[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@dramachaserxoxowith you there. The use of “it is sincere” (my greeting is sincere) when greeting the guests was really off. It was not needed in that context lol. Furthermore he added it as an afterthought and chuckled after that. Those interested can see it at ep 4, 18 min mark. With Rose too, it was in a casual context when he thanked her. Did he have to add “with sincerity”? Nylon interview is maybe a code for “jinsim aka as YIN is the one! She’s my girl!” Given his personality (honest and open) I think he finds it hard to keep such secret things to himself all the time so he occasionally needs to let off steam or let on about YIN indirectly or with a hint. We saw that in the kakao talk too. 

Another telling thing is KGE also did not mention YIN at all in SOH. There were several opportunities when the Goblin subject was brought up, most notably on the noraebang topic. It’s one thing if he doesn’t mention her but for KGE to do the same is very telling too. She’s loyal to the secret. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Ooh great eye!! I just went back to watch ep 4 -- haha what an odd time to chuckle...!! Agh I forgot when he thanked Rose - do you remember which ep by any chance? 

Yes I think so too regarding the Nylon interview. On the surface it's a perfectly good answer but if I think about it, just having a sincere heart won't help in maintaining a relationship. But he's clearly drawing from his personal experience there as he said "even if you do not contact or meet each other often." Most people *do* contact or meet often with the person with whom they're in a relationship. Not meeting only happens if it's a long distance relationship, which is rare, or if you're a korean celebrity lol. I agree, there are hints. Like in that Vlive when he said he was losing weight for Strangers from Hell and just randomly went on a tangent about eating a lot of peaches. A, could have just said fruit, and B, overloading on carbs is not the most effective way to lose weight lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ooh great eye!! I just went back to watch ep 4 -- haha what an odd time to chuckle...!! Agh I forgot when he thanked Rose - do you remember which ep by any chance? 

Yes I think so too regarding the Nylon interview. On the surface it's a perfectly good answer but if I think about it, just having a sincere heart won't help in maintaining a relationship. But he's clearly drawing from his personal experience there as he said "even if you do not contact or meet each other often." Most people *do* contact or meet often with the person with whom they're in a relationship. Not meeting only happens if it's a long distance relationship, which is rare, or if you're a korean celebrity lol. I agree, there are hints. Like in that Vlive when he said he was losing weight for Strangers from Hell and just randomly went on a tangent about eating a lot of peaches. A, could have just said fruit, and B, overloading on carbs is not the most effective way to lose weight lol. 

Rose is at ep 6, 17 min mark. Yup when you are courting a person, yes a sincere heart is important. But once you're in the relationship I would think other factors come into play - honesty, communication, being there for each other, similar values etc. The "even if you do not contact/meet each other often" is like you say, very specific and his personal experience. And that happens when you are both doing a drama at the same time for example, the days are long with overnight shoots so meeting each other is difficult. He talked a lot about peaches in the nylon interview as well!

I was just watching this clip (see link) again and I like how YIN can see through the juvenile side of him and read him like a book. And how he knew he could not trick her otherwise and 'fessed up that he liked to watch anime, and not for research purposes only. So they were honest with each other even in the early days.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1SGjdAOp1/?utm_medium=copy_link

This is random but I have read quite a number of comments from different people saying that Wookie became ultra looking in 2019 onwards. I have to agree - I think it's partly the long hair and some other factor, I can't place it. Maybe being in love, more confident, more authoritative? He is still dorky but there seems to be something extra. They say women look more beautiful when they are in love, but I suppose that can apply to men too? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Ooh thank you!!!

I could see that for sure. I do see more confidence as well... I certainly think it could be that - happiness from his personal life manifesting itself externally (or so I'm deluluing myself to believe lol)? Happier people just look better, even with no changes to diet or habits etc. I will say I thought he looked way better in TYH than in Life so that timeline would make sense. I can't pinpoint what it was either. I do see that they used to put dark foundation on him in certain shows (you can see the shade of his face not matching the bottom of his neck. It took me a while to notice but once I did, I couldn't unsee it lol). Not sure if the change is partly that as well? Very odd decision by the make-up teams. I guess being tan was trendy but they should have gone with an even tan instead of foundation IMO 

Yeah he definitely seems more authoritative (? not finding the right word for this lol) - pretty much everywhere else except for TYH/Goblin promos. Hahah what could be the reason hmmm

• Like 5
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ooh thank you!!!

