I know you're there.
Even if you want to hide more
Your heart trembles
I knew the first time I met you.
Somewhere you look like me
you make me fly
you make me high
Fly high in the sky
I want to give you a star that resembles you.
Come to me
woo woo love you
woo woo love you
woo I wanna give you a star like you
Please stay with me
Hello
Look at me here.
The world I live in
Only you are breathing
The moment you saw your fate
I could see it at a glance.
you make me fly
you make me high
Fly high in the sky
you make me smile
you make me laugh
Fly high in the sky
I want to laugh every day with you
please stay with me
Now tell me.
Baby you love me too
Baby Now hold my hand
Kiss me Hold me tight
The Secret That Only You Make Me Smile
you make me fly
you make me high
Fly high in the sky
you make me smile
you make me laugh
Fly high in the sky
I want to laugh every day with you
please stay with me

It is Tae Joo`s song. :P

"I want to give you a star that resembles you."

"I want to laugh every day with you."

"Now tell me.
Baby you love me too
Baby Now hold my hand
Kiss me Hold me tight."

Oh, yeah... we all know as well that she likes him too. We should sing along with him:

Hold his hand, kiss him and hold his tight... la la la la  :D

Spoiler

KBS drama 'My beautiful daughter in the world' OST part 2
My sister's new song [Hello] was released today! ❤️
You can listen to music on all music sites. Your comments and hearts
It is a great power for musicians like us!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say I am dying from suspense. I know it won't happen till after ep 20 and if we're lucky it will be official before ep 25. 

However am just dying anticipating the confession and actual dating. HTJ has got guts I'd say. I am still reeling from ep 9 ending. So manly yet so scary he confessed so early. 

The writer is diabolical. A needy CEO. Then his love even though they haven't started. You and I all know that memorial house scene neediness in his house? I wouldn't sympathized with her then.

I came here just after I watched LIVE.

Let`s see...

Miri and Tae Joo`s relationship took a huge step in this episode. I don`t understood the conversation but I loved every minute of it. They were a little melo and it was so sweet. They even drink and thought about their situation at the same time in their appartement. The background music was spot on.

Tae Joo said once again what was in his mind/ heart. Good for him. I think she tried to clear the air between them (it is my interpretation as I dont know what they said to each other). They started with a drink and they had dinner. She wanted to call her "sunbaenim"? And he smiling called her that. :lol: i can`t wait to watch with subtitles.

They watched each other from afar at work. They were in the same elavator with other people but we could sense the tension.  They walked together after dinner among the blooming trees, she stumbled in the most common kdrama fashion, he caugh her and they looked in each other`s eyes for a couple of seconds. 

I don`t know what Tae Joo talked with his father but I don`t think he liked what he said.

And Mi ri came to the golf club where In sook and other executives were. In Sook will want to make her life harder in the company.

I loved the scene between Mi ri and Mi sun. Mi sun was upset after a huge fight with her mother. I don`t know why they Sun ja was so mad at Mi sun. Mi Ri told her sister about working with her real mom. I think she tried to say that everything is alright but she got emotional. Mi Sun watched her with compasion.

I loved the scene with Mi Hye and Jae Bum. I was sad watching Mi Hye cleaning her room of all her books. I loved when she was lying on the bench and Jae Bum protected her from the sun. She decided to give up her dream and a few tears came out.  Jae Bum is a sweet Winnie the Pooh. I hope his heart won`t be so heartbroken in the end of this drama. 

Jin Soo is like a baby. Mis mother is still spoilling him. Mi sun took his toys and he was desperate. Mi Ok yelled at Mi sun and she said that she will take care of Da Bin from now on.

In the next episode, Mi ri is presenting Tae Joo to her mother and uncle. :D

The nature was perfect for their walk...

That strumble and catch was classic but I was the only one who expected a piggyback too? :w00t: Next time!

Does anyone recognize the song?

The preview

The kids being the kids. :w00t:

And Sun ja is meeting Tae Joo!!!!

I just realised that I won`t see the next two episodes. I am going out of the country for a week. Well, four long episodes to see the next time. I hope for more cute/good scenes.

29 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@larus, hope you have a great trip out of the country!

Thanks. I am going to Polermo, Italy. I`m coming back in no time. A week passes quickly.

29 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Interesting reaction that TJ has to meeting SJ and YD. Is he surprised that he's meeting MR's family, or does he recognize them from somewhere? 

I think Tae Joo was surprised that Mi ri brought him to her family. They might not be officially dating but for Mi Ri to bring his there is a good sign that her walls are removed one by one. She knows that her mother knows about a certain man... to bring him there to meet him is great. 

Maybe they were in the neighborhood and they wanted to eat.

I am glad that Sun ja will meet Tae Joo. She will like him. 

