Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Just in case some of you didn’t notice it. Look at PMY expression when MC teases KJW with that famous line “do you want me?”. She was annoyed, what a possessive bunny LOL :joy:

I am so thankful for starhub event so we got them in one frame, they look so lovely and cute when they tried so hard for keeping the distance but failed anyway :joy:. Also that was the first time we got PMY interview about  HPL. She said the most memorable moment was that making sujebi scene. She also said that it was totally off script just like what KJW said before, no wonder it looks so natural and making us smile ear to ear. 

EDIT: The link I shared is disappeared since the account went private. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Believe what you want to believe, as for me I believe that this ship is sailing smoothly. Here some gems for you. Just read the caption, enjoy  the videos and stay calm :glasses:

Edited by kjwxxxx
Omo! Another account went private. I think LabitS seriously on submarine mode. You know, shippers world is dangerous LOL
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

The moment when emcee teasing KJW by telling him his famous Iine, I really can't get over it. Someone said love and cough can't be hidden. And she's coughing out loud, unconsciously. :joy::tounge_wink::joy:

007ibEdnly1g9mavxr36ig303n03onfl.gif

007ibEdnly1g9mavyhovag303503rnok.gif

007ibEdnly1g9mb8q7t47g304e057e81.gif

Cr: Wooshin29 in weibo

And here's the pic I'm using on my Profile. Apparently they forgot to keep distance :sweat_smile: 

• Like 1

Hello chinggus! I've been quiet in Soompi for so long but I recently rekindled my Kdrama life with Her Private Life. For some reason, I skipped PMY's previous drama and decided to go for this instead and I'm so obsessed with her chemistry with KJW! They both look so good together - literally, they look good in their high fashion clothes - and of course when they're together I just melt :wub: 

Also, this drama is quite generous in giving the viewers the best of the best sweet moments and tension :sweatingbullets: Aaaah I love them together!!! 

• Like 3

The worst barbaric ship ever, not all of them, but most of them LOL. And this IG account is one of them. They degrading KJW, badmouthing him, create false rumor, etc. I post here to let ppl know. Enough said, educated people don’t fight over this. 

And whoever, one of those rabid shippers read my post, please take a note that yess we’re not sure PMY is dating KJW but we are 100% SURE PMY IS NOT DATING PSJ. Yessss thanks to cap rocat post. Errr they think PMY was in Cap Rocat with Jessica. Which was weird because CR is known for its couple retreat. And as long as Jessie doesnt post a single selfie at CR we wont believe she was there with PMY. I don’t say PMY was there with KJW, but I believe the possibility about she has a boyfriend at that moment. AND THAT’S NOT PSJ coz he was busy promoting the divine furry movie. :yum:

• Love 2

Have a good day everyone. Like PMY said, let’s always be a kind hearted ppl, stay positive and happy :wub:

• Like 1