I could see that for sure. I do see more confidence as well... I certainly think it could be that - happiness from his personal life manifesting itself externally (or so I'm deluluing myself to believe lol)? Happier people just look better, even with no changes to diet or habits etc. I will say I thought he looked way better in TYH than in Life so that timeline would make sense. I can't pinpoint what it was either. I do see that they used to put dark foundation on him in certain shows (you can see the shade of his face not matching the bottom of his neck. It took me a while to notice but once I did, I couldn't unsee it lol). Not sure if the change is partly that as well? Very odd decision by the make-up teams. I guess being tan was trendy but they should have gone with an even tan instead of foundation IMO 

Yeah he definitely seems more authoritative (? not finding the right word for this lol) - pretty much everywhere else except for TYH/Goblin promos. Hahah what could be the reason hmmm

Don't know why anyone would put dark foundation on him. Everyone who has seen him IRL has remarked that he is very fair. He's such a big baby, I think he was really missing someone and missing TLC towards the end of SOH, he was asking KGE to piggy back him when he hurt his toe.

Also wanted to share with everyone this cute video of YIN. I think she is one pampered GF who knows how to wind her BF round her finger, she looks naughty and happy here, no doubt she is speaking from personal experience!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9RxJvMJcnx/

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Woah, In Na has sent her manager a Valentino sweatshirt for his birthday and a cute card and sticker from Apeach. PEACH?! And Apeach was the cushion that they got as the prize in kakao talk. Not sure if wookie is still endorsing Valentino. I must get some Apeach products too; I love stationery, just like In Na. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT301t7P1nR/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

This is random but I have read quite a number of comments from different people saying that Wookie became ultra looking in 2019 onwards. I have to agree - I think it's partly the long hair and some other factor, I can't place it. Maybe being in love, more confident, more authoritative? He is still dorky but there seems to be something extra. They say women look more beautiful when they are in love, but I suppose that can apply to men too? 

Agree he looks 'extra' (except when he was in totnt idk i think its his red hair doesn't fit my style) even in strangers from hell he makes villain looks sexy.. maybe it's because his charisma coming from being 40yrs old :lol: and hopefully in love too.. 

5 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Oh yes I forgot wookie was recently at the Valentino store. Yes joint present is likely too. Maybe he even got a special discount for the sweatshirt!

Plus its a sweatshirts, wookie's favorite he loves wearing sweatshirt

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Woah, In Na has sent her manager a Valentino sweatshirt for his birthday and a cute card and sticker from Apeach. PEACH?! Really PEACH?! Not sure if wookie is still endorsing Valentino. I must get some Apeach products too; I love stationery, just like In Na. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT301t7P1nR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yes, I saw at the instagram post today of Yoo In Na 's manager that Yoo In Na sent him a birthday gift and she was really very generous and thoughtful to her manager and friends. She knows how to show care and love for them. 

I'm happy also now that Gong Yoo, the lead star of Goblin is on the cover story of Marie Claire Korea. Check out his photos now on their Instagram account. Can I ask if Gong Yoo had an official instagram account ? Yoo In Na really do not have. 

-----------------------------

Reposted from @ys870922

Thank you for taking care of me very heavily this Chuseok and my birthday Yaho Yoo In na -chan Make the most of that coupon

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

photos ctto: 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

Agree he looks 'extra' (except when he was in totnt idk i think its his red hair doesn't fit my style) even in strangers from hell he makes villain looks sexy.. maybe it's because his charisma coming from being 40yrs old :lol: and hopefully in love too.. 

Plus its a sweatshirts, wookie's favorite he loves wearing sweatshirt

I know what the "extra" is - he is especially sexy and manly now. Even though he is still often acts like a big boy but once he turns on the sexy charm, I'm dead. Agree, I didn't like the hairstyle and color for TOTNT plus he always looked tired on the show. Let's see if he wears a Valentino sweatshirt in his next vlive or public appearance. Towards the end of SOH he looked a bit out of it. I saw a comment on YT saying he was zoning out. I think he must have been homesick and filming a variety show is different from being on a drama set. I think he was really not used to it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Amazing find @Almondcroissant! Lol I think I saw that LDW gave out Apeach bottled water at his fan meeting or something in 2019. I'm tied up right now but I'll dig it up from whereever I saw it tonight 

Lol did Kakao sponsor his fan meeting from 2019? It looks like they actually had both Ryan and Apeach themed water. Maybe the fans got the peach one. Plush toys of both characters are in the backstage room as shown in this video, and he was holding the plush toy in a similar way as YIN was holding hers in the TYH Kakaochat when she was cold (https://m.vlive.tv/post/1-18321161 minute 2:40). Awww 

EPRBDfrU4AEJ1u-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

19 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I know what the "extra" is - he is especially sexy and manly now. Even though he is still often acts like a big boy but once he turns on the sexy charm, I'm dead

