[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I found out that the dvd was already released in Japan last week. I really hope someone generous enough to share the content of it. I know it will be hard work, but I'm also hoping it will be in sub too. Sorry, I just missed them so much. I've been in so many ships but this one really has the longest draught.

• Like 1

I found out that the dvd was already released in Japan last week. I really hope someone generous enough to share the content of it. I know it will be hard work, but I'm also hoping it will be in sub too. Sorry, I just missed them so much. I've been in so many ships but this one really has the longest draught.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2020 at 2:01 AM, ki19kyo22 said:

I guess @tukta3495 had bought the DVD.. Look what she have shared earlier.. This scenes are so on fire :wub: I think what was broadcasted in tvn was toned down by PDnim.. The kisses on the woodshop on the DVD version was way hottterrrrr!! The way minyoung grasped jaeuck's hair :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, namjiho said:

The kisses on the woodshop on the DVD version was way hottterrrrr!! The way minyoung grasped jaeuck's hair :heart::heart::heart:

That’s not even BTS, I wonder what’s happened at behind the scene :phew: lol. Btw dvd box vol. 1 doesn’t give us BTS of HPL, let’s hope for it in DVD box vol. 2 that released this June.

Aaand I really like to scroll down tukta3495 feed when I miss them. Just to cheer you up, look how PMY admiring KJW since the beginning :wub:

Pmy is a straightforward person, she’s honest about her feeling, that’s why she always say that KJW is reeeeaaaally handsome and she like him! :love:

• Love 4

On 5/27/2020 at 12:33 AM, kjwxxxx said:

That’s not even BTS, I wonder what’s happened at behind the scene :phew: lol. Btw dvd box vol. 1 doesn’t give us BTS of HPL, let’s hope for it in DVD box vol. 2 that released this June.

Yes we are all so curious about what happened behind the scenes.. Do you think it will be included in DVD box2? I'm thinking of buying, but I  still have not made up my mind coz there's no English subtitles in the Dvds.. Did you buy Box 1? How was it? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, namjiho said:

Yes we are all so curious about what happened behind the scenes.. Do you think it will be included in DVD box2? I'm thinking of buying, but I  still have not made up my mind coz there's no English subtitles in the Dvds.. Did you buy Box 1? How was it? 

BTS will be included in DVD box 2, but I’m not really sure the woodshop kisses will be there. You know, the scene that aired was definitely hot, imagine what was happening at behind the scene lol. Based on HPL history, behind the scenes were always more surprising than the scenes that aired, so I doubt it hiks, but let’s just hope for it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

The level of flirting is off the chart....:joy: 

But surprisingly nothing special in the dvd though. It doesn’t have anything that we had not seen before especially the bts unlike other drama dvd where they gave out so many “juicy”’ bits....It didn’t contain bts of the hot woodshop kiss.....Maybe they preferred to keep it personal....:glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I can’t stop grinning because of Tukta3495’s IG posts. PMY was teasing KJU and vice versa. Omoooo park min you shiiii, you’re really like what you always say, honest and always sincere.  For me, the way PMY behaves during HPL was not the behavior of woman who having a lover. And I cannot with the behavior of some people who think she’s  lying just because they want to force their imagination to be right LOL!

NO MEANS NO. YES MEANS YES. WHICH PART OF IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? :joy:

We hope our LABIT always happy and everlastingly loving each other.

Ah, I was right about the woodshop kiss scenes, nope, nothing! Lol. They kept it for them selves. If just the sweet scenes alone make us grinning and hard to breath like now, imagine what happen if we see the intimate part. Aiguuuuuu! Everything about them were private. Her Private Life was the drama about Their Private Life. :glasses:

• Like 3

On 6/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, kjwxxxx said:

I can’t stop grinning because of Tukta3495’s IG posts. PMY was teasing KJU and vice versa. Omoooo park min you shiiii, you’re really like what you always say, honest and always sincere.  For me, the way PMY behaves during HPL was not the behavior of woman who having a lover. And I cannot with the behavior of some people who think she’s  lying just because they want to force their imagination to be right LOL!

