Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

I love the teaser! yup very high quality very good. I damnn excited.

I'm already waiting.. drooling. Haven't done so since Kim Moo Yeol's My Beautiful Bride. I was in awe of him physically and acting wise plus story was  excellent.  This drama.. and the action scenes very Bourne Identity....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, choco milo said:

Highlight teaser. 

I get more excited for this drama as time passes. The teaser looks really high quality.

Thank you for the teaser. I can see their chemistry already. Love the action scenes in this drama. I’m so excited and looking forward to it

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, jongski said:

I'm already waiting.. drooling. Haven't done so since Kim Moo Yeol's My Beautiful Bride. I was in awe of him physically and acting wise plus story was  excellent.  This drama.. and the action scenes very Bourne Identity....

Out of all the Korean shows I've seen My Beautiful Bride has had the best fight scenes - severely helped by having a main actor that actually looked the part physically. Too often the leads in shows like this have some idol or someone like Lee Min Ho as the lead who have clearly never lifted a weight before.

This actor looks like he's actually a bit built - hoping the fight scenes don't let me down and are at least on the level of My Beautiful Bride.

Can't wait for this one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, anony12345 said:

Out of all the Korean shows I've seen My Beautiful Bride has had the best fight scenes - severely helped by having a main actor that actually looked the part physically.

ahhh. Thank you for the nudge...  I have had that on my watch list. for a long time. 
Need to move it up...

• Like 2

I really like Jang Ki Yong's acting skills. Huge fan of Come And Hug Me. Can anyone tell me if his character is a good or bad guy in this series? It's hard to tell from the promos. I'm assuming he is both good/bad. Just wondering because I prefer happy endings in dramas! And this one is definitely not clear in terms of what type of ending can be expected...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

I really like Jang Ki Yong's acting skills. Huge fan of Come And Hug Me. Can anyone tell me if his character is a good or bad guy in this series? It's hard to tell from the promos. I'm assuming he is both good/bad. Just wondering because I prefer happy endings in dramas! And this one is definitely not clear in terms of what type of ending can be expected...

I think he was abandoned as a child and was trained to kill at a young age and grows up to be a hitman.  Supposedly he takes revenge on those who made him who he is?  Not positive but he hides under the guise of a veterinarian.  Again not sure if he wants to be normal or just trying to hide his identity.  We shall find out.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Thanks! I will give this series a try because he is a very talented actor. I'm unfamiliar with the actress, though. So it should be interesting. 

Nana first drama is the Korean version of The Good Wife.. and she's good.  She's got strong vibes personality. This will only be her second drama.  She was supposed to be with Park Hae Jin for tha Four Men  drama but she left.. we all know the sad plight that one. She's in Swindlers too.  That's the only thing I know of her.

• Like 3

Jang Ki Young will be very good in this. His fights scenes are going to be legit - having seen him  play a cop in Come & Hug Me , he was awesome in the action scenes. What I love most is this intensity that comes from his stares and glares.

We have a lot to look forward to ....:yum:

giphy.gif 

• Like 5
  • Love 2