[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Monday, 6 September 2021)

I remember that some of you used to ask if Song Wei Long is filming the Japanese comic inspired drama "Monthly Girl". It was even listed in "Wikipedia" for more than a year, with Song Wei Long as the Male Lead.  Was removed only after this announcement.

They've started filming recently. The Female Lead is Shen Yue. Male Lead is Wang Jing Xuan

Hope this can put the rumours to rest.

P/S Sorry to disappoint you @jcwsgal.  I just want to respond to other people's question as well. And to correct a "Mis-Information".  As stated above, it was even listed in "Wikipedia" for more than a year with SWL as the Male Lead. So it is not exactly an "Off-Topic".

Because of the disruptive attitudes of some Stars in the Chinese Entertainment World, things have been rather Quiet these days. But the changes are all for the Better.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Shocked 1

On 9/6/2021 at 3:44 AM, hush puppy said:

I don't know about you all.  But I'm having so much problems with this Soompi New Software:

- cannot sign in

- cannot submit my post

- cannot save or edit.

I have to try many times. Have submitted many Complaints.  I don't know what is the reason for this change.  So I will stop using Soompi once and for all.

We miss you here.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 8:53 AM, OAZ said:

We miss you here.

@OAZ Thanks for your kind words.  I know you appreciate what I'm doing.  But as I've said this New Soompi Software is Frustrating.  Do you know I've to spend 2 days (yesterday and today) before this  Post is finally accepted by this Software?  It is more difficult for this Thread. I don't know why.

It is Time-Consuming to search for genuine news on Song Wei Long.  But this problem has render it many times more time-consuming.:frown:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@OAZ Thanks for your kind words.  I know you appreciate what I'm doing.  But as I've said this New Soompi Software is Frustrating.  Do you know I've to spend 2 days (yesterday and today) before this  Post is finally accepted by this Software?  It is more difficult for this Thread. I don't know why.

It is Time-Consuming to search for genuine news on Song Wei Long.  But this problem has render it many times more time-consuming.:frown:

So the other tread are ok, only SWL thread has problem?  This is bad.   Yes, any update on SWL agency?  I hope he can be happy wherever he goes and they treated him well.  

21 hours ago, hush puppy said:

BTW, Thanks for trying.  How do you know if the news are genuine or bogus?  I love what you wrote so far about SWL.

• Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 26 September 2021)

Note: I've still having serious problems with this Soompi Software.  But I tried my Best

Click To Watch:

Most of the seniors (including the Host) from "The Irresistibles S.2" seem to be particularly curious about Song Wei Long. Because all the gossips & rumours made him a very "Misunderstood Person".

This Video has No English Subs. But basically it shows Song Wei Long as a very Matured and Thoughtful Person, as he answers the questions directed at him.

Host: What do you think is the Best Age?
SWL: 30.  Because by that time, one would have gone through a lot of Life Experiences.  Will be more matured and settled down by then. 
WYQ: What is the best age to get married?
SWL:  30. More or less. Actually I'm a very Pragmatic Person.  I plan my Life very early on from the age of 19 years: what I want to do with my life? By what age I should  achieve what goal?

**19 years - That was a few months after his incident with Lin Yun. He immediately make his Life-Plans.  He learns from his mistake.  Very good boy.

The way he answers those questions also shows him to be a serious and straight-forward person, who does not know how to "play around" - even with "Words".

Because another person would most probably play around  the situation to evade answering

• Love 1

On 9/26/2021 at 12:42 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Sunday, 26 September 2021)

Note: I've still having serious problems with this Soompi Software.  But I tried my Best

Click To Watch:

Most of the seniors (including the Host) from "The Irresistibles S.2" seem to be particularly curious about Song Wei Long. Because all the gossips & rumours made him a very "Misunderstood Person".

This Video has No English Subs. But basically it shows Song Wei Long as a very Matured and Thoughtful Person, as he answers the questions directed at him.

Host: What do you think is the Best Age?
SWL: 30.  Because by that time, one would have gone through a lot of Life Experiences.  Will be more matured and settled down by then. 
WYQ: What is the best age to get married?
SWL:  30. More or less. Actually I'm a very Pragmatic Person.  I plan my Life very early on from the age of 19 years: what I want to do with my life? By what age I should  achieve what goal?

**19 years - That is after his incident with Lin Yun. He immediately make his Life-Plans.  He learns from his mistake.  Very good boy.

