[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

YIN in white looks very pretty and happy.

When ONE of the TWO talks about Peach, everybody thinks about the OTHER.
LDW must know it, and he dared to talk about peach, why??
Does he confess for saying he likes PEACH instead of someone?

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209061131390310

Does she look very powerful and active?

@Almondcroissant

I tried several times, but the problem didn't solve.
Maybe it is my PC's security problem because I always clear browsing history and block cookies.
It is OK for me as far as I can post my comments here, but I feel sorry if it bothers you.

3 hours ago, Zafiro said:

YIN in white looks very pretty and happy.

When ONE of the TWO talks about Peach, everybody thinks about the OTHER.
LDW must know it, and he dared to talk about peach, why??
Does he confess for saying he likes PEACH instead of someone?

:blink: oh, Did he say "he likes PEACH instead of someone" ?! where did you read that?

WOW that sounds like a confession, in deed.

, :what!:         :love:   :heart1:

3 hours ago, Zafiro said:

Does she look very powerful and active?

Yeah, and happy too. That's good! She will be bussy Sept.&Oct.

YooInna will be MC for Coupang Play's new reality dating show <Chain Reaction>

September 16 (Friday) at 8 PM

"MC #YooInNa who also appeared in 'Dream Catcher', wore uniquely designed costumes to add specialness." . https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000625238

PICHI COUPLE STILL SURVIVES!  :love:   :smooches3:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Zafiro said:

is OK for me as far as I can post my comments here, but I feel sorry if it bothers you.

Oh it doesn’t bother me at all, don’t worry. I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to give a like but there was no reaction button.

Since Goblin days both LDW and YIN have known about the Pichi name and that it also means peaches. Wookie mentioned it in one of his interviews during Goblin. He explained that Pichi comes from Pizza Hut hat logo which resembles grim reaper’s hat and fried chicken which is Sunny’s shop. In the same interview Wookie mentioned that Pichi also means peach and he likes the name very much. In fact in the Goblin commentary he did with YIN, he even applied peach hand cream on his hand and asked YIN to smell it lol. Peach has a special meaning for them both, I’m sure of it. It was great to hear Wookie talk endlessly about peaches in his recent universe chat. Just imagine if Pichi were not together and one of them keeps talking about peaches, it would be embarrassing to the other person, wouldn’t it? It will definitely send the wrong message to the other person. And Pichi both have excellent EQ so they wouldn’t do that. 

So excited for YIN’s other dream catcher variety program. So happy that she is working with a bunch of comedians, all of whom Wookie knows too. Is it another coincidence? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, Almondcroissant said:

Peach has a special meaning for them both, I’m sure of it. It was great to hear Wookie talk endlessly about peaches in his recent universe chat. Just imagine if Pichi were not together and one of them keeps talking about peaches, it would be embarrassing to the other person, wouldn’t it? It will definitely send the wrong message to the other person. And Pichi both have excellent EQ so they wouldn’t do that. 

So excited for YIN’s other dream catcher variety program. So happy that she is working with a bunch of comedians, all of whom Wookie knows too. Is it another coincidence? 

Yeah, the same thing happens with Pichi who have never denied the eternal and massive rumor of being a couple as lovers.
Can you imagine now they are together and one of them let the rumor pass, while the other talk about their closeness all the time, it would be embarrassing.  

They just don't name each other, they don't even behave like simple friends like they do with others.

Well it seems like nothing happen yet thinking in "family" news. Yin looks happy and working as she always does. 

I don't know what these show are about, but I cannot imagine Yin would be one of the dating girls, something like that could never happen with this slightly jealous couple, right?  :smirk:  :blush: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

I have seen yin 3 times in IG, posters and video in her new dating variety show. I have observed that her dresses were all white. Is color white a fad in south korea? Is she sending a message for future plans? My delulu mind is imagining a scene when a girl is wearing a white long gown. 

Yesterday Wookie posted 3 photos of himself in Universe. Wearing white too! Another coincidence?!

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Lunitaaahappy to share some insights about the ring:

Left pinky finger- two rings on the left pinky finger once indicated that a man was married. The bottom ring was the wedding ring followed by a signet ring on top. Popular during 19th and 20th centuries. This was worn by Roosevelt the wedding ring and signet ring in this style.

Left ring finger- marital status, betrothal and romance.

