Quantcast

Ep. 19 and 20 made me laugh so much. 

Them singing to the tune of Disney's "It's a Small World, after all".  SSR's facial expressions with perfect comedic timing.  The crying scene of the boys' mother and how she wiped her tears. The juvenile tactics both brothers used to 'get' each other. 

It would be really fun  to see more of their hijinks.  And I would not mind seeing less of that jerk of a husband.  -_-

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways...I didn't expect Jaehee's husband to spiral. He seems to be loosing his mind. Looks like JaeHee's words came true. 

It would be interesting if the Paradise Delivery ajussi brought another perfume bottle to the husband right after he divorces JaeHee and it made him "horizontally developed" and old -- to balance the youth and "horizontal narrowing" that went to JaeHee permanently.  Then his daughter leaves him for her mother, who is already like her unni-friend.  And our favorite funny pair can be together for ever!

I wish I had started watching this drama, knowing I should take things lightly and just enjoy the quirks rather than think much!  I figured that out only after several episodes.  Then it has been a ride!

By the way, I think Go Won Hee is here to stay, as a top lead lady for many dramas in the future.  She has the whole package, to be in a variety of lead roles.   Great range in acting, to start with.  I have suddenly become a big fan of her.  Kdrama has been starving for a while for some quality young actresses for lead roles, in my opinion, while great male actors are there, dime a dozen.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

My goodness. This episode has so many giffable moments hahahah

Yi Do being more extra than usual :joy:

Yi Do dying from humilation hahaha

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

My goodness. This episode has so many giffable moments hahahah

Do all of you also find these scenes even funnier in small-clips form than when we saw it as part of the drama?  Just hilarious to see the clips of those scenes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Who is the ahjussi? MKs dad/ED step dad? JH/YR’sfather? (ED made it sound like the guy seems familiar...and JH didn’t recognize him when he delivered perfume) so who is he ?! Maybe his identity gives a clue to how and why the perfume ended up with JH.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello everyone....

Yesterday's eps were so hilarious to the extend! Glad that the war between two bros didn't last for a long!! Instead, we had so many crack sounds with Seo E Do!! :D :lol: Hah hah ha.... I must say that I had to repeat some scenes 100x times....! The entertainment is so on point in this drama!!!! I love this light-hearted drama so much!!!! :heart: This is so perfect for my taste!!

And is Min Jae Hee's husband is a psycho..???! :w00t: He is greedy for young women who looks exactly like the younger version of his wife!!! He definitely has an attitude problem!!! I dunno how'd Min Jae Hee cop with him..???! I am so frustrated over this bastard husband guy!! He deserves a punishment!!!

And by the way, I dunno if you guys noticed this but I discovered a new dish on the dining table when Ye Rin & Min Suk were having dinner!!!! :mrgreen: I wonder what's the name of the food!!! It's so dark & slender.... :sweat_smile: Ha ha ha.... Just joking!!!

65656876_2243760882602112_66189007590040

Anyway, I am still looking forward for the mystery old guy! Who's he? Where's he from & whst's his connection with Min Ye Rin..???! Can't wait to find out!!! :sweatingbullets: :)

Happy day ya'll :heart:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/07/perfume-eps-19-20-spoilers-shin-sung.html?m=1

[Perfume] Eps 19 & 20 spoilers, Shin Sung Rok x Go Won Hee

perfume.png

Article: Naver 'Perfume' Shin Sung Rok consoles Go Won Hee, "I'm by your side"  

1. [+215,-4]
Shin Sung Rok saved this drama. ㅋㅋ  He does his acting so tastefully well. 

2. [+105,-3]
Shin Sung Rok played a huge part in making his character Seo Yi Do so charismatic.. 

3. [+80,-1]
That husband, leave Ye Rin alone. ㅠㅠㅠ I didn't care about him at first, but he seems to be the scariest person...

4. [+75,-4]
Shin Sung Rok is heart fluttering and cool. 

5. [+65,-5]
Shin Sung Rok is so rich in facial expressions, I kind of see Jim Carrey in him. ㅎㅎ

6. [+32,-3]
Shin Sung Rok's handsome looks shined in that scene more.

7. [+29,-4]
I knew it since Shin Sung Rok's 'The Last Empress' days~ His acting is good and he's charismatic.

8. [+28,-4]
It seems like Shin Sung Rok has a wide acting range. 

