[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

15 hours ago, thistle said:
Spoiler

I depend on the live cappers, too, but it all depends on who chooses to watch and post.  Some shows have multiple recappers and gif posters but some don't.  Looks like our show is, unfortunately, just not getting the love.

There are some other sites where you might find live capping.   DramaMilk had WWW listed as a possible but it looks like she's not doing it or else she is very late to the party.  DramaMilk used to do a lot of shows all at once but lately she has dropped the ball.  DramaBeans is recapping but not in real time; they've only done up to episode 3 thus far.  I checked around my list of other sites, too, since I got curious when you asked this and I'm not seeing anything.  Perhaps someone has better and more current info than I do.  

I wondered if they got a car from a wrecking yard--maybe one that had already been in an accident and was damaged.  That would make sense and it would be cheap to do.

The glass on the smashed car is the real thing because of the way it has crackled and stayed in a sheet rather than breaking away like candy glass.  The candy glass thing really annoys me when I see it on dramas where a windshield smashes like a regular sheet of glass and that's just wrong.

I wonder if Dramabeans has dropped recapping. We're on episode 6 already & they only did 3. It doesn't look promising. Weird, I thought this is a very intriguing drama as a whole. There are live capping on Weibo when the cut clips get released on Naver TV and I haven't come across any elsewhere. The individual actors' fansites would translate the BTS too (on Weibo).

Yeah the car must be a junk car, it'd be insane to smash a Maserati. And agree the glass on the car are real because Lee Da Hee couldn't even break it when she hit them a few times with the baseball bat. After she hit the car, she was immediately asked if she was ok and did not hurt herself. She then asked the director if she could kick the side mirror and so they let her.

13 hours ago, elizabeth said:

I thought the same too. Jin Hye Jin does look a bit like Gong Hyo Jin but with a more deeper voice and edgy look. Also, JKY was in My Mister with Lee Sun Kyun. That fight scene between the two on the staircase was intense. I wonder what does Jin Hye Sun think about that scene? 

Jeon Hye Jin was in Misty. But she is a movie actress more than a drama actress.

2019062614163862257-768x858.jpg

Omo yes! Scarlett and 'Marco' are finally going to meet! :)

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D9-S-rQW4AAMhZx.jpg

(ınterview with ISJ) When Ki Young said there is 3 female lead and 3 love interest of them I totally thought this guy. He can be Scarlet future love interest. They will meet and gonna date. Cant believe first step is really happening. :blink:

Search-WWW-LDWSM1.jpg&key=42b2baea78e734

"Tense Encounter"..hımm. Look like they are ex-couple or ex rival in business world..whatever it is sure I will love it. :D

Lovely...:wub:

D9-XPiIUYAE7-SP.jpg

3 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I wonder if Dramabeans has dropped recapping. We're on episode 6 already & they only did 3.

They seem to continue with what they recap but sometimes they can be slow.

Hi all, have not been active for long, my last logged in was for “아이가 다섯” which was ages ago :P.

Had been following both “The Secret Life of My Secretary” and “Search:WWW”.... “초면에사랑합니다” just ended and so, full concentration now for Search :love:....

I’m so glad I chanced upon this drama. Finally, something written for the mature female in mind! Loving the strong characters and the not-so-usual k-drama vibe in the storytelling and camerawork. This show’s not getting as much love as it should! The story premise is so current, so global. Surely more must be watching and enjoying it as much as we are??

So Lee Dong Wook did live in Ta Mi's fish tank 3-4 years ago.

He returned to Barro to give up wedding invitations.

He asked Ta Mi if she still doesn't want to get married and said he still wondered at times because he wanted to know if Ta Mi really don't want to be married or she just doesn't want to marry him. This will link to next episode of Brian's marriage question in Episode 8 Preview

Ka Kyung asks Scarlett to join Unicon.

Looks like Ka Kyung is standing up to mom-in-law saying Unicon is hers.

Brian asks both Ta Mi and Morgan if they thought of getting married

Ta Mi says no. Morgan says yes.

