[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

This scene is so funny! :evillaugh:

JX: WXY sue me.

SQ: Lawyer Shen, my client has signed the divorce agreement 3 years ago. Both parties voluntarily agreed to divorce.

Lawyer Shen: We need evidence on all matter.  Where is their divorce certificate? 

SQ: Aren’t you divorced? Take out the divorce certificate.

JX: I went to Hungary. I didn't get the certificate then.

Lawyer Shen: My client has physical evidence to prove that your client has feelings for my client. This wish card shows your client's determination to set up a family with my client.  The notes in the wishing box shows your client's care and concern for my client. As for this doll..

JX's voice message: I feel very happy when he sleeps next to me.

Lawyer Shen: The above evidences show that their feelings are not broken at all.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lhynne

I had a look at the IG post and took a screen capture and this is what I got from the note - can only see part of the note due to the screen size of IG :

Dear Stranger, Thank you....... (can't see rest of note)

I always believe this little horse will encounter.....

You said you have some deep emotions you must let go of....

You understand/have a connection to  "Momento", I am touched, I hope....

Stay by your side, bringing you courage to move forward....

Elaine, Chen Jia Xin

So basically this is the note she wrote to Mr W when he bought her sculpture, finding it in Little Ximi's note book confirms that XY is Mr W.

Hope that helps.

3 hours ago, savingrace said:

Here’s a longer version of the preview. I’m curious to know what’s being said especially with the lawyer - I’m guessing XY and XY lawyer making a case on why they shouldn’t divorce? It seems funny, with JX bestie as her lawyer. 
Dear translators, will you please help translate? Thank you! :)

Your guess is correct! :approves:

The wedding scene. :dorakiss:

XY: I, WXY, 

JX: I, CJX,

Both: chose you to be my wife, husband. From today onwards, regardless whether it is good or bad, rich or poor, sickness or health, we will love each other, till death do us apart. 

Both: Even death will not separate us.

Another preview!

XY: Goodbye, Budapest.

JX: I'm back, Shanghai. (JX had wanted to go travel around the world initially. But XY sponsored Anson's wedding to lure JX back to Shanghai instead. His condition for the sponsorship is JX must be the bridesmaid.) :loolz:

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Ending is tonight?? No more baby Ximi??

Spoiler

I just watched the ending.  No talk of future babies in this one!  No fertility issues but no twin babies either!

They have so much chemistry!  Although I enjoyed all their scenes, I wish there was a little bit less to and fro in the last 6 episodes, and more time for when they are actually back together.  I think because they are so good with the tug-at-your heart emotions the director just did those endlessly. :Ohboy3::heart2beat:

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

QUESTION...ANYONE PLS .Thanks!

The clothes of JX blue stripes blouse snd skirt in the ep 36 preview 36 and the time she visited Ximi's room... and discovered that CY is Mr  W.will it be in the same episode?

Yes both same episode! All happened so quickly!

:loolz: XZL's updated his weibo tonight with the below post!

邢昭林: 日记本已经不够写了 

XZL: Diary is not enough to write anymore

Caption on pic - Papa lizard's diary: Be rejected by mama snail for 101 times

9b7951d3ly1gg2ebxh5ejj20io0cbwjd.jpg

35 minutes ago, WinCee said:

Hide contents

I just watched the ending.  No talk of future babies in this one!  No fertility issues but no twin babies either!

They have so much chemistry!  Although I enjoyed all their scenes, I wish there was a little bit less to and fro in the last 6 episodes, and more time for when they are actually back together.  I think because they are so good with the tug-at-your heart emotions the director just did those endlessly. :Ohboy3::heart2beat:

Oh, man! Is the ending felt rushed? I just finished ep 31.

:dead:

Asking for spoilers about the last episode..

Spoiler

1) Why is Anna at the wedding?

2) Did XY & JX find out the truth about what happened with the divorce agreement?

3) Is the wedding the last scene of the drama? Hopefully, there’s a bit more of the couple after that. :)

1 hour ago, WinCee said:

Hide contents

In my country episodes 25-30 will air this week with sub.finale will be next week. This of not having another baby is adopted from Thai version where in the end they just got married again.saw of snippets of the ending with wedding and

honeymoon.love the finale though I wish somehow they had adopted  in the 2 versions (korean and tw) part where the couple had another baby/babies..

But then again I simply love the leads! Love their awesome chemistry on and off cam! No need for them to kiiss on every sceme .a simple hug embrace makes my heart flips flops!♥️

As yoi can Im a newbie in Chinese dramas(unlike in K dramas! Im a pro!) just started watching recently while in lockdown.watched several good ones through friends recommendations or self browsing! Factly, I have my list of new favorite dramas actors and actresses now! including the leads here in the Chi remake.I also read that its their 3rd  drama together! (Eternal Love 3 soon) I will watch Eternal Love 2 after this.

So tonight is the finale, no YAMD tomorrow right? Sorry confused again!:D

Thanks for the reply! Appreciate it!:wub: @WinCee

@savingrace same sentiments..but I love XY and JX just the same! ♥️

@libra22 thanks so much for everything! Truly grateful.:)

Archived