[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

On 7/15/2021 at 1:31 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Thursday, 15 July 2021)

@PPB  @srishti  I would recomend  Song Wei Long's Movie  "Love The Way You Are".   It  was his First Male Lead Role in  a movie.   He was only 17 years' old.  And it is a Comedy.  So both of you can have a good laugh.

Next will be "Untouchable Lovers".  His First Male Lead Role for a Drama. He was also 17years' old only.

And from there,  you can see how much he has grown or improve in his Acting.

Some Distinctive Pointers About Song Wei Long

1) A lot of Actors dare not use their Own Voice because their original voice don't have a nice Tone and of course their Poor Pronunciations and inability to emphasise the words correctly.  The one thing I like about Song Wei Long is he dares to use his own Voice in :

- "Love The Way You Are"

-  "Find Yourself"

- "Go Ahead"

I've since then been observing other more experienced and popular Actors.  And I notice they also have Flaws in their "Lines Deliveries".

2)  He never has to go for Auditions.  Producers and Directors come looking for him instead.

Does SWL use his own voice in Untouchable lovers?  I am on Episode 6 and can't even focus on the story line. SWL is way too handsome.  His acting is also good.  I don't know if this role should have been casted with older person than a 17 years old.  But I probably wouldn't watch it if it's not SWL.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Friday, 6 August 2021)

Song Wei Long always like to advise his Fans to:  "Work Hard;  Study Hard".

It may sounds like nagging and uncreative.   But in the light of what is currently happening in the Chinese Entertainment Industry,  I've come to appreciate his kindness and sincerity.

He is working hard for his living.  And he wishes the same for his Fans.

Does he work too hard that he didn't have time to eat?  Or does it because in China, they like their actor a bit skinny?

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 9:44 AM, OAZ said:

Does SWL use his own voice in Untouchable lovers?  I am on Episode 6 and can't even focus on the story line. SWL is way too handsome.  His acting is also good.  I don't know if this role should have been casted with older person than a 17 years old.  But I probably wouldn't watch it if it's not SWL.

Does he work too hard that he didn't have time to eat?  Or does it because in China, they like their actor a bit skinny?

They used "dubbed voice" in  "Untouchable Lovers".  It's true.  If the male lead is not Song Wei Long, I would not have watched it.  I never intended to watch.  But Song Wei Long in a flowing long hair and White Garb caught my attention.  I asked myself: "Who is this Actor? He is so Handsome". (The second part is not so good).

I mean "Untouchable Lovers" comes in 2 parts.  Yu Zheng plagiarised the story of the second part. So SWL's styling (hairstyle and costume) was changed as well.  But his actings remain good.

Song Wei Long is naturally "Slim".  He eats healthily.  But does not put on Weight easily.  But in the Second Half of 2020,  he lost a lot of Weight because of  "Super Glue".  He has since then regained it back.

Edited to add the 2nd paragraph.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 22 August 2021)

(Some current news on Song Wei Long's Hometown. His Family lives there.)

Heavy rainfall occurred in Liaoning. More than 20,000 people moved to avoid danger.

According to the Liaoning Provincial Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters, from 6 am on the 20th to 6 am on the 21st, a round of heavy rainfall occurred in Dandong, Anshan, Benxi, Dalian, Yingkou, Panjin and other places in Liaoning.

The maximum rainfall occurred in Xiuyan Manchu in Anshan City. Pianling Town, Autonomous County, reaching 241.2 mm. Affected by precipitation, rivers in Anshan and Dandong have been flooded. A total of 3 reservoirs in the province have exceeded their flood limits. At present, the water conservancy department is organizing flood discharge.

• Like 3

On 8/23/2021 at 5:18 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Monday, 23 August 2021)

"100 Asian Hearthrobs 2021"

- Look Out For "No. 48".  Our Song Wei Long is positioned at No. 48 !:wub:

(Over 100 Millions Votes were cast. From preliminaries to the final)

It's #1 for me :)

Edited by SC2019
  • Like 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 25 August 2021)

24 Aug 2021: Song Wei Long: Departing, Jiangbei Airport, Chongqing. He looks real "Tired" (but Young).  Travelling to-&-fro, filming "Bionic" and Variety Shows.  What to do.  He also has to make a living. (It tickles me that his New Drama is entitled "BIONIC".  He has to be a BIONIC MAN to be running around like this!)   :loolz:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 8/25/2021 at 7:18 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 25 August 2021)

24 Aug 2021: Song Wei Long: Departing, Jiangbei Airport, Chongqing. He looks real "Tired" (but Young).  Travelling to-&-fro, filming "Bionic" and Variety Shows.  What to do.  He also has to make a living. (It tickles me that his New Drama is entitled "BIONIC".  He has to be a BIONIC MAN to be running around like this!)   :loolz:

Hide contents

our Long Long looks so tired.  Poor guy!  Do you normally sleep in hotel in this business? He seems to fly around like crazy...these days.

Edited by SC2019
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 26 August 2021

#SongWeilong’s team shares behind the scenes snaps

Click To Watch:

Song Wei Long Arriving At Kunming Airport, Yunnan.  (The Clip Is A Bit Blur & Shaky. Because the Camera-Man's Hands Are Shaking :lol:. Obviously too excited to see Song Wei Long)

http://t.cn/A6IjYebz

With Text From The Camera-Man Of This Clip:

25-8-2021:  Recognised  Song Wei Long  at a glance tonight.  He is really handsome !!

I am a passerby.  As I get into my car, he is just behind me.  He is very easy to recognise because he is so handsome!

