[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Monday, 7 December 2020)

Song Wei Long  with Vivian Sung in a promotional function for the Movie "Love The Way You Are".  Notice how he stopped to help the lady behind him

Internet Photos & Videos Disappear When the Contributors chose to remove them. Nothing we can do

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1) Song Wei Long's  drama "Go Ahead"  will premiere in Japan in February 2021.  Why are they so slow?

:waves:  So so far, it has been screened in South Korea, Thailand and Japan soon...

2)  A 14 years'  old  Song Wei Long is already a Taobao Model/ Internet Celebrity, making micro-videos.  His motive has always been to help his family financially, by subsidising his own education.  He never plans to be an Actor.  He aims to be a Physical Education Teacher.  So he has never been after Fame.

3)  The Top 10 TV Series on all platforms in 2020 are :

"Nothing But Thirty"

"I Will Find You A Better Home"

"The Best Partner (Elite Lawyer)"

"Love Designer"

"Perfect Partner"

"Ming Dynasty"

"Go Ahead"  (Song Wei Long)

"Hunting"

"Find Yourself" (Song Wei Long)

"Sniper"

Song Wei Long has two

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

Song Wei Long's  BL Drama "The Society Of Four Leaves"  has changed it's English Title to  "A League Of Noblemen".  We will have to get used to the new title.  Which one do you all prefer?

@hush puppy hi hi "A League Of Noblemen" more international standard.  The previous one is more like Mandarin convert to English version. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.. PRAY THIS DRAMA WILL BE A BIG HIT AND  HELP SONG WEI LONG TO ANOTHER LEVEL

• Love 2

8 hours ago, hush puppy said:

slow

On 12/4/2020 at 1:51 PM, hush puppy said:

A lot of  Song Wei Long's fans say he is "Demonised By The Media".  I think this is an "Understatement".  It is probably a strategy very well-planned by his competitors to impede his "Career Growth" - right from the start.  

They made a Two-Prongs Attack:  1) His imaginary girlfriends   2) His low educational qualifications (just because he did not go on to college?) 

And it really works.  Song Wei Long  is now stuck with the Stigma of being a "Love Brain". How very unfair!   A lot of viewers who do not really know him, simply dismiss him because of those stigmas.

Almost all actors in China had been in and out  of love before. Yes. Almost all.  Yet nobody took their photographs or wrote about them repeatedly.  I find it strange that  Song Wei Long is always exposed even for a simple friendship.  And especially just when he has a new project premiering or premiered.   He is not the Most Famous Actor in China.  So I find this issue "very fishy".

Part of it is his boss, Yu Zheng's fault.  When he first introduced  Song Wei Long as his new recruit back in end-2015, he announced him as a very "Handsome Boy".  Which may have joltled his opponents.  It also divert viewers away from his talent.  

As for not having a Major is an even more ridiculous excuse to look down on him.  Many a successful actors and actresses from China, do not have a major and are not from any Acting Academy.  Two good examples are  Zhou Xun (one of the Best Actress China ever had) and Sun Li ("Empress Of The Empresses" fame).  In fact Zhou Xun does not receive any training at all.

And quite a number of China's actors have low educational qualifications too. Some even worse.  

Hi... This is my 1st time joining in this conversation. Because i didn't know how to make a reply in each individual post. Just now found out lolll.... I started to know him with "Go ahead" since it was very popular at that time, i found he is very handsome and acted naturally. Both of Song Weilong and Steven Zhang did a great job... but I really amazed the way SWL expressed emotions by eyes.. once I found out his real age, i was so surprised... that young and talented actor really exists... After liking him, I started digging his previous dramas and I watched all of them... HE IS REALLY GOOD INDEED and GETTING BETTER EACH and EVERYDAY...  he can portray different acting skills like Find Yourself and Go ahead are totally different. Once I became his fan, I found out he is very underrated.. and wonder me why... Such this beautiful angel really deserves those shady things no matter how he can prove himself to be improved...  I really don't understand those netizens... how can they never notice such a pure little heart boy... :( These days, it is very rare for a celebrity to be able to express his opinion honestly and do not make popping... May Be people can think he is not flexible but I really appreciate his personality to stand truly himself and not try to please others.