The way he answers those questions also shows him to be a serious and straight-forward person, who does not know how to "play around" - even with "Words".

Because another person would most probably play around situation to evade answering

I thought his incident with Lin Yun was so brief.  What about with Superglue, isn't that worse?  Glad to see him being more like a mature man.  And I love him as well that he is straight-forward.  This is what a real man should be.  Even in the entertainment business.   He has such a great manner toward his senior.  Kudos to his family.

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote tweets/pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

(Posted on: Sunday, 3 October 2021)

Song Wei Long has finished filming for the variety show "The Irresistibles S2".  At the closing, Wu Qilong (Liu Shi Shi's husband) from the Seniors' Team was asked - which member of the Junior Team does he like to compliment the most?

He said Song Wei Long. Reason: "He is Innocent, Shy and takes time to warm up to people.  Very Kind.  Through the games, I hope he can open up slowly"

• Like 1
  • Love 3

(Posted on: Tuesday, 5 October 2021)

A Blogger's Assessment Of Song Wei Long In "The Irresistibles S.2":

(I just add in the "Highlights" with Colours and Bigger Fonts. And the photo and clips of course) :lol:

"The Irresistibles Season 2": At the end of the show, Song Wei Long's growth is the most obvious

Some brothers were stupid from the first issue, and still stupid to the last issue. The whole season (12 episodes altogether) of the show did not have any special growth, or left any special memories for the audience. Combining the closing and final episodes of the program, Song Wei Long's growth is the most obvious in this season's program.

1) I still remember that in the first episode of the show, he didn't speak much but just sat there quietly. Although he was relatively familiar with his uncle Wang Yaoqing (2nd Male Lead of "Find Yourself")

What impressed me the most was that in the last episode of the game.  In the game of driving goals, because he was the only person in the audience without a driver's license, he could only be an audience and cheer for his teammates. Throughout the game, we can also see that he never stop shouting, cheering and discussing strategies with his Team Mates.

He slowly opened himself up so that the audience could see the original version of Song Wei Long outside of a film and television drama.

2) Throughout the show, in addition to being able to clearly feel that he is gradually opening himself up, there is another thing that I have to mention.  He works harder than other brothers in using his Brain.

In the third episode of the show, as the catcher, he perfectly completed his First Three Kills. That episode of the show was also very exciting. When he was the acting captain for the first time, we also saw that he had carefully studied tactics and methods. During the on-site meeting, listening to his analysis felt completely right.

3) In the final few episodes filmed in Tibet, he also slowly figured out his own set of methods. In addition to being tenacious and tenacious, he can also adapt to changes. The one episode that impressed me the most was that he put on a field uniform and was completely integrated with the weeds. Although there were many small bugs, he still lay motionless in the weeds.

Several of the Seniors' Team members searched the weeds several times, especially Thanba Kuan, who threatened loudly: "Song Wei Long, I saw you."    But  Song Wei Long was not intimidated by the words of Brother Kuan.  He held his breath and stayed around the withered grass that belonged to him. Although the face was full of mosquito bites after the game was over, it was a victory in the end.

4) After the 12th episode of the program was recorded, this once-white idol drama male lead became the Darkest-Skinned one in the little brothers' team. It can be seen how much he has paid for the recording in the past few months.

Even Wu Qilong (Liu Shi Shi's husband) said that Song Wei Long’s thin skin became dark and black after the shooting of the 12 episodes.

Some Of The Readers' Comments:

Minmin B83Sn
The analysis was thorough and in place, and I felt the same, and finally saw the lively and cute Song Wei Long, handsome, I never watch variety shows, but the variety show that Song Wei Long participated in is simply so good!
2 hours ago

Ping Wei Chun
Song Wei Long is indeed very good and very handsome !
4 hours ago

Luluzz0810
Long Long is slow and steady. Really handsome and smart. The future can be expected
2 hours ago

My Say:
Now.  Who says he is stupid?  Just because his reflexes are slower. Just because he thinks before he acts. Just because he needs time to warm up to people.  It does not mean he is stupid

• Like 2

(Posted on: Saturday, 9 October 2021)

A Handsome 20 Years Old Song Wei Long

A Rare Glimpse Of Song Wei Long Letting Himself Go - In "The Irresistibles S.2"

This Picture Of Song Wei Long (From "The Irresistibles S.2")  Shows, How Well-Proportioned His Body Is.  
-  Our Comic Hero Comes Alive!! :hwaiting2:
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1009%2F2b78d4e0j00r0opye003dc000j600ryc.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

• Love 1

(Posted on: Monday, 11 October 2021)

Song Wei Long's Current Situation:

Song Wei Long just finished filming "Bionic" with Wen Qi.  

