[Drama 2019] Perfume 퍼퓸

larus

Okay..the purple line made me laugh. He sure did create a love triangle by himself. Hahaha :lol::sweatingbullets:

----

A source from the drama said, “Shin Sung Rok, who has created unforgettable scenes and is leading the entire drama, will give it his all as he shows that he’s the expert of fantasy romance. Please stay tuned until the end to watch Shin Sung Rok’s portrayal of Seo Yi Do’s noble and pure, self-created love triangle and its conclusion.”

----

Looking forward to the finale this week. My dream ending is to see Jae Hee rock the runway in dresses made for her by Yi Do. *let me dream* lol

Also only happy tears. My heart can't handle anymore heartbreak by the main trio.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch: Shin Sung Rok And Go Won Hee Rehearse Kiss Scene And Show Off Comedic Acting In “Perfume” Making Video

by M. Dang
3add081c6e3b4accb1d31a006bcb8198.jpeg?s=

KBS’s “Perfume” has released a fun new behind-the-scenes video!

The clip opens with Shin Sung Rok and Go Won Hee rehearsing a kiss scene between their characters. Shin Sung Rok brings a smile to his co-star’s face when he jokingly debates whether to do a a romantic kiss or a more powerful one in which he grabs her face. When the cameras start rolling, however, the two display perfect chemistry that makes for a heart-fluttering scene.

Go Won Hee and Shin Sung Rok then move on to a more comedic scene indoors. Go Won Hee playfully practices her lines and puts on a nasally voice to say, “A fresh package has arrived!” Witnessing this, Shin Sung Rok laughs and asks, “Are you a grandma?” The pair is also amused by small things like Go Won Hee’s unique toe socks. The set appears to be a fun environment that is created by the enthusiastic collaboration between the stars and crew.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1340294wpp/watch-shin-sung-rok-and-go-won-hee-rehearse-kiss-scene-and-show-off-comedic-acting-in-perfume-making-video

3 Points To Keep An Eye Out For In The Finale Of “Perfume”

Jul 22, 2019
by S. Nam

bfdc6de118824110b8e78c0b72a01707.jpeg?s=

With four episodes remaining until the finale, KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Perfume” has revealed three points to look out for in the final episodes!

Spoiler

In the latest episode, Seo Yi Do (Shin Sung Rok) falls into a state of shock after seeing Min Ye Rin (Go Won Hee) transform into Min Jae Hee (Ha Jae Sook). Meanwhile, Min Ye Rin sets out with Park Joon Young (Kim Ki Doo) to find out the truth about the perfume but comes across an unexpected dilemma.

Amidst the building curiosity for the finale of “Perfume,” the show has revealed three main points to look out for in the remaining episodes.

What will happen to Seo Yi Do after witnessing the “transformation fantasy”?

Having a one-sided love for 29 years, Seo Yi Do gets rejected after proposing to Min Jae Hee, and he is rejected once again after confessing his feelings to Min Ye Rin. Afterwards, Seo Yi Do submerges himself in preparations for World Fashion Week to ignore the pain, but once he hears from Kim Jin Kyung (Kim Jin Kyung) that Kim Tae Joon (Jo Han Cheol) has kidnapped Min Ye Rin, he runs to her rescue by knocking Kim Tae Joon out. Meanwhile, Min Ye Rin, who is unable to put on her perfume, transforms into Min Jae Hee, shocking Seo Yi Do as he realizes that the two women who have rejected him are same person. Viewers are looking forward to how Seo Yi Do will take in this information and what will finally happen to his 29-year-long one-sided romance.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1340349wpp/3-points-to-keep-an-eye-out-for-in-the-finale-of-perfume

Wow. I somehow got to watch live on kbs2 app thingy..

I'm late..usual disclaimer.

16 minutes in...

Jaehee calls Yi Do from a public phone. She's crying and Yi Do is mad at her..lol she says she loves him and he yells at her. She says goodbye and hangs up.

I'm sure Yi Do will be mad.

Yi Do wakes up and Ye Rin is in front of him. I'm confused. Ohhh..its an illusion.

Dang it!!! Come on Jae Heeee!!!!!!

