[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Hi everyone. I just want to let you know that aside from PiChi couple, it is the people in this forum I draw my energy from. When I am sad or anxious most specially with work, I keep on refreshing the latest page hoping there are new posts. It makes me happy when people are actively exchanging posts in here. Thank you! Good night from Europe.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Digital Pratik

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Spoiler

Hi, do you remember our pretty Yoo In-Na as MC at the K-POP World Festival in South Korea?

Well, Chile is my country of origen so I'm really happy for their Award especially bcs of YIN! :love:

(sorry for this maybe personal happiness)

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

I enjoyed reading this forum.  Iam excited to open it everyday. Now that we are talking about the different kinds of songs that our couple loved I think I will dedicate this song to our lovely couple, and to everybody here in this forum, married, dating and single. This is an old song by Jim Brickman. 

The Gift

Winter snow is falling down

Children are laughing all around

Lights are turning down

Like a fairy tale come true

Sitting by the fire we made

You're the answer when I prayed 

I would find someone

And baby I found you

All i want is to hold you forever

All i need is you more everyday

You saved my heart

From being broken apart

You gave your love away

I can't find a word to say

And I'm thankful everyday

For the gift.

Watching as you softly sleep

What I'd give if I could keep

Just this moment

If only time stood still

But the colors fade away

And the years will made us gray

But baby in my eyes

You'll still be beautiful.

All I want is to hold you forever

All I need is you more everyday

You saved my heart

From being broken apart

You gave your love away

And I'm thankful everyday

For the gift.

It is weekend here in our country. Happy weekend everybody.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

It is weekend here in our country. Happy weekend everybody.

Beautiful song lyric , Thankyou very much! 

and happy weekend too. It's late in Europe now 1:50am

I found in twt ( @beansdk )a little part of one of Ldw's intw. Nov.15, 2020,when he was just finished with TONT.

I like what he said except that with the 45y old hehe   :love:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here the last pic. I like to imagine (feel) this pic was to Yin. bcs of his eyes,like he had some calm nostalgi, missing something or Someone... beautiful pic. I also agree with you, he seems to be really in love and he perhaps is the one that care less of make it public. He's strong in the film world and a top actor too with many work offers.Now I'm thinking it's not almost 4 year but near 5 years they have been together, since summer 2018.:heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, earthnymph said:

Joh-eun achim chingus! `just wanna share this with you. I hope they surrender to their true feelings and give us the heart attack we're all waiting for. :luvarrow: Have a great week Pichis! 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote videos. Thanks!

8 hours ago, earthnymph said:

`just wanna share this with you. I hope they surrender to their true feelings and give us the heart attack we're all waiting fo

Thanks, I liked the video, I had not seen this before:blush:

The perfect couple ever: They follow each other so good in their unique personalities.

SO CUTE! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Photo from @yinldw_ph Instagram Post

IMG-4hz03r.jpg

Kim Sun and the Grim Reaper Wang-yeo

IMG-8lurf5.jpg

YIN and LDW

I really admires YIN 's fashion style here in Goblin : Guardian The Lonely and Great God. LDW always wearing his black outfit when filming with her.

• Like 4

Unfortunately it’s the Lee Yeon ring lol. Same as from season 1. He was invited to make his handprint at the theme park because he filmed season 2 there. Never mind in good time he will wear a real wedding ring, same as YIN’s! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@sweetinna, @earthnymph I'm sorry I'm late to say hello to you. I'm glad that you've joined us.

@AkiChan I feel the same, I want to rant with you to say "Marry already!!"

@alwaysforYIN We know why they don't hold hands in public, don't we.

@Dandelions and roses You have great knowledge about rings.

II think people in my country who wear a ring on their left ring finger are married.

After Goblin and TYH, I watched many BTS photos of YIN, and she seldom wore a ring,

but these days I found many photos of her wearing a ring.

I'd like to hear your comment about this ring.

FeiBwDbaEAAzznF?format=jpg&name=small

On 10/13/2022 at 1:54 AM, Zafiro said:

@sweetinna, @earthnymph I'm sorry I'm late to say hello to you. I'm glad that you've joined us.

@AkiChan I feel the same, I want to rant with you to say "Marry already!!"

@alwaysforYIN We know why they don't hold hands in public, don't we.

@Dandelions and roses You have great knowledge about rings.

II think people in my country who wear a ring on their left ring finger are married.

After Goblin and TYH, I watched many BTS photos of YIN, and she seldom wore a ring,

but these days I found many photos of her wearing a ring.

I'd like to hear your comment about this ring.

Maybe our pichi couple divided their share in making our heart flutter regarding their relationship. Ldw through messages and social media while yin through the rings she wore during her shows. I have the feeling that some of her rings were gifts from her bf. 