In many countries, the left ring finger is reserved for wedding rings and engagement rings. Although some people choose to wear a promise ring on this finger. A ring worn on the left ring finger can symbolize:

* Marital status- in most western countries, a married person wears a wedding ring on the left ring finger. The origin of this came from an ancient Roman belief that a vien travels directly from the left ring finger to the heart.

*Betrothal- Similarly, a ring worn on the ring finger can indicate that the wearer is engaged to be married, at the time of the wedding, the bride may choose to continue wearing her engagement ring on the left ring finger with her wedding ring or switch it to another finger.

*Romantic promise - Some people choose to wear a promise ring on the left ring finger, although this is reserved for serious romantic promises.

* Left middle finger - A ring worn on the left middle finger doesn't necessarily stand for anything. However, since the middle finger is central to the hand and is the longest finger, a ring on this digit can symbolize power and responsibility, if you wish. This finger is also a good choice if you want to show off a ring without making a statement about your life.

As far as Yin placement of the ring in the picture, this time she wears it on left ring finger. Maybe she is sending a little message for us. In jiff she wore it on her left middle finger not to show  statement for her lovelife. ( Not to be obvious, as mentioned by somebody else in this forum). This kind of design is princess cut a design for engagement ring. Other design is the solitaire as mentioned by @AlmondcroissantMy take is maybe Yin is wearing this ring for betrothal or romantic promise. Or better yet yin is engaged.( Hoping, I will be elated if it happens.) Correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for long post.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

*Romantic promise - Some people choose to wear a promise ring on the left ring finger, although this is reserved for serious romantic promises.

* Left middle finger - A ring worn on the left middle finger doesn't necessarily stand for anything. However, since the middle finger is central to the hand and is the longest finger, a ring on this digit can symbolize power and responsibility, if you wish. This finger is also a good choice if you want to show off a ring without making a statement about your life.

As far as Yin placement of the ring in the picture, this time she wears it on left ring finger. Maybe she is sending a little message for us. In jiff she wore it on her left middle finger not to show  statement for her lovelife. ( Not to be obvious, as mentioned by somebody else in this forum). This kind of design is princess cut a design for engagement ring. Other design is the solitaire as mentioned by @AlmondcroissantMy take is maybe Yin is wearing this ring for betrothal or romantic promise. Or better yet yin is engaged.( Hoping, I will be elated if it happens.) Correct me if I am wrong. Sorry for long post.

Thank you very much! a really good and complete info.

Yin seems to be a romantic girl and I thinlk (not sure) she did not usually wear that kind of rings or jewelry, right?

I often think she's soon 41 years old and she has talked before she wanted to be a mother before 40y , I think she meant it seriously. And I understand that, of course.

So that's something that doesn't fit well with pichi (only my opinion) since the age it's truly important for the women when we want to have children right?  

Another thing it's that LeeDongWook maybe makes really feel his fans as they are the most important in his life, he said it so many times, I think so strong feeling of his dependence from fans can make it very difficult for him to get married, that would be a shock for the fans. They really get closer and closer, will the fans not feel he lied to them for a long time.. if pichi are together their relation would fans perhaps feels as a big lie? Idk.  and I hope not.

Well, it's only my point of view.  I just wonder :)

A pic of Ldw with his sister from years ago, so cute.

and a Yin's pic for her Anniversary, Sept. 9/2022

PLEASE @Almondcroissant , have you had some news from Ldw's chat? sorry I ask you.

His chat seems to be VERY popular!  right?  :open_mouth:  :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 9/12/2022 at 4:26 AM, sweetinna said:

hi guys, i'm new to the forum, and i send the pici couple. I love to come here and read your ramblings. Please, forgive my poor english.  But I came here to ask you to vote for the Pichi couple in this poll

WELCOME TO THIS FORUM SWEETINNA! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I thought it was one of the 2 diamond rings  isn't it?   

Any of you know if LDW has said something sus in his Universe Chat?

I'am afraid that our pichi chat is going more and more silent? isn't it? :heart:  

@Almondcroissant yes! it's right, but it´s difficult to me to know when it's a normal distance or not :sweatingbullets:

I'm waitning for eng sub.  She talked a lot , what was she expected about her co-actor?  :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMG, it's looks like he's talking about Yin too?  She's really gorgeous! and very thin isn't she,?  Ldw the same , he 's very thin. They are incredibly gorgeous both. :wub:   I hope they are healthy too.

I'm so excited!   hahah.. :heart2beat:

• Like 2
  • Love 1