They were holding hands under the table & separated their hands coz of the answers *oh no!*

Ta Mi: We are two different people.

Morgan: If I run away, are you really not going to grab onto me. It was nice knowing you, Bae Ta Mi.

Hmmm... is the last scene a kiss? It is episode 8 after all...

I just so excited because Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan baewoo - nim finally meeeeeeeeeeet. OMG, just so so so curious and want to see more process of this two love birds :* 

Found this on tumblr ( https://estelle-sim.tumblr.com/post/185504422636/search-www-tvn-2019-cha-hyun-x-seol-jihwan-he )  the translation character description of Seol Ji Hwan to know more about him

Cha Hyun x Seol Jihwan

“He is so nice. Like…an angel. He actually might be an angel.”

Cha Hyun hates the villain of the drama she watches every morning. She accidentally gets involved with the actor of the villain, Seol Jihwan, through a misunderstanding. After realizing that she misunderstood a kind-hearted man, she feels so sorry. She is impressed by his good heart and just tells him that she is his fan, and starts to act like one. But this pure guy confuses her…because she can’t tell whether he’s all over her or just being nice to his “fan”.

Seol Jihwan worked an an extra for 10 years, and this villain role is his first role that actually has a name. When he meets Cha Hyun, his FIRST fan ever, he gets confused. He never have received this kind of love before…and he wonders if that’s the reason why he is so drawn to her. 

And I dont know where this scene at ? Because i had seen all the video of this drama so far ( OST MV, All the eps, all trailer but i dont see this scene ....Anyone know the full video ? Or had anyone see this ? SO CURIOUS I want to watch this sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of CHA HYUN and JI HWANNNNNN . HELP MEEEEE GUYS

tumblr_pswk6x2Bfp1sqfa8ro6_400.giftumblr_pswk6x2Bfp1sqfa8ro5_400.gif

50 minutes ago, trangribang6 said:

I just so excited because Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan baewoo - nim finally meeeeeeeeeeet. OMG, just so so so curious and want to see more process of this two love birds :* 

Found this on tumblr ( https://estelle-sim.tumblr.com/post/185504422636/search-www-tvn-2019-cha-hyun-x-seol-jihwan-he )  the translation character description of Seol Ji Hwan to know more about him

Cha Hyun x Seol Jihwan

“He is so nice. Like…an angel. He actually might be an angel.”

Cha Hyun hates the villain of the drama she watches every morning. She accidentally gets involved with the actor of the villain, Seol Jihwan, through a misunderstanding. After realizing that she misunderstood a kind-hearted man, she feels so sorry. She is impressed by his good heart and just tells him that she is his fan, and starts to act like one. But this pure guy confuses her…because she can’t tell whether he’s all over her or just being nice to his “fan”.

Seol Jihwan worked an an extra for 10 years, and this villain role is his first role that actually has a name. When he meets Cha Hyun, his FIRST fan ever, he gets confused. He never have received this kind of love before…and he wonders if that’s the reason why he is so drawn to her. 

And I dont know where this scene at ? Because i had seen all the video of this drama so far ( OST MV, All the eps, all trailer but i dont see this scene ....Anyone know the full video ? Or had anyone see this ? SO CURIOUS I want to watch this sceneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of CHA HYUN and JI HWANNNNNN . HELP MEEEEE GUYS

giphy.gif

Their story is much complicated than it seems? :blink:

Ha-ha Mo-Gan was such a girl when he woke up & was afraid to show Ta-Mi his "morning face":lol: Only she was already on to him ha.

Scarlett drags Ta-Mi to settle score over the Gaming Director's other floozy fling:P:lol: I fail to see the appeal of this Jung-Soo fellow..<_<  he has like, zero charm, is crass ugh. Is it 'cause of his "fat wallet"?!:rolleyes: I actually remembered my bro tellin' my other bro that with money, the women will come running - EWw:P:rolleyes: 

Lee Dong-Wook made a super brief appearance. He supposedly passed Ta-Mi his wedding invitation. Thank God 'cause I really don't need yet another love triangle LoL.