Thank You very much for the translation!

24 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I have to say that I'm a bit torn on this love triangle line. JB is the sweet, caring one that MH obviously doesn't respect or like as anything other than an underling, perhaps. However, I find myself wanting JB to be happy more than I care about MH or WJ. And actually, I find MH and WJ a bit boring. But totally agree with your assessment that JB is a Winnie the Pooh.

I am torn too. I know that Mi Hye doesn`t treat Jae Bum well but I like some of their scenes, their familiarity with each other. He is such a good friend. Maybe Jae Bum will let her go and decided to remain a friend but I still have a tiny hope that she will choose him. I want him to be happy. :D I did not give him  the nickname. I think it was said in the drama. 

About  Woo Jin... He is a little isolated there at the publising house but I want to know more about him. Maybe he will remain a mentor for Mi hye or maybe they will fall in love. He will go to Sun ja`s restaurant. That`s a start. I will see if their story will win my heart in the end.

Sun ja`s  new employee

Love MR and TJ in every scene tonight. Why do I feel their scenes are too short. I want moreeee :)

I hope MH will end up with JB. I don't care about WJ. I find him boring. 

I dislike MS's husband, I can't stand him and his mom. I fast forward most of their scenes. 

Oh dear, i am addicted. Woke up early and decided to watch the raw episode.

I am not even going to talk about MS. As I skipped so much I don't even know what happened in ep 9. So why did the husband fall out with the MIL this time? Or what is she doing?

The writer has 2 things boiling in the plot for MR and TJ. On one hand their relationship is progressing slowly and steadily. She acquired a boyfriend right? Lol. I just laughed. I mean, if I was TJ no matter what she said I would take it as encouragement when she still didn't stop contact. And went from Bujang-nim to sunbae. I laughed when I heard her reasons as it was so lame.

She does show a lot of emotions in front of him doesn't she? She is really soft and sweet. You can see why TJ is falling for her.

And darn, so caught up that I didn't notice the switch to banmal until this episode when he called her out on it. When did it happen? All these are signs right in a Kdrama. Since he dropped it in ep 9.

And he is pretty rock steady isn't it? I didn't expect him to stand by his words when drunk. Then still go on and pushed her boundaries. He didn't even avoid her gaze/ looks.

The writer is plotting something big darn it. I hate all the anticipation. I know its coming. You can always see it coming with a chaebol plot.

The CEO is going into full on battle. I am unsure how I feel about her tactics. She shifted it from the Executive meeting where she is the newbie. To her home ground the social battlefield. I definitely don't like her belittling MR not playing golf then dismissing her so publicly. You can see how the writer is building how she fights.

Then this is the 2nd or 3rd reference I have caught from the Chairman. Talking about getting involved with a woman within the company. Then his comments about women. 

That's how the plot is going to go isn't it?

There are 2 ways it would go.

1. Build up relationship till ep 20 with mutual confession. Then 4 ep of good dating then BAM. Discovery or he is promoted and outed. Then 10-15 ep of break up separation. Then back together probably from ep 36 to 42. Then maybe, depending on how dirty the office fighting gets; a wedding or not by ep 46.

However I don't see this as a drama where she marries in early and then suffer. You know how sometimes the guy leaves his family, they marry and then get blocked from working by his family?

I only hope the writer is not going to drag MR through the wringer for this drama. Sometimes writers go overboard when the ratings are high.

I don't even know how the writer is going to fit in the MR is IS daughter plot. Especially with what's going on? Plus fit in the reconciliation with SJ and IS.

Does my head in. So going back to rewatching TJ totally looking at MR. I don't know this actor but gee, he can really emote. And obviously KSY can as well. They do have good chemistry together.

And oh yeah JB has a good vibe about him. What's his name publisher still doesn't have any moment or chemistry moment with MH. Although I don't actually want her to have TWO choices.

That is sucky man. When MR is going to be mired in abandonment trauma, work sabotaging, hidden family connections with her boyfriend, a Marketing senior manager involved with a new intern ( even though he's the incoming company heir ), then her SJ family relations, plus her career vs marriage.

Geez. Guess I can think at 4am.

1 hour ago, AshleyL said:

I hope MH will end up with JB. I don't care about WJ. I find him boring. 

Sorry  to cut your post who will she choose between the slim guy or the fat guy, frankly I'm afraid that the writers put her with the slim guy

One additional  comment. It is really bad that DB heard her parents arguing  in front of her. Then her gramdmother telling off her mother. And how  her mother  talked  bad about  her father. 

So many  parenting  wrongs in that one scene. I cringed  listening  to it.

