[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Thursday, 14 October 2021)

The 8th "Wen Rong Award" 

On the morning of October 13, the 8th "Wen Rong Award" officially announced the list of film and television works shortlisted for the 17 jury awards. 

It is scheduled to be held in the afternoon of October 23 in Hengdian Yuanming New Garden. 

The award is divided into two parts: film and drama.   The shortlisted film and television works are almost all hits. In the eyes of the audience, the "Wen Rong Award" is far more valuable than those art awards. It is an award that truly reflects the needs of the audience.

It is reported that the jury of this "Wen Rong Award" is chaired by well-known actor Zhang Guoli, and the other members of the jury are composed of senior people in the film and television industry. Only Chinese people know what kind of works their audience likes.   So the works judged by the jury are recognized by the audience.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 15 October 2021)

At Last! Some Photos From The Set Of Song Wei Long's  "Bionic".
- On the day they finished filming
- For the first time, Song Wei Long's leading lady is younger than him :P

One Of  The Posters For  "Bionic"
Song Wei Long looks rugged with some stubbles

Note: Remember? Some time back, Song Wei Long posted a photo of himself Unshaven?  
That was when he has already secured "Bionics".  He does not do things without a Reason. 
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Monday, 18 October 2021)

Some Highlights On Song Wei Long:

1) "Bionics"

When the Human World is mixed with the Bionics, the order of human society will be affected.  Can emotions be copied?  Can "Bionics" replace us?  The Theme of this drama is very novel.  We can look forward to it with confidence.

2) New Projects

After he has finished filming "Go Ahead"  and then  "A League Of Nobleman",  it is not that he has not received any offers.

It is just that he chooses his projects.  He does not want to be stereotyped. Most of the offers he received were "Idol Dramas".  The types that we are seeing a lot nowadays.  Girl-Boy falls in love.  The type of "Silly, Sweet Pet Dramas".

He wants to transform.  He said he accepted "Bionics", not because he was very impressed.  But because the theme is different. 

3) His Market Value

His current market image is good. (Because he is no longer being "Held At Ransom" by some "sticky stuff". If you know what I mean? )

:crazymad:

He is receiving some pretty good offers.  So we can expect better and more serious projects from him in due course.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 10/17/2021 at 11:17 PM, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Monday, 18 October 2021)

Some Highlights On Song Wei Long:

1) "Bionics"

When the Human World is mixed with the Bionics, the order of human society will be affected.  Can emotions be copied?  Can "Bionics" replace us?  The Theme of this drama is very novel.  We can look forward to it with confidence.

2) New Projects

After he has finished filming "Go Ahead"  and then  "A League Of Nobleman",  it is not that he has not received any offers.

It is just that he chooses his projects.  He does not want to be stereotyped. Most of the offers he received were "Idol Dramas".  The types that we are seeing a lot nowadays.  Girl-Boy falls in love.  The type of "Silly, Sweet Pet Dramas".

He wants to transform.  He said he accepted "Bionics", not because he was very impressed.  But because the theme is different. 

3) His Market Value

His current market image is good. (Because he is no longer being "Held At Ransom" by some "sticky stuff". If you know what I mean? )

:crazymad:

He is receiving some pretty good offers.  So we can expect better and more serious projects from him in due course.

I love what you wrote about him.  What a true fan you are!!  Always understand and give him your full support.  I can't wait to see his new dramas hopefully soon.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OAZ said:

I love what you wrote about him.  What a true fan you are!!  Always understand and give him your full support.  I can't wait to see his new dramas hopefully soon.

@OAZ  :blush:  Thanks for your Kind Words.  You are also a good Fan yourself.  It is fans like you who give me the Motivations to continue writing. Even when I face some complications - like the problems with this Soompi Software. 

I don't simply become a Fan of an Actor. Neither do I simply go "Ga-Ga" over a Drama or Film.  The drama must be great for me to spend my time on.  There are some actresses and actors, whose works I avoid.   So far I don't have a favourite actress.

As for the Actor, he must not only have the Charisma and Immersive acting to draw me close.  But he must also have a great private personality.  I have no Tolerance for Actors who misbehave themselves in Private.

Therefore I research very carefully.  Most bloggers, writers and reporters simply write for sensations - to sell their writings.  Twitters and weibos tend to share everything without checking on the Authenticity.  Even Wikipedia can post unconfirmed information.  

I must admit, at first I was drawn towards Song Wei Long because of his "Looks".  But I was also troubled by the Rumours and Gossips.  However when I researched, I found that those rumours are not true at all.  And I discover what a Kind and Innocent person he is.  Such a Filial Son and Protective Brother towards his Sisters.

Sadly, there are some Fans who prefer to fantasize on the rumoured romance than the truth. Even when you wrote the truth, they still want to question you. More interesting to them I guess. 

(Look at him.  He is so cute. Like a little Boy. He was humming/ talking to himself until the other Girls laugh out loud at him.  Then he gets Shy.)  

SWL : "Why can't  I get my friends when I swipe their names?"  

The Girls: "They must have "Blocked" you.  Ha, ha.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 20 October 2021)

Song Wei Long's Latest Photo-Shoots & Video Clip for "L'Officiel Hommes China"

Hear what Netease Entertainment Channel says of  Song Wei Long's Latest Magazine-Shoot for L'Officiel Hommes China:

#宋威龙白光影环境大片# @宋威龙99 Fashion Men's November cover blockbuster release, the low saturation of black and white light and shadow suddenly disappear the youthful youth, the whole body all black presents a lazy and comfortable state. My younger brother’s fashion expressiveness has nothing to say, he is the best partner worthy of the photographer’s trust. 