I really really got annoyed whenever he's been attacked by those 2 things "so called girlfriend matter" and "education matter". Does it really necessary to judge someone and it's just almost all about are rumors... Even if it's true, it's his personal life after all...it's nothing to do with his acting skills... I always want to talk about his boss Yu Zheng... I really don't understand why he treats SWL so unfairly... Can he not see that SWL has so much potential and can success in the near future? Now he only focus on XK, BL, blah blah... and don't protect his own artist at all... unbelievable... I'm pretty sure he will definitely regret the things he has done to SWL in the future...

There have been a lot of project rumors after Zhang gongan filming, but i think no proper project yet to him... people can look down him now.. They will regret how they treat him in near future.... Now just thought positively that it's a good thing he can rest well during these days as a peaceful one of fans of his..... :) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 3

On 12/8/2020 at 12:25 AM, jcwsgal said:

Hi... This is my 1st time joining in this conversation. Because i didn't know how to make a reply in each individual post. Just now found out lolll.... I started to know him with "Go ahead" since it was very popular at that time, i found he is very handsome and acted naturally. Both of Song Weilong and Steven Zhang did a great job... but I really amazed the way SWL expressed emotions by eyes.. once I found out his real age, i was so surprised... that young and talented actor really exists... After liking him, I started digging his previous dramas and I watched all of them... HE IS REALLY GOOD INDEED and GETTING BETTER EACH and EVERYDAY...  he can portray different acting skills like Find Yourself and Go ahead are totally different. Once I became his fan, I found out he is very underrated.. and wonder me why... Such this beautiful angel really deserves those shady things no matter how he can prove himself to be improved...  I really don't understand those netizens... how can they never notice such a pure little heart boy... :( These days, it is very rare for a celebrity to be able to express his opinion honestly and do not make popping... May Be people can think he is not flexible but I really appreciate his personality to stand truly himself and not try to please others.

I really really got annoyed whenever he's been attacked by those 2 things "so called girlfriend matter" and "education matter". Does it really necessary to judge someone and it's just almost all about are rumors... Even if it's true, it's his personal life after all...it's nothing to do with his acting skills... I always want to talk about his boss Yu Zheng... I really don't understand why he treats SWL so unfairly... Can he not see that SWL has so much potential and can success in the near future? Now he only focus on XK, BL, blah blah... and don't protect his own artist at all... unbelievable... I'm pretty sure he will definitely regret the things he has done to SWL in the future...

There have been a lot of project rumors after Zhang gongan filming, but i think no proper project yet to him... people can look down him now.. They will regret how they treat him in near future.... Now just thought positively that it's a good thing he can rest well during these days as a peaceful one of fans of his..... :) 

@jcwsgal Welcome to the Forum - finally!  I was wondering when you are going to say your piece.  And now I've become your Very First Member to your Very First Post.:lol:

Go Ahead

You are right.  Both Song Wei Long and ZXC did well.  But personally I prefer Song Wei Long, because he is more natural and does not over-acts. In real life, people do not behave so dramatically.

ZXC is good too. But I find him too dramatic. As a result I cannot get into it whenever he appears.  Even when he sang at the 13th Golden Eagle Awards, he is so "dramatic" that I find it so "tiresome"  and "uncomfortable" just to look at him. 

New Projects After "Zhang Gong-An"

Again you are right.  There are many unconfirmed projects posted in the social media.  I do not want to post anything until they are confirmed or officially announced. I aim for "Accuracy" in all that I post here.  I will not just believe and quote unless it has been confirmed.

When I first joined this thread, it only has 1 page. There is nothing for me to learn about him.  There and then I decide to manage and add "Life" to it.  It was lonely. I also made a mistake with the upcoming drama "Ace Force".  Most social media screamed that Song Wei Long is the second male lead.  I took it for truth.  But it was later given to Xiao Zhan instead.  So I learnt from this experience - to never take anything for truth, until it is confirmed and until I have done sufficient research.

