Episodes: 46

Director: Jin Sha

Broadcast Period: 2/23/2021 - 3/16/2021

Broadcast Network: Tencent, iQiYi, Youku

Cast:

Zhang Bin Bin as 马尚 Mǎ Shàng

Yang Mi as 安静 ĀnJìng

Synopsis:

A story about a team of agents is told from the perspective of An Jing and Ma Shang. Showing no fear in their mission to uphold justice, these officers work hard to protect national interests. Ma Shang is a national security agent who receives a special mission to trail a spy from beyond the borders all the way to Shuangqing City. While performing surveillance work, Ma Shang discovers that the spy is but a small fry in their grander scheme of things and that their goal is to steal the top-secret research of Huading Group. Due to extenuating circumstances, Ma Shang is dispatched directly to Shuangqing to collaborate with the city bureau in commencing an investigation under codename Storm Eye. As a team is formed, Ma Shang, realizes that the local team leader is none other than his high school classmate An Jing who had left ten years ago without saying goodbye. (Source: ChineseDrama.info)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Storm Eye Weibo 

Storm Eye Baidu

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• 1 month later...

dv9beOZ.jpg

Entertainment Updates: Ever Night 2, Miss S, Storm Eye, Broker, Tang Dynasty Women, The Investiture of Gods, If I Can Love You So, Hayden Kuo and Jacky Heung Engaged, Xin Zhi Lei and Zhai Tian Lin Caught Together, Janice Man Marriage Announcement, etc…

MAerrpQ.jpg

Dylan Wang in Ever night 2

Entertainment News:

Mf11Er4.jpg

Dylan Wang and Yuan Bing Yan share stills of themselves in Ever Night 2.

klU3DYa.jpg

xxdLXNP.jpg

k8dfjaq.jpg

FvfGw5F.jpg

Lai Yi and Bai Lu lead new web drama, Jiu Liu Overlord (九流霸主).

De3yWl9.jpg

Hu Yi Tian, Zhang Yun Long, and Xiao Yan lead upcoming detective web drama, My Roommate is a Detective (民国奇探).

pQDT3n7.jpg

2DSMeZu.jpg

Janice Wu and Zhang Xin Cheng lead new sports drama, Skate Into Love (冰糖炖雪梨). The drama is being produced by the same production team from Ashes of Love.

ALKU5iU.jpg

Dream Detective is a new Republican web drama. It stars Song Yang, Wang He Run, Yang Ye Ming, and Sun Yi Ning.

e7oRgEa.jpg

VRjuQPV.jpg

Zhu Ya Wen, Gina Jin, Geng Le, and Liu Yi Jun for new drama, Oriole in the Post. It will be an adaption from the Japanese novel, The Name of the Game is Kidnapping.

rlA5u9R.jpg

i728zQi.jpg

Fan Cheng Cheng and Cheng Xiao lead new fantasy drama Spirit Realm (灵域).

P2Nu3qw.jpg

F3Y3QLY.jpg

se7hV9H.jpg

New drama 18 Again (突然回到十八岁) begins filming. Cast includes Li Yi Nan, Zhuang Da Fei, He Ze Yuan, Zheng Miao, Wang Rui, and Yu Hao Yang.

cK2jdrW.jpg

Oz9ofpA.jpg

iVjkEmZ.jpg

OkB4ryu.jpg

Vz9gGad.jpg

dGoPBky.jpg

gm5b47E.jpg

Ma Yi Li and Gao Wei Guang lead new republican detective drama Miss S (爱思小姐探案集).

TyHxjK1g.jpg

Kz9rQrU.jpg

New drama Academy in the Clouds (云上学堂) is in the works. Not casting confirmations yet.

Ob2QbC3g.jpg

Hu Ge is confirmed to be the male lead in new sports drama based on professional tennis player, Li Na.

wdx2FxK.jpg

Yang Mi and Zhang Bin Bin’s new drama Storm Eye begins filming. The drama also has Liu Rui Lin, Dai Si, Yi Da Qian, and Wang Yi Jin as the supporting cast.

dv9beOZ.jpg

LAkR2vN.jpg

bMTr44J.jpg

LrAFnUS.jpg

OEsODTj.jpg

Sl2z1k9.jpgcr cnewsdevotee

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Storm Eye 暴风眼
4 hours ago, jadore1 said:

It started :blush:  ep 1 now i just need my subs lol....but both of them look good and official . 

@jadore1   First Scene inside the aeroplane is ok.  After that  rather slow and disconnected.  No Punch nor Excitement.  Even when the 2 leads meet, there is no emotional excitement, not the slightest hint of chemistry - even though they were ex-classmates.  I would rate Ep 1  as Dull.

I guess the momentum will pick up at ep 2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Storm Eye 暴风眼

I don't have subs yet so I am not fully operational here . What I see is that they have extremely top secret jobs and they just lost one  of their own , hence the funeral where she did not want to be seen . Very sombre circumstances so I would find it odd to have attractions since I don't know if they had anything in the past . They are total strangers after I think it said 10 years with so many secrets under their belts.  The picture of their graduation showed both of them serious and already mature beyond their years , judging by the look in their eyes.  I was glued to every scene and picking up clues and since I feel warmly towards most of the characters due to their previous work I am looking forward to seeing who they are in this drama .   The spy seems to have connections and  touching his glasses constantly almost like he can see or sense who is an agent , at least he looked at each for longer period indicating to me that somehow he is able to guess or had previous information fed to him on all agents before he came...so somebody from high inside would have fed him that . Also seeing the new spy ware is total revelation to me and the evolution of 21st century . :kiss_wink:

• Like 2