[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Now that many viewers around the world are appreciating and loved the drama series more for the 2019 tvN drama " Touch Your Heart" starring Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook playing the role of an attorney and an actress turned secretary for a while to make her showbiz comeback because it is now available now in Netflix. I think Pichi Couple will gain more and more fans. 

spacer.png

Touch Your Heart 

-------------------------

Yoo In Na Billboard in Bangkok Thailand to celebrate her 12th anniversary debut. This billboard is part of a billboard project for middle-aged actors and actresess. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

It's all about priorities! 

spacer.png

But seriously today's last episode of SOH was great. Wookie sang so well with Onew. Does anyone know if In Na is also a Shinee fan (Shawol) like Wookie is? Wookie and Onew sang "An Encore" which is quite a sad song but I perked up because the lyrics had 진심이 Jin Sim-i . Poor Wookie looked so out of it after singing; I think singing is very stressful for him, and for some reason I felt he was missing In Na too in that moment. Not sure why, just my intuition.

https://youtu.be/mrKTGKUk-uk

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I think singing is very stressful for him, and for some reason I felt he was missing In Na too in that moment. Not sure why, just my intuition.

yeah, I would think he miss InNa when he need to be comforted. :Ohboy3:

I remember that he was always especially obedient to Inna, he turned childish asking for attention. It seems KGE can do it too. I mean, like Inna 

when was this last ep. filmed?   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

But seriously today's last episode of SOH was great. Wookie sang so well with Onew. Does anyone know if In Na is also a Shinee fan (Shawol) like Wookie is? Wookie and Onew sang "An Encore" which is quite a sad song but I perked up because the lyrics had 진심이 Jin Sim-i . Poor Wookie looked so out of it after singing; I think singing is very stressful for him, and for some reason I felt he was missing In Na too in that moment. Not sure why, just my intuition.

Hahah so looks like LDW also texted jinsim when they were coming up with lyrics for SOH theme song... I never know if these "text exchanges" on variety shows are scripted but I feel like this one was not? Given how many times he says it on the actual show. My subs said "LDW: kkkk completely sincere"? Showing the original below as the subs covered up the entire text chain. How interesting.... There are so many other ways to phrase this!! Hahaha

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-4-54-04-PM.png

I was busy trying to spot any suspicious items in any shots of the boys room... I didn't see anything but look at that giant green box and massive tub of what I'm assuming is La Mer. Sigh LDW sure knows how to pick his sponsorships lol.. Amazing

LDW and Onew so many shippable moments this last episode lol. What was that wink mid-singing hahaha I'm dead

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 9/14/2021 at 5:12 PM, dramachaserxoxo said:

Hahah so looks like LDW also texted jinsim when they were coming up with lyrics for SOH theme song... I never know if these "text exchanges" on variety shows are scripted but I feel like this one was not? Given how many times he says it on the actual show. My subs said "LDW: kkkk completely sincere"? Showing the original below as the subs covered up the entire text chain. How interesting.... There are so many other ways to phrase this!! Hahaha

I was busy trying to spot any suspicious items in any shots of the boys room... I didn't see anything but look at that giant green box and massive tub of what I'm assuming is La Mer. Sigh LDW sure knows how to pick his sponsorships lol.. Amazing

LDW and Onew so many shippable moments this last episode lol. What was that wink mid-singing hahaha I'm dead

You’re amazing, what a find! To even zoom in and study the text messages, you’re a true shipper! I agree, to even put the “sincere” words in a text is a bit much and my suspicion radar is up again. But I think the sincere words were not in the final group song?

So the Shinee group did appear in In Na’s volume up some years back so I think she should be a Shawol too. 

I found the way Wookie reached out to and connected with Onew to be very similar to how In Na reached out to and connected with IU. In particular I was very moved that In Na would force feed IU when IU was going through a period of depression. Similarly I believe Onew has been very affected by the death of Jonghyun and for some reason Wookie and him have clicked and formed a very special bond. The pictures of them (not shown in SOH) going fishing and walking on the beach tell me that this is how Wookie was helping him to heal. Really Pichi has so many parallels with each other, how not to ship?

