[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

8 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Thank you for liking all our posts. I received over 50 notifications today that you liked my posts lol. You must be doing a lot of back reading. It is fun isn’t it?!

Just wanted to say that for some reason your posts don’t have a reaction button so sadly we are not able to like them. It has happened to some other people in this group too, it’s really weird. Just wanted to assure you that we are not ignoring you! It’s great that you’re here to spazz and delulu with us! 

Annyeong chingus! I don't mind the no reax, so no worries. I am just using browser, maybe that's why. Let me just say that I am really grateful for all of you for keeping this forum alive for more than 3 years now. :wow1: You have no idea how desperate I was to know more about our PiChi couple after re-watching TYH. So I was so delighted when I came upon this forum that I even created my Soompi account. :glee: I am so amazed with your keen observations and eagle eyes that I really enjoyed back-reading. Haha! You guys are the best! **salute** I am fairly new at being a shipper but I am so excited to know that I am not the only one who loves our PiChi couple until now. Their chemistry is out of this world, right? That's just on screen, how much more IRL? :sparklyeyes:  The universe is working hard to make them realize (if they haven't realized it yet) that they belong together! Honestly, I'd be more surprised if they don't end up together. They are both multi-talented, sooooo good looking, warm-hearted, funny, has great personality and they complement each other perfectly. I just love seeing them together, I watched all their BTS in YT. Hahaha! I also remember during TYH closing interview, Wookie said that it has been 2 years since he worked with Inna and he was grateful.  Since 2014, the stars are aligning for them. I just hope we see them together again in The Good Man. PLEASE drama gods make our PiChi hearts happy. :please: If it's not possible, CF or variety show will do, or even a magazine cover...anything actually, I'll take it as long as we see them together again! I badly need new peach couple pictures to save on my phone! They really make my day better. :fullofhearts: I may have boarded this ship late, hahaha, but I will be with you until our ship safely docks. Let's hope together that our ship is safely and continuously sailing. I am happy to get to know you all, my fellow pichi shippers. Jinsimuru kamsahamnida! :issohappy:

First Love Crush GIF by Eccho Rights

• Like 1

Yoo In-na in Ava Dream

watch her some video clips

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjSW1NXp7lH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Link here

http://broadcast.tvchosun.com/onair/on.cstv

photos of Yoo In-na from  @avadream_official     instagram acct.

Screenshot-2022-10-03-15-51-28-1.png

Screenshot-2022-10-03-15-51-36-1.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjPdwvyP9f7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The Metabus AI Music Show! AVA DREAM!
Premiere on Monday October 3rd
Go to see the introduction of Ava Dream
www.avadream.co.kr

Screenshot-2022-10-03-16-04-24-1.png

You can Subscribe to

AVA DREAM Youtube Channel  https://youtube.com/channel/UCBAVpZBPkNCTALZ9KPE4hWg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I was rewatching the Meenoi Yorizori program and omo I didn’t realize it the first time I watched it 2 months ago but Wookie is not only good friends with Lee Jinho but mentioned him in the show! 

The Meenoi show was aired at end August and I am quite positive YIN was taping the Chain Reaction program then and would have known she would be on Ava Dream as well. And who was her co MC on both shows? None other than Jinho lmao. Looks like Wookie mentioned Jinho on purpose to give us hints about Pichi. Really I used to laugh at these coincidences but it has come to a point I seriously don’t think they are coincidences anymore! Oh my shipper heart. 

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

50 minutes ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Gurrrl, he could have mentioned someone else, but he chose Inna‘s co-MC. 

Precisely. He could have mentioned Yoo Byung Jae whom he often spends Christmas with, together with Se Ho. Or Nam Chang Hee. Or Shin Dong Yup. Why specifically Jinho and this particular timing when YIN is doing Chain Reaction and Ava Dream?!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Eu estava revendo o programa Meenoi Yorizori e omo eu não percebi na primeira vez que assisti 2 meses atrás, mas Wookie não é apenas um bom amigo de Lee Jinho, mas o mencionou no programa! 

O show Meenoi foi ao ar no final de agosto e tenho certeza de que YIN estava gravando o programa Chain Reaction e saberia que ela estaria no Ava Dream também. E quem era seu co MC em ambos os shows? Ninguém menos que Jinho lmao. Parece que Wookie mencionou Jinho de propósito para nos dar dicas sobre Pichi. Realmente eu costumava rir dessas coincidências, mas chegou a um ponto que eu realmente não acho mais que sejam coincidências! Ai meu coração shipper. 

espaçador.png

Hi, I feel so happy to come here and read your posts.  