And yes.  Song Wei Long is different in every role he took on.  Which is another reason why I enjoy watching him.

His Boss

He will only like his charges who are obedient to him, and know how to please him.  Song Wei Long is someone who likes to remain true to himself, who has his own ideas and don't like to be restrained.  And as all of us know, he does not "curry" favours.  He is too straight-forward.

Personally I feel that Yu Zheng's projects do not suit Song Wei Long.  Yu Zheng tend to concentrate on Period Dramas.  Those are too heavy stuffs for a young actor.  Song Wei Long would not have a "break out" this year if he has continued to act in Yu Zheng's projects.  Fortunately, he managed to secure suitable projects for himself.  And the directors he has worked with, are able to spot his talents

We look forward to more interactions from you.:wub:

• Love 2

On 10/28/2020 at 2:57 PM, hush puppy said:

Today, I saw the following article in the net.  Share it with you all.  Your feedbacks are welcomed :

"Yu Zheng's son (Meaning : favourite) is Xu Kai. Song Wei Long does not limit his resources. (Meaning: he works very hard too). Yet that does not mean Yu Zheng will be good to him.  But the metaphysics is, that Song Wei Long's several dramas produce small bursts, while Xu Kai has no big splashes.

Just found out you mentioned me here.... I normally just a reader and this is one of my source for SWL information. I never checked noti at all :D I was struggled to open Weibo for a month because No confirmation code is arrived... Now got it and found out a lot of rumors and news about SWL (not really many just searching #his name) although got very busy to translate chinese words into english words to be able to understand... :( 

I even checked his boss Yuzheng IG acc too and found out a post with caption "A group of people I love" included his favorite persons.. unbelievable... he never appreciate SWL... never give a favor or a protect or supporting, even no promotion and marketing... so weird to treat his own artist unfairly like that... I'm not saying because of SWL fan, But I don't know where XK is better than SWL :D

Just now, hush puppy said:

Welcome to the Forum - finally!  I was wondering when you are going to say your piece :lol:.  And now I've become your Very First Member to your Very First Post.

How many of Song Wei Long's dramas have you watched?

1. Go Ahead

2. Find Yourself

3. In a class of her own

4. Untouchable Lovers

5. Love the way you are

6. Almost all of his variety shows (some can't find eng subbed, but still watched lollll.. don't understand anything but just seeing his face is enough... sillyyyy :P )

And I'm dying to seeeeeeeeeeeee Zhang GongAn

• Love 3

9 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Personally I feel that Yu Zheng's projects do not suit Song Wei Long.  Yu Zheng tend to concentrate on Period Dramas.  Those are too heavy stuffs for a young actor.  Song Wei Long would not have a "break out" this year if he has continued to act in Yu Zheng's projects.  Fortunately, he managed to secure suitable projects for himself.  And the directors he has worked with, is able to spot his talents

We look forward to more interactions from you.:wub:

Thank you for welcoming :heart1:

I really thankful to the director who gives a hand for 2 times and appreciates him... Yes, you're right.... Yu Zheng's projects are kind of heavy stuffs and mostly are costumed. Since Find yourself and Go ahead are the most popular dramas of him, I personally prefer him with modern version. But i believe he can nail it in costume drama too....:innocent: Untouchable Lovers was a big challenge for him in that young age at that time and he suffered a lot of difficulties and got insomnia instead.... :heartbreak: But this time with Zhang GongAn, He will get mentally healthier <that I hope> since he is already matured, experienced and can handle and manage by his own :star:

I hope he can continuously choose the right projects and will very succeed :heart4:

• Love 3

Hi All, just want to share SWL's playlist to help with insomnia that I found on Weibo. If you're like me, wondering what kinda songs that he listens to.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4579463552499737?mid=4579478325430934

Come and listen to Song Weilong’s sharing of several songs to cure insomnia. There are 4 songs mentioned in the video, namely XXXtentecion "Changes" Li Jiuzhe "Summer" Mao Buyi "A Person Like Me" Qu Xiaobing "Quiet" 