--------

yassss!!! Rake in the praise SSR!!! He's amazing. I don't know if I can view him as a villain anymore. Hahaha. The other actors/actresses are doing awesome too. The ratings are unfortunate. I personally think Perfume will struggle in the ratings game in the upcoming weeks, I sincerely hope my hunch is incorrect. Don't be disheartened cast and crew! Perfume fighting! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I really enjoyed this week’s episode!! So entertaining. Lots of LOL moments for me... and I like all the developments :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I really enjoyed this week’s episode!! So entertaining. Lots of LOL moments for me... and I like all the developments :D 

Same2! I enjoyed this week's episode a lot. Including Mi Yu's somewhat insincere apology. At least her arc can be closed now. Heh

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_14.gif

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_10.gif

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_16.gif

Also...am I the only one who doesn't feel like there's any love triangle in this drama? I don't know how it will end, but 10 hours in and I don't feel any love triangle at all. It's all about Yi Do and Yerin and Jae Hee. If anything its a love triangle between Yi Do and his 1st and 2nd most important person who is actually the same person. Hahahaha

Min Suk joining them in the house is just fun. Ye Rin treats him like her son or niece :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Also...am I the only one who doesn't feel like there's any love triangle in this drama? I don't know how it will end, but 10 hours in and I don't feel any love triangle at all. It's all about Yi Do and Yerin and Jae Hee. If anything its a love triangle between Yi Do and his 1st and 2nd most important person who is actually the same person. Hahahaha

I agree that’s the real love triangle :lol: . It’s kind of sweet - like I can’t wait till they both realise Jae Hee is YR . But somehow I get annoyed when Min Suk keeps trying to interfere . 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

I agree that’s the real love triangle :lol: . It’s kind of sweet - like I can’t wait till they both realise Jae Hee is YR . But somehow I get annoyed when Min Suk keeps trying to interfere . 

I can't wait too! I thought he caught on when he had the discussion with the private investigator. I mean..it's the same private investigator his secretary uses. Hahaha

I'm curious how he'll find out. I don't know which one is better...he knows by himself or Jae Hee tells him first...whatever it is or however it will be I want them to be happy. I'm way too invested with them. Hehe

I find YiDo's dreams so melancholic compared to his over the top bravado when he's awake.

I felt like I'd die if anyone was sweet to me

Just like when a rose bush is too sweet

Just like when the sunset is too sweet

I felt like I'd die if anyone was sweet to me

I don't know what I did wrong

But I felt like sweetness would kill me.

- Kim Kyung Mi / Order to Ease Pain (김경미 시집 / 고통을 달래는 순)

I don't really understand poetry, but I think it's sad that he feels sweetness could kill him.

Also that might be the sweetest hand pull and sofa hug ever. Awwwww~

• Like 4
  • Love 3

No preview yet? 

I want to smack that scumbag husband of hers. Thanks to Edo for punching him. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

No preview yet? 

I want to smack that scumbag husband of hers. Thanks to Edo for punching him. 

No preview yet :(.

I wanted to smack him too. Good job Yi Do for punching him though I think he deserve more punches for being such a sleazebag and a disgrace to humankind. Since they are at E-stream office, hopefully there are cctvs in the room and they can use it as evidence. 

20190705_062924.gif

Bonus gif:

Royal hotness Lee Hyuk and his royal bodyguard. This made me lol. The way he stroked his face..omomo.. Hahahaha

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-10_8.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Interesting~ 4 out 5 from the top 5 most viewers per minute (BEST 1 min) are Jae Hee scenes. my hope for a Yi Do - Jae Hee ending seems brighter now. I like both Jae Hee and Ye Rin, so I'm kinda conflicted. But if Jae Hee - Yi Do is end game, I think it will be a Kdrama first! Ahahaha. Plus I do want Jae Hee to be happy with herself, the show has done a good job so far in showing how much she has learned from her mistake in ep 1.

BEST 1 min:

1. Jae Hee princess carrying YiDo

2. Jae Hee kungfu fighting with sasaengs

3. Ji Na and Ye Rin modelling audition

4. Jae Hee-Ye Rin tansformation at the balcony

5. YI Do and Jae Hee encounter at the boutique.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

The bros butt heads each time they meet but they are actually so similar.

Why do you keep siding with Min Suk in front of me? 20190706_080437.gif

Can you not talk about Yi Do in front of me?

720p-mp4-perfume-episode-9_10.gif

P/S: Mianhae Min Suk, you're okay but you can't hold a candle to your big bro B)

P/P/S: Sulky Yi Do is the best. Hahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Snippet of ep 11 (21-22) description

On the other hand, Jae-hee is preparing to return to Jae-hee ...

Spoiler

11부 (21회 22회) 예린에게 광고모델 기회를 준 것이 태준이란 것을 안 이도는 광고계약을 하지 않겠다 선언한다. 하지만 예린에 대한 대중들의 불만과 비난은 점점 높아져만 가고, 이도는 예린의 이미지를 회복시키기 위해 어쩔 수 없는 선택을 하게 된다. 한편, 재희가 태준과 이혼하려는 사실을 안 이도는 재희에게 돌아갈 준비를 하는데...

어쩔수 없는 선택이 결국 태준이랑 계약한다는건가? ㅜ 근데 이도는 진경이까지 자기가 키울 생각을 하는건가?

OMG!

66248734_3046994488651779_33633479756391

• Like 3
  • Love 1