This was indeed a happy weekend for LaBbit ship.. The bts videos that tukta, ito4mi, jaenagilnim and others shared on IG are so squeal-worthy!! :wub::wub: 

It's 101% obvious that PMY was NOT UNHAPPY while filming HPL, coz all she did was laughed and giggled with our lion, and they're laughing like they're on their own world.. Haters can have all their reasoning and still be skeptical about it, but we don't care.. :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, namjiho said:

It's 101% obvious that PMY was NOT UNHAPPY while filming HPL, coz all she did was laughed and giggled with our lion, and they're laughing like they're on their own world.. Haters can have all their reasoning and still be skeptical about it, but we don't care.. :tounge_wink:

Talking about this “not happy” statement from haters just because she’s look like about to cry in Namoo video was soo hilarious. But yeah the way PMY’s eyes spoke in that goodbye video indeed SUSPICIOUS :ph34r: .

Why suspicious?

1. Because she was soooo happy during HPL filming proses that’s the fact! They’re like touch and laugh and touch and laugh and touch and lough LOL

2. She even fell asleep for real on KJW chest. (I wouldn’t fall asleep on someone chest but my lover’s chest)

3. Both PMY KJU soo caring each other. 

4. Those lovey dovey steamy ADLIBS wouldn’t be perfectly done if she’s not happy. (Well based on the IV, KJU said that mostly scenes were adlibs, more than 50%. Yet, after watching bts, lets say it was 80% adlibs lol)

So what’s with that teary eyes in that video??? Because as a honest, sincere, and straightforward person, PMY wouldn’t able to hide her feeling when she knew that she’s no longer sung deok mi who was soo happy with ryan gold, and it meant that she also had to say goodbye to KJU oppa. That’s definitely made her sad. :rolleyes:

Now let’s see this insightful post by our fellow shipmate.

READ THE CAPTION! :yum:

@NaYouSabi? i saw at amazon only 5 dvd box left, you still can purchase it. The DVD are soo pricey but we only got 45 minutes bts. No kiss scenes at all, no proposal scene, no bed scene. So you can see the whole bts just from IG posts. Yeah, sad right, yet suspicious :sweatingbullets: 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2020 at 8:10 PM, kjwxxxx said:

2. She even fell asleep for real on KJW chest. (I wouldn’t fall asleep on someone chest but my lover’s chest)

she fell asleep on his chest?? like actually? wow i can’t believe i missed this haha could you maybe send a pic/link of where this is shown? 

• Insightful 1

On 6/5/2020 at 9:37 AM, cenching said:

The level of flirting is off the chart....:joy: 

But surprisingly nothing special in the dvd though. It doesn’t have anything that we had not seen before especially the bts unlike other drama dvd where they gave out so many “juicy”’ bits....It didn’t contain bts of the hot woodshop kiss.....Maybe they preferred to keep it personal....:glasses:

i feel cheated i deserve more , am still salty about not getting the couple photo shoot every time i watch a new show that has one ..

i love his reaction ... and her confidence in saying such things ... 

On 6/8/2020 at 2:10 AM, kjwxxxx said:

Talking about this “not happy” statement from haters just because she’s look like about to cry in Namoo video was soo hilarious. But yeah the way PMY’s eyes spoke in that goodbye video indeed SUSPICIOUS :ph34r: .

Why suspicious?

1. Because she was soooo happy during HPL filming proses that’s the fact! They’re like touch and laugh and touch and laugh and touch and lough LOL

3. Both PMY KJU soo caring each other. 

4. Those lovey dovey steamy ADLIBS wouldn’t be perfectly done if she’s not happy. (Well based on the IV, KJU said that mostly scenes were adlibs, more than 50%. Yet, after watching bts, lets say it was 80% adlibs lol)

So what’s with that teary eyes in that video??? Because as a honest, sincere, and straightforward person, PMY wouldn’t able to hide her feeling when she knew that she’s no longer sung deok mi who was soo happy with ryan gold, and it meant that she also had to say goodbye to KJU oppa. That’s definitely made her sad. :rolleyes:

Now let’s see this insightful post by our fellow shipmate.