Scarlett fangirling over a drama actor ahahahah.

Most commented dramas of the week:

1. tvN “#ArthdalChronicles” – 19.55%

2. MBC “#OneSpringNight” – 12.73%

3. tvN “#SearchWWW” – 8.99%

4. OCN “#Voice3” – 6.82%

5. KBS2 “#AngelsLastMissionLove” – 5.02%

6. JTBC “#TheWindBlows” – 5%

D-AQ87SW4AAbq2V.jpg

Most talked actors of the week:

1. #JungHaeIn (“One Spring Night”)

2. #HanJiMin

3. #SongJoongKi (“Arthdal Chronicles”)

4. #ImSooJung (“Search: WWW”)

5. #KamWooSung (“The Wind Blows”)

6. #KimHaNeul

D-AQ9WzXkAEfvMB.jpg

Watch: Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, And More Show Perfect Teamwork In Making-Of Video For “Search: WWW”

by S. Park
11b9769acb6547ebb712ee24a22fe6a5.jpeg?s=

Search: WWW” gave viewers a behind-the-scenes look at the filming for episodes five and six.

In the clip, Jang Ki Yong and Im Soo Jung rehearsed the scene where Park Mo Geon comes to Bae Ta Mi’s side after her name becomes the No. 1 realtime search term.

After bringing her to his home, he listed all of the items that she might need. The director commented, “You’re so kind” and Im Soo Jung added, “Is this ‘Mo Geon’s Bed and Breakfast?'”

Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong rehearsed a cute bickering scene together where their faces got unexpectedly close. The director and Im Soo Jung praised the actor’s facial expression, and Jang Ki Yong walked away with a shy smile.

When Im Soo Jung improvised, Jang Ki Yong failed to hold in his laugh. The director jokingly chastised him for not being able to handle her ad-lib, and the actor explained, “She’s too cute.”

Im Soo Jung then shot the scene where she was hit by raw eggs. The director threw the raw egg at her head and couldn’t leave her side because he felt so sorry. The actress joked, “I can’t curse because there’s a making-of camera” and the director added, “Did you film her cursing?”

Lee Da Hee and Im Soo Jung were in awe as they watched back the footage of them breaking Ji Seung Hyun’s car. In contrast to their cold married life onscreen, Jeon Hye Jin and Ji Seung Hyun shared laughs and conversations on set.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1334784wpp/watch-im-soo-jung-jang-ki-yong-lee-da-hee-and-more-show-perfect-teamwork-in-making-of-video-for-search-www

Guys they didnt translate it..or they couldnt see him but in this list Jang Ki Yong is also there on 10th row.

2 Actor from "Search Www" are in most popular list btw all current active drama actors. B)

Most talked actors of the week:

1. #JungHaeIn (“One Spring Night”)

2. #HanJiMin

3. #SongJoongKi (“Arthdal Chronicles”)

4. #ImSooJung (“Search: WWW”)

5. #KamWooSung (“The Wind Blows”)

6. #KimHaNeul

10. Jang Ki Yong (“Search: WWW”)

and this make me ask..ıf you talk about them why you are not watching the drama dear k-citizens? <_<

4 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

I fail to see the appeal of this Jung-Soo fellow..<_<

Same! He's so gross. The other YouTube girlfriend doesn't even seem to like him - so I'm pretty sure your "wallet" theory is accurate. That doesn't explain Scarlett though.

Although I enjoyed today's episode, I really do get annoyed with Ta Mi sometimes (at least once or twice an episode).  Despite it being a matter of business and all that, I did not like her telling Scarlett not to testify.  And I was relieved when she did a turn around on that.

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Although I enjoyed today's episode, I really do get annoyed with Ta Mi sometimes (at least once or twice an episode).  Despite it being a matter of business and all that, I did not like her telling Scarlett not to testify.  And I was relieved when she did a turn around on that.

She is my favorite coz she is so real. A good leader, a business woman but with some wrong ideas. This drama is about her growing in character and as leader with the help of others..Everyone around her being perfect in everything is actually look little bit fake to me.

Archived