[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Saturday, 7 August 2021)

It has been a year since  "Go Ahead"  was broadcast.  However, there is good news.  This drama will be broadcast on China's CCTV-8 "Hit Theatre"  again on 8 August 2021 -  Tomorrow !!

In China, only Highly Acclaimed Dramas get this Privilege.  It shows that "Go Ahead" has become a domestically produced Boutique Drama.

Just to refresh everyone's memory, in the same year i.e. 2020:

a)  "Go Ahead" won the honour of 2020 Sina Weibo Night's  Weibo Hot Play of the Year.

b) Introduced by Japan's WOW channel and aired during prime time.

My Say: 

However much some viewers like to find fault with  Song Wei Long's performance,  let us face it.   It is only the protagonist's acting skills and accurate interpretation of the role that can present a perfect piece of work to the Audience.  Nothing else.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 8 August 2021)

Sorry everybody.  I don't think "A League Of Nobleman" will premiere as scheduled.  Neither will "Immortality".  Both projects are from Ten Cents.

The moment the Kris Wu's thing erupted, I know this will happen.  Because KW's project is closely related to Ten Cents.  Everything within Ten Cents is in disarray now.  They will have to wait till this Storm calms down before they can go ahead with their plans.

I'll keep you all updated.  Who knows.  Miracles do happen.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 12 August 2021)

Song Wei Long: New Commercial For Emporio Armani

He is wearing Autumn and Winter Fashion to intepret Emporio Armani New 2021 Autumn and Winter Men's Watch series: Handsome Gentleman Style. Very suitable.

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6ItvjhR

Song Wei Long looks so charming in these photos

Spoiler

• Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 15 August 2021)

Click To Watch:

Song Wei Long disguised as a "Durian" - a Tropical Fruit (in "The Irresistibles S-2"). He sure is learning fast from the Seniors. Remember the seniors disguising themselves in Ep 1.  SWL's Team cannot find them & was defeated.  So the SWL's Team is learning fast.

http://t.cn/A6IinrUo

t01bfc901edb947248f.webp

• LOL 2

(Posted on: Monday, 16 August 2021)

Just a side info.  

Jimmy Liao's classic "The Starry Starry Night" won the 2021 French Children's Book Authoritative Award.

In case you all are :crazymad:, let me refresh all your memories.

"The Starry, Starry Night" was the book which Ling Xiao (Song Wei Long) from "Go Ahead" likes to read before he sleeps.

• Like 3

(Posted on: Tuesday, 17 August 2021)

Hi Everybody!

I'm sure you all know what is the Current Scandal in the Chinese Entertainment World.

a) First we have Kris Wu. 

b) And now ZZH.  Because ZZH is from a BL Drama.  I'm pretty sure no TV Company would want to broadcast a BL or Near-BL Drama now.

We will have to wait for a while before we can watch "A League Of Nobleman".  In my opinion, we surely have to wait till 2022.

:cries3:

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 19 August 2021)

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6ISrMBu

Wed, 18 Aug 2021: Song Wei Long in the Airport.

Flying from Kunming (where he is shooting "The Irresistibles S.2),

Back To Chongqing to resume filming "Bionic". He is working very hard.

Seldom do we see Song Wei Long in a colourful shirt like this :lol:

Spoiler

Just saw this "old pix" of Song Wei Long. One of my favourites. So I couldn't resist posting it here again. Look at his "sharp nose".
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F0818%2Fbb359d1ej00qy0upi001uc000u00119m.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:45 AM, hush puppy said:

Thank you.  Look like he is happy.

On 8/17/2021 at 1:02 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Tuesday, 17 August 2021)

Hi Everybody!

I'm sure you all know what is the Current Scandal in the Chinese Entertainment World.

a) First we have Kris Wu. 

b) And now ZZH.  Because ZZH is from a BL Drama.  I'm pretty sure no TV Company would want to broadcast a BL or Near-BL Drama now.

We will have to wait for a while before we can watch "A League Of Nobleman".  In my opinion, we surely have to wait till 2022.

:cries3:

This is just too bad.  So nothing in 2021...then

On 8/15/2021 at 9:19 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 15 August 2021)

Click To Watch:

Song Wei Long disguised as a "Durian" - a Tropical Fruit (in "The Irresistibles S-2"). He sure is learning fast from the Seniors. Remember the seniors disguising themselves in Ep 1.  SWL's Team cannot find them & was defeated.

http://t.cn/A6IinrUo

Cr : to the owner #宋威龙 #songweilong #송위룡

Hide contents

Thanks for keeping this tread going.  Really appreciate the latest news...