READ THE CAPTION! :yum:

@NaYouSabi? i saw at amazon only 5 dvd box left, you still can purchase it. The DVD are soo pricey but we only got 45 minutes bts. No kiss scenes at all, no proposal scene, no bed scene. So you can see the whole bts just from IG posts. Yeah, sad right, yet suspicious :sweatingbullets: 

i saw the price and am sooo sad , in my currency that is a lot , i had planned to save for or four months to get it , but telling me its only 5 left i might nit make it :bawling:

And why so little BTS thats the whole purpose of this purchase , okay fine part of the purpose...

LMAO , the touch ,laughed touched laughed :Megalol:

fell asleep where ??? 

please connect me to more BTS , i need to see 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi @Jayfeather4life @NaYouSabi? I was talking about this scene 

4-B0-CD921-229-E-4-DA1-9-F14-C0-BDF8-D28

If you see more details on the BTS and still that scattered around the labitS IG accounts (too bad I don’t have time to dig it out n put the link here sowreeeeey girls), you will see that minyoung actually fell asleep for real. And also her legs position between JU’s thigh shows how comfortable she is with JU. :heart2beat:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

There are things I want to write here, lets just start with this one. 

4621-F805-6-C5-B-4-A1-E-8-DEE-DDDBE9-F3-

Yesss. The interview for IWFY drama was out! And the first thing that comes to my mind is NO NEWS IS A GOOD NEWS.

Because, wae wae waeeee JU MY Mnet interview for HPL never release untill now??? LOL. Suspicious at the highest level. Haters can say that MY really hates everything about HPL but we clearly see that’s not the case. She’s really happy during HPL filming, this is the fact. She also said by her self in one of her interview that she doesn’t want to hurt someone else. Hating someone or something is not her. 

I’m pretty sure the IV should be released around last year, but for reasons JU MY asked MNET to retract the interview video. Maybe because TMI TMI TMI??? LOL. 

I PREFER NO NEWS AT ALL THAN A STRONG DENIAL from one of them.  :tounge_wink:

I’ll stay in this ship, because:

1. Like MY said, if she secretly dating someone, she won’t post their pics on her IG.

2. Cap Rocat of course! LOL

3. Those touch and laugh and touch and laugh during HPL. 

4. The mystery of Mnet interview.

5. Hints! Don’t ask me to elaborate because the hints are strong enough that can lure the haters to do something bad. :sweat:

Can’t help but create this comparison. The right one is the right way to sit for the interview after the drama ended. Ups. :phew:

1-A3-D111-A-A932-457-B-A2-B6-86536313-D5

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, kjwxxxx said:

There are things I want to write here, lets just start with this one. 

Yesss. The interview for IWFY drama was out! And the first thing that comes to my mind is NO NEWS IS A GOOD NEWS.

Because, wae wae waeeee JU MY Mnet interview for HPL never release untill now??? LOL. Suspicious at the highest level. Haters can say that MY really hates everything about HPL but we clearly see that’s not the case. She’s really happy during HPL filming, this is the fact. She also said by her self in one of her interview that she doesn’t want to hurt someone else. Hating someone or something is not her. 

I’m pretty sure the IV should be released around last year, but for reasons JU MY asked MNET to retract the interview video. Maybe because TMI TMI TMI??? LOL. 

I PREFER NO NEWS AT ALL THAN A STRONG DENIAL from one of them.  :tounge_wink:

I’ll stay in this ship, because:

1. Like MY said, if she secretly dating someone, she won’t post their pics on her IG.

2. Cap Rocat of course! LOL

3. Those touch and laugh and touch and laugh during HPL. 

4. The mystery of Mnet interview.

5. Hints! Don’t ask me to elaborate because the hints are strong enough that can lure the haters to do something bad. :sweat:

Can’t help but create this comparison. The right one is the right way to sit for the interview after the drama ended. Ups. :phew:

1-A3-D111-A-A932-457-B-A2-B6-86536313-D5

pic on the left where can i find it ...PM me all the links i can check out for BTS please , when you have the time... and that interview i never saw it , i was so annoyed it didn't come out directly after the drama ..

• Like 2

Hi all, I have not been here for some time but I was definitely a fan of this couple when I watched HPL. I have recently read a number of their fan fictions and I must confess all the feelings came back to me. Love reading the fictions on their lives, how they got together etc. So real. I do hope we can hear more about them and hopefully see some real developments of their relationship! It doesn't help when we don't have any clues after all the HPL hype has died down :unsure:

• Like 4