[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

(Posted on: Saturday, 6 November 2021)

Song Wei Long's Modelling Stint In Milan, Italy in Early 2018.  When he was only 18 going on 19 years old.  I've posted photos of this Stint before, some time back.  But I did not get his Interview.  Below this clip are extracts from his Interview by a reporter.

1) You are a frequent visitor to the fashion scene.  What are your impressions this time?

SWL: It looks so easy. Actually we have to make a lot of  preparations. Very tiring.  But I do enjoy it.  Working along side a lot of other well-known models.  So I really enjoy myself

2) What kind of Transformations did the drama "Untouchable Lovers", gives you?

SWL: Awareness of my own inadequacies

3) This trip to Milan.  Have you tried the Food? Visited any interesting places?  Where have you visited?

SWL: Yes. I've gone out to try the Food. Visited the Cathedrals.  The Sea Food here is very nice.

4) What are your personal choice in Fashion Wears?

SWL: My first considerations is "Comfort". Must be Comfortable. Must be "Neat".  Most important is  "Be Ourselves"

5)  If you are not an Actor, what would you choose to be?

SWL: Tourist Guide (Ahem.  So apart from a Physical Education Teacher, he also likes to be a Tourist Guide :w00t:)

6) What will you be doing next?

SWL: I'm going through some Scripts now. So most probably will be filming

My Say:  Very well-thought out and matured answers from an 18 years' old boy.  Very well-mannered too.

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Wednesday, 10 November 2021)

Song Wei Long's Itinerary For November 2021

04 November 2021:  Celine Brand Activity 
25 November 2021:  Brand Activity
26 November 2021:  Photo-Shoot for a Product Advertisement                    

The rest of the time will be spent filming "Forget About Me"

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 11 November 2021)

(The Latest Gossips/ Rumours To Have Hit Song Wei Long. Weibo is exploding with comments, insults...)

A list of celebrity DR (Darry Ring) diamond ring purchases circulated on the Internet, netizens questioned privacy issues while eating melons

On the evening of November 10th, while everyone was welcoming the arrival of "Singles Day", the names of several male celebrities suddenly appeared on the hot search, and the suffixes were "DR".

The Darry Ring, a Hong Kong Brand is known as the "True Love Diamond Ring".  The "True Love Verification Inquiry" system is launched on WeChat. Just enter the ID card on this page. You can check whether there is a record of buying diamond rings in the brand. (What an Irresponsible way of handling Clients' Info)

It is reported that a netizen used  Xia Zhiguang's ID number to check if he had a record of purchasing a diamond ring.  Then other illegitimate fans did the same on other idols.

Result: 12 artists have been picked out to have purchase records, namely Song Wei Long, Huang Junjie, Xia Zhiguang, Yan Xujia, Ren Shihao, Zhou Qi, Chen Xiang, Cao Enqi, Zhang Yijie, Meng Zikun, Su Wenhao , And the only female idol Lu Keran.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1111%2F96d294d7j00r2disr0027d000le00qop.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

The official DR diamond ring has issued a document stating that a man with a DR diamond ring can only give one person a lifetime with his ID card, and each diamond ring has its own unique code. The code is also bound to the man's ID card and to the woman's name. At the same time, the official also stated that you can check the purchase record and the bound name in any corner of the world or at any time. Because of this slogan and meaning, the DR diamond ring is now considered to be one of the symbols of high-quality confession among lovers. 

Once the famous piano master Lang Lang proposed to his wife Gina with a DR diamond ring, "You are my DR".

Among the twelve artists who have been rumored to have bought diamond rings, only Song Wei Long's Assistant issued a denial almost immediately, saying that Song Wei Long is now in the process of moving bricks (i.e. "Filming"), and the news is nonsense.

My Say:

I'll not shy away from providing any news about Song Wei Long, good or bad.  If they are Good News, we Rejoice. If they are Negative News, I'll explain the Truth.

In This Case:

1) Celebrities' ID numbers can be stolen by "Scalpers". There are Fans who had changed the Artist's Flight because they knew the Idol's ID number.

The ID number is a Personal Private Information and should not be abused like that.

2) Song Wei Long has denied having purchased the Ring. The only one to have issued an Official Denial immediately.

3) In my opinion, even if he has purchased one, so what. These are his private matters. He could have purchased it for His Mother. Not necessary for a girl.  He has purchased Diamond Jewelries for his Mother before. But even "if" he has purchased one for his girl, that is his priority.  He has not committed a crime.

So As His Fans, let us not be disturbed by all these False Trifles.

P/S: A check with the Customer Service Staff of DR Brand says the process of purchasing the Diamond Ring is very simple. No need to produce the Original ID or Verify the Identity of the Purchaser.   If that is the case, then anybody who knows an Artiste's ID No can purchase the DR Ring using "Stolen Identity or Data"

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 11 November 2021)

Netizens apologized after stealing Yan Xujia’s ID card to buy a diamond ring. Song Wei Long and Lu Keran also had similar experiences

Case Solved:

Just as I have suspected, it was a case of making purchases with "stolen identity or data".

At noon today, a netizen issued a handwritten clarification statement.  Apologising for "stirring Yan Xujia's identity information to buy a diamond ring".

The netizen said: "I learned about Yan Xujia's identity information through the "Scalper".  At that time, I was in the mood to try.  I didn't expect the Purchase to be successful.  The netizen also attached a series of screenshots to prove it. In the handwritten letter, the netizen solemnly expressed his apology and contacted Yan Xujia's support club, stating that he was not being malicious.