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@OAZ A Big Welcome to you!  

Thank you.  It is not easy constantly searching for the Latest News, Videos and Photos for this Thread. Especially when most sites now like to "Lock Up" their videos and photos. And Soompi's software is not so good after it's "Upgrade" on 15 Oct 2020.  

But I feel very gratified when Song Wei Long's Fans - like yourself, drop by to say how much they enjoy this Thread. 

We look forward to more interactions from you dear.

:fullofhearts:

3 hours ago, OAZ said:

Thank you.  Look like he is happy.

This is just too bad.  So nothing in 2021...then

Thanks for keeping this tread going.  Really appreciate the latest news...

@OAZ  Yes.  Song Wei Long certainly looks so much Happier And Energetic after  "Super Glue" has stopped terrorising him.

As for "A League Of Nobleman", let's not give up Hope.  Things can change very fast.  So let's keep our Fingers Crossed.

• Like 2

Ep 5 of "The Irresistibles S.2" was recorded in Kunming 

First stop

The beauty of Yunnan culture

Explore the ancient Dian city with your brothers

"Bullish Brother" airborne in Kunming, colorful Yunnan•Happy World (photo courtesy)

Spoiler

"Bullish Brother" airborne in Kunming, colorful Yunnan•Happy World (photo courtesy)

Second stop

The beauty of national customs. Houhai of Kunming Sunac Dianchi.  A 1.6-kilometer ethnic town, with a Sea World and a Snow World

The brothers are playing hide-and-seek here.

Third stop

The beauty of city enthusiasm, the commercial street south of the first city, south of Kunming.

After their defeat, Song Wei Long's Team has to do an environmental dance in the rain. The "Pink Board" says: "The Younger Brothers' Team Lost".

"Bullish Brother" airborne in Kunming to start immersive recording in the rain (photo by Long Yudan)

• Like 3

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6Io9mnq  (18 Aug 2021: Back To The Filming Site for "Bionic")

http://t.cn/A6ISg8Ik  (18 Aug 2021: Arriving At  Jiangbei Airport, Chongqing)

http://t.cn/A6IK2TPM  

(18 Aug 2021: Arriving At Jiangbei Airport, Chongqing.  He is so "friendly" to his Fans.  Exchange conversations with them; Sign Autograph for them; Accepted their Letters; Wave goodbye to them. Lovely!:P

His fans said he was "darker" because of the blazing "Sun" in Kunming, Yunan. Hopes he'll get back his orginal "Fair Complexion soonest possible)

Song Wei Long Back at Chongqing to resume filming

"Bionic".

Note: 20 Aug 2021: Edited to add in 2 more Video Clips. 

• Like 3

On 8/19/2021 at 11:00 AM, hush puppy said:

@OAZ A Big Welcome to you!  

Thank you.  It is not easy constantly searching for the Latest News, Videos and Photos for this Thread. Especially when most sites now like to "Lock Up" their videos and photos. And Soompi's software is not so good after it's "Upgrade" on 15 Oct 2020.  

But I feel very gratified when Song Wei Long's Fans - like yourself, drop by to say how much they enjoy this Thread. 

We look forward to more interactions from you dear.

:fullofhearts:

@OAZ  Yes.  Song Wei Long certainly looks so much Happier And Energetic after  "Super Glue" has stopped terrorising him.

As for "A League Of Nobleman", let's not give up Hope.  Things can change very fast.  So let's keep our Fingers Crossed.

Super Glue?  Is there a confirmation on this news?  I need him to stay healthy and hopefully smile more...

On 8/19/2021 at 9:45 AM, hush puppy said:

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6ISrMBu

Wed, 18 Aug 2021: Song Wei Long in the Airport.

Flying from Kunming (where he is shooting "The Irresistibles S.2),

Back To Chongqing to resume filming "Bionic". He is working very hard.

Seldom do we see Song Wei Long in a colourful shirt like this :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Just saw this "old pix" of Song Wei Long. One of my favourites. So I couldn't resist posting it here again. Look at his "sharp nose".

He should be wearing jacket...finally saw the  hoodie...it's cold and he is traveling back and forward.  What a crazy schedule!  

On 8/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, hush puppy said:

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6Io9mnq

Song Wei Long Back at Chongqing to resume filming

"Bionic".

What kind of drama is this?  

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2