[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angelwingssf @dramaninja That ending:crazy:. GH mom is gonna slap him really hard:glasses:. Look at the preview, GH mom is taking charge and I love it. 

I love how SM is not having any peaceful days lol :naughty:. Now, if only the blackmailer puts two and two together regarding the pregnancy or does he know it already? 

I have a feeling SW is gonna move out of that house. Even he is disappointed with his dad in the preview. To think that the only people who have conscious in that house is SW, the aunt and her husband:crazy:. And don't even get me started on SW mom:expressionless:.

This episode was nice we saw two teams in SM family team with SM ( mom and soon dad and the uncle)) and team against SM ( SW and his sweet aunt). GH thinking of YR even in a time where she is in pain is sweet she is a true mother.

Why wouldn't he, it is something any decent human being will feel towards a homewrecker

hygFeXH.png

I hope the next episode it would be as great as it's preview. I loved the preview especially the leech getting what she deserves.

GH thinks exactly as I thought of JH, he wants things to work for him without actually doing anything, he wants SM to break the news to GH, he wants for GH to break the marriage and to be the guy who made a mistake and he had to let her go, him marrying SM right away after the divorce will be proof. His brother should teach him a lesson now that things are out in the open.

I'm so glad GH's mom found out. At least now GH won't suffer alone. I don't think GH will hold out for long; she'll hang on only to spite SM. She's proving herself to be very strong and hopefully, resilient. SM's family will come on strong now with things out in the open. I'm hoping that one day Swarmy really screws up in the medical field; watch SM & her family drop him like a hot potato. But karma won't come for another 85 or so episodes.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Like I said she want to make it work for YR or end things on her own terms not SM or JH

Best plan ever, GH "It's not over until I say it is over".

Finally the leech is leeching from the people that she is supposed o leech of, but I respect the fact that she didn't go to JH but her step-son, I really love the aunt and she will be great with YR if they met, SM father is a businessman it is not about his children as he claimed. GH mother was great giving SM that envelop was hilarious even though she knows the SM comes from rich family, but SM mother was disgusting thinking money could solve anything who does she think she is Tobias from "The Amazing World of Gumball", YR future is in danger from the ending and the preview, the poor boy might be scarred for life.

On 6/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

Although I hate GH finding out the wrong way about this baby. I can see her finding that ultrasound too when she goes to pick his clothing for the dry cleaner or laundry. I can see him coming in just as she is about to take his things and he panics trying to get the clothing away to get the picture. Another scenario is YR could find that picture and show it to someone asking what it is and then he is questioned about where he got it. If its her parents or sister they could mistake it for GH and ask her only for her to say she is not pregnant but then she asks the child where he got it and he says from JH's clothing. GH is not stupid for him to have something like that only leads to one thing and that is SM is pregnant. Perhaps it leads her to contact SM to asks her point blankly if she is pregnant and is JH the father. 

I am sure in the next episode I can see SM telling her how she and JH are in love and GH is only holding him back. I do not blame her for slapping SM but JH is really the one who deserves a few slaps and a kick. He is the one in the relationship with GH and betrayed her not SM. 

This is my thought as well that GH will try to carry on with the marriage for the sake of the child. In the end she will end up letting him go because of the child he has coming with SM but also because of the treatment she receives. I can see her trying hard to keep the relationship because of the history and the child but eventually she will see the true side of JH with SM and that will make her let go of him. Especially if he tells her he loves SM and she is carrying his child. 

This is why I can't see him holding his head down for long. He has too much ego for that. He will not want to be seen in the wrong for long especially if GH is ignoring him. He will listen to SM and his mother propping his ego up and he will turn on GH not regretful in the least that he betrayed her and is having a child with someone else. He will not even give respect to her parents after they find out what he did. He will think only about the advantages he will have with SM and delude himself that he loves her shaking off GH and the past 10 years. 

I agree with everything you said except this statement "He is the one in the relationship with GH and betrayed her not SM. ".  While GH as the husband the one who committed adultery is more to blame, SM had also betrayed GH.  SM approached GH only when she knew that  JH was GH's husband.  But innocent GH thought that SM got over their past and was renewing their friendship. SM by that time had already let JH go.  But when she knew who his wife was than she decided that she was attracted to him again.  As her toyboy said, SM wanted revenge on GH for their past.   I don't know if a spouse's betrayal with a friend or someone you know is worst than with a stranger.  I guess not because in the end it is still betrayal.  But me, I will kill both of them. 

I also dislike SM's father now, as much as I have disliked her mother (from her first scene).  What was all that "humiliation" he "suffered" because JH said that the only way to make GH let go of him was to tell her father about their affair!  And what was that crap to SM "what do you lack that he should say this".  SERIOUSLY?!  

I look forward to the day JH realises he doesn't love SM. SM also realises that she wanted JH out of revenge on GH.  and the clinic goes bankrupt and papa and mama can spend their time wondering what they lack!  

18 hours ago, O said:

I look forward to the day JH realises he doesn't love SM. SM also realises that she wanted JH out of revenge on GH.  and the clinic goes bankrupt and papa and mama can spend their time wondering what they lack!  

