Jump to content

[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙


hush puppy
 Share

Recommended Posts

(Posted on: Sunday, 24 October 2021)

 

 

Song Wei Long Was Interviewed During The Emporio Armani Brand Event.  He Said: "This is my 3rd trip to Chengdu.  I love the HotPot here very much".

 

Sung wei long is good actor, I, am from Indonesia 
From India I like your acting. Boy I love to see you songweilong God bless you 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Sunday, 24 October 2021)

 

 

Song Wei Long and actress Liu Haocun will cooperate in a New Movie called: "Forget About me" (tentative title) in the youth campus category

 

This project is jointly produced by iQiyi and Tingdong Films.  It is adapted from Zhang Haochen's novel  "I and the World Only One You".  This IP Novel has a lot of Loyal Fans.  Filming will start next month - November 2021.

 

 

Our Song Wei Long is really working hard now.  

 

Image

 

The theme of the story is to bring positive energy and confidence in love to young people with healing emotional stories.

 

 
Image
 
Male Lead: Song Wei Long
Image
 
 
Female Lead: Actress Liu Hao Cun
Image
 
 
Note:
On Monday, 18 Oct 2021, when I talked about "Some Highlights" on Song Wei Long, I did hinted that "he is receiving some pretty good offers. And that we can expect better and more serious projects from him in due course "- right.
 
Well.... this is what I mean.  I do not want to post till it is "Confirmed".
 
I'm glad to note that all of Song Wei Long's recent Female Leads are capable, young Actresses.  And not those whom we have seen a lot. Not that they are no good.  But it brings a sense of "Freshness" to the Viewers :approves:     And introduce New Talents to us as well.
Are you all looking forward to it? :crazymad:
 
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 24 October 2021)

 

 

Song Wei Long Exiting The Airport.  Going Home After The 8th Wen Rong Awards.  He may not win.  But his Fans love him nevertheless.  For the first time, I see him accepting a little gift from his Fan - a simple, green key-holder :w00t:

 

Great to see good, old Jane there with him. She has been with Song Wei Long eversince he debuted.

 

 

 

Our Handsome Guy - Song Wei Long

 

Which one is Jane? The little lady next to him? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 27 October 2021)

 

 

Song Wei Long: The BTS For His Recent Magazine Photo-Shoots For "L'Officiel Hommes"

 

can't get better than this.  This must be the longest hair he ever had.  Is contract almost over with old agency?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Posted on: Friday, 29 October 2021)

 

 

Song Wei Long : New Photo-Shoots For "Ellemen" Magazine - November 2021 Issue. (Clothes are from "Celine")

 

In The Magazine Interview:

Song Wei Long said: He recently felt more "relaxed". At the same time, he didn't have time to stop, he could only put this mentality into a new job quickly, because there were more unknowns waiting for him, whether it was an actor or a simple self. 

 

In the past two years, he has learned horse riding,surfing and windsurfing.  When he was 18years' old, he was at Basel and tried skydiving there.

 

Sometimes, when people do things, they are not too troubled by emotional problems.  After his life was fulfilled, Song Wei Long found that he rarely felt anxious.  


" I don't deliberately immerse myself in anxious emotions.  Normally, I don't think too much; don't ask for too much.  Just think about what I have now and it will be very satisfying."

 

Fans' Comments:

Nine Sister's Fourth Sister, Mianyang, Sichuan
Fashionable teenager Song Weilong is the warm sun in winter. The various roles he plays with his heart can touch us. It will be more warm and beautiful with his company in winter. 
Today at 13:45reportLike 3
Handsome guy Song and wo Wuhan, Hubei
Song Weilong is unique in the world but cannot be sought
Today at 12:32Like 3reply
Ningjing de Sky Dalian, Liaoning
This boy is pretty good
Today at 16:01

 

 

 
Image
 
Image
 
Image
 
Spoiler
Image
 

 

Image
 
Image
 
Image
 
 
Image
 
Image
 
 
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Posted on: Saturday, 30 October 2021)

 

 

#风度表人物# The youth spirit is focused on gaining momentum, and together with @宋威龙99, the cover character of the November issue of "Men's Uno", rides on the momentum and gathers momentum and strength.

#宋威龙[超话]# The cover of the magazine trailer is unveiled. The pre-sale of the new issue will start at 10:00 on November 1 (Monday). The official cover, poster and cover blockbuster will also be announced simultaneously.

