[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

13 minutes ago, siddy09 said:

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol..:D

See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I have only shipped one more couple in my entire Kdrama journey that is JCW and NJH of Suspicious Partner. And I don't know whether that ship actually sailed or not but I liked sitting in the ship..hehe..

So, as I have always said, PSH defo has a girly-crush on Binnie. Now I am not sure about HB because he seems to deliberately tease PSH..I guess he has this flirtatious nature. Anyways, they look good together..and who knows..just maybe...:rolleyes:

He definitely love to tease her 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sandhya05 said:

He definitely love to tease her 

I want to know whether he is like this with all his costars? Teasing them? 

I haven't watched any HB dramas so not sure, can anyone of HB fan explain? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I want to know whether he is like this with all his costars? Teasing them? 

I haven't watched any HB dramas so not sure, can anyone of HB fan explain? 

Whatever I see of him he is always cordial wid his co stars but wid Shin-hye he love to joking,playing, teasing around just like Shin-hye is also playing around with all her co stars but wid HB I don't know you guys noticed or not she is shying,playing but in different manner I don't know how to explain it but yeah both r different wid each other dan d other co actors of theirs

• Like 5

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

Can I jump in this ship again??But I never left..right?? Lol..:D

See, there is this rule in the world..you are not guilty until proven. Hence, we are not guilty of shipping PSH-HB until proven. I have only shipped one more couple in my entire Kdrama journey that is JCW and NJH of Suspicious Partner. And I don't know whether that ship actually sailed or not but I liked sitting in the ship..hehe..

So, as I have always said, PSH defo has a girly-crush on Binnie. Now I am not sure about HB because he seems to deliberately tease PSH..I guess he has this flirtatious nature. Anyways, they look good together..and who knows..just maybe...:rolleyes:

My guess also.. she seemed bubbly around him and Hyun Bin does smile a lot with her.. I love the BTS at the train station.. he looked so flirty when he asked her to join them on the train knowing that she already finished her filming

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, lela6130 said:

My guess also.. she seemed bubbly around him and Hyun Bin does smile a lot with her.. I love the BTS at the train station.. he looked so flirty when he asked her to join them on the train knowing that she already finished her filming

Yes n also d moment from Shin-hye BTS where they were near d car d way dey smiled at each other

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lela6130 said:

, PSH defo has a girly-crush on Binnie. Now I am not sure about HB because he seems to deliberately tease PSH..I

I would say HB has a boy-crush on Shin Hye, the way he looks at her, teases her, look very comfortable at the same time shy around her, and wants to have her close by even when they are not filming, it is heartfelt . Sooo lovely!

I become a SINNER! :P

1 minute ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I would say HB has a boy-crush on Shin Hye, the way he looks at her, teases her, look very comfortable at the same time shy around her, and wants to have her close by even when they are not filming, it is heartfelt . Sooo lovely!

I became a SINNER! :P 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I become a SINNER! :P

D fact both love to close to each other

Just now, sandhya05 said:

D fact both love to close to each other

He definitely shy around her remember press conference videos where she look at him in awe n he just blushed n shied away

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sandhya05 said:

Their kiss give me so much feels

Look at his hand n lips movement also Shin-hye responded so well

The HANDS and FINGERS:wub: definitely love those fingers caressing her face and hair:P

I haven't fully watched the latest episode, just some clips on youtube, gonna indulge myself in ep 14:lol:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Have you guys seen d kiss scene bts I nvr seen HB like dis he love to playing around her n Shin-hye shy smile uff

7 hours ago, rori0711 said:

sorry, but which one is this? can you post a picture or video?

Sorry I don't know how to post pic

It's from d bts of scene in which Jin Woo take her to Su-jin house wen Su-jin got sick bcoz of Cha's death when they were taking taxi outside Hee-ju store

I hope it helps

• Like 4

5 hours ago, sandhya05 said:

Have you guys seen d kiss scene bts I nvr seen HB like dis he love to playing around her n Shin-hye shy smile uff

I'm not breathing lack of oxygen here. I will go now and see all the bts of hb right now. 

One thing for sure, both of them are very very comfy with each other.. 

Loss of words

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I'm not breathing lack of oxygen here. I will go now and see all the bts of hb right now. 

One thing for sure, both of them are very very comfy with each other.. 

Loss of words

No doubt about they r so so comfortable with each other n its their offscreen chemistry which make their onscreen chemistry so real n convincing

Whenever I see dere scenes it's like I m watching a real couple

• Like 6

Jinwoo & Heejoo's unexpected but gratifying 2nd Kiss 

14-5.gif?type=w966

Bts

Dw2LuMKXgAAqI17.jpg

translation by JojoCx3 over at MoA thread. 

My translation might be wrong, cuz I'm not that good in Korean, but I tried?!

BTS (Phone conversation):

HB: If you look at the script on the phone .. like this (small)

SH: No, if you turn to the side like this, you can read it.

HB: urgh, annoying.

SH: Elderly .. Ahjussi-ya, ahjussi

HB: Ahjussi (in a surprised way)

HB: Do you like looking at it (the script) on books,  or the iPad? 

SH: Books.

HB: Right. (then idk what he said, can't hear him well, but heard "I'm like this (event)????" )

SH: Your eyes hurt.

BTS (Kiss scene at the end)

HB: Jinwoo is in a hurry.

SH: oh? 

HB: Jinwoo seemed to be in a hurry, for the lips, all, forced to eat it all away? (I think he means Jinwoo was hungry for the lips? lol)

SH: Lips line disappearing.

HB I told you Jinwoo is in a bit of a hurry.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3