[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Wednesday, 16 June 2021)

1)  It is strange how all the social media is now reporting that Song Wei Long and "Super Glue" has broken up.  How can they break up?  When they were Never a couple in the first place? What a joke!

:crazymad:

That's how news are - just a guessing game. So read them with a pinch of salt.

2) I know Everybody is very concerned.  Why no new project from Song Wei Long:

- Truth is,  He has taken a Big Risk and is Not renewing his contract with Yu Zheng (Huanyu Company). 

- But have to wait till the Expiry.  Because things are not that simple in the Chinese entertainment world. Especially with Yu Zheng.   If you leave Yu Zheng before Expiry, you have to Compensate him with a very large sum of money.  

When Actor Chen Xiao left Huanyu, Yu Zheng's company, he has to use his entire remuneration from "Dugu Queen" to pay YZ off.  That was about 30 Million yuan.

- Since Song Wei Long is leaving, naturally YZ "Freezes" his publicity machinery and projects.  Why waste money and resources for someone who is leaving right?

So ALL Genuine Fans of Song Wei Long, Be Patient.  This is a trying time for him.

3) With no "Super Glue" to bother him, he is concentrating on his Career.  A lot of other girls are after him.  Not easy.

But I still wish he could give an Interview to explain that he has never chase after girls so that people will Stop having this Negative, Love-Brain impression of him.

From his last Text-Interview, you can see he is attending classes to improve himself. He cares for his Fans and Career and wants to do a better job 

I wish he has done this earlier.  But again, in his last Text-Interview, he was also asking himself why he never thought of this before.  Wasted so much time.  I guess this is part of growing-up.  We all go through that ourselves.  

And especially when he has no parental guidance.  His parents are simple country-folks.  Even if they care for him, they are not capable of guiding him.  

So.  Let's continue to support him

P/S Dear @jcwsgal,   I hope you sleep better, now that you know this.:w00t:

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 17 June 2021)

Song Wei Long : Taking An Evening Flight

Hangzhou to Beijing. Another trip  on 16 June 2021

(I thought these are old news, since he last flew back to Hangzhou on 13 June 2021 only.  He sure is very hardworking now)

http://t.cn/A6VFte1R

http://t.cn/A6VFU2Jl

Spoiler

• Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 17 June 2021)

Click To Watch:

Song Wei Long arriving in Beijing - 16 June 2021

http://t.cn/A6VFaT8x

Please read the except below. It is in conjunction with this Video Clip.  Written by one of Song Wei Long's fans who were there to pick him up on the evening of 16 June 2021:

Record today's pick-up. The whole video has not been cut. Because I don't know where to cut it.  Be sure to watch till the end.  The last sentence is not my voice. But it speaks everyone's heart. Suddenly it feels like it was god who ended this sentence.  Long Ge's new assistant accidentally put the fan's letter on the ground.  When his assistant went to put his luggage in the trunk, the car almost drove off without him.

It was raining heavily in Beijing today. Many flights to Hangzhou were delayed.  I thought it might not be possible to pick Song Wei Long up.  But I didn't expect it to go so smoothly.  But I still came in the heavy rain.

When this handsome man with "lampshade" (meaning his fisherman hat) appeared at the airport gate,  I ran forward and gave him something. He thought it was a gift bought with money and said he was embarrassed. He waved his hand and did not accept it.

I gave it to the assistant again. But brother Long turned around and shook his head at the assistant - meaning not to accept it.  

I was a little anxious and quickly explained that this is not a gift that was bought with money. These are photographs of the beautiful, starry sky and some commemorative sceneries taken during our trip to the Charity Forest in the Tengger Desert on 1st of May. I developed the photos myself, in order to welcome the Hada that we gave to everyone at that time.  

The Million Forest Public Welfare Base hopes to leave a memorial for him - to feel the beauty of nature at that time.  

When Long Long heard this, he suddenly turned his head and nodded to his assistant, saying to accept it.  I finally breathed a sigh of relief in my heart.  it is too difficult to spend money for him.

Brother Long is a really principled person.  He happily accepted the Letters sent to him by Fans.  But other things - if he thinks it is a gift; that you have spent money to buy, he usually refuses.  I have been with you for a long time today.  No regrets.  I can take my college exam with peace of mind on Saturday.

:loolz:  The car almost drove off without his Assistant !!

• Love 2

(Posted on: Friday, 18 June 2021)

Song Wei Long : A Full Version of the Live Broadcast of "The Origins Brand" on 17 June 2021.

- You can see that he is more cheerful now. More talkative. As if a heavy weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

- @Schinza I remember last year - Nov, Dec 2020, you used to comment that SWL looks so sad.  So you know the reason now. 

Fans' Comments on this Clip

I'm so happy to see Song Wei Long's appearance, and Longlong is in very good condition and still looks superb.
I am so happy to see the latest live broadcast of Wei Long. The complexion looks very good. You must always be safe and healthy, and be happy 
younger brother. very cute. Let's relax
Handsome & gorgeous SWL
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 20 June 2021)

Song Wei Long : Sharing with you all a Video Clip on Dalian, Liaoning Province.  Song Wei Long's hometown. Also called "The Venice Of The East".  Very few people are aware. Dalian is an extremely modern, picturesque and thriving metropolis.

Did you all enjoy the Trip ? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 21 June 2021)

Song Wei Long: What a Lovely Boy he is !

Remember on 8 May 2021 (Page 53)  I made the post below:

8 May 2021: One of the participants is Wuxin, a TV Host-cum-actress. When she was asked "to guess" who her mother's Favourite Actor is, she nervously answered: "Song Wei Long".

She got it Right. Her mother gave her the Thumbs Up! :lol:

Click the Link Below:

To see Song Wei Long wishing Wuxin's mother "Happy Birthday".  It pays to be his Fan.  Wuxin's mother was obviously delighted.

http://t.cn/A6fzvjjr

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 25 June 2021)

Song Wei Long : Arriving at the Beijing Airport

Click To Watch:

http://t.cn/A6fUs3bL

http://t.cn/A6f4GdoT

The way he is dressed, I think Song Wei Long does not want people to recognise him.  But with such a unique physique, it is impossible not to.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza   How are you?  Is the Covid-19 situation better?

When I'm not around you said you miss me.  Now I'm back, I hardly see you:lol:

@hush puppy :lol: sorry my dear.. I haven't been receiving emails from Soompi lately. I guess it stopped after a while. I may need to reset it again 

• Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 27 June 2021)

I know everybody is desperately waiting for some currents news on Song Wei Long.  But right now I can only say:

- He is working very hard on 2 Variety Shows: "The Irresistible Season 2" and "Perfect Summer 2".

- Two New Product Endorsements should be announced eventually.

- As for "A League Of Nobleman",  rumours have it that it will premiere Late August.

So let us wait and see............

• Like 1
  • Love 1