 

 

Image

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Saturday, 30 October 2021)

 

 

#风度表人物# The youth spirit is focused on gaining momentum, and together with @宋威龙99, the cover character of the November issue of "Men's Uno", rides on the momentum and gathers momentum and strength.

#宋威龙[超话]# The cover of the magazine trailer is unveiled. The pre-sale of the new issue will start at 10:00 on November 1 (Monday). The official cover, poster and cover blockbuster will also be announced simultaneously.

 

 

Image

We can handle more!  3 magazines on stand in 2 days.  We support you SWL.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Posted on: Wednesday, 3 November 2021)

 

The Movie: "Forget About Me"

 

Song Wei Long has quietly started filming.  We may have to wait for a while before we can get some photos.

 

But sad to share with you all:

 

1) that the "Black News" on him has also begun to make it's round.  It is as though someone is trying to pull him down.

 

I just start to make my research round on the web and I immediately found some incriminating article on him - on Tencents News Portal.  The article is Not from Tencents News.  But from Tencents Clients' Self Media. You know as a client of Tencents News, one can post articles on it's portal.

 

I'm almost tempted to "post" their Pen Names here.   Yes. "Pen Names".  These people have No Guts to use their real names.  But let us save ourselves from unnecessary trouble. 

 

Nothing new.  Just a Repeat of the same old Gossips:  his supposedly multiple girlfriends, poor acting and yet to enrol into Beijing Film Academy

 

There are several successful Actors and Actresses who are not a graduate of any acting academy.  Nobody says anything.  Why do they only want to "harp" on Song Wei Long?

 

That should arouse your suspicions already.

 

And then she (Yes. It was a "she") adds that Song Wei Long cannot sing and dance well. And is Lazy. (Yes. He is no dancer.  But he can sing fairly well now. So this Gossiper is "Out-Dated".  As for being "Lazy". Is he??)

 

Besides how many Actors and Actresses can sing and dance well?

 

2) His "weibo" account has often been hacked.  And today, his "kuai shou" accounts was hacked. Luckily his Fans' Club Administrator discovered it and had it quickly rectified.

 

Note: In case anyone needs a Recap of these supposed Girls Friends of his, just let me know.  I'll be glad to repeat the Truth.  In fact, only recently I found out another trifle on one of these girls

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 3 November 2021)

 

 

The Movie: "Forget About Me"

 

Song Wei Long has quietly started filming.  We may have to wait for a while before we can get some photos.

 

But sad to share with you all:

 

1) that the "Black News" on him has also begun to make it's round.  It is as though someone is trying to pull him down.

 

I just start to make my research round on the web and I immediately found some incriminating article on him - on Tencents News Portal.  The article is Not from Tencents News.  But from Tencents Clients' Self Media. You know as a client of Tencents News, one can post articles on it's portal.

 

I'm almost tempted to "post" their Pen Names here.   Yes. "Pen Names".  These people have No Guts to use their real names.  But let us save ourselves from unnecessary trouble. 

 

Nothing new.  Just a Repeat of the same old Gossips:  his supposedly multiple girlfriends, poor acting and yet to enrol into Beijing Film Academy

 

There are several successful Actors and Actresses who are not a graduate of any acting academy.  Nobody says anything.  Why do they only want to "harp" on Song Wei Long?

 

That should arouse your suspicions already.

 

And then she (Yes. It was a "she") adds that Song Wei Long cannot sing and dance well. And is Lazy. (Yes. He is no dancer.  But he can sing fairly well now. So this Gossiper is "Out-Dated".  As for being "Lazy". Is he??)

 

Besides how many Actors and Actresses can sing and dance well?

 

2) His "weibo" account has often been hacked.  And today, his "kuai shou" accounts was hacked. Luckily his Fans' Club Administrator discovered and had it quickly rectified.

 

Note: In case anyone needs a Recap of these supposed Girls Friends of his, just let me know.  I'll be glad to repeat the Truth.  In fact, only recently I found out another trifle on one of these girls

 

 

 

This is normal...he had gained so many fans and of course someone who doesn't like him for no reason.  What is the recap of his girl friend?  I am out of the loop.  I thought he has no girl friend currently.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, OAZ said:

This is normal...he had gained so many fans and of course someone who doesn't like him for no reason.  What is the recap of his girl friend?  I am out of the loop.  I thought he has no girl friend currently.  