GH has told SM that the she always did the same thing in the past. Take her things. GH warned SM that she only wanted JH because he was her husband and although they may end up together and live well for a bit in the end she will never be happy. There are no truer words then this. When this time comes SM will blame GH and not herself. I have mentioned this before that you will never be happy for long when you set out to destroy another person's happiness and hurt them. SM did this for spite over a one sided love from the past that was never hers to begin with. SM has deluded herself into thinking that a. she loves JH, b. that he loves her and c. that they will live well and he will care for her like she saw or imagined him caring for GH. In the beginning it will be so but if something happens to the baby or he starts to be cold and aloof the rose colored glasses will come off she will revert back to her selfish and snobbish self and look down on him hurt that he does not truly love her. SM's greatest punishment is to realize she took this man and fell in love with him only to realize he never truly loved her but loved what he could get from her. Also her loosing this child that will turn out to not be his. For now I hope they have this baby so that we can get a DNA test later to slap JH in the face. 

I believe in the end there will be troubles for the clinic and it may take SW to come back with the help of GH to save it. JH will realize later that he let go of something good for mud (SM) but its too late to come back after all he has said and did. Its going to be fun watching JH and SM loose it when they learn that SW loves GH. Both of them will not hesitate to mess around in that relationship trying to part them. Both for different reasons. Jealousy will be the main factor for JH and I am sure eventually SM will pick up on it and hate it. In her mind GH has stolen from her when GH wants nothing to do with JH later. 

Spoiler

18 hours ago, O said:

"He is the one in the relationship with GH and betrayed her not SM. ".  While GH as the husband the one who committed adultery is more to blame, SM had also betrayed GH.  SM approached GH only when she knew that  JH was GH's husband.  But innocent GH thought that SM got over their past and was renewing their friendship. SM by that time had already let JH go.

I still say that SM owed her nothing. GH knew what type of person SM was in the past and although she is a good person and never thought that SM would continue to be obsessive over something like the past and step over the line and sleep with her husband taking him and having his baby. GH herself mentioned that she did not understand how she and SM broke friendship and lost touch all those years ago. What GH hoped is that SM moved on from the past and was ready to be friends again only she got burned. SM owed GH nothing in reality. The friendship was broken long ago. As GH told her SM liked to take her things so she should not be too surprised at what SM did. It was an insult to GH but then again that's SM. The real pain comes from JH who made the promise to love her forever and never look at another. GH stayed true to him and loved him and JH was out sleeping with another woman who turned out to be a past school friend and even is having his baby. Its a huge blow to be betrayed and your man has slept with another woman but is a whole different pain to learn this woman is pregnant by him when GH has been trying for years to get pregnant. JH owes GH for all her devotion to him for 10 years. 

I feel that later there will be a possible revelation that it was never GH who had the issue but it was JH who did. I feel like if that child survives he will either have some characteristics that do not match JH or something will happen to the child and JH is not a match either way JH could find out this child is not his (blood always tells). If that happens then its a huge punishment for him after all GH went through to conceive for him only for her to have to endure disappointment and ridicule for not being able to have his child and having to face SM who proudly says she is pregnant by him back then. 

The fact that JH is plotting to make GH divorce him shows he has totally turned away from GH and is now on the way to getting what he wants. The woman he thinks will take him farther will end up ruining him later and its what he deserves for using greed and ambition to hurt another person. He may think he loves SM but he does not and is only after what he can get from her family. 

He will endure his new mother in law and father in law until he thinks he can take it all but I see SW foiling that later and problems coming up with the clinic. He has too much pride to endure being looked down on for long by SM's mother.

SM's mother is a real piece of work. It amazes me that she dared to meet GH in today's episode. GH is someones precious daughter too and I hate that she thinks she can treat her any kind of way to make her divorce JH so her daughter is not an unwed mother. We can tell that SM did not learn right from wrong from this woman and I expect her to get a lesson later as well. 

I feel bad for SW and the Aunt having to deal with the people in their family. All of them are ignoring the huge issue and that is SM slept with a married man and ruined his marriage and they are trying to get him divorce to cover up what they did and hide the fact SM was pregnant from that affair. I do hope the other guy continues to cause issues and does some math later to calculate the dates on that child and it turns out the child is his. At least he knows that SM start that affair as a way to pay back GH. Well she has JH now and I hope she enjoys that bed she made from her own actions. 

Right now GH is holding on for spite and for the fact of the child who she is trying to adopt. I am sure she can see through JH and knows he wants to go to SM. She knows JH well and he is a fool to think he has pooled the wool over her eyes once again. Her greatest priority even in her pain is that child and making sure he can stay with her. Eventually she will let JH go. I hope when she does she does not loose that child. Frankly I would love if they would let SW and GH marry fast to keep the child but I know that will not happen. They always make the sweet couple suffer for a time before they can finally decide to be together while the bad couple gets to marry and live in bliss for a few months or years first. 

I want to hope that GH decides its over by the end of the week but I will give it until next week as well. Its time for her to get rid of JH. He no longer is the man she once loved and he is trying to manipulate the situation to get her to be the one to divorce him. If she looses that child due to JH's actions I can see her hating him. 

Archived