Hahahaha!!! Tae Joon is tied up in the room and people walk in. Serves him right. He needs to be humiliated more.

Jaehee returns home..Tae Joon starts to try hit her and she slaps him hard and serves him his embezzlement papers (basically the yellow file Yi Do) gave. Yessss!!! They stamped their divorce paper!!!!! Yassssss!!! And Jae Hee looks absolutelt beautiful.

Urghhhh..sasaeng ia doing her job. Apparently she recorded Yerin-Jaehee changing.

Yi Do calls a meeting about fashion week. Dunno what their saying.

Ngawwww. He remembers both Jae Hee and Ye rin or specifically what they say or did. I dunno.

Jae Hee is crying and saying she's sorry to both Jin Kyung and Yi Do. She's seriously so pretty this ep.

Omg! Omg! Omg! Is he designing plus size clothes? He says return back Jae Hee. Awwwww.

Jae Hee as her usual self sleeps at the street. Tsk3

The theme for Yi Do's show will be Eco & Liberty.

Gosh I love his confession!!! Omg! He just said return back Jae Hee. Live! Broadcasted live! Omg! (Seriously its far better than what I wrote here)

Ooo..apparently Jae Hee thought she lost her perfume. But her perfume is with sec. He found it. And she changes in front of sec. But Yi Do is actually at the back and sees her changing. Yassssss!

He just runs and hug her. This is just awww. The smile on his face. Awww. Don't run away again Jae Hee!

Project runaway. Jin Kyung is mad at Jae Hee, I think she's mad because she has been decieved. Huhuhu. Ye Rin walks the runway. Radiant.

End of ep 29.

Ep 30 start!

I gotta say I like Ji Na. Eventhough Ye Rin is now Yi Do's person, Ji Na still treats Ye Rin nicely and she looks so proud seeing Ye Rin walk the runway.

Yi Do pulls his secretary aside to talk about Ye Rin Jaehee. And sec tells him that she'll die when the perfume is finished (or Jae Hee believes she'll die).

Ji Na is talking to Ye Rin and Yi Do comes to take her away. Lol. He's proud of himself because he's no cheater. Awww..he is totally head over heels with Jae Hee. He tell's Jae Hee to call his name, they were about to kiss. And Min Suk arrives and hugs JaeHee. Hahahahaha. Jealous Yi Do is the best. Jae Hee just tells it directly to Min Suk..I'm Jae Hee and Yi Do is like: she's my 1st love. Haha

Jae Hee wants to apply the perfume and Yi Do stops her. Awww aegyo Yi Do!! So cute! I think he is saying don't wear the perfume until further notice.

Her phone rings, its time to change. Yay Yi do and Jae Hee! Adorable. Lol. So awkward.

So many awwwwsss this episode. So many awwwwwsss...

Yi Do asks Jae Hee's help tie his neck tie. 

Yay! Mum is here. Mum is extra. I like her. What will she do today? Hehe

Hehehe..Yi Do called her. With all her perfume. He shows mum the perfume, and asks for her help. Awww he calls her mum. And mum calls him baby. Hahahaha

Jae Hee is at home. And hears The Second Waltz. She's practicing her walk while cleaning~ she's even studying her video.

Yi Do is back! He ask how she is after not applying the perfume? They talk and I don't understand~

What is he doing. What is he saying....Jae Hee is smiling! Yi Do opens his arms for a hug. And she becomes insecure again. Yi Do just goes ahead and hug her. Like the preview she faints in his arm.

Sasaeng meets Jin Kyung. She's apologizing. I don't think sasaeng did anything with the video. Maybe. But she threw her phone in the river.

Jae Hee is admitted in the hospital. Yi Do is by her side. 

Ji Na comes to Yi Do's house searching for him. And Yi Do shows her Jae Hee. Jae Hee is still unconcious. Naturally Ji Na is shocked. But what can be done with Yi Do. He needs to work...fashion week~~~

Ji Na is a the office and asks Min Suk about who is at his house. Min Suk tells her what Yi Do says is right.

Police comes to Jin Kyung's house searching for dad. Poor Jin Kyung. Huhuhu

Yi Do is looking at the perfume bottle. Flashback time. Teen Yi Do finds the red stone and he sees a flashy building: magic perfume? He enters fancy perfume house. 

