[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Park Minyoung and Kim Jaeuck will attend the StarHub Night of Starts 2019 on 24 November in Singapore :) 

All HPL fans, PMY, KJW and Jaemin/Labbit fans in Singapore..it's your luck to meet them! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Ok. This attending event together makes me excited. But I keep tell my self to chill and just wait for their interaction there. To be honest, I am a bit scared, what IF they act cold toward each other like in hpl wrapped up party. Trying my best to keep stand on the ground. 

Take a note,  I STRONGLY BELIEVE CAP ROCAT POST! Lets say she’s not dating KJW, she’s not dating her previous costar too for sure! :glasses:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kjwxxxx said:

Ok. This attending event together makes me excited. But I keep tell my self to chill and just wait for their interaction there. To be honest, I am a bit scared, what IF they act cold toward each other like in hpl wrapped up party. Trying my best to keep stand on the ground. 

Take a note,  I STRONGLY BELIEVE CAP ROCAT POST! Lets say she’s not dating KJW, she’s not dating her previous costar too for sure! :glasses:

I believed both were so tired due to tight filming schedule and they only wrapped it few hours before the party. I saw other videos nothing 'cold' there. Both have very good rapport during the filming and i also read in Taiwan portal news that KJW mentioned PMY recommended him about foods during the Tiffany and Co trip :) 

Let's look forward the event!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cara said:

I believed both were so tired due to tight filming schedule and they only wrapped it few hours before the party. I saw other videos nothing 'cold' there. Both have very good rapport during the filming and i also read in Taiwan portal news that KJW mentioned PMY recommended him about foods during the Tiffany and Co trip :) 

Let's look forward the event!

I know and I am sure all of us here know how close JW and MY are, both in filming days (look at those BtS) and after filming (look at how pmy almost sit on jw’s lap on previous post ;)). I'm just afraid of how “they” will make fun of us IF pmy and jw act cold toward each other at the event. You know who I mean by “they” :rolleyes:

Also, I like to mention CAP ROCAT as often as possible so if “they” visit this thread they will realize the reality they should accept like I said on my previous post. :phew:

P.S. Everyone is welcome to DM me for further explanation 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 7:52 PM, kjwxxxx said:

I know and I am sure all of us here know how close JW and MY are, both in filming days (look at those BtS) and after filming (look at how pmy almost sit on jw’s lap on previous post ;)). I'm just afraid of how “they” will make fun of us IF pmy and jw act cold toward each other at the event. You know who I mean by “they” :rolleyes:

Also, I like to mention CAP ROCAT as often as possible so if “they” visit this thread they will realize the reality they should accept like I said on my previous post. :phew:

P.S. Everyone is welcome to DM me for further explanation 

Hi, I dmed you just now. Can you check, please? Thank you :)

On 10/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, mushforbrains said:

Where is that pretty pic from and is that pmy next to him?

why is she cut out?

Its from KJW Japan fanclub website "https://kimjaeuck.jp/content1/?no=UEF9snv23CVtCuSPcc3Ac". It seems that they had an actual interview about HPL for Japan content and this is basically a sneak peak. If i'm not mistaken only paid members will be able to see the full photos from the interview. :( 

Still hopelessly hoping thats not true and that we would get the photos cz they look really close there and its killing me. hahahah

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just in case some of you didn’t notice it. Look at PMY expression when MC teases KJW with that famous line “do you want me?”. She was annoyed, what a possessive bunny LOL :joy:

I am so thankful for starhub event so we got them in one frame, they look so lovely and cute when they tried so hard for keeping the distance but failed anyway :joy:. Also that was the first time we got PMY interview about  HPL. She said the most memorable moment was that making sujebi scene. She also said that it was totally off script just like what KJW said before, no wonder it looks so natural and making us smile ear to ear. 

EDIT: The link I shared is disappeared since the account went private. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Believe what you want to believe, as for me I believe that this ship is sailing smoothly. Here some gems for you. Just read the caption, enjoy  the videos and stay calm :glasses:

Edited by kjwxxxx
Omo! Another account went private. I think LabitS seriously on submarine mode. You know, shippers world is dangerous LOL
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

The moment when emcee teasing KJW by telling him his famous Iine “do you want me?”, I really can't get over it. Someone said love and cough can't be hidden. And she's coughing out loud, unconsciously. :joy::tounge_wink::joy:

007ibEdnly1g9mavxr36ig303n03onfl.gif

007ibEdnly1g9mavyhovag303503rnok.gif

007ibEdnly1g9mb8q7t47g304e057e81.gif

Cr: Wooshin29 in weibo

And here's the pic I'm using on my Profile. Apparently they forgot to keep distance :sweat_smile: 

• Like 2