[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

@dramaninja I hope something happened between Geum Hee and Sang Won when she was comforting him. And as you suggested, I hope something did and he moves in with Geum Hee. :blush: Everyone will have the shock of their life. they need to get shocked at the moment....everything is so sad and nasty.:crazy:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol what these fools think they can do? take away YR and do what?Hide him? These people are so dumb it hurts.DO they even know how any of this works.

All these fools  messing with GH and SW son their will be hell to pay. They never learn is a viscous cycle of stupidity.

Not sure how the uncle going to explain him taking pictures of YR to JH. 

Look at the fear in SM mom eyes when the dad came on early or when SW was drunk about to tell people what she did,she really think the other shoe wont drop?

The uncle is on my crap list I SW family is so awful besides his dad and aunt. Most of them trying to hide his child from him  now.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

The uncle is on my crap list I SW family is so awful besides his dad and aunt. Most of them trying to hide his child from him  now

The uncle was always on my grey list from the start because he never said anything contradictory to what SM or her mom do, he was always passive, unlike the aunt, so I suspected him, he never defended SW or criticized SM, of course he considers himself just a driver, but still I never trusted him.

I am glad the father came to his right mind when he disapproved of what SM and his wife did, but he disappointed me when he was keen on having JH as a son-in-law, without paying attention to GH or YR

@lu09 I think SW will go away with GH and YR at the end, and dismissing his mother and SM, they hurt him so much. But I am not sure if SW dad and aunt will divorce their spouses, until now, never saw it happen in kdrama :sweatingbullets: at least in 120-episode dramas, not sure about the more serious tragic 100-episode dramas

Thankfully SoRa is totally different than SK. I really wanted SW to say everything while he is drank and I wanted his dad to be there too, but nothing goes as we always want. I love how the aunt likes to say what is on her mind and the truth and she can never keep it to herself.

GD is so goofy he gets it from his dad for sure :lol:, I really hoped the uncle ruins the DNA test he did enough for the money she given him for his brother because poor YR deserves better but he never thinks for himself and only does what he asked to do, she says jump he says how high, SW mother might scheme anything to get him away from GH if she just stayed quiet it would be better but when she gets involved things will go bad for her, SW already thinks his son is died so if she went after GH it's only matter of time for him to find out what she did.

And the World's Worst Mom Award Goes To .................. ( Rhetorical).

9929ba03c9ea3cc08c20877714774de71684521e3289436.jpg?w=750maxresdefault.jpg

I too felt so sorry for SW he is hurting and it's the worst kind when you're helpless, lost and guilty just in living and in feeling like a failure in not even knowing or in being able to prevent it.  I loved when GH said "I'll go get some medicine" and SW replied "No, I don't need medicine.  Just stay with me"

It was touching the way she was taking care of him and comforting him with her words like he had also done for her.  In reminding him about BoRa and his son not wanting him to be sad and broken like this.  In sharing her own suffering and pain in reaching out to say your not alone and you can and will overcome this sorrow and it too shall pass.

I feel sorry for GH too she has been through so much and that little bundle of love on her back is her whole world.  When she has lost so much and finally can see the light.  Feels happiness once again in finally having what she had always dreamed and hoped for.  A child to love and whom loves her.   Yet It's the knowing SW's Mother is the storm that is fixing to turn GH's world upside down I am afraid.  I just hope that SW turns his guilt and loss into strength and courage  because he is going to need it and protects her and their Son.

Love is...

Giving and sacrificing and BoRa was a perfect example of that for she gave life and shelter to her son not once but twice in protecting him to the very end.  And that same precious little boy was able breathe life back into GH when her whole world fell apart. I look forward to seeing that father and son reunion and GH having that family and home she always dreamed about...

(1) It turns our that Geum Hee is not incapable of having children. She miscarried 6x.

I believe there is a medical term for this. She is the type of woman that needs to be lying in bed the whole time she is pregnant. Very sensitive. I had an aunt-in-law who also miscarried a lot of times and the doctor advised complete bed rest. Her husband had to carry her when she needs to move. Until the baby was full term and delivered. Once she was able to carry the baby to its full term and delivered it the subsequent pregnancies was not as difficult.

(2) Another reason why she is suffering miscarriages is that she and Jun Ho are not compatible.

-I hope Sang Won discovers the truth in the next episode. He is so down already believing he also lost his son. His mother is an evil person. I cannot understand her personality. Insane! :blink:

-I am disappointed once again with Sang Won's father. He notices that his sister wants to say something yet he disregards it and accepts what his wife says. Such a moron :crazy:. If only he can be proactive with regards to his family members especially his sister and son.  He and his wife is so compatible one is active and the other passive. He obviously sticks to the standard that the wife is in charge of the household and the husband the worker bringing home the food - there should still be balance. Complete non-participation in the rearing of the children is very very bad.

-The driver/brother-in-law needs to come to his senses before it is too late. What does he gain (money) from allying himself with his sister-in-laws' bad deeds? He'll suffer more for the bad deeds long term, his wife for one and his brother-in-law will completely lose trust in him.

-In case Jun Ho discovers the truth I hope he tells Geum Hee and Sang Won. Sang Won needs to be unburderdened of his guilt brought about by his mother in the first place.

-Is Sang Won younger  than Geum Hee? because it was mentioned before that Sang Mi and Geum Hee were class or schoolmates as well the guy Sang Mi sleeps with and pays. Sang Mi is Sang Won's older sister.

@dramaninja Bless the receptionist lol:joy::mrgreen:. I'm laughing all the way through the video :lol:. Even if he makes up excuses, SW will still be suspicious or will even think that his sister is up to her old tricks. Boy, they are screwed:rolleyes:.

SW told her " Can you leave?". He basically kicked her out:mrgreen:. If she has any shame or pride, then she would stop here. But no, she will continue this until he cuts her out of his life completely.

I dont think he knows yet but omg the preview is so sad and adorable with SW  hugging YR and hanging out with him . I think YR is going to heal him and he doent even know its his son

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,89,796581

Oh and uncle got caught again by JH

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think he knows yet but omg the preview is so sad and adorable with SW  hugging YR and hanging out with him . I think YR is going to heal him and he doent even know its his son

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,89,796581

Oh and uncle got caught again by JH

I think so too:tears:. GH did the right thing bringing YR to SW. YR will make him recover and heal. How beautiful is that? SW will protect him when the adoption is threatened thanks to his family members. 

ROFL:mrgreen:, this guy is a complete idiot if he keeps getting caught again:lol:. But JH will take this information to his graveyard because if the truth gets out, then the chances of SW marrying GH becomes real. 

48 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SW's mom is very strange, she is doting on YR seeing his photos on the phone, while denying him, I really can't understand her. 

Tell me about it. One minute she is saying: " Oh, I have to hide him before SW finds out", another time she wants her grandson. I don't know how the hell her mind works out:expressionless:. I want SW to make sure YR doesn't go near her in his life. But then again, it's kdrama and all is forgiven<_<.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

SM is much dumber then I thought she is trying to set a wedding date or whatever  with doctor girl and SW  by talking to her parents

Like is she stupid to try and pull this stunt after what she did?  

I am glad she is dumb :D 

This is in the best interest of the good characters

Archived