Regarding the ring in the above pic I guess it is the fashion and accessories, since it is the same color with her earring and matches also with her dress. Yin is getting very elegant these days and maybe she gets inspired and happy by accessorizing her jewelries.

On 10/13/2022 at 7:00 AM, Dandelions and roses said:

Maybe our pichi couple divided their share in making our heart flutter regarding their relationship. Ldw through messages and social media while yin through the rings she wore during her shows. I have the feeling that some of her rings were gifts from her bf. 

Regarding the ring in the above pic I guess it is the fashion and accessories, since it is the same color with her earring and matches also with her dress. Yin is getting very elegant these days and maybe she gets inspired and happy by accessorizing her jewelries.

Ps. The heart design of the ring she wore, signifies love, romance and affection. Gifting a ring with a heart in it means sharing love with another. This love can be in a romantic way as well as in an affection between friends and family.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

17 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Ps. The heart design of the ring she wore, signifies love, romance and affection. Gifting a ring with a heart in it means sharing love with another. This love can be in a romantic way as well as in an affection between friends and family.

Yes! I also noticed always that YIN wearing ring in some recent photos.

IMG-20220917-140745.jpg

Yoo In-na

And it's on the middle finger.

IMG-20220916-153840.jpg

Yoo In-na

( photo from yg_stage )  Instagram post

• Like 5

I found this in IG, Who is she?  is she really his cousin? She's very beautiful :o

(I changed the two small hearts from emoji to forum hearts(too big)

Spoiler

:heart::heart: Genes siberianos con oppa 

전 알고 있었죠...ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 이리 투샷보니 반갑네요^^

#My Oppa :heart::heart:   #MerryChuseok #Danmi Director #Skin #Skin Care #Danmi Skin and Body #Dan Miss Skin and Body Director

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Almondcroissant You know everything about Wook, don't you.

And thank you for always letting us know precious Universe information.

As for the photo of pink flower, I don't know why Wook posted it on Universe, not sending only for YIN.

It was too obvious.

And as for YIN, she often wears a ring with precious stone these days. Does she send a secret message to us?

They look younger than their age, but actually they ARE not.

I think in the near future, they have to change their role from RomCom lead to husband, wife or some parental role.

Wook's role in 1938 must be a husband as you can tell by the photo with a ring. 

@Dandelions and roses Thank you for the comment about the ring. I agree with you it's an ordinary one.

If she always wears the same ring, it must have a special meaning, so she wears several rings to show that they are the fashion. 

12 hours ago, Zafiro said:

You know everything about Wook, don't you.

And thank you for always letting us know precious Universe information.

You’re welcome! I love both Wookie and Inna in equal measure because they are both wonderful human beings and I admire them for their character and strong work ethic.  

It’s just that it is way easier to get info about Wookie as his fandom is very active and Wookie himself talks to us a lot on Universe. It’s fun to delulu over what he says on Universe and if there is anything that is worth delulu-ing over, I will share here of course! I might not share photos of himself that he puts on universe though because that is paid content. 

Yes Inna has been wearing a large diamond ring quite often these days. I really hope it is a symbolic ring from someone special! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

On 7.10.2022. at 12:56, Almondcroissant said:

И даље на тему хлеба о коме је говорио о универзуму, са закашњењем сам сазнао да ЈИН ВОЛИ хлеб. Јела га је све време док је била ДЈ и чак је имала надимак даеппанг такође повезан са хлебом (ппанг је хлеб на корејском). Да ли је чудно што је Вуки без престанка причао о хлебу и сликао сав хлеб који је купио и чак одлази у различите познате пекаре широм Кореје када снима да купи њихов хлеб? Дакле, да, он је дубоко заљубљен у њу! 

On 7.10.2022. at 12:22, earthnymph said:

Од саме помисли да је тако дубоко заљубљен у њу срце ми куца из груди!!! Помоћ! 

On 7.10.2022. at 0:32, alwaysforYIN said:

Момци, још ми треба одговор зашто се ова двојица нису овако држали за руке током пресс цон за ТИХ.

О овоме, могу само да претпоставим да су били много самосвеснији током ТИХ пресс цон у односу на Гоблин. То бих урадио да кријем везу или не желим да људи виде колико сам близак са другом особом, па бих пазио на своје поступке и умањивао их. Ова суздржаност је углавном била са ИИН-ове стране. Вуки је био много очигледнији и понекад се чинило да није марио да ли свет познаје лмао. Али ипак, имали су своје лапсусе попут тога како су стално одражавали поступке једно другог, како је често превлачио руку преко њених груди и како су им се рамена стално додиривала. Када сте загрејани једно за друго, веома је тешко држати руке за себе! 

Ms In-na second name is Bread and Mr Dong-wook just posted eating the bread in Instagram app.  Is correct?