Believe it or not, I have a play list in Joox myself that I listen to while thinking of SWL. "Ahahahaha :fullofhearts: 

I name the play list "Long For You" (Get it? ahahahaha)

• Love 2

1 hour ago, iamlegend said:

Hi All, just want to share SWL's playlist to help with insomnia that I found on Weibo. If you're like me, wondering what kinda songs that he listens to.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4579463552499737?mid=4579478325430934

Come and listen to Song Weilong’s sharing of several songs to cure insomnia. There are 4 songs mentioned in the video, namely XXXtentecion "Changes" Li Jiuzhe "Summer" Mao Buyi "A Person Like Me" Qu Xiaobing "Quiet" 

Believe it or not, I have a play list in Joox myself that I listen to while thinking of SWL. "Ahahahaha :fullofhearts: 

I name the play list "Long For You" (Get it? ahahahaha)

What a coincidence :omg: 

i also have those songs in my playlist which have been found through his tiktok videos :wub:

thank you for sharing :hooray2:

• Love 2

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 December 2020)

We all know   Song Wei Long's  low-keyed, unassuming, simple, kind and charming personality.  But there is another not so well-known side of him.

That is, His Work-Ethics:

1) Actors have many other commitments: endorsement duties, variety shows, etc..  Song Wei Long seldom takes time off unnecessarily.  Like for Burberry, he will rush to shoot their commercials at Dawn.  And be back to work for "Zhang Gong-An" by Evening. 

When he attended the 13th Golden Eagle Awards Night, he flew back immediately after his part is over.

(No wonder he has the facial problems then.  All the stress from late night filmings and rushing about - lack of sleep and rest)

2) @Schinza once asked why do Chinese Dramas dub.  One of the reasons is, some Actors are weak in their Dictions and Lines-Delivery. They have no confidence to use their own voice.  Many Popular Actors will do anything to avoid using their own voice.  You will be surprised if you know who. (It will change the way you look at  these Actors - forever)

But we can see in "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead",  Song Wei Long dare to challenge himself to use his "own voice".  Even though a lot of Viewers complain about his lines-delivery.  (Which is true. I agree. His delivery is not perfect. But not that bad either. Just need a little "tweak". So no need to be so harsh.  We must also appreciate him for trying and continuously working hard to improve himself in all areas)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:08 AM, jcwsgal said:

1. Go Ahead

2. Find Yourself

3. In a class of her own

4. Untouchable Lovers

5. Love the way you are

6. Almost all of his variety shows (some can't find eng subbed, but still watched lollll.. don't understand anything but just seeing his face is enough... sillyyyy :P )

6. Same with me here... cannot understand anything but just to watch him. although sometimes I am lucky enough to find the ones with English subtitle. 

@jcwsgal Have you watch Beautiful Reborn Flower? He is the male lead there too. But we concluded in my previous post, that this drama was not my cup of tea (i think it was not too for @hush puppy and @elis6969, Please CMIIW) because of the poor/cliche script and direction.

23 hours ago, jcwsgal said:

i also have those songs in my playlist which have been found through his tiktok videos

Oh Niceeee.... I'm definitely adding those songs to my playlist as well.

7 hours ago, hush puppy said:

But we can see in "Find Yourself" and "Go Ahead",  Song Wei Long dare to challenge himself to use his "own voice".  Even though a lot of Viewers complain about his line-delivery.  (Which is true. I agree. His delivery is not perfect. But not that bad either. So no need to be so harsh.  We must also appreciate him for trying and continuously working hard to improve himself in all areas)

Yes Yes I agree... I really love his voice and the way he talks. Yes sometimes the articulation seems not that clear, but i think he is getting better and better (even though i dont really understand Mandarin, I only assume). 

