[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

2 hours ago, AkiChan said:

think the fact that they never mention one another, or never appear at the same function, or are just never in the same photo is very sus and to me. But this just solidifies in my mind that they are indeed a couple. Can't wait for the day that they are willing to make it public and then we can see pictures of them together all the time!

I do agree with you. And I honestly think Wookie gives us a lot of hints. I don’t think I’m totally delulu on this point. I mean the number of jinsims he uses in daily conversation is a bit much. And when he was doing public appearances just before TYH was aired, he had used the jinsim word to promote the drama and deliberately too. You can look at the Melon awards show in late 2018 (during shooting of TYH) when he was presenting an award and he said “jinsimuru kamsahamnida” then grinned and everyone cheered because they understood his double meaning. Then he chuckled and changed to a normal “kamsahamnida”. So he does deliberately use jinsim. He knows it and we know it and he knows we know it. It’s probably a hint to tell shippers that he and YIN are getting on just fine. 

What convinces me they are an item still is his shyness at having to choose between ddalgi stew and mango stew at the Arena interview just this year in March. 

He even spoke about IU’s concert just last week on universe chat. He had messaged us at 2.20am to talk about soccer. Then said “be careful coming home from IU’s concert as it is crowded”. Hello? IU’s concert ended at 10pm! Who would still be hanging around the concert venue at 2am other than YIN and IU lmao. 

I agree with you about the lack of cf and photo shoots too. Back in 2020 there was a comment on weibo that if Pichi wants to hide their relationship, they cannot collaborate again because it would be too obvious. It was already pretty obvious during TYH shooting and kakao chat. 

I too can’t wait for them to publicize their relationship then we can see them openly everywhere, like Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin who were photographed in France recently. Our time will come, be patient shippers!

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

IMG-20220926-122626.jpg

Yoo In-na wearing that pink outfit promoting her upcoming show as a Dream Catcher titled " Ava Dream " premiers October 3, 2022 on TV Chosun  really reminds me of Lee Dong Wook's purple style and outfit  also while promoting his kdrama " Bad And Crazy " in a tv variety show.

Take a Look at them!!!

4 hours ago, earthnymph said:

OMG Yes PLEASE! I really want to believe with you! I kept on rewatching their BTS in YouTube and kept on searching the internet for any news that will link them recently but NONE. I'm sooo happy you shared these thoughts with us. I know a lot of Pichi Couple shippers are hwaiting for THAT DAY! 

I will also add that they never had a chance to be in one reality talk show together. Waiting for it!! 

IMG-20220926-122808.jpg

IMG-20220926-122724.jpg

LDW and YIN

photos ctto:

Spoiler

IMG-20220925-131420.jpgYoo In-na

photo ctto: @yooinnaupdate < twitter >

Dream Catcher Yoo In-na " AVA DREAM "
TV Chosun premiers October 3rd

Ava Dream poster released!!

IMG-20220925-132019.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I do agree with you. And I honestly think Wookie gives us a lot of hints. I don’t think I’m totally delulu on this point. I mean the number of jinsims he uses in daily conversation is a bit much. And when he was doing public appearances just before TYH was aired, he had used the jinsim word to promote the drama and deliberately too. You can look at the Melon awards show in late 2018 (during shooting of TYH) when he was presenting an award and he said “jinsimuru kamsahamnida” then grinned and everyone cheered because they understood his double meaning. Then he chuckled and changed to a normal “kamsahamnida”. So he does deliberately use jinsim. He knows it and we know it and he knows we know it. It’s probably a hint to tell shippers that he and YIN are getting on just fine. 

What convinces me they are an item still is his shyness at having to choose between ddalgi stew and mango stew at the Arena interview just this year in March. 

He even spoke about IU’s concert just last week on universe chat. He had messaged us at 2.20am to talk about soccer. Then said “be careful coming home from IU’s concert as it is crowded”. Hello? IU’s concert ended at 10pm! Who would still be hanging around the concert venue at 2am other than YIN and IU lmao. 

I agree with you about the lack of cf and photo shoots too. Back in 2020 there was a comment on weibo that if Pichi wants to hide their relationship, they cannot collaborate again because it would be too obvious. It was already pretty obvious during TYH shooting and kakao chat. 

I too can’t wait for them to publicize their relationship then we can see them openly everywhere, like Shin Min Ah and Kim Woo Bin who were photographed in France recently. Our time will come, be patient shippers!

YES! And when LDW said that his ideal woman is IU, I really think he meant YIN!! He just mentioned IU so it won't be too obvious and IU is the only woman YIN won't get jealous of, since they're BFFs like sisters!

I just rewatched their Kakao Talk for TYH and I really get that couple vibes from them!!! Once again, #PiChiCouple made my day! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

This is only my personal view regarding the relationship of our pitchi couple. Maybe they dont want to make their relationship public, as per LDW interview he said, he doesn't like that the public will feast on his relationship, he want it private although he gave us  hints. On the otherhand  maybe YIN doesn't want it too.  Ldw is protective of Yin you know already the reason why.

After tyh an article said that the ideal type of Ldw are the ff:

1. He wants his partner to be smart and good coversationalist.

2. Has a lovely personality.

3. Possess a good sense of humor just like him.

4. A person he can depend on.

He has no ideal type in terms of the facial  feautures but he said that  if his  partner is pretty it is already a bonus. He said that. In turkids he also said  that he has no ideal type when it comes to exterior but feel attracted with bob hair cut.