 

My Dearest  @OAZ

 

I never say he has a girlfriend now.    He did not have one since the Lin Yun incident in 2017.  He has been a "Monk" since.  Yet the Rumours continue to swirl.

 

"Note: In case anyone needs a Recap of these supposed Girl Friends of his, just let me know.  I'll be glad to repeat the Truth.  In fact, only recently I found out another trifle on one of these girls"

 

1) A Recap:  I meant a "Repeat"

2)Supposed Girl Friends: Meaning "Imaginary".  Gossipers "made up" these stories to Discredit him

3) On one of these girls: Meaning "One Of Those Imaginary girl friends"

 

 

You are right on one thing though.  His Fans has certainly increased.

 

Before "Go Ahead", his no of Fans is around 11+ Million 

After "Go Ahead", his no of Fans increase to 12+ Million 

Now his no of Fans is fast approaching 14 Million (13.9+ Million)

 

I am sure these numbers will increase further when "A League Of Nobleman" premieres.  "Bionic" is tentatively scheduled for the Last Quarter of 2022

 
Image

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, hush puppy said:

 

My Dearest  @OAZ

 

I never say he has a girlfriend now.   He did not have one since the Lin Yun incident in 2017.  He has been a "Monk" since.  Yet the Rumours continue to swirl.

 

 

"Note: In case anyone needs a Recap of these supposed Girl Friends of his, just let me know.  I'll be glad to repeat the Truth.  In fact, only recently I found out another trifle on one of these girls"

 

1) A Recap I meant a "Repeat"

2)Supposed Girl FriendsMeaning "Imaginary".  Gossipers "made up" these stories to Discredit him

3) On one of these girls: Meaning "One Of Those Imaginary girl friends"

 

 

You are right on one thing though.  His Fans has certainly increased.

 

Before "Go Ahead", his no of Fans is around 11+ Million 

After "Go Ahead", his no of Fans increase to 12+ Million 

Now his no of Fans is fast approaching 14 Million (13.9+ Million)

 

I am sure these numbers will increase further when "A League Of Nobleman" premieres.  "Bionic" is tentatively scheduled for the Last Quarter of 2022

 
Image
 

 

The imaginary girl friend seems to appear with him in Japan together in the taxi...is this also not true?  It's common for good looking person to have any girls that are interested in him... We (his fan) should support and focus on his work...and not really his personal life (my opinion).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2021 at 1:17 AM, OAZ said:

The imaginary girl friend seems to appear with him in Japan together in the taxi...is this also not true?  It's common for good looking person to have any girls that are interested in him... We (his fan) should support and focus on his work...and not really his personal life (my opinion).

 

@OAZ   Your statement is very dangerous.  Does that mean you believe that girl is his GF? If you do, then you're just like those Paparazzis who simply write what they saw, regardless of whether it is true or not.

 

I have explained this Incident very clearly before. I have decided not to repeat myself again. BTW, that is Not a Taxi.  And it was Not in Japan

 

It is true.  We should focus more on his Works, and not on his personal life.  This is not just your opinions.  But as Fans, we should also be more discerning and take care with our words.  If it is not like that, do not repeat it as such.  There are a lot of people visiting our Threads.  They can be Fans or Anti's.  

 

I take care in what I post.  And I implore you all to do the same.     

 

If necessary, I write to Refute False News.  I feel very frustrated if you keep misinterpreting me like that

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Posted on: Friday, 5 November 2021)
 
Song Wei Long: Photos From The Set Of His New Movie: "Just For Meeting You" (念念相忘). (Old Title: "Forget About Me")
(I never thought I'll get it so fast) :gangnamstyle:
You can see Song Wei Long in the foreground, carrying something
Image
 
 
 
 
 
"Just For Meeting You" (Old Title: "Forget About Me") Is Shot In Zhuhai, Guangdong Province.  It is also known as "The Gateway To Macao". It is a coastal town located on the West Bank of Pearl River.  "Zhu" - means Pearl;  "Hai" - means Sea

Map of Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(Posted on: Friday, 5 November 2021)

 

 

"Go Ahead" won yet another Award!   

 

This time it is a Thai Award - The 2021 Siam Film And Television Annual Golden Honor Award For "The Most Popular Chinese Web Drama Award"

 

First: Korea   Then: Thailand    Are more on the way...?

 

:approves:  Congratulations !

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..