Oh 1 more thing I want to add, I recently re-watch FYS and GA. I want to highlight his kiss scenes (Aaaaaakkkkk :dontwanna:) I really think he's natural actor because (even though i bet he is nervous doing the kiss scenes) but he managed to deliver a natural kiss scene. His kisses are really believable. Just like how a boy kisses a girl. Not like in many other dramas, kiss scene is just lips against lips. Just like pecking without any movement. What kind of boyfriend kisses a girlfriend like this? His kiss scenes really can melt me... Hahahaha... Well, it's just my observation.  What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, iamlegend said:

Have you watch Beautiful Reborn Flower? He is the male lead there too. But we concluded in my previous post, that this drama was not my cup of tea (i think it was not too for @hush puppy and @elis6969, Please CMIIW) because of the poor/cliche script and direction.

I tried to watch... but finally gave up.. because the storyline and script... I also tried to watch Long For You, but it's too long ago and he was in such young age.... so I only tried those mentioned dramas and go for all of variety shows and CFs :D

8 minutes ago, iamlegend said:

Oh 1 more thing I want to add, I recently re-watch FYS and GA. I want to highlight his kiss scenes (Aaaaaakkkkk :dontwanna:) I really think he's natural actor because (even though i bet he is nervous doing the kiss scenes) but he managed to deliver a natural kiss scene. His kisses are really believable. Just like how a boy kisses a girl. Not like in many other dramas, kiss scene is just lips against lips. Just like pecking without any movement. What kind of boyfriend kisses a girlfriend like this? His kiss scenes really can melt me... Hahahaha... Well, it's just my observation.  What do you guys think?

Compared with K-dramas, I feel like C-drama kiss scenes don't enough for nose bleeding hahaaa :foodie2:

Most of them are only a peck and can't be saying kiss scenes at all.... in Go ahead, I was expected to see the main leads chemistry to more develop but even in the final scenes, they didn't show for one more kiss scenes :isannoyed:

But in Find Yourself, "Yuan Song" is too cute and kiss scenes is good to see heheeheeee :tounge_wink:

yeahhh as you mentioned, the way he approaches to female leads and kissing are very natural... At the same time, he's showing all of his love through his eyes, it's really impressive to me.... I will try rewatch Find Yourself again... can't get over the cuteness overload of Yuan Song :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 9 December 2020)

The 5 Most Watched Dramas Of 2020

1)  Eternal Love Of Dreams (8.21 Billions views)

2)  I Will Find You A Better Home (7.79 Billions views)

3)  Nothing But Thirty (7.21 Billions views)

4)  Serenade of Peaceful Joy (5.23 Billions views)

5)  Go Ahead (5.2 Billions views)

• Like 3

(Posted on: Thursday, 10 December 2020)

Latest Pixs Of  Song Wei Long  from the WSJ Cover December 2020 Series

Song Wei Long's latest photo shoot has been exposed.  Wearing a loose cotton coat and stylish slippers, full of personality.  Warm and artistic winter style.  Fresh and handsome.  Tall teenager, full of atmosphere.

Internet Items Disappear As & When the Contributors Remove them. Nothing we can do

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

More photos of  Song Wei Long  from "Excellent WSJ"  December 2020 Issue

Come.  See the handsome guy.  Wash your eyes in the sun!  Sure enough.  A handsome person can just walks around, stands, sits, sits, lay down, and a frame is eye-catching:  Warm winter, full of literary and British style !

Song Wei Long is an outstanding WSJ December issue cover character.  Long coat with fashionable slippers. Warm autumn and winter fashion.  Casual and stylish.  Handsome and exquisite features.  Tall and wide body.  Inadvertently exuding the charm of a handsome youth.

There are many evaluations surrounding  Song Wei Long.  But there is no doubt that he has never been related to a certain kind of personality.  For 21-year old  Song Wei Long, "There is no need to deliberately shape anything", he said.  Because keeping it true is vital to him.