Who do you think this personality belongs to? In kakao chat Ldw already mentioned that Yin has a lovely personality and smart. And right,  they already acted as a couple. With the passing of years I just hope that this lovely couple will eventually get married and make us, their shippers happy.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Dandelions and roses said:

1. He wants his partner to be smart and good coversationalist.

And remember when he said Inna is smarter than Jin Sim. Hahahah Omo, I have butterflies in my stomach right now.

8 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Boyfriend is updated of her girlfriend’s whereabouts. Or he picked Inna up from the venue?

*I am busy right now I have no time to look for a GIF what will show exactly how happy I am because of the hints and conclusions my fellow shippers said.*

:fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

As we can see, Pichi couple working hard.  
Just as LDW said in an interview this year related to a break, it was a long time working non-stop, but: "let us run a little more.."  :sweatingbullets:
I remember we discussed it in this forum, also thinking about how long Yin would have to wait. LOL  :lol:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, alwaysforYIN said:

During LDW’s break, YIN was not visible because maybe she was pampering him everyday. :fullofhearts:
like a perfect housewife..

:love: oh, has he had a break? when? Bcs as I can see they have been working all the time, no break yet. He was talking on real break, he has been doing model and film work without stop+ chating with fans while Yin now was working preparing these shows and film too. No break.

"Let us run a little more" it could have been to get married, you know. lol   :7555_attack:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, alwaysforYIN said:

I wish I wish I wish.  I wish they are one step closer to marriage. I might cry on the wedding day. I’m insane, I know.

Yeah! All Pichi fans really wanted that to happen! Still waiting but seeing them happy and continue their works and we saw them busy right now. YIN have a new kdrama !!!

I think Yoo In-na 's role in the new TV Chosun show " Ava Dream " as one of the Dreamcatcher will be amazing for the viewers.

IMG-20220927-162017-728.jpg

Ava Dream Youtube Channel

Watch here their teaser!

IMG-20220928-124234.jpg

Yoo In-na

You can subscribed to AVA DREAM < Youtube Channel >

Spoiler

IMG-20220927-175425-963.jpg

• Like 5

On 9/29/2022 at 10:34 AM, earthnymph said:

They now both new upcoming kdrama to watch out for!!! Excited for that!

Yoo In-na " I'm Serious About Dating " with Yoon Hyun-min and Jung Sang-wook

IMG-20220927-142911.jpg

And also waiting for

Lee Dong Wook " The Good Man " 

Lee Dong Wook at Berluti Playoff Sneakers launch event in Seol on 29th Sept. 2022.

He was wering Berluti Playoff Scritto Leather Sneaker.

It seems that they will become busy in the coming days. I heard Inna already spotted filming her new drama " I'm Serious About Dating".

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I want YOO INNA  as fm at "The Good Man" , yes, I want that, I miss so much to see them acting together again. 

They have also the best chemistry ever as partners. Please please   :Please:

:bawling::cold_sweat::relaxed::love:    I think this song will be played at AVA DREAM , this's the song

LDW thought was so beautiful and said if he was an artist he will write and sing this song to his lover.   :smooches3:

LDW after YIN :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Maybe the roses reminded LDW of YIN! Teehee! I just watched YIN in Sun Cafe/Blind Date Cafe and I'm loving her more. She really has a cheerful personality just like LDW said in the Kakao Chat. I really wish that YIN and LDW can work together in The Good Man. If this happens, I know a lot of us PiChi Couple shippers would be ~really happy. We need some new Peach Energy, right! :fullofhearts:

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/126816/20220928/lee-dong-wook-courted-lead-action-drama-good-man.htm

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

No words needed. YIN in yesterday’s episode of Chain Reaction. Wookie’s IG post in July. 

@Almondcroissant  you are the best detective in the universe and         :wow1: 

I'm grateful. I get pichi happy energy at least for 1 week :blush:

W e all love pichi here so any obsservation you do is a great thing for us. So it was in July Inna filmed this part of the show with the flower... she wears summer outfit, ok 

This naughty pichi make us or the etectives work hard lol

@earthnymph you are right, I think both, but special Ldw was attracted by her cheerful personality and her warm empathy and beauty of course..Their behavior can be childish or very mature depending on the situation. Ldw said once that he was a kind of conservative person, I think Sheis that too. 

I really can't imagine another lover for Inna nor for Ldw.They are a perfect couple-

:Please: please let Inna be LDW's partner again,please please   :Please:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/1/2022 at 5:04 PM, earthnymph said:

Maybe the roses reminded LDW of YIN! Teehee! I just watched YIN in Sun Cafe/Blind Date Cafe and I'm loving her more. She really has a cheerful personality just like LDW said in the Kakao Chat. I really wish that YIN and LDW can work together in The Good Man. If this happens, I know a lot of us PiChi Couple shippers would be ~really happy. We need some new Peach Energy, right!

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/126816/20220928/lee-dong-wook-courted-lead-action-drama-good-man.htm

Thank you for liking all our posts. I received over 50 notifications today that you liked my posts lol. You must be doing a lot of back reading. It is fun isn’t it?!

Just wanted to say that for some reason your posts don’t have a reaction button so sadly we are not able to like them. It has happened to some other people in this group too, it’s really weird. Just wanted to assure you that we are not ignoring you! It’s great that you’re here to spazz and delulu with us! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1