I saw him "up close".  He is really handsome.  More handsome than the shots taken of him from mobiles.  My hands tremble as I shoot this Clip

Really handsome!  Ah, ah, ah

My Say:

In other words, she means Song Wei Long looks better in Person. How he looks Onscreen does not do him Justice. These words from this Passerby-Fan makes me wish I could at least see Song Wei Long  in Person once. How about you all?

On 8/26/2021 at 2:35 AM, OAZ said:

our Long Long looks so tired.  Poor guy!  Do you normally sleep in hotel in this business? He seems to fly around like crazy...these days.

@OAZ  Yes.  As I've said.  He looks real tired.  "Darker" too:tears:.  Because he is basically out in the sun the whole day long when shooting these "Outdoor Themed Variety Shows".  But "Young" and "Happy".

Yes. When shooting for a drama or variety show, they stay in hotels.

Here. Watch An Old Clip:

To refresh our Memories

http://t.cn/A6IjEvmS

• Love 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 28 August 2021)

Song Wei Long's Schedule For September 2021:

01 Sept 2021: Commercial Shoots

08-11 Sep'21 : Shooting of Variety Show

16 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities and Magazine Shoots

19 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities and Magazine Shoots

20 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities

The Rest of the time are for Filming "BIONIC"

28 August 2021: Song Wei Long's Airport Photographs (He looks "sleepy" and "tired". Slow down a bit, Boy.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 29 August 2021)

Some side-informations for all of you.

Because of the various unsavoury scandals and incidents in the Chinese entertainment world in 2021, the authorities have taken measures to help clean it up.  The relevant departments issued the "Notice on Further Strengthening the Management of Chaos in the "Rice Circle"

10 major points are covered, and the content involved includes:

1) canceling the star artist list; (i.e. no more "Hot List", "Weibo List", etc.  So Stars' Ranking will really rely on the Rating e.g Douban Rating or Popularity of their works. It may not produce a Perfect List. But at least a more Realistic One).

2) optimizing and adjusting the ranking rules;

3) strictly controlling star brokerage companies;

4) regulating fan group accounts;

5) prohibiting mutual tearing information; (i.e. no more quarelling among fans of different camps)

6) cleaning up illegal group sections ;

7) Do not induce fans to consume; (Not having talent shows which requires fans to buy certain products or "Click-Vote" for their Favourites. Or Music Apps where you have to pay to listen)

8) strengthen the management of program settings;

9) strictly control the participation of minors;

10) standardise fund-raising behaviors that should be aided.

My Say: It is good that the government takes notice and really issue measures to protect everybody: the Artists, the Fans and the General Public. 

If there is anything you all wish to discuss, feel free to bring it up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 29 August 2021)

Some side-informations for all of you.

Because of the various unsavoury scandals and incidents in the Chinese entertainment world in 2021, the authorities have taken measures to help clean it up.  The relevant departments issued the "Notice on Further Strengthening the Management of Chaos in the "Rice Circle"

10 major points are covered, and the content involved includes:

1) canceling the star artist list; (i.e. no more "Hot List", "Weibo List", etc.  So Stars' Ranking will really rely on the Rating e.g Douban Rating or Popularity of their works. It may not produce a Perfect List. But at least a more Realistic One).

2) optimizing and adjusting the ranking rules;

3) strictly controlling star brokerage companies;

4) regulating fan group accounts;

5) prohibiting mutual tearing information; (i.e. no more quarelling among fans of different camps)

6) cleaning up illegal group sections ;

7) Do not induce fans to consume; (i.e. no taking advantage of fans to buy products endorsed by stars)

8) strengthen the management of program settings;

9) strictly control the participation of minors;

10) standardize fund-raising behaviors that should be aided.

My Say: It is good that the government takes notice and really issue measures to protect everybody: the Artists, the Fans and the General Public. 

If there is anything you all wish to discuss, feel free to bring it up.

seems like a good thing to do.  Especially participation of minor.  

16 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Saturday, 28 August 2021)

Song Wei Long's Schedule For September 2021:

01 Sept 2021: Commercial Shoots

16 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities and Magazine Shoots

19 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities and Magazine Shoots

20 Sept 2021: Product Endorsement Activities

28 August 2021: Song Wei Long's Airport Photographs (He looks "sleepy" and "tired". Slow down a bit, Boy.)

Reveal hidden contents

How Rich is SWL? does he have to work this hard?  He should have enough $ from the brand activities, right?

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:46 PM, OAZ said:

seems like a good thing to do.  Especially participation of minor.  

How Rich is SWL? does he have to work this hard?  He should have enough $ from the brand activities, right?

@OAZAs you know, he is not from an affluent family.  His main purpose of becoming an Actor, is to provide for his family. He is a very filial son.  Very protective of his family.

When he gets his first salary, he bought necklace and bracelets for his mother; new clothes for his father and himself. 

At age 18 years, he became the Main Breadwinner of his family.  He is now Financially Sound.  Bought houses for his family and himself.  He stays with his family in Dalian. 

For work, he used to rent an apartment each in Beijing and Shanghai.  But for reasons which I've already mentioned in my earlier posts, he gave up his apartment in Shanghai and moves to Hangzhou.  He is still young. A long way to go.  It is only sensible to continue to work hard.

He is very Thrifty.  Not stingy but thrifty.  He does not simply spend his money away. A very sensible, young man.

Note: I notice other Stars are even worse. Working on one drama after another non-stop.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1