Spoiler

• Love 4

Continuing on Song Wei Long's Work Ethics And Attitudes

201210 出色WSJ中文版 interview Song Wei Long leaves a deep impression on the director of <game breaker> #宋威龙 #songweilong #송위룡

What does  Song Wei Long have to say about netizens’ comments? #宋威龙 #songweilong #송위룡

• Love 3

(Posted on: Friday, 11 December 2020)

The Complete Text from the Interview for "Excellent WSJ" December 2020 Issue :  Song Wei Long:  Be a true youth, want to earn money, want to be happy

At 21 years old, perhaps compared to other peers, Song Wei Long's indifference seems to be somewhat matured.  But he did experience more than the average peer.  In various earlier interviews, one of the most frequently mentioned stories, is that Song Wei Long went to Shaolin Temple alone to learn martial arts at the age of 9.  Get up at 4am for a run, rest at 10am, practise a backflip on the concrete floor, want to become Jackie Chan, but also suffered injuries due to uneven roads.  After just 7 years later, he was borned in the entertainment industry, and has always been praised for his looks, and walked in front of everyone unexpectedly, accepting flowers, crowds, cheers and countless enthusiastic attention.

Outstanding appearance is a gift from destiny.  But Song Wei Long does not seem to be a person who has been praised for a long time, and has become accustomed to appearances.  Anyone who is praised for his appearance would be very happy, he admitted with a little embarassed smile; but for him today, these are far from the director of the new play.  "For me now, what I might want to hear more is everyone's recognition of my business ability, the director's recognition of my acting skills, and the audience's recognition of the new play."

This may be the highest threshold that needs to be crossed on the path of performing arts that can be easily profitable from the public's perpective to actors.  Song Wei Long worked hard to get acquainted with this threshold for several years, and finally begin to feel that he had the confidence to pass through.  He has a role he really loves and starts to experiment with different personality styles.  When you encounter something that resonates with yourself, you will empathise; those who are completely different from yourself are also using your own understanding to complete the expression of character settings.

"First find out the character's personality logic, whether to be released, why to be released, and the environment that made him grow into such a person from a young age.  These must be tried to understand before he can really perform."  Song Wei Long said:  Ling Xiao is a good example, and one of Song Wei Long's deepest feelings and favourite characters so far.  "His original presentation in the script may be relatively more mature and calmer, almost without a very lively side.  But when I tried to perform, I added something like in front of people I like and in front of my family.  Relaxed state.  This is a character relatively close to Song Wei Long's eyes.  Quiet and calm, but also with a sense of intimacy.  He saw himself in it, and also found the connection point between himself and this character.  Just like on both sides of the balance, add and subtract weights for people according to their own understanding, and finally get the most stable balance.

He found resonance in Ling Xiao's body, and from this moment, he began to feel that he was experiencing a new state.  "Well, I have never been in this state before."  Song Wei Long said.

Maybe it's a state of getting better. Gradually, this evaluation does not only come from himself.  The agent who has accompanied Song Wei Long since his debut has the most reliable voice.  She said: "From a state with no performance experience, little by little, he grew up with the guidance of the acting teacher.  From a horizontal perspective, we can really see that his progress is very great.  Remember that there was an emotional explosion.  You can see there is aura and light in his eyes.  At that moment, it is a proof to him, that he has enough ability to express this complex emotion.  There is also a deepest impression that he is going to go abroad and be with his family one by one.  In the farewell scene, at that moment, you can see that he has completely entered into that character, as if he himself."  Perhaps there was a connection with the little figure who used to concentrate on practising in Shaolin Temple.  In the process, he took a solid path.

He obviously knew this too well.  But Song Wei Long was not someone who would publicise every step he had taken with great fanfare.  "It can't be said to be handy...    But compared to myself, who I didn't understand at first, I have indeed grown a lot now."   Song Wei Long said.   On the set, he appeared relatively quiet, showing the humility and hard work of an actor.

Han Yan, who directed the film "Dream Breakers", of which  Song Wei Long is the Male Lead, talked about a detail that once impressed him:  "There is a rooftop drama, the shooting tasks are heavy, and the venue has time constraints.  Everyone seems to be more on the scene.  I was anxious, the shooting was not going well, and I was emotionally a little impulsive.  Then I suddenly received a WeChat message from Song Wei Long on the spot, saying that he was not tired, and that he could continue  to persevere.  That I don't have to worry about the actors' signed filming hours, and he will cooperate with me to continue filming.  I felt that although this move was subtle, it was very warm.  He is a very delicate person.  He will pay attention to the emotional changes of others and can also receive this information sensitively.

