[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

SM and JH are the ones who should suffer but instead SW is getting the end of the stick GH is mad at SW from the preview 

The doctor is SW senbe when he thanks her about SM she told him it has been long since she did the surgery 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, euraka said:

SM and JH are the ones who should suffer but instead SW is getting the end of the stick GH is mad at SW from the preview 

The doctor is SW senbe when he thanks her about SM she told him it has been long since she did the surgery 

Huh you sure she mad at him?

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Opps beat me to it :)

Yeah she is mad but I feel all that is towards SM.

Yeah, she is mad at SM. SM lied that she killed her child and caused GH to quit her job and feel remorse for something she did not do. Anyone would be livid at SM for her lies. It was a huge mistake for her to place blame on someone for that miscarriage. SM thought she could gain sympathy and make JH hate GH. It was so stupid of her to think no one would ever find out. 

What she did was very wrong and I am very happy that her brother will again let her have it for her lies. SM walked around like GH was a bad guy while acting pitiful only she is full of fake pain and wants everyone else to dislike GH. This is over kill and I do not blame SW or GH for letting her have it and not falling for her mess. No one should give her sympathy since she went this route. SM already did wrong by sleeping with and stealing GH's husband and messing up YR's adoption she has to know that GH will not care to help her hide her lies. SW has watched SM every step of the way do GH wrong and he was not going to let her continue. Just the night before he saw her slap GH and all GH did was help JH's drunk self home after he was passed out beside the house. 

SM's main problem is she knows she can't hold up to GH. SM is very jealous of GH and I believe she always was. It is only going to get worse as she watches JH be jealous over SW. It will bring SM to the edge of sanity and she will go after GH time and time again and try to turn GH into a bad guy who is trying to steal her husband when she forgets that originally JH was GH's husband. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am glad that JH doesn't love SM and still thinks about GH :D 

Sweet revenge. She deserves it, and what's better is that GH no longer loves JH

SM made her own bed when she persisted to be with JH even knowing that he still wanted his wife over her even with a baby. SM does deserve to suffer because she could have walked away from JH knowing how he was but she insisted so she has to suffer through this.  But the problem with this is instead of fully blaming JH she will blame GH who  has nothing to do with this. 

What I don't want JH to fixate on GH because we will have situations like we did today where they are divorced and the apartment is GH but JH barges in when he no longer is married to GH or has any right to say anything to GH about who is visiting. SW has every right to be there but JH no longer has any rights to dictate to GH about who she can and can not see or have come to her home. Time to change the pass code on that door and put in extra locks. I hope that GH puts JH in his place over coming to her place as it will cause huge issues.  SM told JH to come home early so if she finds out he is not at the office and went to GH's SM will storm over there accusing GH when its JH she needs to check.  

The best thing that ever happen is JH killed the love that GH had for him. Now JH will eat him self up over jealousy as he still in his mind thinks of GH as his wife even though they divorced. JH has always on some level recognized that SW is the better man for GH than himself. If he had not he never would act like he has in the past and even now. He has no rights and from what GH said his actions are making her hang out with SW more. That's good because it will help GH realize she likes SW faster. 

I have a few questions. So why are JH and SM not living in their apartment that they were meeting in? Why are they living with her parents? There is no baby currently so its not like she  needs her mothers care. Frankly instead of them living with her family making everyone uncomfy they should live in that apartment that we saw them meet at time and time again. Its not like SM is the son of the family she is a twice married , once divorced woman who was a bit free with her favors until she remarried. There is no need for her to live at home unless she needs her mother to be able to keep JH in check. I feel like she knows if she does not live at home she will not be able to control JH. 

Now that GH has found out that SM lied she should make SM suffer by letting her look around corners waiting for the other shoe to drop. I can't see GH telling JH , because of the way he acted but I can see her tormenting SM with the fact GH knows the truth. SM knows that once JH finds out she is done for. But this is only the beginning of her suffering because I can't see SM getting pregnant again or if she does she will not end up keeping that child. Everything that SM is going through is karma for her past actions. Instead of learning from her mistakes she makes new ones and continue to hurt others. 

Poor SW drinking as he feels remorse for the things that SM has done to GH. Unfortunately  he has a sister like SM so he can only say sorry to GH but its not him who should be sorry. I can't see GH blaming SW as I am sure she will realize he must have just found out the truth as well and rushed to tell her. But I can see her livid at SM for making her feel bad thinking she killed that child and letting her have it. I just hope that they continue to expose SM's bad deeds fast in this drama as we continue. 

@stroppyse but if SW told GH about the miscarriage now, she will believe he didn't know it happened before the marriage either and probably will forgive him. She knows he is honest, he was the one who told her about SM's role in preventing YR's adoption, although SM is his sister

SM is pathetic, she wants to keep JH in a loveless marriage no matter what. I think she will beg both SW and GH to keep the truth about the miscarriage from JH. But the problem is that GH now knows why SM stopped YR's adoption. 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

However, with each ridiculous and desperate thing that SM does, I worry about SW and GH ever being able to form a relationship because how could GH go into that family which also has SM in it.

Actually the drama is not romantic, so the focus isn't on SW amd GH's love story. Rather I think that the drama is discussing more serious topics such as adoption, cheating, divorce, etc.

Maybe ten years back, I would have been disappointed :) but now my interest is different, so the thing that worries me is YR's adoption, the revealing of all SM's evil deeds, the blackmailer and JH's mom role in all the mess, in short, I am interested in the plot itself and how will it turn out 

SM is very funny. She has not had a peaceful or happy moment since she went after JH. She does not see this yet though.  She thought that GH would be the one upset and crying and hurt badly after learning about the affair but the one who has been on pins and needles has been SM. GH was very hurt and upset and she cried but once she made up her mind she was done with JH that was it for her and she got rid of him finally. SM has been constantly worried that JH would not divorce or would walk away from her. Even now she wants JH to console her about the loss of the child but instead he is out drinking and she sees he is jealous of SW because of GH. 

The anxiety will only get worse as she tries to engage him in couple things to get pregnant again and she finds out he has been running to GH to worry her. The worry over not getting pregnant yet and his still thinking of and obsessing over GH will ensure that this married life will never be a happy event for her. Now I have to wonder if at some point she will end up sleeping with blackmail guy again when JH fails to show her the affection she wants or fails to spend time with her so she can trick him into bed to get pregnant again. When she is unable to get pregnant by JH and she decides the only way to keep him is to do the unthinkable and give JH a green hat and she ends up pregnant once again but by blackmail guy. It would be interesting if that is the twist in the story.  Either way I can't see SM having any children in the future but I can see her suffering a lot of heartache from her marriage to JH. 

Looks like Sang Won will drink right after the JH encounter at Geum Hee's house and she will chase after him to the restaurant to comfort him :wub: Hopefully he's drunk enough to tell her the truth and that GH-SM confrontation is the next day where she reveals that she knows what's really going on. 

Archived