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote images, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Hhaha thank you, but not at all, I wish my eye was that good!  I saw "sincere" in the subs and went to check if it was "jinsim"... Indeed it was!  I ran the screenshot through hangul OCR, so turns out he actually wrote "Ji Eun-tak you are completely sincere" (be still my delulu heart lol :relaxed:). I think I was wrong about coming up with the lyrics, the lyrics actually might have been written by the person in the yellow text, as they wrote "this is reflected in the lyrics". That makes more sense as the cast wasn't shown brainstorming lyrics nor the melody haha.

And agreed. I also wonder if YIN helped LDW feel more comfortable with singing as well. I remember in the first episode he said something like I am here because I *can't* sing. I interpreted that as he was there to tend to the guests while all the singers were singing. But he did sing more towards the later episodes. Am I correct in thinking that the ep where he sang City of Stars had the highest ratings of the series? Could be a coincidence though haha

KGE: 
바다야 바다야 왜이렇게 험하니 험하니 바다야
바다야 왜 너를 보여주지 않니. 우리때문에 아
파서 안보여주는거니? 너를 너무 보고싶다 너
의 속마음을 보여줘. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
JA: 
나 이아아이어 너이기에 오구
KGE:
이여 기여 그나가 크태부 오가] 새디
ㅋㅋㅋ
LDW:
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
지은탁 완전 진심이네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yes of course. So that last part from KGE did not OCR right sadly lol, it is gibberish (?). The subs for that part says: "The sea looked pretty good but turned rough once I got in, is the sea mad at me?" 

Lol something is not right with Google Translate, idk why it translated kkk from LDW as Mmmmm lol. He wrote "jieuntag wanjeon jinsim-ine kkkkkkkkk". I think the subs might be closer with "completely sincere" there 

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-8-59-48-PM.png

@Almondcroissant I can find and screenshot the subs for this in Mandarin if helpful. 

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxothank you! Yes please send Chinese trans and I’ll see what goeun’s last text is saying. On initial reading it seems they are giving ideas for the lyrics for the final song. The yellow text should be from yongshin who combined everyone’s input.

with my limited reading of Hangul, yes he did say “Ji euntak is completely sincere”. But like you I am delulu becos he used euntak. Too obvious to use sunny anywhere, so jinsim is always convenient. The use of these drama names could very well be a code and term of endearment! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

For me, Pichi Couple is is the Powerful Couple of  KDramaland first act together as Sunny / Kim Sun and the Grim Reaper / Wang Yeo in Goblin - The Lonely and Great God played by Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook. 

spacer.png

Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na 

( Pichi Couple ) 

photo ctto:

spacer.png

LDW and YIN 

They work together once again in the hit romance comedy drama series " Touch Your Heart " as Lee Dong Wook played as an attorney and Yoo In Na as an actress turned secretary for a while  on tvN drama and now available on Netflix. 

spacer.png

Atty. Kwon Jung Rok and Ms. Oh Jin Shim 

They really looks good together onscreen, a powerful couple with very good acting skills plus their fashion sense is amazing too!

• Like 5

Apologies I have not figured out how to DM on this lol here it is Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-10-33-41-PM.pn

from video here https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sv411w7ob

Ooh yes that would make a lot of sense the yellow text is Yongshin. Haha agreed my suspicion radar is on high alert as well. Maybe YIN is watching and he is leaving easter eggs for her? Nobody else on SOH says this lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxoah thank you! The chinese text makes a lot more sense. Here is the whole convo:

KGE: big sea, big sea, why are you so frightening? Big sea, big sea, why don't you show yourself? Is it because we are hurt so you are hiding from us? I am thinking of you. Show us your heart.

JA: hahahaha

KGE: I am expressing my heart's desire to see the big sea haha

LDW: hahaha, Ji Euntak, you are completely sincere hahaha

KGE: I had a vision yesterday so I thought I better go (to the sea), but once I went in, I couldn't (maybe the current was too strong). Are you angry with me? So I am reflecting it in the song lyrics.