I just watched ep 10  and my heart just went through a rollercoaster!!  Firstly: Not going to bother talking about MH and her terrible acting- although she's toned down a lot this episode. I just feel sorry for JB. He's too sweet to MH who doesn't deserve it to be honest. Also a dishonorable mention to MS and her irritating husband and mother in law...like just grow up already. Like mother like son. They should both be put into a small wooden boat with a hole and pushed out into shark infested waters. Urgh...

Spoiler

MR and TJ's LOVE SPAT WAS SO DAMN ADORABLE! Loved how during their little love spat, TJ still asked fake mom to understand MR. He seriously can't stop thinking about her- that's what it looks like anyway.

Also liked that the writers are showing the softer side of MR and her cutesy interactions with TJ. Nice that she approached him first when he was drinking. Nice that they showed how she was comfortable enough to "eat like a horse" in front of him. Super duper loved their slow walk with all the blossoms. They had a lovely conversation with each other and shared some of their inner feelings....and my heart skipped a beat when he gripped her tighter after she tripped. Such a classic kdrama moment but i couldn't get enough. Shows some good relationship progression. URGH I LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH!

They really made the CEO into such an unsavory character! Doing that with the golf game was so deplorable! Like she can't handle constructive criticism and realistic advice from MR who is a general manager and now she's taking it out on her. TJ needs to teach MR golf!! So that they can progress with their love and have some cute richard simmons babies (in the show of course). I hope TJ got to see the whole conversation that his stupid beloved fake mom had when she was verbal bashing MR. That'll make him slowly change his mind about fake mom after he's seen her bullying the woman he's slowing falling in love with.

ANOTHER WEEK OF TORTURE AS I WAIT FOR MORE CUTE MR AND TJ moments...HOWEVER WILL I SURVIVE?? I honestly came to this thread expecting to be an observer but i can't help it...this drama has turned me into some sort of obsessive compulsive fan girl! Also i really need to get a hang of these "spoiler" reveal edits...i'm a noob

TJ drunken confession is just too adorable and cute. I love the reaction of KSY. Both acting are so in syn. I just love a drama when both actors are on same level of acting. I love how MR gave TJ the death look "Just wait till tomorrow how I will deal with you." :lol: TJ with his puppy look and so pouty. Gosh ...He sure makes darn cute pouting. How can MR stay upset with him for long when he pouts like an adorable boy.

Ratings For Kim So Yeon’s Drama “Mother Of Mine” Soar To All-Time High

by E. Cha
c11aa38ebc084d2bb6b95831f751b304.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” has broken its own personal viewership record once again!

The weekend drama’s ratings have been rising steadily since its premiere last month, and on April 7, the show managed to surpass the 30 percent mark after just six broadcasts.

On April 21, “Mother of Mine” achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 26.3 percent during its first half and 32.1 percent during its second.

Spoiler

On the latest episode of the drama, the conflict between Kang Mi Ri (played by Kim So Yeon) and Jeon In Sook (played by Choi Myung Gil) continued to escalate. Meanwhile, Ha Mi Ok (played by Park Jung Soo) declared that she would raise her granddaughter herself.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319226wpp/ratings-for-kim-so-yeons-drama-mother-of-mine-soar-to-all-time-high

16 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Then this is the 2nd or 3rd reference I have caught from the Chairman. Talking about getting involved with a woman within the company. Then his comments about women. 

Yeah. his father warned him to be carefully with women especially when they know about his status and this time he pointed exactly to not be involved with a woman in the company. It foreshadows the problem for Mi ri and Tae Joo when their relationship will be known. If Chairman Han knows that Mi Ri is In Sook`s biological daughter, he won`t say anything for now. He knows that even being a secret, Mi Ri won`t be happy that In Sook raised Tae Joo.

I wonder about the conversation between In sook and the Chairman from the preview.

IS: How long do you plan to leave Tae Joo by Vice President Kang.
Chairman: Well then, you should have tried to stop it right from the beginning!

She is asking how long Tae Joo will work with Mi Ri but I wonder if she will sugest that they are getting close. She definetly sensed that Tae Joo cares about her. We`ll see the next episode. The preview can be misleading. I don`t want In Sook or the Chairman to interfere already in their building relationship.

16 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

The CEO is going into full on battle. I am unsure how I feel about her tactics. She shifted it from the Executive meeting where she is the newbie. To her home ground the social battlefield. I definitely don't like her belittling MR not playing golf then dismissing her so publicly. You can see how the writer is building how she fights.

I don`t like how In Sook is trying to humiliate Mi ri in front of the other executives because she doesn`t golf. I understand she is hurt in her pride because what did Mi ri was a real blow to her. I saw that Mi Ri has to carry her shopping bags? In Sook wants to show who is in charge.

I like the scene where Mi Ri talked with Tae Joo about that impulsive moment where she rebelled against In Sook.

