I miss seeing her act. Does anyone know where I can get the subbed version of Princess Aurora? I didnt know I could watch daily dramas until I did it for Tomorrow Victory, just to see her. LOL

• Like 4