Why is this "Thief" suddenly being so upright? Because Yan Xujia's Fan Club threaten to take Legal Actions.

This is something Song Wei Long's Fans' Club and Staffs should learn - Be More Firm In Dealing With Such People and Situations.  Don't be so Soft. 

The Netizen who has "Stolen" Song Wei Long's Identity did not Apologise to him.

My Say:

Let us also learn from this incident.  Do Not simply believe in any Gossips or Rumours. This World is full of people who likes to Bully the Meek & Weak.

But I'm relieved that all's well and ends well.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

(Posted on: Saturday, 13 November 2021)

Song Wei Long: At A Marie Claire Event In 2017.  When He Was 18 Years Old.  Going On 19.  How Can He Not Grows Up Fast. Already Working So Hard And Pushed Into The Limelight At Such A Young Age. Look At The Cameras. Must Be Over 100 Of Them.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Monday, 15 November 2021)

Song Wei Long : Something Old - On The Red Carpet For His Movie "Love The Way You Are"

- He was only 17 years' old when he filmed this Movie.  

- The Movie premiers in 2019 when he was already 20 years old

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Tuesday, 16 November 2021)

Song Wei Long: More Pixs From His New Movie  "Just For Meeting You" (Old Title: "Forget About Me").

- Premiering on 4 August 2022, which is the Chinese Valentine Day

His Hairstyle is not so Flattering - does not bring out his Handsome Looks.  What do you all think? (The Female Lead does not look that pretty, eh)

Director Liu Yu Lin says bluntly that he is satisfied: "Liu Hao Cun gave a lot of unexpected things beyond the script. Song Wei Long gave a lot of Innocence that young people have".

Original Author Zhang Hao Chen: "When I see the Actor, I have a feeling that the dream of the Character jumping out of the Book, comes true". (My Say: "WoW!")

Zhang Hao Chen is also the Screenplay Director of the Film

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

(Posted on:  Thursday, 25 November 2021)

Song Wei Long: New Photo

Beautiful Man - or is it Boy....:w00t:
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1125%2Fa560c74fj00r33526001tc000gj00gjg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long: Another Shot From His Movie - "Just For Meeting You" (Old Title-"Forget About Me")

Special Thanks To @jcwsgalYou are the most enduring follower of this Thread. What can I say...:fullofhearts:

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

22 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:  Thursday, 25 November 2021)

Song Wei Long: New Photo

Beautiful Man - or is it Boy....:w00t:
?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdingyue.ws.126.net%2F2021%2F1125%2Fa560c74fj00r33526001tc000gj00gjg.jpg&thumbnail=650x2147483647&quality=80&type=jpg

Song Wei Long: Another Shot From His Movie - "Just For Meeting You" (Old Title-"Forget About Me")

Special Thanks To @jcwsgalYou are the most enduring follower of this Thread. What can I say...:fullofhearts:

Thank you so much for keep updating even though you’re facing soompi issue. Much appreciated :please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

(Posted on: Saturday,  27 November 2021)

English Translations: (For the above short clip)

SWL:  "Before I film this Movie (He meant "Just For Meeting You"), i made a Drama called "Bionic".  The Theme is something different.  You all should be able to watch it   next year".

This is the "Home To Luxury" costume party event of Shanghai Plaza 66 held on 26 November 2021.  Mikimoto Brand joined hands with designer Rei Kawakubo to create innovative collaboration jewelry, which was launched in Mainland China.  And Song Wei Long was invited to grace Mikimoto's Brand Event.

English Translations:

Reporter: How do you feel about today's event?

SWL       : Very happy to participate in Mikimoto Brand Event and the Celebrations of Shanghai Hang Lung Plaza "Home to Luxury Ceremony." 

Reporter: How do you feel about Mikimoto Brand?

SWL       : Mikimoto is a Brand with a century old history. Has very innovative designs

Reporter: Which design would you recomend to young people?

SWL    : This Necklace. A South Sea Pearl Necklace. The designs  are suitable for young people. This jewelry adds a lot of young designs. I think the fashion and classic innovation are very good and very suitable for us young people.  

Reporter: Can you explain a bit on your Attire for today's event?

SWL       : Simple Black.  To enhance the Beauty of Mikimoto Pearls

(He is wearing a Berluti, Turtle-Neck Black Sweater. Round up with a specially tailored Black Suit)

Reporter: Do you think Boys can wear Pearl Jewelries too?

SWL        Boys can also wear pearls naturally, and they can mix and match according to their preferences and feelings.

Reporter: For your Fans, which item would you recomend?

SWL       : The Wrist Bracelet.  Very versatile. Can wear it as a Necklace. Can innovate according to one's creativity

Reporter: What are your biggest achievements for this year?

SWL       : I land some interesting character-roles. Met some capable artists and directors. Learnt a lot from them

Reporter: How do you feel about your current Movie?

SWL       : Very happy. It's like returning to my younger days. Although I'm not that old.  But still, it invokes certain memories. Very relaxing. Should premiers next year on Qi Xi (Chinese Valentine Festival).  Hope you all will support it.

Reporter: You look youthful. How does one maintain the youthful look?

SWL       : I also don't know.  I think it is more about keeping the right attitudes.

Reporter: What are your new plans"

SWL       : My main focus is still Filming.  I would like to challenge more diversed roles. But the character-role must be an intact one.  And I must like them

Song Wei Long looks darker here. Because of the Variety Show "The Irresistibles S.2".

• Love 2