Song Wei Long was just 17 years old.

After filming the movie, Song Wei Long and Han Yan also became friends.  Han Yan fully understands the professional anxiety he may encounter as an actor with an amateur background.  "To a certain extent, I actually don't think it's very important to have a professional background,"  Han Yan said.  "The most important thing for actors is their feelings and comprehension.  I think the most precious thing is, he still retains a clean state, is sensitive to external feedbacks, and is also very good at understanding.  He will easily give out real things when acting.  This is a very rare quality.  After  a long time in the industry, he still keeps his eyes clear.  It's not easy,  but I think he protects these things very well."

Real, clear, simple...   Since his debut, Song Wei Long still has these temperaments in his body, or in other words, his heart has never been shaken.  The feeling of alienation is Han Yan's description of him.  "I think he is a person with a lot of thoughts in his heart.  He has a burden, and of course he has a responsibility.  This may be what makes him different from other actors in my eyes, but I think he seems to be a certain distance from this circle."

There is a saying that when I was a teenager, I was confused.  I thought that maybe I knew what I wanted when I was 20.  But when I was 20, I found myself still in confusion.   Song Wei Long also resonated.  But his confusion has gradually become clear at the age of 21.  He knew that he did not yearn for a complicated life.   "Compared to my peers, I might look older than my actual age, which is reflected in my own life plan."  He smiled and confessed his most important goal when he entered the industry:  "I have money and want my family to live better.  Okay."   "What about now?".   "Well, It's still to have money...   but I want to be a happy person more."

Happy is a simple vocabulary, but it is not so easy to realise it.  Song Wei Long wanted to become strong for this.  How powerful is it?  In his definition,  the material is rich, the spirit is rich, he becomes strong when facing problems.  And he is always optimistic about life..  It is in Song Wei Long's heart that he is pure and "strong"  without additional impurities.

He needs this kind of power.  Fortunately, he is studying.  With the enthusiasm, discussions on the internet are naturally endless, and the love of fans and the disgust of black fans are mixed with each other.  Distressing?  Of course there will still be, but he doesn't care so much now.   "For those who simply pass remarks on others, I don't think there is any need to explain myself.  I don't want to be paid too much attention by others.  It's enough to have the people who like me.  As for the others, I will just have to put in more efforts in my acting."

Song Wei Long spoke straightforwardly, and always showed the appearance of a big boy in interviews.  Compared with his 6-year debut, his language and emotions appear unadorned.  "It's not that I can't say some scenes, some fixed patterns...   It's just that I don't like it myself.  I don't want to, and I don't allow myself to be like this."  This boy from Dalian maintains his original sincerity and strives to protect his sincerity.  I am unmoved by all the oncoming torrents.

Facts have proved that he is indeed a successful protector.

Unlike what we expected, Song Wei Long is also a lover of family.  In his words, even though he is based in Shanghai and Beijing, he never thought about buying a small house of his own and returning to Dalian when he had time.  He cares about his family very much and his family concept is very important.  This is also the description given by the agent when he mentioned him to us.  Everyone will involuntarily regards him as a sincere, clean, and no-man burdened boy:  kind, innocent, and will encounter difficulties, but always have the courage to get up again and walk firmly in the eyes of everyone's encouragement.  Go down.

Apart from going home, Song Wei Long also likes to travel.  But because of the epidemic this year, there has been no chance to go out.  He talked about the Iceland he had longed for for a long time.  Imagining the quiet ice and snow there, the rushing waves, and the snow-white foam that washed up on the rocky beach.  It was clear and powerful, making a huge noise at every hit...    At the end of the conversation, we are almost out of the pre-conceived interview outline, because the most basic interview content is not enough to outline the boy himself.   He belongs to the kind of person who is more real, freer, and more respectful of his heart, and will remain silent in the storm, and then do what he should do, with confidence.

My Say:

Personally I feel there is no harm in buying a house or apartment where he is based - Beijing and Shanghai. He can take it as a real-estate investment. Better than paying the rental every month.  Perhaps someone should advise him on "Investment".

• Love 3