[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

12 minutes ago, Natalie Aliya said:

I don't think we get the pic together... just wait and see... they will be separated if media also there. but if not and media inside the resto. both of them will close the wrap up party without camera take that ... lets wait 

Sure that will happen. We will only see their pics with other costars but not with them together. And us fans will do the investigation on their sitting arrangement after. :joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

"Sure that will happen. We will only see their pics with other costars but not with them together. And us fans will do the investigation on their sitting arrangement after. "

hahahha yess you right ... and the blue ray woww the price always amazing haissss.... I'm so crazy about the bts... reallly wanna know about the bts. hahaha 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Iam Fanning said:

No, i'm not referring to the kiss, but the supposed hints of the writer. Anyways, i picked up on twitter that today is the wrap up party. But our boy is currently attending a chanel event. Hopefully he'll take time to party with the cast too. 

I was thinking the line “Then what about when it’s real instead of pretend?” as another hint from the writer.  Because they proceeded to show us what is a real kiss instead of pretend after that question:D.

It’s just my delulu self choosing to focus on the positive hint rather than the negative implication of actors knowing how make a fake kiss look real.

• LOL 5

If the opening scene for today’s episode starts from the continuation of yesterday’s endinh scene..

and they watch it during the wrap up party (like what wrap up party usually is all about)

can we pray that someone there takes video of what the reaction of the casts and crew be like ??? :P 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I can't find the picture of Yoo In Na arriving at the wrap-up party, or has she already arrived or not yet? I'm so excited for tonight's episode (I think I already accepted that every drama comes to an end) but I'm also excited for our future analyzation and investigation :wub: 

I won't wonder if there is a news tomorrow about these two.

Since most knetz and international fans already approved if ever they will be in a relationship, there will be no hindrance for these two. 

Don't play with our hearts Oppa and Eonni! 

• Love 8

Ep 15   K I S S I N G 

HSfolk.gif

6ebsBI.gifLOmMcs.gif

Well I flatlined.....  Kissing so natural and real!!  Still not recovered from this :heart: Dugung dugung - ness and wont be for looooooong  :love:

.....Wake me up when these two have marriagge news, k?  :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Is the writer shipper or something?

i mean did she purposely omit the kiss, wedding scene and all because she wants it to see in real life

no wonder dongwook wasnt smiling in the press pics both in channel and wrap up party. He did not get to kiss

inna on the last episode  ughhhhhhhhh

• LOL 10

4 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Is the writer shipper or something?

i mean did she purposely omit the kiss, wedding scene and all because she wants it to see in real life

no wonder dongwook wasnt smiling in the press pics both in channel and wrap up party. He did not get to kiss

inna on the last episode  ughhhhhhhhh

He did though only on the cheek. Hahaha

Hope that it’s adlib :P 

still trying to digest the ending . 

But again we should applaud thee cast and crew hardwork for delivering TYH  wonderfully 

Spoiler

minus the ending which for me ..leaves a gap..like an anti climax . 

i hope in real life we’re gonna get a wonderful satisfying ending for these two

• Love 7

I followed so many dramas as well as ships before, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME seeing a wrap-up party with a VERY FEW PICTURES! I mean, even Love in the Moonlight of PBG and KYJ have so many pictures even though KYJ is minor at that time (sorry bringing up other dramas). 

Still hoping that someone will post a picture or video of the casts while in wrap-up or that blowing candles or having the wine. I'm just so frustrated about the ending that I need the dating news tomorrow morning! And, their confirmation asap. lol

Okay, I'm ranting. Mianhe chingus. Together, we ship with happy heart. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Yeorobun - don’t worry! We’ll NEVER see pics of main leads together during the Wrap Up Party!! ESPECIALLY SO, if they’re REAL!! They will try their best to AVOID each other during the Wrap Up Party if they are real or if they are HIDING SOMETHING!! 

I need KDrama expertise here - was there a LAST KISS in DOTS?? Why NO LAST KISS here?? They did NOT want to make it TOO OBVIOUS??? PROTECTING PRIVACY again?? And @mimima - you may just have a point, my Dear!! Not just about cheapening their REAL WEDDING, but perhaps right now, it’s TOO CLOSE to REALITY if they had a wedding scene??? :sweatingbullets: ESPECIALLY if LDW is PROTECTING YIN and YIN is still being EXTRA CAREFUL because of her experience?? Sigh ... what else can we as shippers do but to WAIT PATIENTLY and PRAY HARD, right???? :cry::joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

9 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I need KDrama expertise here - was there a LAST KISS in DOTS?? Why NO LAST KISS here?? They did NOT want to make it TOO OBVIOUS??? PROTECTING PRIVACY again?? 

Yes, there is an intimate kissing scene in the end of DOTS, but no wedding scene. If we want a reasonable comparison, I think the kissing scene of Episode 15 of TYH and Ending kissing scene of DOTS are the match. 

But, I don't think these will affect our ship. I mean, if they do have feelings toward each other, regardless of kissing scenes, they will date irl. And, it's still a question to me why there is no intimate scene in episode 16. I'm thinking because this episode was shoot in rushed.

• Love 5