Yes, I don't know if you noticed, but in the press conference of chain reaction, a yoo inna mentions that she always wanted to work with jin-ho and that she sent him a message about it.  However, he did not receive this message.  
When I saw it, I wondered if the wookie was your errand boy.  But maybe I got lost in the translation.

Sorry for my bad English.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, sweetinna said:

Yes, I don't know if you noticed, but in the press conference of chain reaction, a yoo inna mentions that she always wanted to work with jin-ho and that she sent him a message about it.  However, he did not receive this message.  
When I saw it, I wondered if the wookie was your errand boy.  But maybe I got lost in the translation.

Hello and welcome! this makes sense to me, of course, if he didn't receive the message it's very possible that it was someone who forgot to transmit it, and that person could be the bf Ldw of course... lol 

WOW all these observations make me feel hope and encouragement to continue on this journey, that's grate. Thank you!

ps. I also always have to wait for the translation (and my english is really poor) so it's often I may have missed something hehe.. :smirk: :blush:

how they can manage almost four years without anyone discovering them, is for me still an enigma.  :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi. Did anyone see which bread LDW talked about in Universe? I just saw a baguette emoji (which he ate for 5 days as what the Twitter user posted) from Twitter. It reminded me when YIN talked about her stay in Paris in 7.7 Billion in Love that she ate Baguette each day.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Hi. Did anyone see which bread LDW talked about in Universe? I just saw a baguette emoji (which he ate for 5 days as what the Twitter user posted) from Twitter. It reminded me when YIN talked about her stay in Paris in 7.7 Billion in Love that she ate Baguette each day.

It wasn’t baguette that he bought. It was various breads and buns that he bought from a famous bakery when he was filming at a certain place. He said he bought so much that he’s been eating it for the past 5 days lol. 

What was suspicious was that he said he ate tandoori chicken for dinner. That’s a spicy Indian dish. And we all know he doesn’t like spicy food but YIN does haha. 

EDIT: Oh hang on I went back to read universe again and looked at the photo he posted. Indeed there was a baguette and an assortment of buns. I didn’t notice the baguette at first because it was in a paper bag but yes he did mention he bought baguette as well! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

11 minutes ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Thanks for clearing this out. The Baguette emoji got me! 

Hahahha oh these two!!!

I edited my post to say that he did buy baguette afterall and he did mention it. Sorry for the confusion. That was a good catch about YIN and baguette! Heck I might as well put the pic here: 

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

EDIT: Oh hang on I went back to read universe again and looked at the photo he posted. Indeed there was a baguette and an assortment of buns. I didn’t notice the baguette at first because it was in a paper bag but yes he did mention he bought baguette as well! 

100 points for your additional info @Almondcroissant!!! 

He might have brought some for the wifey. Yoo In-Na Smile GIF by Eccho Rights 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, vengeance said:

Guys, I still need an answer why these two didn’t hold hands like this during press con for TYH. Hahahaha i’m being delulu. i know! I’m so sorry.

Sad Yoo In-Na GIF by Eccho Rights

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

On 4/8/2019 at 7:01 PM, MsMagic said:

The more I watch slow-mo versions of their drama chat, and their press con, and their BTSs, the more I'm convinced there's actually something going on between the two. And I'm usually the level-headed-delulu type who always asks if it's just wishful thinking, so... :lol:

Anyway, the most recent vids that made me go "hmmm...." are the press-con videos where LDW attempted to hold YIN's hand, as if it's the most natural thing in the world. Unfortunately, YIN had the presence of mind to make sure they were not going to get caught holding hands in public (pfffftttt!). To prove my point, watch the following vids (sorry I don't know how to link to an IG story):

1. Go to yinldw's IG account, and watch his/her 4th most recent slow-mo vid with the caption "When you wanna hold her hand but she friend zones you by holding your wrist instead"

2. Go to ldwyinnau's IG account, and watch one of his/her most recent IG story during the press con;

I don't mind if they go the SongSong route and just announce an imminent wedding. They're both of age! :wub:

@alwaysforYIN I'm resharing this just in case you'd want to look back. :blush:

I'm so thirsty for PiChi couple news lately I've been going back to the previous posts here. Hahaha! I also find myself lurking at IG and Twitter for any update about them. I hope we get more clues to make us delulu this weekend! :crazymad:

Btw, have anyone watched the AVA dream and Chain Reaction episodes yet? It's not available in our country and all I see in IG  from amazingyooina are not yet English subbed. 

LDW seems to be more active in Universe and he posted a rare selca of him yesterday. He's wearing a white mask and I'm guessing it's taken at the gym. I saw it on Twt.