Spoiler

Fans' Comments

Zixia Olivia[NetEase Japan mobile netizen]
Popular postsToday at 08:06

Song Weilong is really handsome just looking at me as a passerby

XiaoIce[Netease Beijing mobile phone users]
Popular postsToday at 06:05

So sweet, look forward to Song Weilong

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@OAZ  :blush:  Thanks for your Kind Words.  You are also a good Fan yourself.  It is fans like you who give me the Motivations to continue writing. Even when I face some complications - like the problems with this Soompi Software. 

I don't simply become a Fan of an Actor. Neither do I simply go "Ga-Ga" over a Drama or Film.  The drama must be great for me to spend my time on.  There are some actresses and actors, whose works I avoid.   So far I don't have a favourite actress.

As for the Actor, he must not only have the Charisma and Immersive acting to draw me close.  But he must also have a great private personality.  I have no Tolerance for Actors who misbehave themselves in Private.

Therefore I research very carefully.  Most bloggers, writers and reporters simply write for sensations - to sell their writings.  Twitters and weibos tend to share everything without checking on the Authenticity.  Even Wikipedia can post unconfirmed information.  

I must admit, at first I was drawn towards Song Wei Long because of his "Looks".  But I was also troubled by the Rumours and Gossips.  However when I researched, I found that those rumours are not true at all.  And I discover what a Kind and Innocent person he is.  Such a Filial Son and Protective Brother towards his Sisters.

Sadly, there are some Fans who prefer to fantasize on the rumoured romance than the truth. Even when you wrote the truth, they still want to question you. More interesting to them I guess. 

(Look at him.  He is so cute. Like a little Boy. He was humming/ talking to himself until the other Girls laugh out loud at him.  Then he gets Shy.)  

SWL : "Why can't  I get my friends when I swipe their names?"  

The Girls: "They must have "Blocked" you.  Ha, ha.

Yes, after I watched the clip, I felt so happy knowing that he is doing well and mentally healthy.  The innocent person inside of him is still there.  This is why true fan will not only care for his look but also him as a person.  Thanks. Keep writing and keeping us informed.  Too many bad news on K actors and C actors came out these days.

15 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on: Wednesday, 20 October 2021)

Song Wei Long's Latest Photo-Shoots & Video Clip for "L'Officiel Hommes China"

Reveal hidden contents

One of the best magazine photos I've seen of SWL!  Way to go!

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 21 October 2021)

Song Wei Long : Each Time There Is A Magazine-Shoot, There Will Be An Interview. Below are the Questions & Answers Part Of The Interview From L'Officiel Hommes:

Q&A

Q:      The singing part in "The Irresistibles"  is amazing. Are there any plans for a Single?

SWL: Nothing at the moment.  Singing is just for self-entertainment for me. Not to the point where I can make a Single.

Q:    As a small game expert, do you have any plans to participate in the star professional league :

SWL: I have been busy filming recently. I don't have so much time to practise.  So I don't dare to participate rashly.

Q:    When is the Driver's Licence Test"

SWL: When I'm free.  When I'm not filming

Q:       Do you have anything to say to Fans and Friends ?

SWL: Thank you for staying with me.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Friday, 22 October 2021

Seoul International Drama Awards 2021  

Last Evening, "Go Ahead" won the  "Best Serial Drama Award" - "The  Serial Drama Silver Bird Prize".  Congratulations to the Cast and Crew!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Friday, 22 October 2021)

I want to highlight that "Go Ahead"  has to overcome fierce competitions to win this Korean Award of Excellence.  The other contenders are:

1) Ana's Revenge (Colombian-Spanish Entry)

2) The Long Balad (China: Dili Reba & Leo Wu)

3) Legacy (Danish Entry)

4) The Pit (Latvian-Finnish Entry)

5) The Rebel Princess (China: Zhang Ziyi & Zhou Yi Wei)

6) The Red Room (Turkish Entry)

7) Penthouse (The Korean runaway success)

Which makes this Victory  even more meaningful and convincing .  The Video Clip below refers:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I want to highlight that "Go Ahead"  has to overcome fierce competition to win this Korean Award of Excellence.  The other contenders are:

1) Ana's Revenge (Colombian-Spanish Entry)

2) The Long Balad (China: Dili Reba & Leo Wu)

3) Legacy (Danish Entry)

4) The Pit (Latvian-Finnish Entry)

5) The Rebel Princess (China: Zhang Ziyi)

6) The Red Room (Turkish Entry)

7) Penthouse (The Korean runaway success)

Which makes this Victory  even more meaningful and convincing .  The Video Clip below refers:

Wow, this is true.  Strong competition...for sure.  thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

SWL looks amazing.  Kudos to the stylist and the model himself.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 24 October 2021)

The 8th Wen Rong Awards:

Unfortunately Song Wei Long Did Not Win The "Best Young Actor Award - Drama Series".  

It was won by Zhang Wan Yi from the drama "The Age Of Awakening".

Note: Tough Luck.  :brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

(Posted on: Sunday, 24 October 2021)

Song Wei Long Exiting The Airport.  Going Home After The 8th Wen Rong Awards.  He may not win.  But his Fans love him nevertheless.  For the first time, I see him accepting a little gift from his Fan - a simple, green key-holder :w00t:

Great to see good, old Jane there with him. She has been with Song Wei Long eversince he debuted.

Our Handsome Guy - Song Wei Long

• Like 1
  • Love 1