Words in brackets are my own to make the implied meaning clearer. Hmm looks like they really are talking about the sea as lyrics for the song. Still, I'm happy to see "sincere" words! @dramachaserxoxoWhat do you think? Like you I also think there were other words he could have used - you are completely honest or persistent. He’s always stuck on sincere isn’t he lol. As for how to DM , you click the envelope icon at the top of the soompi page where your account name is. Just type in the account name of whoever you wish to DM.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Thank you for the thorough translation!! Lol KGE only one making any effort on songwriting. I agree I think LDW is definitely very stuck! I have watched probably all of season 2 of Roommates at this point and a big part of that Body Guard show LDW was in, I can't remember him saying this at all (anyone else watch too? Maybe I missed some). Roommates is *supposed* to be not very scripted (as in, can't visibly see them holding cue cards), like SOH, so if everything else equal, that theoretically should reflect his general speech patterns. 

Lol once we can get cheap AI for Korean text recognition we could dump LDW and YIN's variety shows and interviews and search for "suspicious words" pre and post TYH... I'm betting the contrast is significant haha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

In Touch Your Heart, the Love Letter scene with back huggs scene was one of my favorite scene in that drama. 

After watching Touch Your Heart, I also watched their behind the scenes and even those BTS are so sweet and lovable too. I am hoping for Touch Your Heart season 2 and we really missed Pichi Couple together!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Thank you for the thorough translation!! Lol KGE only one making any effort on songwriting. I agree I think LDW is definitely very stuck! I have watched probably all of season 2 of Roommates at this point and a big part of that Body Guard show LDW was in, I can't remember him saying this at all (anyone else watch too? Maybe I missed some). Roommates is *supposed* to be not very scripted (as in, can't visibly see them holding cue cards), like SOH, so if everything else equal, that theoretically should reflect his general speech patterns. 

Lol once we can get cheap AI for Korean text recognition we could dump LDW and YIN's variety shows and interviews and search for "suspicious words" pre and post TYH... I'm betting the contrast is significant haha

I have heard him use "jinsim muru" before, I think it was in interviews. I didn't keep count how many times he used it then. I only saw a bit of Roommates. Maybe we should re-watch Wooktalk to find more recent evidence. Whatever it is, I am happy with our detective work today haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I have heard him use "jinsim muru" before, I think it was in interviews. I didn't keep count how many times he used it then. I only saw a bit of Roommates. Maybe we should re-watch Wooktalk to find more recent evidence. Whatever it is, I am happy with our detective work today haha.

Yes. The only time I heard him say so far on My Body Guard (pre-Goblin). LMAO they made him and 

Park Na Rae squeeze thighs to see who had stronger quad muscles. It looked like they were even. LDW said "I REALLY put in my best effort, I REALLY tried". That usage makes sense to me, since it is kind of questionable that Na Rae's quads could be as strong as a man's lol... But in SOH he's just throwing around "jin sim" randomly lmao, as in "it's REALLY nice to meet you" or in that text, "KGE is REALLY heartfelt". The emphasis seems very unnecessary in these instances - nobody is doubting him that he is glad to greet these guests lol

I actually love Roommates lol. Most kvariety shows now are so light now, but they had these guys do backbreaking labor lmao e.g. hand deliver coal, hand churn tofu, camp in the mountains with no heater lol. By far my favorite Pichi variety program

Look at this Nylon interview... He could have said honesty, care, clear communication. But what he say? Jinsil ... Jinsim... If you're in a relationship already, you should already have a sincere heart (unless if someone is in a relationship for money or something, but that's clearly not the point of the question)? It obviously makes sense but jinsim doesn't fit that well here IMO... Lol it's almost as if he is playing a word game and he's trying to use the keyword as often as possible :smirk:

https://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=202102240945442010

"Q: What do you think is the most important thing in sustaining a relationship? 
I think that will be a sincere heart.  I feel this way even more so these days, if you do not treat a person with pretense or lies, you will be able to know the sincerity of each other even if you do not contact or meet each other often."

"Q 관계를 이어가는데 있어서 가장 중요하다고 생각하는 것은 무엇인가요.

진실된 마음인 것 같아요. 요즘 들어 더 그걸 느끼는데, 가식과 거짓으로 대하지만 않으면 굳이 자주 연락하지 않고 만나지 않아도 서로 진심을 알게 되는 것 같아요."

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
correction
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1