I always spend my free time searching for anything about our PiChi Couple. I've reached this part... I know this peach virus in me is incurable now. :hwaiting2:

• Like 1

Guys, ldw also shared a song on Universe that he was listening to and recommended it to fans from what I saw on Twitter, it's very difficult to follow him on Universe because of the time zone.  But as soon as I heard this song I thought it was so beautiful, the lyrics are so romantic.  So, I keep thinking “Is this man in love?”  “Who is this person whose joy he is?”  I can only think of our yin how much she smiles beside him.  

A little translation of the song ‘same dream, same night, same mind’ do SEVENTEEN for you to draw your conclusions:

Baby, I will be your joy
 Always, you're always on my mind
 Please don't forget this moment
 …
 Oh I can't hide it
 I want to give you all my heart
 Oh my love, call me tenderly by your side
 I will fill myself only with you

https://twitter.com/tinkswonu/status/1578002914131718144?s=46&t=n2DeSk7DlmTdg3Era-kj3Q

Yoo In-Na Smile GIF by Eccho Rights:fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, earthnymph said:

LDW seems to be more active in Universe and he posted a rare selca of him yesterday. He's wearing a white mask and I'm guessing it's taken at the gym. I

Yes it was such a gorgeous selca taken at the gym. No makeup but still so handsome even with the mask on! My delulu told me he took the selca to send to YIN since she’s busy filming her drama now hehe. 

54 minutes ago, sweetinna said:

Guys, ldw also shared a song on Universe that he was listening to and recommended it to fans from

He will always recommend a song or two when he’s on universe. Some English songs too like the Stevie Wonder song he recommended yesterday called My Cherie Amour. What strikes me is that he has very varied taste in music, he enjoys all kinds. And isn’t that a mark of a good DJ? To know and appreciate many different types of songs and singers? And we know who was an excellent and very experienced DJ right?

When YIN was on funding together and she went to the music studio to meet the famous DJ (I forget his name now), she selected a few unusual songs too. One was a Filipino group and another a UK group. I think she and Wookie really bond very well over music and they both can appreciate the same types of music. In my head I always imagine them cooking and doing house cleaning together while listening to songs and they sometimes will break into dance. That’s my fan fic of them while they are at home together haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sweetinna said:

Guys, ldw also shared a song on Universe that he was listening to and recommended it to fans from what I saw on Twitter, it's very difficult to follow him on Universe because of the time zone.  But as soon as I heard this song I thought it was so beautiful, the lyrics are so romantic.  So, I keep thinking “Is this man in love?”  “Who is this person whose joy he is?”  I can only think of our yin how much she smiles beside him.  

Yesss I saw his song recommendations too! He's also a romantic, isn't he? :wub:

Like what @Almondcroissantsaid, he shared an English one, My Cherie Amour by Stevie Wonder (though the lyrics are not fitting for our couple as it says something like HOW I WISH YOU WERE MINE) I'm claiming that YIN is already his! As you said, he seems to be just appreciative of a wide genre of music, like a true DJ (Or a DJ's hubby he-he) :doggie:

Anw, is this lyrics part of the Same Dream, Same Mind song...? 

No matter what happens
Don't worry, I'm by your side
Oh, I want to know more about your day with me
Oh my love, you are deeply positioned in my heart
You are the brightest light
In the many grains of sand
I can only find you
I want you protect you who's sleeping next to me in this night

--if indeed it is, I am sooooooo over the moon right now for thinking that he's thinking of our YIN when he's listening to this song. Waaaahhh! Just by thinking that he is so deeply in love with her makes my heart beat out of my chest!!! Help! :heart2beat:

• Like 1

Still on the topic of the bread that he talked about on universe, I found out belatedly that YIN LOVES bread. She used to eat it all the time when she was a DJ and even had a nickname daeppang linked to bread too (ppang is bread in Korean). Is it any wonder that Wookie talked non stop about bread and took pictures of all the bread he bought and even goes to different famous bakeries all over Korea when filming to buy their bread? So yeah, he is deeply in love with her! 

40 minutes ago, earthnymph said:

Just by thinking that he is so deeply in love with her makes my heart beat out of my chest!!! Help! 

12 hours ago, alwaysforYIN said:

Guys, I still need an answer why these two didn’t hold hands like this during press con for TYH.

About this, I can only guess that they were a lot more self conscious during TYH press con compared to during Goblin. It’s what I would do if I were hiding a relationship or didn’t want people to see how close I am to another person, so I would be careful of my actions and downplay them. This restraint was largely on YIN’s part actually. Wookie was a lot more obvious and sometimes didn’t seem to care if the world knew lmao. But still, they did have their slip ups like how they kept mirroring each other’s actions, how he frequently brushed his arm across her chest and how their shoulders kept touching. When you have the hots for each other it is very hard to keep your hands to yourself! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1