This drama has no marketing and the two artistes are not "Traffic".  So not many people pays attention to it.

The reason why Song Wei Long has been keeping quiet during this period was because of the termination of his contract with Huanyu (Yu Zheng).  During the contract dispute, he could not handle a lot of work.  At the same time he did not want the work to be arranged by Yu Zheng.

Song Wei Long has a good practice. He wanted to accept the next offer, but simultaneously he does not want Yu Zheng to handle it. He is relatively independent and does not like being swayed.  So he took Huanyu's Commercial Director and went out to do it alone.  That was how he got "Bionic".

His current team includes :

1)  His second elder sister who helps with almost everything which is not too technical.

2) The other staff are all hired from outside.

Entertainment Contracts are very complicated matters. A lot of things need to be ironed out. Especially when "A League Of Nobleman" has not yet premier. So a lot of bills or accounts could not be settled. Yu Zheng is quite reluctant to release him because  Song Wei Long does have a good market value.  His contract is still valid for the moment.

But he has won  the right to accept projects from outside.  He will no longer be acting in Yu Zheng's projects.  Other than sharing the accounts with Huanyu (after all what Yu Zheng wants is "Money"), Song Wei Long is free.

His new team is very easy to get along with and the feedback from the docking project is great.  He himself is feeling Positive.

Note:

I withhold sharing this information with you all until it is confirmed.

Song Wei Long looks so young and handsome in the photo below, doesn't he? :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:46 AM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Monday, 11 October 2021)

Song Wei Long's Current Situation:

Song Wei Long just finished filming "Bionic" with Wen Qi.  

This drama has no marketing and the two artistes are not "Traffic".  So not many people pays attention to it.

The reason why Song Wei Long has been keeping quiet during this period was because of the termination of his contract with Huanyu (Yu Zheng).  During the contract dispute, he could not handle a lot of work.  At the same time he did not want the work to be arranged by Yu Zheng.

Song Wei Long has a good practice. He wanted to accept the next offer, but simultaneously he does not want Yu Zheng to handle it. He is relatively independent and does not like being swayed.  So he took Huanyu's Commercial Director and went out to do it alone.  That was how he got "Bionic".

His current team includes :

1)  His second elder sister who helps with almost everything which is not too technical.

2) The other staff are all hired from outside.

Entertainment Contracts are very complicated matters. A lot of things need to be ironed out. Especially when "A League Of Nobleman" has not yet premier. Yu Zheng is quite reluctant to release him because  Song Wei Long does have a good market value.  His contract is still valid for the moment.

But he has won  the right to accept projects from outside.  He will no longer be acting in Yu Zheng's projects.  Other than sharing the accounts with Huanyu (after all what Yu Zheng wants is "Money"), Song Wei Long is free.

His new team is very easy to get along with and the feedback from the docking project is great.  He himself is feeling Positive.

Note:

I withhold sharing this information with you all until it is confirmed.

Song Wei Long looks so young and handsome in the photo below, doesn't he? :w00t:

What a relief!!  Can they do a better job with PR? Especially with International fan.

(Posted on: Thursday, 14 October 2021)

"The 8th Wen Rong Award"  

Guo Qi Lin and Song Wei Long are fighting for the "Best Young TV Drama Actor Award".

On October 13, 2021, the list of finalists for the 8th Wenrong Award was officially released. The Wenrong Award is an awards ceremony held by Hengdian Film and Television. It is held annually. Its predecessor is the Hengdian Film and Television Golden Bull Award. There are also films running for the election.

The shortlists for the Best Young TV Drama Actor include:

1) Guo Qilin's "My Heroic Husband",

2) Zhang Wanyi's "The Age Of Awakening",

3) Song Wei Long's "Go Ahead",

4) Liu Yuning's "The Long Ballad",

5) Lai Guanlin's "Don't Disturb My Study". 

Note:

All over Twitter, says Song Wei Long has won. I almost fell for it.

But when I double-check, I found that it is not confirmed yet.

Competition is Tough.  Besides Victory is not always based on Acting Skills.  But on Fans' Power.  

I wish Song Wei Long an abundance of Good Luck !!

:hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Love 1