Tae Joo is starting to know MiRi very well and he will witness how she is doing her job properly in spite of In Sook. She willget close even more.

Kdrama fashion

Spoiler

The scene I find the most interesting this time is when MR said, if needed she will give up everything. She might be referencing to her biological mother but it could also foreshadow how she makes important decisions later on in the drama. 

For example, if the day comes when she gets fired or her resignation is the best way to resolve conflict. I think she might choose that route. Though TJ would likely be the one following her and finding her back. 

I also love the scene between MS and MR. We learn that SJ's husband died and that's why she had to raise her 3 daughters by herself. And MR's biological father also died and that's why IS remarried. (the scene where MR compared IS to SJ. And how unfortunate she feels that she carries IS's blood, the one who remarried and abandoned her daughter, instead of SJ who suffered through it raising 3 kids alone) Perhaps... SJ's first husband (MR's biological dad) and SJ's husband were good friends? or business pals? And both died from an unfortunate event? This is a pretty wild guess. 

I wonder what TJ would do having heard from his father that a romance is strongly prohibited because he is of a difference class. Would TJ try to not like MR a bit? or would he continue his own way and progress his relationship with MR. (he's been mostly just doing what he thinks is best for most of the show so far, not afraid to show his true feelings) but his father is very powerful and we haven't seen the side of him where it shows he's ready to take over yet. He sounds like someone who would want to protect the people that means a lot to him, this means IS and MR. But will he actually have the power to do that? It's still a big question mark. 

32 minutes ago, bananacad said:

The scene I find the most interesting this time is when MR said, if needed she will give up everything. She might be referencing to her biological mother but it could also foreshadow how she makes important decisions later on in the drama. 

For example, if the day comes when she gets fired or her resignation is the best way to resolve conflict. I think she might choose that route. Though TJ would likely be the one following her and finding her back. 

I also love the scene between MS and MR. We learn that SJ's husband died and that's why she had to raise her 3 daughters by herself. And MR's biological father also died and that's why IS remarried. (the scene where MR compared IS to SJ. And how unfortunate she feels that she carries IS's blood, the one who remarried and abandoned her daughter, instead of SJ who suffered through it raising 3 kids alone) Perhaps... SJ's first husband (MR's biological dad) and SJ's husband were good friends? or business pals? And both died from an unfortunate event? This is a pretty wild guess. 

I wonder what TJ would do having heard from his father that a romance is strongly prohibited because he is of a difference class. Would TJ try to not like MR a bit? or would he continue his own way and progress his relationship with MR. (he's been mostly just doing what he thinks is best for most of the show so far, not afraid to show his true feelings) but his father is very powerful and we haven't seen the side of him where it shows he's ready to take over yet. He sounds like someone who would want to protect the people that means a lot to him, this means IS and MR. But will he actually have the power to do that? It's still a big question mark. 

I too have been curious about what TJ would do about his father's take on office romance. I feel like he won't be able to control his feelings...just because from what we've seen so far, he's gone out of his way to continue interactions with MR. He can't help it i suppose because he's intrigued by MR. I think the writer's trying to develop a strong relationship between MR and TJ- showing them having fights at an early stage and talking about it. Always a sign of a good relationship is when the couple has disagreements and talks it out to work things through. It's nice that MR and TJ can do that....especially when they talk about why they're angry with one another and MR apologizing to TJ after realizing she upset him. I'm hoping that TJ becomes more self assured and authoritative when he finally takes over the company. I wonder if the drama would show TJ taking over the company and MR feeling betrayed at his identity and then distancing herself from him (breaking things off) but then we see TJ work harder to win her over despite being her boss this time. I'd like to see him fight for his love to be honest :) 

i like the scene where MS and MR confide to one another.. its like, MR was supposed to be helping MS reconcile with SJ and ended up, MS being concerned about IS in the same company as MR.. the sisterhood bond is so touching.. :tears: much better than MR and MH in the karaoke scene although, i must admit my dislike for MH lessened a teeny bit.. :rolleyes: sigh.. when people are in heaty quarrels they lost their minds to think and blurt hurtful words, when MS shouted to SJ that she din ask for her mom to be a widow i almost wanted to jump into the tv screen and slap her face! like how the heck dare speak to your mother like this!! :triumph:

there is really a lot of backgrounds revealed in this episode which clears out a lot of questions and doubts.

TJ is worried since IS said that she will find the chance to remove MR from her position to punish her.. haha, i must say.. women bear lots more grudges than men :lol: i think the plot in the earlier page of the synopsis could be true, MR might get replaced by TJ.. there is going to be a lot of betrayal and hatred building up, and hopefully some nice closure not too late at the end of the whole drama..

oh, i like JB hahaha i think he is like BFF but being friendzoned. perfect guy buddy but none in the romantic way :P

Archived