@dramachaserxoxo  

In my opinion the "Extra"  charm, sexy manly startede with this amazing look at the end of "Touch Your Heart", shown in this scene, and has been growing since then. Something similar happened with InNa. (being adult and lovers? a man & a woman) :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Lol did Kakao sponsor his fan meeting from 2019? It looks like they actually had both Ryan and Apeach themed water. Maybe the fans got the peach one. Plush toys of both characters are in the backstage room as shown in this video, and he was holding the plush toy in a similar way as YIN was holding hers in the TYH Kakaochat when she was cold (https://m.vlive.tv/post/1-18321161 minute 2:40). Awww 

Thank you for digging it up. Aww Ryan and Apeach were everywhere. Maybe sponsored like you say, but still. YIN says she collects stickers so she must have lots but to choose the apeach one for her manager’s card is something. I’m happy the apeach theme is being carried on to this day. In the comments of her manager’s post, someone has also caught on to it. 

@Lunita YIN also looked very womanly in 7.7. Not so much in funding together, I saw OJS in her still during this period, I think it took her some time to shed that character. But she was different in 7.7. Womanly and confident. Let’s hope good things were happening behind closed doors *wink

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Lunita said:

In my opinion the "Extra"  charm, sexy manly startede with this amazing look at the end of "Touch Your Heart", shown in this scene, and has been growing since then. Something similar happened with InNa. (being adult and lovers? a man & a woman) :blush:

Very interesting! Agreed.

@Almondcroissant Yes, out of all the stickers she could have chosen... AND a valentino sweatshirt.. Out of all the luxury brands she could have chosen... I mean they all sell sweatshirts... Maybe she was regifting? :spitswater: 

I also noticed LDW looked out of it by the end of his song in SOH. Maybe he was out of breath? That song seemed like a very taxing one to sing. Long, drawn out words etc. That happens to me in karoake sometimes lol -- always wanted to learn to time breaths like singers do. And I, too, did not like his look in TOTNT. He definitely looked tired, even gaunt sometimes. Although I will say I didn't mind the character being tired -- that was realistic to me for a 1000 year old being. In Goblin I thought the director had the two non-humans a little too "bright-eyed", especially Kim Shin. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoI’m loving the recent coincidences too. I’m totally delulu-ing now but I wonder if he dedicated his singing of Encore to YIN. He definitely was very emotional, from nerves as well. Yes that song is not easy to sing even though they lowered the pitch. YIN was also very nervous when she sang Good Country in funding together. So cute these two, they panic over the same things. 

And I noticed he seemed to be the only one wearing that yellow wristband throughout the show. The others seemed to stop wearing it at some point. Wonder why he wore it throughout. Can’t help remembering YIN’s yellow nails. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The comeback drama of Yoo In Na would be in the upcoming JTBC drama " Snowdrop " where she will be playing the role of a talented, smart and charismatic surgeon named Dra. Kang Chung Ya. I wonder if she will be a protagonist or antagonist in the story. They said, December 2021 will be the airing of this drama many netizens are saying that they are waiting too long for it because it was announced last year 2020. I remembered that the news update came about Yoo In Na joining the casts of Snowdrop was December 2020 after she had finished her 2020 action, romance, comedy drama series " The Spies Who Loved Me".  

So both Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook had the chance to play the role of a doctor in a korean drama. In Na in Snowdrop and Wookie in Life. 

12 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I hope In Na attends the BIFF. It will be awesome to see her there for NYB. 

Yeah! We all wanted Yoo In Na to attend to the 26th Busan International Film Festival and congratulations to her that her movie New Year Blues was listed at the 26th Busan International Film Festival on October 2021. 

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxoI’m loving the recent coincidences too. I’m totally delulu-ing now but I wonder if he dedicated his singing of Encore to YIN. He definitely was very emotional, from nerves as well. Yes that song is not easy to sing even though they lowered the pitch. YIN was also very nervous when she sang Good Country in funding together. So cute these two, they panic over the same things. 

Yeah! Yoo In Na closed her eyes while singing in Funding Together so would be able to focused on her singing rather than the audience taking videos of her.

3 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

. AND a valentino sweatshirt.. Out of all the luxury brands she could have chosen... I mean they all sell sweatshirts... Maybe she was regifting? 

Yes! We all know that LDW once became the brand ambassador of Valentino during Touch Your Heart. Why that brand also was Yoo In Na given to her manager's birthday just recently? I don't know if that is regifting because that's a men's apparel. Maybe it's from whom really? 

-----------------

Yoo In Na as Sunny / Kim Sun in Goblin the Lonely and Great God scenes.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1