He's concocting a perfume. Oooooo it's not him that's concocting it but dementia paradise ahjusshi with him giving some sort of instruction. 

Yi Do applys the perfume on Jae Hee by himself and says return back Jae Hee. Dang it. It's Ye Rin. 

End of ep.

I can't be all that mad with this development. Because Yi Do was so devastated that Jae Hee did not wake up nearly half the episode. Dang it. What on earth is this perfume!! Pull through show! Live on Jae Hee.

Preview

Fashion week!!! That's all that I captured.

Additional thoughts about the preview..there is a Jae Hee voiceover...methinks that is her letter. The letter she sent through snail mail. Now I think she's gonna die. Huhu

24 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Neither JaeHee, nor YeRin is in the set.  I guess they are keeping the suspense up, on who is with our dude in the end?

I noticed too. I dunno..maybe he'll end up having a family he had but never had. And Jae Hee/Ye Rin will be gone. Just a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.

Go Won Hee posted her final shoot pics too

I want Jae Hee to wear the outfits Yi do designed with her in mind

67563342_2373876379336482_55342739760475

Also this!!! Swoonnnn! Yi Do yaaaa~

'Jae Hee please come back'

67087431_2373903059333814_76811665205834

I know he make the perfume for her that is sweet but please for me he. Suppose to be with jin has sorry I want a drama series not handsome guy get the gorguess girl. Think like the first love was like me fat and he love her for that. He make her fell comfort it he doesnt change jer lik e her ex husband did and daughter. Was ashame they way she look.  Please drama please give it to hae no yin radon I think both actress did a great job.

WOW!!! Seo E Do must be the purest guy on earth! He didn't make it havoc as I assumed when he finally found out that Ye Rin is Jae Hee herself! :) And I love it that Jae Hee got a lot of screen time in yesterdays' eps. But I don't feel too good about the finale eps tonight!!! I think Jae Hee can't be there as herself but to use the perfume & transform in to Ye Rin... And then again I just thought whether E Do will let Jae Hee step in as his model for the fashion week! But thank god, the preview cleared my confusion! B)

And I love this shot from yesterday's eps.... They two look lovely together! :heart: The actress who plays Jae Hee is getting prettier day by day!!! And it's so great that the writer didn't throw her out of the show!! 

3a9df4da393e8590a4ecf3b04678b4baba9db36a

And who would Seo E Do end up with??! Min jae Hee or Min Ye Rin??! I think he needs them both! To cherish him like a mother & love him like a girl... :wub: what a magical feeling....

But I am really concerning about the finale now... Neither Jae Hee nor Ye Rin are in the final shoots. May be they want us to be excited over the finale or... NO NO NO!!!! Andwe writer-nim!! :tears: You can't spoil the fun at the last sec... This is the most lightest kdrama I've ever watched!!! :heart: Please give us a happy ending..... And that's all I need!!!

And I am crying already... The magic of the perfume ends tonight!!! :mellow: I don't want it to end... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I love this shot @gm4queen!

So freeeaaaking adorable!!!

67260965_2373914019332718_82345588188564

But seeing Yi Do cry at the end, just relieved Jae Hee wakes up...I'm like end with whoever...I just want you happy Yi Do. 

67356802_2373913835999403_18853801162556

Gosshhh..SSR is killing me with this character. Yi Do is the purest fantasy dramaland character I have ever came across yet. So so precious.

Also this! Jae Hee was on fire!!! I cheered!

7171d89e8c3dfeea420112949d8e30e3a8480887

I can't wait for the finale tonight. I might need tissues. I'm so gonna miss everyone.

29 minutes ago, shahila197878 said:

Is it me or did jae hee looked somewhat slimmer? In the earlier episode, her flabs are accentuated. Now i don't see the flabs anymore. I think she's gonna stay as ye rin

Yep. She's now Ha Jae Suk without the fat suit. I don't know what to think of the finale. I always wanted a happy Jae Hee at the end. I've been speculating too much my brain says stop and just watch it. Hahaha

Anyways welcome to the thread! It's my first time seeing you here :). How do you find perfume so far?

Archived