Quantcast
Jump to content
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Recommended Posts

On 8/29/2019 at 11:43 PM, mmac80 said:

It's amazing that the scarf scene was an ad-lib. It was so good.

 

Is it true that PMY is deleting 'Labit" posts on her instagram?

If true,  then well that's... disappointing.

  :sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, cenching said:

Source:

https://kimjaeuck.jp/content1/?no=UEF9snv23CVtCuSPcc3Ac

 

Waiting forward for the official release.....:love:

 

What a beautiful picture :wub:

Hope they will release it very soon. i noticed almost all KJW post drama  interviews came from Japan media only lol. 

 

SOOP starts taking legal action regarding malicious comments attacking their actors. Just so thankful KJW is under the agency which concerns a lot about this issue. Gosh it's getting so irritating reading how much hatred some people have been giving on IG towards him. I hope he never ever read those hurtful comments and for God's sake people stop being so damn bitter. This man deserves much loves. Just enjoy and spreading what you love 

 

 

Management SOOP Shares Update On Legal Action Against Malicious Comments

Management SOOP Shares Update On Legal Action Against Malicious Comments

Sep 27, 2019
by D. S.kim

Management SOOP has released an official statement regarding the status of their legal action against those who have written malicious and defamatory posts about its artists.

The following is the full statement from Management SOOP:

We hereby make a notice.

Our agency determined that thoughtless and malicious comments and actions taken by malicious commenters towards our agency’s actors have reached a level that cannot be overlooked. In order to protect our actors, we are currently working with the law firm Jipyong to take legal action.

 

First, in the case of Gong Hyo Jin, we are getting ready to file a complaint after gathering data and evidence. In the case of Suzy, we have already filed a complaint based on the gathered evidence through the law firm.

 

Here are the cases for which legal action has been completed.

 

Last year, we filed a complaint against a malicious commenter who harassed Gong Yoo for a long time, and the malicious commenter was sentenced with a fine in April. In the case of Jung Yu Mi, we filed a complaint against the person who posted the malicious rumors, people who spread the rumors, and people who wrote malicious comments. People including the person who posted the rumors were recently sentenced with fines.

 

We will continue to monitor malicious comments that are made towards all our actors in addition to those who have been mentioned. If our agency discovers that slanderous actions such as posting groundless rumors, insults, and defamation have been made towards our artists, we will gather evidence and continue to take legal action regularly.

 

In addition, we strongly state that we will not make any settlements or show lenience regarding the above mentioned actions. Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355270wpp/management-soop-shares-update-on-legal-action-against-malicious-comments

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaaaaaaand for a superficial comment for the thread: can I just say how uniquely handsome this man is?!? :wub: Love the "new" photo.

That's all.

That's the comment. :D^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, Lion Gold has to be by her side at Gucci. Good choice for earrings. I love very much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Park Minyoung and Kim Jaeuck will attend the StarHub Night of Starts 2019 on 24 November in Singapore :) 

All HPL fans, PMY, KJW and Jaemin/Labbit fans in Singapore..it's your luck to meet them! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. This attending event together makes me excited. But I keep tell my self to chill and just wait for their interaction there. To be honest, I am a bit scared, what IF they act cold toward each other like in hpl wrapped up party. Trying my best to keep stand on the ground. 

 

Take a note,  I STRONGLY BELIEVE CAP ROCAT POST! Lets say she’s not dating KJW, she’s not dating her previous costar too for sure! :glasses:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, kjwxxxx said:

Ok. This attending event together makes me excited. But I keep tell my self to chill and just wait for their interaction there. To be honest, I am a bit scared, what IF they act cold toward each other like in hpl wrapped up party. Trying my best to keep stand on the ground. 

 

Take a note,  I STRONGLY BELIEVE CAP ROCAT POST! Lets say she’s not dating KJW, she’s not dating her previous costar too for sure! :glasses:

 

I believed both were so tired due to tight filming schedule and they only wrapped it few hours before the party. I saw other videos nothing 'cold' there. Both have very good rapport during the filming and i also read in Taiwan portal news that KJW mentioned PMY recommended him about foods during the Tiffany and Co trip :) 

Let's look forward the event!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cara said:

 

I believed both were so tired due to tight filming schedule and they only wrapped it few hours before the party. I saw other videos nothing 'cold' there. Both have very good rapport during the filming and i also read in Taiwan portal news that KJW mentioned PMY recommended him about foods during the Tiffany and Co trip :) 

Let's look forward the event!

I know and I am sure all of us here know how close JW and MY are, both in filming days (look at those BtS) and after filming (look at how pmy almost sit on jw’s lap on previous post ;)). I'm just afraid of how “they” will make fun of us IF pmy and jw act cold toward each other at the event. You know who I mean by “they” :rolleyes:

 

Also, I like to mention CAP ROCAT as often as possible so if “they” visit this thread they will realize the reality they should accept like I said on my previous post. :phew:

 

P.S. Everyone is welcome to DM me for further explanation 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, kjwxxxx said:

I know and I am sure all of us here know how close JW and MY are, both in filming days (look at those BtS) and after filming (look at how pmy almost sit on jw’s lap on previous post ;)). I'm just afraid of how “they” will make fun of us IF pmy and jw act cold toward each other at the event. You know who I mean by “they” :rolleyes:

 

Also, I like to mention CAP ROCAT as often as possible so if “they” visit this thread they will realize the reality they should accept like I said on my previous post. :phew:

 

P.S. Everyone is welcome to DM me for further explanation 

 

Hi, I dmed you just now. Can you check, please? Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...